Session 22 October 2022

Big thanks to Laura and the group on the Board and on line, Lourtia and C’s for this big session. So many good questions are asked and so many connections are made in the discussion here on the forum, very uplifting, and probably, for many of us, there is a strong sense of gratitude to each one of you for your resistance and energy you give to others.

Yes, as Laura expressed it better, gloomy times are here... Like watching some disastrous vortex that slowly captures minds and bodies of inhabitants of the Earth together with gradual realizing that we are maybe observing the end of the civilization as we know it. The end of the Grand Cycle. Haven’t we actually come here to experience exactly this? Did we know it involves lots of pain? Were we adequately prepared for the events that will inevitably happen? I am sure we were and we are. We wouldn’t be here, if we weren’t ready.

Still, the pain and sadness are sometimes so overwhelming and we easily forget what we know, to stay positive even if those conditions are really very brutal and drain us of our energies.

It’s like taking the deep breath, taking the time to gather necessary energies to push back this sadness and despair. Accepting the notion that it was always the road ‘less travelled', inevitably more rough and more trying to the soul.

….
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the Crew for another life changing session. I hope Laura that you are feeling much better :hug2:

It feels like an exponential upward curve in knowledge and guidance. As the world we know starts to collapse - the guidance and information from the C's seem to crystalize our "foundations" further. The C's mentioned that we are at 63% knowledge level as 4D candidates - i suspect the next 37% percent of knowledge will lie in the coming changes and how we navigate them - as I think we are going to face situations which will try our emotions, spirit,being and resolve; and push us through certain thresholds.

It feels as if the world is bracing for impact.

Definitely feels like we are bracing for impact - and luckily the knowledge from the C's has given us a very good "brace position".

Laura,

I hope you are feeling better now.

Astrologers are talking about the intense energy right now not only concerning the intense influence of Scorpio, but we are also in the midst of two eclipses, one just passed on October 25th, and the other due to happen on November 8th. People such as yourself especially -- people who are dedicated to helping others -- are really exhausted, this also due to the additional stress put on them in helping others through the increasing challenges of the last few years.

I thought of what you were describing as I started listening to this discussion last night and so I thought I'd pass it along:

Thank you for this session. I pray that you might all remain strong in these trying times.

Q: (Tristan) In the event that Russia and its allies win this war, will humanity have more chance for a better outcome? A splitting reality will manifest perhaps?

A: Wishful thinking.
This brings the idea of cycles repeating to mind. Recalling Plato's story of Atlantis. Athens achieved military victories against Atlantis yet both suffered the later natural disasters including earthquakes and floods and we have an idea of what else.
We may well see a similar outcome even if Russia achieves a major military victory. At least for 3rd density Earth.

Thank you for another amazing session. Thanks to the crew for all the hard work.
Please take care Laura and try not to get too down. I know it’s hard but if I hadn’t come across your work, I’d probably be queuing up for my 5th booster with four masks on and waving a Ukrainian flag!
So thank you and take care.

Q: (L) So it's the field that contains all the information and not a tiny point?

A: Yes
This is something to ponder with !
Q: (will01) Is the reason my cat lost her eyesight due to high blood pressure and is this more common/preventable than we know?
This is nothing to deal with in such a context, IMO...

I just wonder if that many people participating ads anything really worth it to the Cassiopaea communications ?

Thanks for this new session, take care !

Back
Top Bottom