Characteristics of STS or STO Candidate

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
We are living in this STS planet, but gather here and learning to be become STO beings and thus self proclaimed to be STO candidate.
So, I gather some of informations about different characters that STS or STO displays or shows from inner make-up.
Appreciate if someone else have more information to share.

STS Candidate Characters,
A: Wishes are strictly STS.

Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (A) But then, that would mean that all these people who are saying that we need just to love everything and everybody, are right. They just be, and love, don't do anything, just give everything to the Lizzies... they are right!

A: No, because motivation is STS.

Q: How is the motivation to love everything and everybody, and to just give, STS?

A: Feels good.

Q: So, they want to do it because it feels good?

A: Want is an STS concept

(V) I'll ask something unless someone else was ready to go. Twice maybe in the last 3 or 4 years - once at USF and once in my apartment - I was walking along and all of the sudden the environment had totally changed and it was like I was a light person. Can you tell me what that was?

A: 4D bleed through. We mentioned before that you ought to get used to it.

Q: (V) Is there any way to generate this myself? It was just so spontaneous?

A: STS do that.

Q: (V) Do what? (L) Seek to generate such experiences for the sake of the experience. (R) Bring it on through the matrix, through technology, rituals, drugs, whatever. (JN) What were you smoking at the time (laughter)?

(T) Was I being STS or STO at the time when I was giving these things up, it sounds like I was being STS. So I was hurting myself, just doing that.

A: Wanting to help others can often be STS if the reason, at deep levels is fear.

Q: (T) Fear of what?

A: Loss.

Q: (T) Hmm, I'll have to ponder on this awhile. (L) Loss of what? (T) That's a good question, loss of what?

A: Respect, love, others opinions, and a big one self image.

Q: (L) OK, we've been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We've come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?

A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?

Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?

A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density.

Q: (L) Is this a correct assessment of this process?

A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.

Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?

A: Yes.

(L) And then meanwhile, there is the North Korean guy - the mirror image of George Bush; everything he says and does is modeled from George Bush. It is actually comical to watch them. "I'm going to blow up the world!" "No you're not, I'm going to blow it up first! I'm going to turn America into a sea of fire." And Bush is saying "I'm going to bomb Iraq back to the stone age." "No you're not! We're going to bomb YOU back to before the Stone Age!" They are like two identical characters! Crazy! We are in a hell of a mess. Any comments?

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?

A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well! Goodbye

STO Candidate Characters,

(BP) Could they offer general suggestions... I know they won't tell us what to do, but this is a general question for all who are anchoring light, who want to be of service, can they offer any specific suggestions for us...

A: STO, not just "light." {Planchette flies off board.}

Q: (GB) In other words, you have to do something for others
…….
Q: (GB) Do you have power over 4th density Lizard beings?

A: That is not the issue. We choose STO.

Q: (L) STO beings do not exert power over anyone, they only serve all. When STS beings call for knowledge and have raised their frequency levels, which can be done while still remaining STS, the only place in the universe they will obtain knowledge is from STO beings, even though they may use this knowledge to serve themselves. STS beings won't GIVE knowledge, because that is STO.

Q: (L) How do we find a horticulturist? Network?

A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.

Q: (DM) Networking is the way to get things done from 3rd level into 4th level?

A: Coming from 4th level into 3rd because of influence of wave.

Q: (DM) So, each of us has a skill that we develop and help each other. (L) We are all part of a body.

A: This is the way lives in STO!

Q: (L) Well, since you brought that up…….Yet you're saying that there are battles in 4D and it's reflected in 3D. So, what's going on right here in 3D is basically a reflection of this battle that's taking place in this higher...

(Joe) Are there wars in 4D?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Their version of war.

A: STS seeks to impose domination which must be resisted. You wrote about this yourself!!

Q: (L) Okay, one of the things that was said was that we don't really have to worry about cutting people off or out of our lives, but just to be aware of the potential of what they may be carrying, and that this awareness can actually create the barrier. Is this correct?

A: Largely.

