Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thanks Martina, I guess I had the starting time wrong. It's more difficult for me to join on Mondays, but I will sure come back when I can. Could you please remind me of the time on Mondays ?

Sorry again for my terrible spoken English. Unfortunately, despite the fact that I have been hearing speech for a long time and have learned to understand more (even without an interpreter), I have no speaking practice. And therefore, when there is an opportunity to say something, I get very worried, I forget the words and mess in my head. Therefore, instead of a fog in my brain, a frog settled there. :lol: Was very happy to see everyone. Thanks for the meeting!

.... And therefore, when there is an opportunity to say something, I get very worried, I forget the words and mess in my head. Therefore, instead of a fog in my brain, a frog settled there. :lol: Was very happy to see everyone. Thanks for the meeting!
Dear @AndrewMn, I can very well understand that mess in your head! I also had that and sometimes have it, too ! "Unfortunately" ;-) it can only get better by speaking! This is meant to encourage you!
It is always nice to see you here and - as an old Egyptian once said to me: "Everything comes with the time!" 🥰🥰🥰

Back
Top Bottom