EMF Exposure

Interesting. I wonder if I can convince the author to set up a slightly different experiment: put an ordinary stone pebble in place of the shungite; or place a shungite to the right, and an ordinary pebble to the left and see which one the bees prefer...
Because it might be that the bees are just curious about the foreign object sitting at their front porch. Worth trying IMO!
Yeah, I'd like to see that! They can also switch the side where the ordinary pebble and the shungite are in the following experiment to see if the bees have a bias towards the left or right side.

So, in the end, I needed 25 filters for the whole Château + Lodge (15 Greenwave, 10 CassWave, 4 spares).

No room is higher than 100mV on the meter at the moment, and most are much lower.

Since they claim 15 filters for the average home, and this place is definitely much bigger than that with more equipment, placement of the filters is obviously important.

It seems you can get away with far fewer if you test, move filters, test, and repeat.

Even kitchen outlet readings were 400+, and with no filters in the kitchen, they're now around 100.

So I suspect if you're smart about it, you could probably get away with 10 filters for an average home, and 3 for an apartment.

Step #1 should be to install filters right at your electrical panel - 1 filter per phase.

• N. America and other 120V countries: you'd have 2 outlets with a filter in each since they use split phase
  • Rest of world single-phase: 1 outlet with a filter in it
  • Rest of world 3-phase: 3 outlets with a filter in each
Each outlet for the filter(s) should be on a dedicated circuit breaker. I ended up using existing breakers that are for outlets that are no longer used (or not used for much at all) in our panel where the power company cables come into the house. If those breakers trip because the filter fails dramatically, nothing essential is killed in the rest of the house. There just wasn't enough room in the panel for any more breakers!

That will filter everything and theoretically block noise entering from the grid... Then you go around the hose and find the noisy areas and add filters are necessary.

You'll probably know when you have enough because not only will the meter readings be nice and low, but the original panel filters you installed will stop 'buzzing' quietly. You might think putting multiple filters at the panel will work, but alas it does not.

🤓

hey just a heads up to say that the casswave filter is amazing, made me a few and they do work GREAT. Thanks for sharing.

i was a bit confused about D.E units and what are their impact in the body but it's understandable the status of research on it

on the same vibe i made some EMF paint because wifi everywhere

My water distiller is creating a magnetic field of over 2 milliGauss with a radius over 2 feet, which I didn't measure and notice until today. Anyone else notice the large EMF from the water distiller and what are you doing to mitigate? I moved the distiller from one side of the kitchen to the other side next to the refrigerator and electric panel. I figured I might as well concentrate the EMF in one physical space, but the large radius of the distiller's magnetic field extends over one whole section of countertop to a bit of the stove, so I'm not thrilled about the result.

I just ensure that anything with a high-ish reading is not blasting the areas where we spend the most time. So, distillers go in a corner with microwave oven, and are well over 1m away from anyone sitting at the kitchen table. And I worry more about high-frequency digital signals like WiFi, Bluetooth, cell signals, and so on. After that, fix Dirty Electricity. And then minimize remaining things like low-frequency mag fields.

In the end, the only way to get it all to zero is turn off the main breaker. And even then, it's pretty hopeless unless you don't have any neighbors, cell towers, etc... Hence my stance that the best you can do is minimize, and then take care of your overall health in any other way possible to boost resilience.

Indeed, no matter where we go we're going to be exposed to some level of EMF. There is a sleeping solution that EMF sensitive folks that recommend, but it is very expensive: Swiss Shield EMF Bed Canopy. It enshrouds your bed with an EMF blocking material. If one is on the second floor, then you'd need add a rug of this material under the bed to block waves coming from the first floor.

I don't like this solution very much due to its cost, but there is another way that doesn't block EMF, but ameliorate its negative effects on us. In chapter 70 of the Wave, there is this a research article that studied radiofrequency radiation exposure on rats. Some of the effects they've found were decreased acetylcholine, short-term memory loss, inhibited learning, and DNA strand breaks:

We carried out a series of experiments to investigate the effect of RFR exposure on neurotransmitters in the brain of the rat. The main neurotransmitter we investigated was acetylcholine, a ubiquitous chemical in the brain involved in numerous physiological and behavioral functions.

