There's been a hug problem with the DE filters I got from Greenwave. I don't think it is the Greenwave filters, but I am going to email them for advice.
Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.
It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.