Session 22 October 2022

…thanks to bad guy manipulations already done and continuing to happen including rail strike in US?
Thanks a lot for the new session and for everything you are doing!

I am not sure why “rail strike in US” matters, when the food distribution is done mainly by trucks? Rail could be the main carrier for bulk produce, like grains, to the sea ports and the rail strike could affect the exports of food, since the US is a net exporter of foods… I have seen on Adapt 3030 YouTube channel, that the water levels are lower than usual and it does affect grain transport by barges. Thus the rail strike could be a compounding factor in grain delivery for export.

Thank you so very much for this new session!

I must admit that I have been having the same thoughts as this question implies. "If Russia wins, will we have a better future" etc. It felt too simplistic and I am glad this question was asked so as not to fall deeper into this trap of the illusion of an "easy" way out of this mess.

It is still interesting to ponder what will happen in the near future as to the fate of Earth and her current inhabitants.

As was made clear by this message we just need to keep our eyes open and grow in knowledge.

Thanks again :-)
Yep, unfortunately( And as it seems from here, that war could hardly be seen as fought decently and honestly. More of a ‘hidden tricky play’. Perfectly suiting the Schwab’s Great Reset - phase 2.
There exists a project New Khazaria (with Crimea in the centre, with several regions of Novorossia - right the one’s we returned (though we did not manage to get Odessa and Nikolaev and according to the drastic situation on the battlefield and actively preparing antitanks enforcement lines in Belgorodsk and Kursk region-could well be not the final ‘line’ to fixate). Interesting to know who plays which role💁‍♂️
The Cs answer in early session - the Russia is feet of the beast -that cannot be easily seen, still is a cliffhanger. Imo.

What a session, covered so much ground! Thank you!

Now this was a very interesting question, I really wouldn't have had any idea what the percentage was. This really emphasizes how the group working together can and is making progress. We're not there yet, and there is still work to be done, but I found this very encouraging.
And also didn’t the C’s mention a while back of “you in the future” will bridge the gap.
Also, the transition from 3d to 4d will take approximately 1000 years. So at what point does the 100% of required knowledge actually need to be achieved?
Perhaps the pure intent to learn and manifestation of this intent by doing and being is most important.

I am concerned that in myself at least a feeling of “oh no I’m going to miss the boat” is quite detrimental to progress.

Last edited:
This presents two main possibilities to me: that psychopaths do not return to 5D after death, or they do return to 5D and choose not to reincarnate. This would likely have consequences for their awareness/"information bodies" in 5D due to their alignment with the entropic Thought Centre of Non-Being.

It's possible that both scenarios play out - by "crystallising" as an "immortal thing" (as Gurdjieff put it), the psycho would then have a certain period of time existing semi-corporeally or incorporeally in either 4D or 3D, eventually following the STS pathway to it's inevitable conclusion as a 5D-only "demonic" entity that seeks to forestall entropy through the multidensity STS "feeding pyramid". This eventually fails in a spectacular "grand scale" STS implosion (reflected in the physical world as the life-cycle of a black hole) which recycles them as primal matter, to begin the Grand Cycle anew.

So, it seems that following the STS pathway beyond a certain point literally causes a being to "lose their soul".

Does this have any realtion with the Soul Smashing? According to the C's material, the STS path has a limit which is 4th density it's the last density in which a STS entity can exist if I remember correctly. At this point, an entity that has been reincarnating in 4D on the STS path over and over again, this crystallization process could be the result of this process? Then those "crystals" go back to 1st denity and starting the whole grand cycle over and over again? until they could become a black hole?

Thank you much!, Cs, Master Laura, and thank you to all the great team ofc, for this new awesome session! :clap:😍

Does suffering make an allusion to the passage in the bible of the via crucis? Or just is couse suffering tht We are more awareness?

If I remember correctly in the wave material, a session talks about the soul of master Jesus, that his soul had the ability to replicate itself to support others through the prayer, ( i will find tht session couse i don't remeber very well)
Maybe you referred to this session:

Cass session 94-09-30:
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?
A: Prayers go to him.
Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?
A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.
Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?
Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?
A: Soul division
Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?
A: No.
Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?
Q: (L) How many times does it divide?
A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.

Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?
A: Is not a piece of a soul.
Q: (L) What is it?
A: It is a replication.
Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?
A: Yes. And no.
Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?
A: Not able to give individual attention.

Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.

Last edited:
Also, the transition from 3d to 4d will take approximately 1000 years. So at what point does the 100% of required knowledge actually need to be achieved?
You might refer to this session:

Cass session 94-10-22:

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern.
The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to.
This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Thank you very much for this new session. A lot of very important information to deepen. 🤔

Like Laura, I also feel these emotions that "capsize" our hearts. :cry:However, we must all continue to keep the course on our boat which sails on its troubled waters. And indeed, the group is important to give all our love and support to our wonderful "lighthouse" that lights our way. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Laura and the whole team.💖

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Merci beaucoup pour cette nouvelle session. Beaucoup d'informations très importantes à approfondir. 🤔

Tout comme Laura, je ressens aussi ces émotions qui nous "chavire" le cœur. :cry: Par contre, nous devons tous continuer à garder le cap sur notre bateau qui navigue sur ses eaux troubles. Et effectivement, le groupe est important pour donner tout notre amour et soutien à notre merveilleuse "phare" qui éclaire notre chemin. Merci de tout mon cœur à Laura ainsi qu'à toute l'équipe.💖

Back
Top Bottom