We found that exposure to RFR for 45 min decreased the activity of acetylcholine in various regions of the brain of the rat, particularly in the frontal cortex and hippocampus. Further study showed that the response depends on the duration of exposure. Shorter exposure time (20 min) actually increased, rather than decreasing the activity. Different brain areas have different sensitivities to RFR with respect to cholinergic responses [Lai et al., 1987b, 1988b, 1989a,b].

In addition, repeated exposure can lead to some rather long lasting changes in the system: the number of acetylcholine receptors increase or decrease after repeated exposure to RFR to 45 min and 20 min sessions, respectively [Lai et al., 1989a].

Changes in acetylcholine receptors are generally considered to be a compensatory response to repeated disturbance of acetylcholine activity in the brain. Such changes alter the response characteristic of the nervous system. Other studies have shown that endogenous opioids are also involved in the effect of RFR on acetylcholine [Lai et al., 1986b, 1991, 1992b, 1996.]

Since acetylcholine in the frontal cortex and hippocampus is involved in learning and memory functions, we carried out experiments to study whether exposure to RFR affects these behavioral functions in the rat. Two types of memory functions: spatial “working” and “reference” memories were investigated.

Acetylcholine in the brain, especially in the hippocampus, is known to play an important role in these behavioral functions. In the first experiment, “working” memory (short-term memory) was studied using the radial arm maze. This test is very easy to understand. Just imagine you are shopping in a grocery store with a list of items to buy in your mind. After picking up the items, at the check out stand, you find that there is one chicken at the top and another one at the bottom of your shopping cart. You had forgotten that you had already picked up a chicken at the beginning of your shopping spree and picked up another one later. This is a failure in short-term memory and is actually very common in daily life and generally not considered as being pathological. A distraction or a lapse in attention can affect short-term memory.

This analogy is similar to the task in the radial arm maze experiment. The maze consists of a circular center hub with arms radiating out like the spokes of a wheel. Rats are allowed to pick up food pellets at the end of each arm of the maze. There are 12 arms in our maze, and each rat in each testing session is allowed to make 12 arm entries. Re-entering an arm is considered to be a memory deficit. The results of our experiment showed that after exposure to RFR, rats made significantly more arm re-entries than unexposed rats. [Lai et al., 1994.]

This is like finding two chickens, three boxes of table salt, and two bags of potatoes in your shopping cart.

In another experiment, we studied the effect of RFR exposure on reference memory (long-term memory) [Wang and Lai, submitted for publication]. Performance in a water maze was investigated. In this test, a rat is required to locate a submerged platform in a circular water pool. It is released into the pool, and the time taken for it to land on the platform is recorded. Rats were trained in several sessions to learn the location of the platform. The learning rate of RFR-exposed rats was slower, but, after several learning trials, they finally caught up with the control (unexposed) rats. However, the story did not end here. After the rats had learned to locate the platform, in a last session, the platform was removed and rats were released one at a time into the pool. We observed that unexposed rats, after being released into the pool, would swim around circling the area where the platform was once located, whereas RFR-exposed rats showed more random swimming patterns.

To understand this, let us consider another analogy. If I am going to sail from the west coast of the United States to Australia, I can learn to read a map and use instruments to locate my position, in latitude and longitude, etc. However, there is an apparently easier way: just keep sailing southwest. But, imagine, if I sailed and missed Australia. In the first case, if I had sailed using maps and instruments, I would keep on sailing in the area that I thought where Australia would be located hoping that I would see land. On the other hand, if I sailed by the strategy of keeping going southwest, and missed Australia, I would not know what to do. Very soon, I would find myself circumnavigating the globe.

