EMF Exposure

Hiker:
Has anyone come across the EMF mitigation system called ”SPIRO” (an acronym for Spin Radiation Organizer technology)?
OUR TECH - NOXTAK® Technologies

Hi Hiker, I looked a little into their product line.

What I noticed about their dirty electricity products, the company offers filters, which seem to resemble the DIY dirty electricity filters that Scottie introduced, built and shared on this thread. OSIT.

On the level of appliance and filtering results, their filters are similar to Scottie´s filters. Also they recommend to use the technically same EMI meter to measure and both filters get similar mV filtering results:
~52 mV vs. Scottie´s filters: ~ 40 mV (slightly better)

This is their appliance video:

And Scottie´s video:

From min 13:00 on Scottie`s filter is measured.

Does anyone have any thoughts about DefenderShield EMF Radiation-Free Air Tube Over-Ear Headphones? I'm thinking about getting a couple for my kids. This is the only one that meets our requirements of being both (1) over the ear as well as (2) air tubes.

Does anyone have any thoughts about DefenderShield EMF Radiation-Free Air Tube Over-Ear Headphones? I'm thinking about getting a couple for my kids. This is the only one that meets our requirements of being both (1) over the ear as well as (2) air tubes.
Don't buy these from the company directly, at least initially. The company makes customers pay for return shipping. Buy it from Amazon to try it out to make sure you like it. Sizing runs small, and there's a ball shape that protudes out of the headphone putting uncomfortable pressure on the ears.

I tested Huawei B1310-s22 router and discovered that it have RJ-12 connector that allow to connect landline copper wire oldschool telephone.

In this way people who need to have mobile phone in their home, office, summer house can reduce exposure. It can also send and receive text messages but you have to login to router using wifi or ethernet cable. USSD codes are also supported.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I discover that there are industrial version of wifi with very high prices.

There are also very cheap version CPE (point to point) with 2 km or 5 km range (outside) with I believe 5 watt power devices.

There are also 10 km and 20 km point to point devices with dedicated antenna.

Most of home wifi 2.4 GHz routers use 100mW, wifi 5 Ghz 200mW (lowband) and 1000 mW (highband). Industrial devices use much higher power and will be cheaper with each year.

I find this article and here are my conclusions:

1. There can be LED lightbulbs that creates dirty electricity, but some LED lightbulbs can work as dirty electricity filters.

2. I believe this famuse blue light problem is not corelated with blue color, but with light temperature. In other words, the more natural light (more simmilar to this outside your window), the healthier for your eyes.

3. Dirty electricity from LED lightbulb, I belive, is only 1% of your electric bill or less. There can be cases when dirty electricity from photovolaic instalation create big electricity bill. People with electric motor in home can also have this problem.

4. Cataract can be prevented if you exposure your eyes everyday to daylight. Your eyes don't regenerate if not exposured to daylight everyday.

5. Small incandescant bulb can be good when you read books. It's warm light that don't make your eyes tired.

Back
Top Bottom