Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I don’t have a Twitter account, so I’ve not verified if this is a valid step in signing up for an account.

If true, it looks like Elon is making his opinion known, regarding followers of the “Transgender mutilation cult”.
If you’re not aware of Elon’s opinion of the Trans agenda, he had a very public falling out with one of his own sons, who chose to “become a girl” and as soon as he/she/whatever turned 18, took Elon to court to declare “Emancipation”.
The details are posted further back in this thread.

View attachment 66960
I have an account but don't see the option for the Blue version. I wonder if anyone can verify this? 🤣

It’s tough to put the correct attitudinal inflection in these text boxes. And if you over-explain, the comment loses its punchiness. Such is life. My comment was an attempt at a “both true/somewhat snarky/meant to be cynical wry comedy as much as anything”.

Every person grew up in a certain social milieu which includes certain attitudes embedded in the language and style. (Conversely, people tend not to take this into consideration, me included)

I grew up in a beach town in Southern California in the 60’s. As I think of it now, a large segment of SoCal youth culture had a backdrop of “this world is a joke”. There was a certain sneering cynicism that most people understood. (Part of that is natural to any teenager, I think). Our defense against the obvious hypocrisy of the day was : making over-the-top snide remarks in a left-handed manner with a U turn at the end. So, you didn’t just say “look, the emperor has no clothes”. No, you’d say, “dude, check out the rad tattoo on the emperor’s butt”. (And of course you never really meant the tattoo was actually rad) Sigh. Sometimes it’s a challenge for me to say things in a straight line. This style of communication became an art form, but I digress.

While I tend to think Musk is a tool, I do appreciate his own snarkiness that oozes out and I can totally relate. Like tooootallly.

Yes, he is selling overvalued Tesla stock to finance this deal. (And keep it and Twitter afloat) And thereby driving down the value of Tesla stock. Genius? Or just making the best of a bad situation? He is in a difficult position. It is quite possible he is at the Rubicon sinking in quicksand. We shall see. Why did he offer to buy Twitter in the first place when he is already spread so thin? Is Twitter really a more valuable asset than Tesla? I don’t think so. (They are both massively overvalued at this point) if he was trying to exchange overvalued Tesla stock for better assets I don’t think he’d be buying Twitter. How about a Lithium miner instead? Or a hundred other assets that could benefit Tesla or Starlink?

Furthermore he made this deal and managed to box himself in with severe legal financial consequences if he tried to weasel out. He had no kill switch on the deal. Didn’t he box himself into a corner. That’s our genius?

Or, Did a little MK Monarch whisper in his ear to buy Tweety Bird? If so, he, like Gates is not a genius but just another puppet. That’s my working hypothesis. I don’t see Musk as a legit, sincere player like Putin. I see Musk as a kind of clownish stooge, albeit a very amusing one, in the grand kabuki. Dorsey is the guy who absconded with the Twitter value, isn’t he? Is he no longer a part of this equation?

But it is a wonderful soap opera, isn’t it?!

I wonder what we are not supposed to be looking at while this saga goes on and on?
While ready your comments, thoughts came into my minds...
AI?? Twitter could become a platform to influence population on big scale. How? I don't know...
Believing the fight is for our souls everything is possible IMO.

Or, Did a little MK Monarch whisper in his ear to buy Tweety Bird? If so, he, like Gates is not a genius but just another puppet. That’s my working hypothesis. I don’t see Musk as a legit, sincere player like Putin. I see Musk as a kind of clownish stooge, albeit a very amusing one, in the grand kabuki. Dorsey is the guy who absconded with the Twitter value, isn’t he? Is he no longer a part of this equation?
Well, C's once answered that he's not a Greenbaum victim:
Session 27 August 2022 said:
Q: (L) Alright. Okay:
(Eboard10) Is Elon Musk a Greenbaum victim?
A: No
But for sure there's some pattern here: Big Techs are trying to hook up their gigantic user base to some kind of virtual reality. Musk just bought 450 mln monthly active users (~90 USD per user? that's not bad) and can lure them into whatever evil he's brewing with Neuralink. Facebook, and Apple, are all them trying to disconnect us from this world, I guess we can clearly see this Poneric Telon in action. And I must say after using VR headsets from Facebook, it's pure dopamine and a kind of oneiric experience. "Big Tech Totalitarianism and the Poneric Telon" article written by @Approaching Infinity about Chris Langan's CTMU fits here so well and describes (IMO) the whole Musk-drama as part of the same process:
Telic recursion is also the source of novelty—new possibilities that are formed out of telesis as a result of this dynamic, recursive process. Telors are the actual agents that interact creatively with telesis—things like cells and humans. Telons are the telic potentials that are produced in this process, and which attract telors into new configurations. As Langan describes it, there is a “relievable stress” generated between the existing states of telors, and the syntax or rules governing their transition to new states. This is because telors have some degree of free will. They self-configure, and thus there will always be some degree of mismatch between the global telons and the telons resulting from the telors’ own independent telic recursion. This “stress” is relieved through the further generation of new telons.

Dems can rig US elections, but can't rig Twitter elections?
Hard to pack those last-minute ballots into tweets... ;-D

View attachment 67047

Anyway, what a fantastic marketing campaign!
Can we have another poll to end the war in Ukraine?
Someone made the following comment on Twitter:

.@elonmusk’s Trump Poll was a bot trap! I love this guy!

Seems possible.

Fired Twitter Employee Applies For First Real Job by Babylon Bee (parody). 3 minutes and 45 seconds:

The sad thing is that I've actually worked with several people who really were like this in the job place and I wondered how in the heck they were even hired...then I realized that the company was taking on anything that breathed in order to have people available for customers (in a way :nuts:).

Back
Top Bottom