Thus, it seems that unexposed rats learned to locate the platform using cues in the environment (like using a map from memory), whereas RFR-exposed rats used a different strategy (perhaps, something called ‘praxis learning’, i.e., learning of a certain sequence of movements in the environment to reach a certain location. It is less flexible and does not involve cholinergic systems in the brain).

Thus, RFR exposure can completely alter the behavioral strategy of an animal in finding its way in the environment.

… What is significant is that the effects persist for sometime after RFR exposure. If I am reading a book and receive a call from a mobile phone, it probably will not matter if I cannot remember what I had just read. However, the consequence would be much serious, if I am an airplane technician responsible for putting screws and nuts on airplane parts. A phone call in the middle of my work can make me forget and miss several screws. Another adverse scenario of short-term memory deficit is that a person may overdose himself on medication because he has forgotten that he has already taken the medicine.

Lastly, I like to briefly describe the experiments we carried out to investigate the effects of RFR on DNA in brain cells of the rat. We [Lai and Singh 1995, 1996; Lai et al., 1997] reported an increase in DNA single and double strand breaks, two forms of DNA damage, in brain cells of rats after exposure to RFR. DNA damages in cells could have an important implication on health because they are cumulative. Normally, DNA is capable of repairing itself efficiently. Through a homeostatic mechanism, cells maintain a delicate balance between spontaneous and induced DNA damage. DNA damage accumulates if such a balance is altered. Most cells have considerable ability to repair DNA strand breaks; for example, some cells can repair as many as 200,000 breaks in one hour. However, nerve cells have a low capability for DNA repair and DNA breaks could accumulate. Thus, the effect of RFR on DNA could conceivably be more significant on nerve cells than on other cell types of the body.

Cumulative damages in DNA may in turn affect cell functions. DNA damage that accumulates in cells over a period of time may be the cause of slow onset diseases, such as cancer. … Cumulative damage in DNA in cells also has been shown during aging. Particularly, cumulative DNA damage in nerve cells of the brain has been associated with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s diseases.

Since nerve cells do not divide and are not likely to become cancerous, more likely consequences of DNA damage in nerve cells are changes in functions and cell death, which could either lead to or accelerate the development of neurodegenerative diseases. Double strand breaks, if not properly repaired, are known to lead to cell death. Indeed, we have observed an increase in apoptosis (a form of cell death) in cells exposed to RFR (unpublished results).

However, another type of brain cells, the glial cells, can become cancerous, resulting from DNA damage. This type of response, i.e., genotoxicity at low and medium cumulative doses and cell death at higher doses, would lead to an inverted-U response function in cancer development and may explain recent reports of increase [Repacholi et al., 1997], decrease [Adey et al., 1996], and no significant effect [Adey et al., 1997] on cancer rate of animals exposed to RFR.

Understandably, it is very difficult to define and judge what constitute low, medium, and high cumulative doses of RFR exposure, since the conditions of exposure are so variable and complex in real life situations.

Interestingly, RFR-induced increases in single and double strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells can be blocked by treating the rats with melatonin … [Lai and Singh, 1997]. Since it is a potent, free radical scavenger, this data suggest that free radicals may play a role in the genetic effect of RFR. [Lai and Singh, 1998].

The last paragraph has some useful info for preventing one of the more dangerous effects of EMF (or RFR in this case) is to take melatonin due to its free radical scavenging powers. If this is correct, then NAC and other free radical scavengers can be good to take too.

I don't know whether it is the fan or the heating coils that is generating the field. If it's the coils then you could separate the line and neutral and wrap one of them around the distiller in whichever direction reduced the field. I don't know what kind of wrapping arrangement might work for the fan. But this is mad tinkerer level of solution and it's probably okay just to not use the distiller in a location where people will be for significant periods of time.

I figure this is as good a place as any to write about Arthur Firstenberg’s book The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity. It’s worth reading for the dangers associated with electricity and gives the history of experimentation in our time starting with the telegraph up to our current experiments with 5G.