Q: (L) Is it also, as I have conjectured, a good idea to sometimes limit contact with people who may be carriers of negative energy, or who may have...

A: In extreme cases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if a person is extremely toxic, it is best to just stay away from them or limit contact?

A: Good idea.

A: Yes! All Truth is beneficial and promotes balance in a world dominated and run on lies

Q: (L) Yes, but when you start telling the truth in a world dominated and run by lies, the liars go absolutely crazy in trying to destroy you! That is the plain hard fact that we have been facing. It is unbelievable to strip away the lies; layer after layer of lies, the liars themselves, impossible to conceive how they can lie the way they do; I am just utterly astonished by it.

A: Yes. It is part of your mission.

Q: (A) Well, I am wondering if the way I am managing these attacks is the proper STO approach? For example, I have blocked his access to the website. I have removed his entries to the guestbook. I have removed him from the egroup. I am just simply making his mission of spreading lies difficult. But I am not completely sure if this is an STO approach?

A: It is.

Q: (L) Well, I think he has the perfect right to tell all the lies he wants in the places where lies are wanted and asked for. He does not have the right to trespass on our space and tell lies because we do not ask for lies, we don't want lies, and it violates our Free Will to try to discover truth in our space.

Thanks Kay Kim for putting it all together.
I would also add things to avoid (STS), and then things to enhance (STO)

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

Very helpful thread. Something I needed to be reminded of.

I found this one:

Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity

Hello!

It's fine for members to start categorizing their experiences with everything the Cass's have said.

A: If there is desire, then the mechanism is not giving. Do you eat a piece of chocolate cake because it is good to give it to your stomach? In SAS - which is your realm, don't forget - one gives because of the pleasant feeling that results.

This is the funniest part, not even an ice cream can you afford to enjoy because you want to have another bite of rich chocolate! 🤣

For me these are very, very important:

(L) Seek to generate such experiences for the sake of the experience.
Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?
A: Ownership is the key. In SAS, you possess. If you move through beautiful flowers, silk, another person's skin, but you don't seek to possess...

Now seriously, there is a series of events in my life right now with a person that have come true, just as I predicted and I don't know if it will be my "soul mate" or some kind of experience where I can have a real objective relationship without owning or the best bait that the STS protocol team has made for me so far. Because it's all "too good" to be true, but too accurate to be a lie. Too accurate and the connection you feel is definitely not like any subjective crush.

FWIW, just to add to the list of collected quotes above and a little summarized thought:

From Wave Book 4, CHAPTER 28: TECHNICIANS OF ECSTASY THE SHAMANIC INITIATION OF THE KNIGHTED ONES STO and STS

[…]

I recently received some correspondence from members of our online group who have been experimenting with awakening and seeing the meanings behind the reality as outlined by the Cassiopaeans. One of them wrote:

“One thing I am finally realizing in spite of decades of religious and social training to the contrary, is that we all have only one decision to make, just one. At any specific moment, we are all faced with the opportunity to invoke an STS or an STO approach to the specific lesson at hand. By placing focus on this specific choice of the moment instead of fretting about a lifetime of “wrong” choices and carrying the weight of redemption/salvation via an outside source who demands that you pay them money so they will “speak nicely about you to their lord in an afterlife,” coupled with the Cassiopaeans’ insistence that there is no “right or wrong,” just lessons, makes the “task” of being an STO candidate sooooooo much easier…”

And another member of the group responded:

“Doesn’t it seem like a choice made in the present moment that brings deep clarity and understanding of a lesson, changes the nature of all choices ever made? And that is the essence of the matter. A choice made in the present moment – ANY present moment – excluding all the outside influences, with only the consideration of whether it allows Free Will to all involved, changes the nature of all choices ever made!”

Every choice that supports free will for any being, whether that being is using their free will to choose to deny free will to either themselves or others and must be blocked from accomplishing that aim, to the extent free will is maintained for all involved, is a choice for free will at the deepest levels of existence. But notice the key: to support free will of others to choose and fully experience their own path – and that does not mean to support the choice they have made by participating in their lesson. To participate in the choice of orientation of another is to make it your own. It can then act as a damper to your own amplification.

