Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

I agree, Pelosi’s little theatre “spectacle” definitely appeared to be due to some deal made with the mainland, a “handover” as the article says. I just couldn’t figure out what the Americans were getting in return, the article provides an interesting theory but I don’t think it’s solely that. I was wondering if they were handing Taiwan over in exchange for the Chinese lessening support for Russia.
I think Russia being an ally to China is a more priced possession than Taiwan. Ultimately as soon as the globalists break up Russia, next country in line will be China.

I’ve been feeling the familiar itch that we are being played on this one…which we are of course, but just how? Russian and now China feel very much like a script being run. Some good points have already been brought up on this thread and let me add a few more curiosities to the mix.

Why are all the main power countries quietly in the background still marching forward with the covid hoax…even Russia?

Why are thousands of restrictions put on Russia for import and export, but US weapons parts that Russian needs to build weaponry are not sanctioned at all? Russian being assisted by the US in building of its weapons while also flooding Europe and the middle east with weapons. (?)

It does make sense that Nancy Pelosi's visit could have de facto nicely handed Taiwan over to China and may have opened the door for a war and partial takeover of the US. All while making China look pretty much like the good guys.

China and the WEF recently had very congenial meeting, where China had nothing but good things to say about the WEF. And Russia appears to be fighting against the WEF.

The think tanks “don’t know” that every beating Trump gets only drives his support up?

Was Norfolk Naval base in the US surrendered to NATO?

Is NATO’s Joint Force Command Norfolk the largest naval complex in America?

While NATO’s Joint Force Command (JFC) Norfolk did, according to Defense News, become fully operational in mid-July, this headquarters is only one part of the naval complex at Norfolk. There is no indication NATO now controls the entire Naval Station Norfolk, which the U.S. Navy describes as the world’s largest naval complex.

FACT CHECK: Has The Pentagon Surrendered Norfolk Naval

checkyourfact.com/2021/08/06/fact-check-pentagon-surr…

Here is a recent white paper published by the People's Republic of China titled "The Taiwan Question and China's Reunification in the New Era"

It clearly outlines the claims of the Mainland and their goal of reunification, which they of course would prefer to be peaceful.

I just keep thinking how every “Taiwanese” voice I see on twitter etc. are from either Taiwanese Americans or other duel nationalities, the wealthy and privileged and never the voices of normal Taiwanese.

I keep thinking how after the DPP won and in retaliation the mainland put in policies to limit tourists to Taiwan, how this and the after effects of the big Hualien Earthquake and almost three years of extreme covid policies have really hurt local tourism. Most people in my area earn money through tourism. Reunification would open the flood gates to the Chinese tourist buses once again and I’m sure most local people would welcome that over war and “independence”. But just like around the world people need to suffer until they all say “no more”, like the Europeans and their sanctions boomeranging their economies, like how much suffering until “enough is enough”?

I was wondering if they were handing Taiwan over in exchange for the Chinese lessening support for Russia.

Pretty unlikely IMO.

Ultimately as soon as the globalists break up Russia, next country in line will be China.

I wouldn't paint the devil on the wall. Or in other words: let's hope they will not and can not break up Russia specifically, and more broadly speaking, China as well. IMO, as it stands now, I don't think anything like that is likely to happen anytime soon. In fact, as it stands now, pretty much the opposite seems to take place: Russia and China are strengthening their positions and thereby making it less likely that the US empire will be able to break those countries.

I think Russia being an ally to China is a more priced possession than Taiwan. Ultimately as soon as the globalists break up Russia, next country in line will be China.
I do not think that the globalists will be able to break Russia at all. Napoleon was unable to do it, and the globalists can do it? Are they stronger than the army of Napoleon? For whatever reasons, Russia will not lose, I think so! Russia will stay Russia, conveniently or not. Don't forget that the globalists need an enemy, always.

Pretty unlikely IMO.