A couple things that were interesting and perhaps the biggest take away is that all the electricity and EMF on the globe is slowly killing all life, birds, bees, insects, trees and of course humans are all negatively impacted by the excessive EMF in our atmosphere.

He’s got lots of historical documentation where forests started dying after radars were placed near them during the Cold War and then returned to life after they were turned off. Other information like all the bees dying on the Isle of Wight after Marconi set up some of his first experiments also really bring home the negative cascades of our collective decisions to the 1D and 2D species. How can forests cycle nutrients without insects?

There’s also many insights to be made about the nature of certain chronic health problems where too much EMF can exacerbate things. So another thing to think about along with diet. It’s a relatively fast read, about 250 pages with another hundred or so pages of citations for anyone who wants to dig deeper.

Does he correlate those events with estimations of the RF power produced? It is entirely believable to me that early radio experiments were far more powerful than they needed to be, before anyone thought radio waves could be dangerous.

Like any technology it is useful up to a point, and then dangerous. We have people on one side saying EMF is harmless, and people on the other side saying it is killing all life on earth. The ideologies will always be there battling, what we really need to know is how much is harmful, and what type, and what is the mechanism of harm. After all storms and stars are emitting EMF all the time but no one lives in faraday cages to get away from them.

While I drove to town some years ago, I noticed an older woman walking on the side of the street. (FYI -"older" is NOT 70 or 80 -- that's the 'new 50' -- she was closer to 100). I pulled over. The woman climbed into my truck and asked if I would drive her to the church food bank. I did, then I drove her back to her home with her groceries. She invited me into her house. It was somewhat unkempt but fortunately made of good solid old wood - a typical, though aged, New England antique. Her father had been a ship captain and the house had been in the family for longer than a century. She was the only one left now. She gave me a fresh egg to thank me for driving her (she had a few rather wild chickens and guinea hens in the multiple acre 'yard'), then sat me down and gave me a lecture on how electricity had destroyed the act of living healthfully, comfortably and peaceably.

She said she could put an raw onion right next to a raw pound butter in an ice box, and they would never "infect" each other. They would live close together, uncovered, unwrapped, and stay fresh and untainted. Electricity ruined that. She said the electric meter pulsed rays of negative energy all throughout the house, debilitating people, harming relationships, and destroying physical health and resilience. She said electricity was the bane of our existence........it destroyed the Peace of Living, since we now live in a field of energy that is unnatural, which stimulates the body and the mind to do unnatural things.

James Thurber (the author of New Yorker comics and humourous stories in the 1900's) remarked that if his grandmother saw an empty lightbulb socket in the house she would yell at the grandkids to put a lightbulb in it RIGHT NOW otherwise it will leak electricity all over the house and poison everyone. It was a funny story about a crazy old relative. But perhaps she was right, and he knew that. Decades ago, I would have the loveliest sleep and most insightful dreams when camping -- sleeping in a tent in the midst of 'nothing.' When I was outdoors a lot, I needed to eat less, drink less, time slowed down, more things got done, and worries disappeared. Was it Nature? Or an environment less disturbed by electricity? Have cell towers and "improved" technology taken even that respite from us?

I figure this is as good a place as any to write about Arthur Firstenberg’s book The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity. It’s worth reading for the dangers associated with electricity and gives the history of experimentation in our time starting with the telegraph up to our current experiments with 5G.

A couple things that were interesting and perhaps the biggest take away is that all the electricity and EMF on the globe is slowly killing all life, birds, bees, insects, trees and of course humans are all negatively impacted by the excessive EMF in our atmosphere.

He’s got lots of historical documentation where forests started dying after radars were placed near them during the Cold War and then returned to life after they were turned off. Other information like all the bees dying on the Isle of Wight after Marconi set up some of his first experiments also really bring home the negative cascades of our collective decisions to the 1D and 2D species. How can forests cycle nutrients without insects?