This means that the ability to support free will in others, which lies in the STO pathway, must remain pure and must not be subsumed into the STS alignment. Otherwise free will for all could cease to exist in our present reality, which would create an imbalance of such awesome proportions that I shudder to consider the consequences. In fact, it could even be said that learning the true dynamics of STO and free will in the cadres of those who have the internal inclination, and to begin to practice it, might considerably ameliorate any predicted cataclysms. One thing that is certain, however, to continue to violate free will by all the “love and light” efforts to change the world, to transform the darkness into light, will result in nothing but worsening conditions on our planet by the very fact that they amplify the STS polarity.

It is for God – the Divine Cosmic Mind – for all – including the STS polarity, that the STO candidates must refuse to support, sustain and feed the STS dynamic. If you feed the STS polarity, it grows stronger (and it has already been in charge here for over 300,000 years, according to the Cs) and the STO presence will grow weaker, which will erode free will for all.

In relation to the very important quote above regarding Free Will, FWIW, some more thoughts below:

To be in the world, but not of it: that is, to be in the world, but strive to not support the STS dynamic in our thoughts, words, and deeds with other individuals. For all the latter, striving to learn how to preserve Free Will for all including those inclined to be part of the STS pathway and lessons, whether they are choosing this inclination unconsciously or consciously is, I think, the key of becoming a STO candidate in potential; meaning to choose to learn how to respect the Free Will of the All, not forgetting that this also includes those who have chosen the STS mode of living consciously as well, but having the awareness on how to not get involved in participating in their choices and lessons. The latter, having the awareness on how to avoid getting involved in their choices, is the key I think of one to being in the world but not of it, that is, remembering that one can choose to DO this Work within, and learn, thus making those "necessary changes" hinted in the quote below, or so I think.

Here are some more quotes that came to mind in relation to this little summary above about learning to honor Free Will via attaining the Knowledge and Awareness that enables one to see the unseen:

A: In all cases freewill is paramount even if it is not apparent at this level.

A: Not yet, because this issue is not yet resolved. You are confused because you seem to think you must be STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm border crossing.

L) Okay, now Eddie says: 'Laura brought up several comments about Love that confused me. I do not understand how could giving love when not being asked could harm instead of improve.' Can you remark on this?

A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.

Q: So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are NOT giving?

A: You are taking, as usual.

Q: When you say you are 'taking,' what are you taking?

A: Energy, a la STS.

Q: How does it come that you are taking energy from someone by giving them love when not asked?

A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.

Q: I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?

A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one "gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this is a free will violation! And besides, what other motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!? Think carefully and objectively about this.

Q: My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one gives love to someone who has not asked or requested that it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e. a desire to control.

A: You got it!!

Q: (L) Why is it that it seems to be one of the primary things about us that prevents us from acting against such situations, is our fear of hurting another person? That was the chief thing that kept me in my marriage for so long. And, only when I knew that it was hurting the kids more to stay, did I have the power to get out. Why are we so afraid of hurting someone's feelings if they are hurting us?

A: Not correct concept. You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.

Q: But, when you do that, these persons make you so completely miserable that there seems to be no other choice but a parting of the ways.

A: Yes, but that is not "acting against." Quite the contrary. In fact, remember, it takes two to tango, and if you are both tangoing when the dance hall bursts into flames, you both get burned!!!

Q: Why is it that when one tries to extricate from such a "tango," why is there is such violent resistance to letting you go when it is obvious, clearly obvious, that they do not have any feeling for you as a human being?

A: It is not "they." We are talking about conduits of attack.

Q: What is it that makes them susceptible to becoming conduits of attack?

A: All STS are candidates for this.
There are only about 6 billion of you though.

Q: Okay, all people can be conduits of attack. (L) Would just coming down and working with us on Saturdays, on a regular basis, help him to get his concentration back?

A: Making the necessary changes would.

Q: Is it true that being in the presence of such people, that one is under the influence of an energy, an emanation from them physically, that befuddles the mind and makes it almost impossible to think ones' way out of the situation?

