EMF Exposure

Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.
No problems here either with the filters/breakers. Battery chargers and any digital appliances will add to home grid noise but this should not cause a problem with the breakers. I agree with Scottie - you may have some home wiring problems that need attention. An AC mag field meter will help locate which circuits may be miss-wired (this is a separate health issue associated with high mag field exposure).

On the vacuum, keep in mind that the start-up current in the motor can be very high and trip breakers easily.

Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.
The wiring checker Greenwave supplied didn't find any issues with the wiring, but shared neutral was not an option on the tester, so perhaps that may be the problem.

That checker would not identify swapped neutrals. If you have swapped neutrals then you might see an increase in the magnetic field when you plug in the filter.
Example: Amazon.com
But I gather you don't have an EMF meter.

Many modern breakers are arc-fault breakers. This means they try to identify surges that resemble electrical arcing, and so will trip if an arc occurs. These are notorious for nuisance tripping and can be activated by all sorts of things that aren't malfunctioning. It's not out of the question that the capacitive filter could be doing something to trip such a breaker. A capacitor stores energy and would increase the energy available to an arc, which may make an arc-fault breaker more sensitive to normal sources of arcing like switches and motor brushes. Can you find the exact type and model of breaker that is tripping?

What usually triggers the breaker to flip? Is there a way to reliably cause it? Could it be an appliance with a constant cycle like a heater or fridge? Separate circuits tripping at once might be an indication of joined neutrals if they are GFCI breakers.

Here is a troubleshooting page:

From a local (central France) newssite,

Cri de colère et de désespoir pour la ferme de Mazeyrat

Summary :

Since june 2021 a 4G antenna had been installed 250 m from the farm's building. Then they 'd lost 30 cows in a few months (herd was 230 before). What's happening, according to the farmers, feeding problems and skinny cows refused by the slaughterhouse, milk production divided by half, eyes anomaly (entirely blue/opaque eyes).

Local and national farmers' union (who's promoting the use of "chemical farming" by the way...:whistle:) threatens in a barrely hidden way to stop the antenna. A lawsuit is in process.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post it, but since some of you were talking about the benefits of shungite I will post it here.
I got my first shungite pyramid from my friend. Since I have it, the morning pressure headaches disappeared. I also wake up more energized. I ordered more from a genuine-looking Russian website. In light of recent events, I would like to support the Russian economy. ☺️ ( Did I just say that? Me? Who struggled years to learn Russian in school and didn't struggle a bit to forget Russian within months of finishing elementary school?😅)

I'm jealous you learnt Russian! It's something I'd like to do. I'm sure what you've forgotten will come back if you tried you know :) As for Shungite, I wear a small shungite pendant and I've noticed I don't get dizzy spells or headaches anymore. I wear it on a hemp cord and once it broke and the pendant fell to the ground I only realised this had happened as I felt a strange sense of loss. Very odd! I think shungite does protect somehow but as to how I really don't know. I'm glad it's helping you too :-)

As for Shungite, I wear a small shungite pendant and I've noticed I don't get dizzy spells or headaches anymore. I wear it on a hemp cord and once it broke and the pendant fell to the ground I only realised this had happened as I felt a strange sense of loss. Very odd! I think shungite does protect somehow but as to how I really don't know.
I placed a shungite bracelet on top of my laptop to see if there would be any WiFi disruption. Nothing.
Then, I placed two shungite bracelets on my laptop and... the signal was completely lost! That's when I realized shungite blocked EMFs.

From an engineering perspective, that's a very weird result. If I noticed that I would repeat the experiment because based on the physics it's unlikely and I would worry that something was giving me false positives. And false positives would mean trouble later.

If the shungite were a continuous sheet it would be easier to believe, and maybe several stones placed on a laptop near the antenna could block reception in a specific direction, but not everywhere.

If shungite has a mitigating effect on EMF it's more likely that it is supporting the body's defenses against it rather than physically blocking the waves. IE if you wear a shungite pendant you are still being exposed to just as much EMF, but your body has better tolerance.

In any case it's the results that matter, since the physics is unclear the most important thing is to determine the end effect with good experiments and maybe the physics will become clear later.

It seems like bees as a species are not thriving as they were as a whole, particular ones of the urban variety, due to a number of environmental stressors on them, be it lack of food, air quality, and prevalence of greater number of cell towers that may prove to be cytotoxic. A man conducted a test, placing beehives near a 5g tower, and as it comes to no surprise to many, much of them died off within a season.

There's another guy using shungite to protect bees, and says that it helped to protect them and keep their numbers high.

Now, unless the guy is putting honey on these lil nugs of shungite, the bees appear to like being close to them:
Very strange properties, it reminds me of the Q-Link pendant with SRT technology that appears to lighten the mental load one feels from everyday stressors. Not sure how it works exactly, but it looks like it is having some effect on bees at least.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask you if any of you is using sports watches? I’ve tested Garmin Vivosmart 4 for a couple of weeks and was really impressed with the monitoring capabilities (increased HR during my infection with COVID-19, sleep quality, etc.). I've had the device with Bluetooth turned off (only turned it on during sync with the Garmin app), but I'm wondering if it's enough, especially when the device is worn constantly. I'm planning to buy one with an integrated GPS (like Forerunner 945), to monitor my workouts (in order to improve and compete with myself), and even nag me that I need to do one (it is harder for me to motivate from one year to another). But is the idea of wearing electronic device non-stop, even in airplane mode, a sane one in the context of EMF pollution?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask you if any of you is using sports watches? I’ve tested Garmin Vivosmart 4 for a couple of weeks and was really impressed with the monitoring capabilities (increased HR during my infection with COVID-19, sleep quality, etc.). I've had the device with Bluetooth turned off (only turned it on during sync with the Garmin app), but I'm wondering if it's enough, especially when the device is worn constantly. I'm planning to buy one with an integrated GPS (like Forerunner 945), to monitor my workouts (in order to improve and compete with myself), and even nag me that I need to do one (it is harder for me to motivate from one year to another). But is the idea of wearing electronic device non-stop, even in airplane mode, a sane one in the context of EMF pollution?
Hi KS, admittedly I do not wear such devices myself. Instead, I develop them for companies who then produce and market them. So I'm quite familiar with their inner workings. The highest EMF emissions by far are caused by Bluetooth, and you are wise to activate it only when strictly needed. Other than that, frequencies are low ( usually less than 30MHz) and power consumption is kept to a minimum to conserve battery life, so residual EMF is generally negligible. GPS being a receiver, no significant EMF is produced. In wearable devices GPS usually operates intermittently, say at a 5% duty cycle.

It seems like bees as a species are not thriving as they were as a whole, particular ones of the urban variety, due to a number of environmental stressors on them, be it lack of food, air quality, and prevalence of greater number of cell towers that may prove to be cytotoxic. A man conducted a test, placing beehives near a 5g tower, and as it comes to no surprise to many, much of them died off within a season.

There's another guy using shungite to protect bees, and says that it helped to protect them and keep their numbers high.

Now, unless the guy is putting honey on these lil nugs of shungite, the bees appear to like being close to them:
Very strange properties, it reminds me of the Q-Link pendant with SRT technology that appears to lighten the mental load one feels from everyday stressors. Not sure how it works exactly, but it looks like it is having some effect on bees at least.
Interesting. I wonder if I can convince the author to set up a slightly different experiment: put an ordinary stone pebble in place of the shungite; or place a shungite to the right, and an ordinary pebble to the left and see which one the bees prefer...
Because it might be that the bees are just curious about the foreign object sitting at their front porch. Worth trying IMO!

Back
Top Bottom