There’s also many insights to be made about the nature of certain chronic health problems where too much EMF can exacerbate things. So another thing to think about along with diet. It’s a relatively fast read, about 250 pages with another hundred or so pages of citations for anyone who wants to dig deeper.
I've just started to read the book (I'm about1/5) and it is trully fascinating! I had seen the title already somewhere on the forum, can't remember when or where, but it was in the wishlist among many others, until I decide to buy it after reading your post, so thanks @benkostka!

I would recommend to anyone to read just what I've read already, even without the 4/5 left. Even though I was on board from the very beginning of the reading, when the author begin to talk about the Electric Universe, I just get even more excited.

The way he approachs the history of the Influenza (which means, "under the influence of stars"), first in last centuries (connected with Sun activity already back then), and second when electricity started to be used all around us, could shake up the deepest beliefs about what flu could be, including the possible reason why flu has become "seasonal/annual" while - according to the author - it was not before the introduction of electricity into our living environments.

About the Author:

Arthur Firstenberg is a scientist and journalist at the forefront of the demolition of the taboo concerning the harmlessness of electromagnetic fields on living beings. He graduated from Cornell University with a degree in mathematics and attended the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, from 1978 to 1982, which he had to interrupt due to the after-effects of excessive x-ray exposure. Since then, he has been active as a researcher, consultant, author and speaker in the field of environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation.
About the book:
This remarkably well researched and referenced book is a cornerstone in the sense that it traces the deployment of electricity in our civilisation, in terms of its interaction with living material, from the very beginnings of its discovery in the 1750s, to the present day, including projections into the future. Note that the title refers to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, including the colours of the rainbow, but also all the invisible frequencies, such as radio frequency or the fields generated around conducting wires.

Fascinating book to read!

FWIW - Since it seems to me that it opens - so far - perspectives of understanding about electricity and electromagnetism on the very Life itself, I wonder if this book would not have its place in the Recommended Books: List and Guide.

FWIW - Since it seems to me that it opens - so far - perspectives of understanding about electricity and electromagnetism on the very Life itself, I wonder if this book would not have its place in the Recommended Books: List and Guide.
I agree that it’s an important read and after enough people read the book perhaps a few questions for the C’s about the subject. When you talk about a “frequency fence”, it certainly seems like that’s one of the aims behind everything the PTB are doing with electricity. We’re like the frog getting slowly boiled, and children today will have no clue what life was like before our “gadgets”, let alone before electricity, when one could actually observe the stars.

I’m sure electricity and EMF can be used responsibility, it’s just that we aren’t doing that now. Plus our devices certainly retard growth in certain areas, like telepathy. FWIW, I’d much rather live on a planet like James Cameron showed in Avatar than the technocratic hell they’re creating here, technology certainly has its benefits, but at what cost to all life? Makes one wonder just how miserable the experience would be living underground in those 3D/4D STS bases…. Punching your 9-5 job as an Aryan psychic projector.

More and more over the last few years I have noticed the dramatic relief I feel when the electricity goes off. It has come up recently because the air conditioners keep blowing the breaker. The more it happens the more I come to recognize the sense of relief that was not so obvious before. It gives me an opportunity to try and work out what it is specifically that causes it. Even in the winter when the air conditioners aren't running I still feel the relief when a storm knocks out the power. When the breaker goes it turns off the air conditioners but not my computer, so the computer doesn't seem to be the main issue. There is not much on that circuit but the air conditioners but I still feel a strong relief. Maybe eventually I will narrow it down to what exactly it is and what to do about it. Sometimes I wonder if it's just the low frequency noise and vibration they cause.