A: It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind.

Q: Where does this energy drain to?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: They drain our energy from us and 4th density STS harvests it from them?

A: "They" do nothing!!!! 4th density STS does it all through them!

Q: (T) Well, I would like to know what is it in us that makes us attracted to such people.

A: It was the idea of 4th density STS.

Q: That means that they can control your thoughts and emotions, put ideas into your head, and you think it is a good idea to "save" someone. You don't know. It is taught in our religions and culture to give until it hurts, and, in fact, to give because it hurts. The whole situation is designed and controlled from another level. Any further comment on this subject?

A: Once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in.

Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in...

A: No. We mean that all you have to do is learn the patterns of behavior, the subtle signs, and you will always have the ability of avoiding it. Your own as well as others.

Q: So, once you have learned the program from this person, you will be able to avoid getting into another, similar one. (T) But, I should have learned it from H. I did the same thing twice. (L) Well, when you are wounded, it is hard to see clearly.

A: The signs were present, but you did not read them.

Q: (L to Tom) You ignored it.

A: No, he did not yet know the program. Anticipate not!

Q: I guess that means that when you are thinking that you can change another person, or that changing something about what you are doing naturally will help them, you are anticipating.

A: Or that it would be different that it turned out to be.

Q: Well, you knew that there was a lot wrong in the beginning, but you thought that it would be different. Ark's mother is sick. Will she be better soon?

A: Wait and see.

Q: He is carrying a very heavy burden just now, and I am concerned for him.

A: Does this surprise you? Unfortunately, Ark still does not completely know this program.

Q: Are you suggesting that this sickness of his mother's has been caused from 4th density STS?

A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Q: When a person is sick, old and one's mother... the only thing to do is take care of it. But, I guess that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be considered attack. Whether it is your mother being sick, or your kid falling off a bicycle and breaking his arm. It is all related to lack of vigilance on the part of the one who is the conduit of attack.

A: When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems...

Q: So, if there is something that can cause problems, expect it to happen.

A: But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?

Q: Protects! Is there anything I can do to help?

A: How so?

Q: Well, I don't know. I guess that a person just has to come to the full realization that virtually everything that happens on the planet - no exceptions - is a symbol of some interaction of STS vs STO energy at higher levels.

A: Yes, and that is not as of yet realized. It must be part of a natural learning process.

Q: Well, I guess that all of us tend to keep one or another area sacrosanct and think that it is not subject to attack, or that we can use logic and 3rd density thinking to explain it. Until a person realizes that attack can come through even one's self, wives and husbands, children and parents, friends, virtually ANYBODY - NOBODY is exempt.

A: The block is a lack of faith in the concept. Remember, when one has been indoctrinated by religion, culture and/or science, they are predisposed to view all things in the sense of the measurable physical reality exclusively.

Q: Well, in Ark's case, is something going to happen for him that will give him a view under the surface, so to speak?

A: Please do not anticipate. This is a logjam of "quantum" proportions.

Q: Well, I think he is cured of thinking that certain people can be helped.

A: But he is not cured of his lack of faith in the reality of non-physical attack.

FWIW, just to add to the list of collected quotes above and a little summarized thought:

From Wave Book 4, CHAPTER 28: TECHNICIANS OF ECSTASY THE SHAMANIC INITIATION OF THE KNIGHTED ONES STO and STS

In relation to the very important quote above regarding Free Will, FWIW, some more thoughts below:

To be in the world, but not of it: that is, to be in the world, but strive to not support the STS dynamic in our thoughts, words, and deeds with other individuals. For all the latter, striving to learn how to preserve Free Will for all including those inclined to be part of the STS pathway and lessons, whether they are choosing this inclination unconsciously or consciously is, I think, the key of becoming a STO candidate in potential; meaning to choose to learn how to respect the Free Will of the All, not forgetting that this also includes those who have chosen the STS mode of living consciously as well, but having the awareness on how to not get involved in participating in their choices and lessons. The latter, having the awareness on how to avoid getting involved in their choices, is the key I think of one to being in the world but not of it, that is, remembering that one can choose to DO this Work within, and learn, thus making those "necessary changes" hinted in the quote below, or so I think.

