Smoking accessories and delivery terms

Maybe I'm just to paranoic here about sharing phone number, other data openly on the forum, with all that situation that is going on in Ukraine. Here they can check your phone and data on it, and they did it on checkpoints for example.
Right, that's what I mean.. I was just reminding everyone of being cautious, and if you would end up being an intermediary for others, then just make sure that you're taking every precaution. That's all I meant.

And what Jones pointed out is a good piece of advice I would say, import laws in countries, some allow certain amounts to be imported, but it may be under the wholesale price that your supplier offers.

I would say that so long as people interested as well informed, then it is an idea worth exploring in my opinion.

In some countries there must be a licence to import tobacco products and there are very expensive import duties. You may find that it is illegal to receive tobacco products without that licence. Costs aside, tobacco products can be siezed by customs. Anyone intending to make an international order should check tobacco import laws in their own country.

Yeah, It has to be checked. .
Several years ago (8+) I was ordering tobacco from some tobacco farm in Peru. Mapacho (Nicotiana Rustica) So they wrote on the description of parcel "natural supplements"
It was in tubes (like huge cigars) and there was cutted tobacco. I don't remember exactly, 2, 3 or 4 times I ordered from them.
But 1 of the parcels was stopped in Poland for some reasons and send back to supplier.

Another thing that i want to ask in post offices where I'm located if it is possible to send tobacco from Ukraine, there are also may be some restrictions, etc

An update: I asked at another post office they say that they have to check exactly what are you sending.
The other thing they said, it is not allowed to send tobacco, and tobacco stuff. But when i clarify, they said ok, that the smoking accessories you able to send.
So, I will call the main office of post and clarify.
There are others delivery services here, so I will check other ones also.

Right, that's what I mean.. I was just reminding everyone of being cautious, and if you would end up being an intermediary for others, then just make sure that you're taking every precaution. That's all I meant.

And what Jones pointed out is a good piece of advice I would say, import laws in countries, some allow certain amounts to be imported, but it may be under the wholesale price that your supplier offers.

I would say that so long as people interested as well informed, then it is an idea worth exploring in my opinion.
Thank you Alejo, I understand what you are saying. There is nothing wrong about it.

I posted this thread in order to to check all details, to understand if it worth or not.
And it is what can I do for right now to help

Here is an accessory I would like to find at a better price:
But they say:
TREZO 1000 TURBO is the fastest cigarette making machine for this price category!

18000 Polish zloty (PLN), about €3800.
I am so sorry to write this, Goemon, but 18000 zl is the price for the standard machine with capacity of 50 cigs/min. The turbo model in your video( 120 cigs/min) costs 26000 zl according to the TREZO website.

I will put a machine on my Christmas wish list and hope for a miracle....

Hi guys, I checked it out, the support of the ukrposhta post, they said that it is actually possible to send tobacco even, e.g. for Germany the receiver have to send me a copy of document from Internal Revenue Service (IRS, maybe it os called different in your country)
that you want to receive/allowed to receive tobacco, but only in raw/unprocessed way, like leaves for example. Other varieties have to be checked out. So, you have yo check about this document. It takes from 14-30 days to receive it in Germany, depends on how fast you want to receive it.

Thanks for the update, Search!
As for the document from IRS(Finanzamt in Germany), I was not aware that such document even exists. Right now I cannot check as I am leaving for Croatia for two weeks in order to see how bad things are. See you later!

I checked the available documents from German IRS. There is no doc related to tobacco. Maybe the Ukrainians want something like a business registration which is easily available but does not make any sense for people who only want to buy some tobacco leaves privately.I am afraid this is a dead end street.

I checked the available documents from German IRS. There is no doc related to tobacco. Maybe the Ukrainians want something like a business registration which is easily available but does not make any sense for people who only want to buy some tobacco leaves privately.I am afraid this is a dead end street.

I will ask them again on the post office.

There is possibility that it would be possible to transfer from Ukraine to Poland and vice versa through people. I'm not shure, I'm checking it out.

We have electricity off and the mobile operators off. I asked them again, but I have to call them, but I cannot, because nothing was working here.

Here is an accessory I would like to find at a better price:
But they say:
TREZO 1000 TURBO is the fastest cigarette making machine for this price category!

18000 Polish zloty (PLN), about €3800.

Remind me please, pm or here, I will ask.
The supplier will be back to work from 27th.

Back
Top Bottom