More and more over the last few years I have noticed the dramatic relief I feel when the electricity goes off. It has come up recently because the air conditioners keep blowing the breaker. The more it happens the more I come to recognize the sense of relief that was not so obvious before. It gives me an opportunity to try and work out what it is specifically that causes it. Even in the winter when the air conditioners aren't running I still feel the relief when a storm knocks out the power. When the breaker goes it turns off the air conditioners but not my computer, so the computer doesn't seem to be the main issue. There is not much on that circuit but the air conditioners but I still feel a strong relief. Maybe eventually I will narrow it down to what exactly it is and what to do about it. Sometimes I wonder if it's just the low frequency noise and vibration they cause.
It’s worth reading that book the Invisible Rainbow, essentially you’re feeling the relief of living inside an unnatural Electric and EMF bubble or not. It effects everything in your body, such as how your body metabolizes energy.

One of the things I’ve been thinking about is how most of Nature’s systems are very subtle and efficient. Our technology isn’t designed that way. Take gasoline/diesel engines, they’re roughly 30% efficient, the rest of the energy gets discharged as essentially chaos that then needs to be reorganized by the environment before it can be used or it’s just detrimental like the sound/exhaust from a car, not to mention how bad roads/highways are for life in general.

It’s certainly an STS/STO split there where STS will barrage everything in order to take over, things like HAARP come to mind. Whereas STO will use the subtle approach and respect free will. It’s something like the Law of Unintended Consequences that STS are totally unaware or ignorant of, so eventually a comet/plague arrives to reset things.

So again, I’d recommend reading that book as it’ll provide insight into why you feel relief when the electricity goes off. While most of humanity would complain, a giant Carrington Event would really be a blessing in the long run.

I world like to summarise your recent post, becouse I think the discussion goes in wrog directory.

1. Electricity is not evil. Maybe electricity is used against to you becouse your unusual interest.

I start to have depression thoughs near 1999 when 2G started to be introduced to my city. In 2000 I get broandband Internet. In 2002 I start to have suicidal though and sleep difficulties. In 2004 I start to interest in transcommunication and channeling. In 2007 serious physical health problems start to be big problem in my life. In 2009 I registered as a forum member. Near 2010 my father goes to mental health institution because manic-persecutory psychosis. In 2019 my mother goes to mental hospital because mild psychosis. She claim she feel some kind of gas, and the neighbours call to the police and said she want to blow up the building.

Nowadays I know that I and my family are targeted individuals. Also I discovered that neuroweapons are used against us.

2. If you are elevtrosensitive, and you are interested in this thread, you most probably are targeted individual.

3. Few years ago there was blackout in my neighborhood. It was only twice for 30 minutes, but I was in my room and during this 30 min I feel instant relief of physical and mental stress. Then though comes to my mind, about of the sessions, probably in year 2000, Laura ask about some device that is hidden in her house and is generating something that disrupt thinking. I tried to put blanket in my head and it help a little. Some people say if you combine dirty energy with microwaves it can have very bad influence on your health.

Some people even turn off circuit bord at night. When I have sinus pain it help me to survive the night.

4. People who are so hysterical about 5G are most probably targeted individuals and they know that they will be attack not only in their homes but also in the city environment. Some are also a fearmongers but they are not aware that they are stear by neurotech weapons.

5. When I am at home I have to turn off computer or smartphone becouse I am beamed as soon as I start to use it. I use Internet outside my home.

6. About this Aryan psychic projector. Some months ago the though comes to my mind that this Aryan psychic projector use neuroweapons and puts ideas in my mind. They are torture targeted individuals becouse they perceive them as a threats. Targeted individual use antenna to communicate with 4-6 density and they can put the ideas in the ether of 3 density. We are in war with
Aryan psychic projector. And this is psychological war that we are involved in. If we reveil some information that is not welcomed we will be punished.

What is funny, Laura is probably not attack as other channelers because she only ask questions. The answers are comming from Cassiopaeans. This mean Aryan psychic projector cannot attack Cassopaeans because they are on 6 density. Those who publish transcripts are also attack but not so much as if they do voice channeling.

I know it's crazy idea but this could explain why this project is so successful. Cassiopaeans are not physical beings and they cannot be discredit as human beings. They cannot be destroyed financially, mentally or physically.

Back
Top Bottom