Here are some more quotes that came to mind in relation to this little summary above about learning to honor Free Will via attaining the Knowledge and Awareness that enables one to see the unseen:
And all the times that we have acted respecting free will and helping those who asked for help before knowing "the program", they are of incalculable value.

If that happened in our "environment" it is really incredible.

Can I just add to the list, from Ra material, another trait of STS.

"The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives otherselves as otherselves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak."

When we try to impose our thoughts on others, we are trying to manipulate our other-selves into doing or thinking that one should be this or that. There is no opportunity to teach/learn or serve for there is already control to reach a certain goal. Like in 3D STS, we are trying to free ourselves from the prison we are in. Im thinking that since acknowledging free will is allowing others to be, one can only aid other-self according to what was asked from them, and how other-self interpret whatever is given is also up to them.

DATRE: If I said, you have no Free Will; it was in context with another statement. You definitely 'have' Free Will. It’s that you don't take advantage of it. When you wake up in the morning - and this is 99,9% of the people on the planet - you've completely forgotten about what you decided what you were going to do, what you were going to experience. The Free Will is there, you don't pay attention so that you can live FREE, because, you begin to take your 'thinks' into your brain off of Mass Consciousness, instead of taking your 'thinks' from your YOU that 'you' are."
(Datre134 July 20, 2009)

99,99% of population have no idea about "free will" term.
I believe that most of members or visitors, on this site, belong to the above.
I am new here and, i wander if there is a Forum discussing this term.

Hi Boza48. The term is discussed in many places in the forum if you use the search function and find the time to search through it all and perhaps find a specific thread dedicated only to the concept of Free Will; although I am not aware of any recent ones and perhaps someone else can point you to the right direction. Sorry on my end. However if you don't mind me making a general suggestion, if any new member reading this thread hasn't yet read Laura's The Wave Books Volumes 1 to 8, if you choose to do so, then it will very likely help greatly in making the concepts of STO vs STS and Free Will a lot more clear.

FWIW, your thoughts above brought forth these excerpts in the C's sessions to mind in the following order just below. Perhaps they will be helpful to you and other new members regarding the law of Free Will as the C's define it and how it relates to our level of knowledge and awareness as individuals; furthermore, also how it relates to sharing of Knowledge between like-minded individuals and groups within single or multiple networks, which as a whole network, are only candidates for achieving service to others orientation due to many variables for both potential individual group members and their network/conduit as a whole, or so I think; moreover, this is only a potential candidacy, and not fully STO oriented network, since we are in currently in reality defined by C's and other sources as the 3D STS realm; a realm where individuals and groups default 'choice' is predominately of service to self via pyramidal 'networks' of various forms; and some of these 'networks' masquerade to the naive as STO oriented.

Moreover, if Knowledge is power because it leads to more Free Will, then it becomes clear as to why the "powers that be", the controllers of this world both 'below" and "above", are in their natural function for the balance of Universe in the grand scheme of things, choose do what they do and keep as much actual Knowledge as they wishfully think they can keep exclusively to themselves indefinitely for their own sole benefit of retaining and attaining greater levels of Free Will to do and take as they please; now compare their level of knowledge to the average Joe and Sally, the other 99 percent of the World populations understanding of Free Will, and well there you have it. The sessions below will hopefully make these thoughts more clear:

Session 28 December 1994:
Q: (V) Okay, now listen guys: if I don't go to school to get an education, and, in other words, to get the degree and get the credibility, then how am I going to be able to do any work? (L) Did you ever think that the people you would want to work with wouldn't come to anybody with a traditional degree?

A: Laura, let us answer.

Q: (L) I'm sorry. I'll butt out.

A: Why do you think you need a degree?

Q: (V) Well, the professional world here on planet Earth is built around degrees. I'm sure you are aware of that.

A: Incorrect!