I wouldn't paint the devil on the wall. Or in other words: let's hope they will not and can not break up Russia specifically, and more broadly speaking, China as well. IMO, as it stands now, I don't think anything like that is likely to happen anytime soon. In fact, as it stands now, pretty much the opposite seems to take place: Russia and China are strengthening their positions and thereby making it less likely that the US empire will be able to break those countries.
Think that what SOTTREADER wanted to emphasize regardless of how he expressed it, was how difficult it was for China to be breaking ties with Russia in exchange for Taiwan since it is aware of the globalist plans to destroy both nations, and more than a reality, what he wanted was to describe the plan itself.
Regarding china it is a matter of seeing how they have been attacked on more than one occasion with certain pathogens and how it has been one of the few, if not the only country that has called to investigate matters related to biological weapons in Ukraine, in addition to being openly hostile China against the United States in the declarations of its spokespersons... although the idea to play that Pelosi is an agent paid by China is a interesting idea, I think the issue is more about the fact that the deep state has its own agenda and refuses to lose despite the unfavorable scenarios towards them and although there could be other "more cosmic" reasons, the explosion and reactivation of armed conflicts simultaneously seems to me to indicate that they go all out to trigger hunger and other problems.

Last edited:

China says 'mission accomplished’ around Taiwan​

"The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) said on Wednesday that it had “successfully completed various missions during recent drills around Taiwan island and effectively tested the troop’s joint operation combat capacity,” as reported by the Global Times.

China said it will continue “military training and preparation,” and organize patrols in the Taiwan Strait in order to “resolutely defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity,” Eastern Theater Command spokesperson Colonel Shi Yi said."

Article below:

China has worked out a massive strike on Taiwan with the use of 25 drones at once

A few hours ago, the PLA Air Force carried out one of the most massive drone attacks in history. A swarm of twenty-five Chinese CH-4 reconnaissance and strike UAVs sent to Taiwan was in the area of the island's border for a long time. This, taking into account the weapons available to these drones, would allow China to instantly launch about a hundred strikes on the island's infrastructure, for example, in order to disable radar and air defense systems, without risk to the pilots of the Chinese Air Force.
In the presented image, you can see the route of movement of a group of 25 Chinese CH-4 attack unmanned aerial vehicles. According to preliminary data, the drones were controlled synchronously. This means that with just one command, drones could simultaneously strike at already identified targets. Moreover, given that drones have an automated target detection system, drones could well be used to correct strikes by operational and tactical missile systems on identified targets.
Taking into account the number of strike drones in service with the PRC, an attack on the island of Taiwan could be on a much larger scale – for obvious reasons, the island's authorities would not be able to oppose anything to Chinese drones.
Китай отработал массированный удар по Тайваню с применением сразу 25 беспилотников

US Lawmakers Land In Taiwan On Unannounced Trip 12 Days After Pelosi Visit​

"Adding to current tensions, starting last Tuesday Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl confirmed that the US Navy will soon conduct another "freedom of navigation exercise" through the contested Taiwan Strait, despite an ongoing heavy Chinese military presence."

Article below:

China: US lawmakers’ Taiwan visit exposes Washington’s true face as spoiler of peace​

"China says a visit of Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) by a group of American legislators has fully exposed Washington’s true face as the spoiler of peace in the strategically-sensitive Taiwan Strait."

Article below:

Les Etats Unis cherchent vraiment les problèmes partout où ils le peuvent...
Partout où ils passent c'est un désastre et le chaos...

The United States is really looking for problems wherever it can...
Everywhere they go there is disaster and chaos...

China ‘highly appreciates’ Putin’s stance on Pelosi’s Taiwan trip​

"The spokesman also pointed out that, after Pelosi’s trip to Taipei, over 170 countries have reiterated their commitment to the “One China” principle and have supported Beijing" (I believe there are only 193 countries total in the world. So, wow!)

"Putin criticized Pelosi’s Taiwan visit as being a “carefully planned provocation” during the 10th Moscow International Security Conference on Tuesday."

"Wang noted that Putin’s position reflected the high-level strategic cooperation between China and Russia and was a manifestation of the “consistent and firm mutual support” of the two countries on issues relating to each other’s key national interests."

Article below:

Beijing confirms joint military drill with Moscow​

"The multilateral Vostok 2022 exercises will start in two weeks in eastern Russia"

"The People’s Liberation Army will send personnel to Russia, expecting the event to “deepen pragmatic and friendly cooperation with the militaries of the participating countries, enhance the level of strategic coordination among the parties, and enhance the ability to deal with various security threats,” a statement said. Beijing noted that current regional and international tensions did not affect its decision."

"Vostok 2022 will take place at 13 locations in eastern Russia between August 30 and September 5, the Russian Defense Ministry announced in late July. It said foreign militaries were invited, but did not specify nationalities. The Chinese statement mentioned Belarus, India, Mongolia and Tajikistan among the guests."

Article below:

Back
Top Bottom