Q: (L) People with degrees are in bread-lines... I'm sorry... I'll shut up. (V) Well, my goodness... so then I...

A: Disinformation cleverly and carefully orchestrated.

Q: (L) For what purpose?

A: To mislead.

Q: (V) To mislead in what way? What am I being led away from?

A: Not just you.

Q: (V) All psych students are misled?

A: All humans.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the public school system, including the college system, is deliberately designed and implemented to fill one's brain with false knowledge, to perpetuate Lizzie rule?

A: Close but this manifests at lower levels too.

Session 28 December 1994:
Q: (L) Is the Sufi path a good one to study?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) I know that but I want to know if it is valid or better than another?

A: We don't want to judge that for you.

Q: (L) What percentage of truth is in that path.

A: In one sense all teachings are truths.

Q: (L) Can't you just tell me?

A: Subjective. Would you like us judge Reiki?

Q: (L) Well, yes before I spend any money on it. Will I waste my money?

A: Not if you go to right source. Now we have led you to answer we want you to continue to exercise your mind. That is how you progress.

Q: (L) So you want me to study Sufi for the exercise?

A: Yes. If we answered all your questions you would not learn.

Q: (L) In this book I am reading it talks about knowledge that is only given to the elect and that certain things are passed down through secret organizations. Most people think this organization is the Illuminati and that they hold many deep, dark secrets. Is that true?

A: Close. But now there is a knowledge explosion. The Illuminati is no longer exclusive; but they still think they are.

Q: (L) Compared to the big high mucky mucks in the Illuminati, what percentage of their knowledge do Frank and I possess?

A: 2 per cent.

Q: (L) You mean they know 98 per cent more than we do? That's depressing! How much knowledge, relative to the Illuminati, does the average college graduate have?

A: 0.02 per cent.

Session 14 July 1996:
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And [the physicist] Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.

A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to FULLY ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope... as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn't matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight.

Hi Boza48!

Here is the entire Cassiopaean encyclopedia in one PDF:

About 'Free Will' from CassWiki:

The question of free will has many levels. At the level of the universe, we could say that the only reason why anything exists is free will. The creative will of the All mediates between the thought centers of being and non-being, creating a dance of all possible forms.

As the initial impulse of creative will descends from the unconditioned realms of creation towards materiality, it gets diluted, more mechanical and determined at each level. Tradition, as transmitted by George Gurdjieff and Boris Mouravieff, even as reflected in the Bible, suggests that the logos or creative will of the Absolute is the impulse behind all which is. The Cassiopaeans and Ra define free will as the first universal principle.

Strict determinists are the only ones who completely deny free will.

The concept of free will becomes much more ambiguous when applied at the human level. We could postulate that anything with some degree of consciousness somehow retains some spark of the uncreated, primordial free will. If this were not so, we could not define concepts of responsibility, which after all are central to any ethics. For this reason, pretty much all religious systems recognize some degree of free will, no matter how they otherwise may tend to restrict this.

Gurdjieff’s description of the default state of man is nearly behavioristic, involving next to no free will. Still, Gurdjieff’s whole work strives towards opening a window through which this free will might manifest. In this sense, Gurdjieff is diametrically and fundamentally opposed to any deterministic school of thought.

The greatest problem for manifested free will at the human level is that man is not one: One I wills, another does not, a third is not even aware of the whole question.

In Life Is Real Only Then, When ’I Am’, Gurdjieff introduces the dictum ’I Am, I Can, I Wish.’

From the book:

Only such a man, when he consciously says ”I am”-he really is; ”I can”-he really can; ”I wish”-he really wishes. When ”I wish”-I feel with my whole being that I wish, and can wish. This does not mean that I want, that I need, that I like or, lastly, that I desire. No. ”I wish.” I never like, never want, I do not desire anything and I do not need anything-all this is slavery; if ”I wish” something, I must like it, even if I do not like it. I can wish to like it, because ”I can.” I wish-I feel with my whole body that I wish. I wish-because I can wish.

Free will has nothing to do with desires, it is unconditioned, it is for its own sake, yet it is not arbitrary or random, it may have a direction which is a reason unto itself. The free will possible to man in this sense is far from the possibility of arbitrary indulgence which is often the only thing modern Western discourse understands with freedom.

Hope this helps a bit.

Greetings Boza48, since you at start said that 99.9% people, even here, doesn't know what free will is.
And you are poorly aware of your by using your options to be at least kind, considerate, polite perhaps ?
To even read or respond to what people addresed you to.
That would give you more options and more free will to be constructive.
So, we could have healthy dialoge with mutual respect and possibly undarstanding.
Insteed, sorry but I got the impression that you came here to
teach us something..?
Cause obviously your in that lucky 0,01% who knows. That's great and we're happy for you.

And ok, yes. 'Free will means that one is aware of options, before he acts' .
That is correct but it's only peek of the iceberg. And devil is in details.

So if you'll kindly pay attention and give yourself little bit more time to investigate around here using search engine
through topics you'll find wonders. You will get you answers and people will put some more examples here, too.

Also if you continue insisting that only you are right, you will probably be banned out of here.
That's free will from the people here in collision with yours.
We are discussing things from most objective point of view, we don't argue here.
So, shall we try to make a deal for mutual contentment ?

:flowers:

Free will means that one is AWARE of options, before he Acts.

Yes, you are right about that. But, 4th density beings knows about the “free will is universal law“, that’s why they manipulated most of information nowadays and broadcasting using the media, and all the lies, so that most of innocent people believing lies come from 4D STS minions.
For some of examples, we are third density beings, we have free-will over lower densities beings. So, in order to survive, we killed and eats some of second and first density beings. But if we killing for sports or no other reason than survival, then that probably caused karma for us.
So, the 4th density beings have power over us for their survival, and they used our energy to their living condition. But if we resist and not comply their narrative then they might uses forces, or whatever. But the transition to 4th density is so close right now, so we all have to endure and just enjoy the show.
Well, I hope some of other members might explain better than me. I am not really good about writing.

Q: (Ark) That was about Dimi. Last question: I would like to know if there is some most important law that governs all of the creation. We know conservation of energy is an important law. You can think about conservation of information. Maybe there is such a law? This John Archibald Wheeler who we quoted several times, he added his own law which is kind of timeless which says that it's pure geometric boundary which says boundary is zero. Another possible law is: As above, so below. Okay. Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will.
Q: (L) You have said on occasion that free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation. Why can we not exercise our free will and refuse to be abducted and experimented upon?

A: Those who abduct are exercising their free will in doing so.

Q: (L) Why does their free will have precedence over our free will?

A: Why does your free will have precedence over density 2 and 1 beings?
(Joe) Basically, the fraud was to do with the way states counted the ballots...

A: It is very bad juju for the forces of darkness to take over against the free will of the majority.

Q: (L) So in other words, the fact that the majority voted FOR Trump and he was not allowed to become the president and they took over means that they took over against the will of the people. I think that has some kind of energetic implication. There was some stuff about that in the Ra material.

(Pierre) You once asked what is the main universal rule. The C's said Free Will. At some level, energetic or informational, respect of free will of life forms is a rule. If you infringe on the rule, you expose yourself to some consequences even if you are high up 4D STS.

(L) In other words, cosmically speaking, they just painted targets on their own heads!

Q: (Joe) Or is it going to manifest as earthquakes and tornadoes and kill a bunch of people?

(L) People will be objecting to this takeover inside themselves, so it'll manifest in some way externally, we just don’t yet know how. Well, that's interesting.

(Andromeda) You don't mess with universal rules.
(L) Yes. I don't know how that happened. One day they were there, and now they're gone. During the time the two hats were in existence in our possession, it was a very, VERY trying time. That was when Ark got sick, he had chemotherapy, and there were all kinds of other things going on. So, I want to know just what the heck was going on?

A: Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission.

Q: (Pierre) So, the two hats having disappeared, it means they failed to split the reality?

Q: (L) Well, they failed to split it, but they had a temporary loop.

(Pierre) But it's gone now.

Q: (L) Um... Well that's weird. So just exactly how does something like that work?

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Q: (L) So the hat was one of the elements that was sent. Is that because when this attempt to send things through the realm curtain was made, Ark was actually wearing the hat?

Q: (L) So the hat got involved. Well, how come he didn't get a second shirt, second pair of pants, second bicycle? I mean... Geez! [laughter]

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

Q: (L) Mm-kay. Um... So the hat was a sign, a declaration, and it came through the realm curtain

Q: (Alejo) Is the announcement that 4D STS are required to make because of free will? The reality shift they're attempting requires a choice?

Q: (Madara Horseman) The C's have indicated that the HAARP system is trying to impose certain thought patterns that push towards violence. The C's have also indicated that there are links between thoughts and electromagnetism. So the question is: Are the PTB somehow recording a thought or just repeatedly amplifying someone's thought somehow by electromagnetism?

A: Projecting

Yes, you are right about that. But, 4th density beings knows about the “free will is universal law“, that’s why they manipulated most of information nowadays and broadcasting using the media, and all the lies, so that most of innocent people believing lies come from 4D STS minions.
For some of examples, we are third density beings, we have free-will over lower densities beings. So, in order to survive, we killed and eats some of second and first density beings. But if we killing for sports or no other reason than survival, then that probably caused karma for us.
So, the 4th density beings have power over us for their survival, and they used our energy to their living condition. But if we resist and not comply their narrative then they might uses forces, or whatever. But the transition to 4th density is so close right now, so we all have to endure and just enjoy the show.
Well, I hope some of other members might explain better than me. I am not really good about writing.
So there is free will from the intention/choice (thought) although the human being has cells and involuntary processes that the choice does not count at least from the thought, the cells for example regroup and die without asking us the same thing the digestive processes and many others like growth of the hair and nails.
But if we formulate the free will from the 7 density where (everything is already known) we can transfer a biblical quotation for example when Jesus says "you would have no power over me that is not given to you from above" it would be an explanation of the 6 density and 7 density where we see the bigger picture of things not as we would like it to be i.e. 4d sas no power hath any power that is not given to him from the 7d because from 7d everything is already known so the choices in densities lower than 7d are already written and everything is already known.

Greetings Boza48, since you at start said that 99.9% people, even here, doesn't know what free will is.
And you are poorly aware of your by using your options to be at least kind, considerate, polite perhaps ?
To even read or respond to what people addresed you to.
That would give you more options and more free will to be constructive.
So, we could have healthy dialoge with mutual respect and possibly undarstanding.
Insteed, sorry but I got the impression that you came here to
teach us something..?
Cause obviously your in that lucky 0,01% who knows. That's great and we're happy for you.

And ok, yes. 'Free will means that one is aware of options, before he acts' .
That is correct but it's only peek of the iceberg. And devil is in details.

So if you'll kindly pay attention and give yourself little bit more time to investigate around here using search engine
through topics you'll find wonders. You will get you answers and people will put some more examples here, too.

Also if you continue insisting that only you are right, you will probably be banned out of here.
That's free will from the people here in collision with yours.
We are discussing things from most objective point of view, we don't argue here.
So, shall we try to make a deal for mutual contentment ?

:flowers:
"DATRE: If I said, you have no Free Will; it was in context with another statement. You definitely 'have' Free Will. It’s that you don't take advantage of it. When you wake up in the morning - and this is 99,9% of the people on the planet - you've completely forgotten about what you decided what you were going to do, what you were going to experience. The Free Will is there, you don't pay attention so that you can live FREE, because, you begin to take your 'thinks' into your brain off of Mass Consciousness, instead of taking your 'thinks' from your YOU that 'you' are.

When 'that' connection is made and you're thinking from 'that' vantage point, your life completely changes. But, you 'all' think using Mass Consciousness. If you use Mass Consciousness, you're not using 'your' Free Will. If you take your 'thinks' from Mass Consciousness, you're just recycling other peoples 'thinks'. You are not giving yourself the opportunity to express your 'self' with clarity. Continue."

I am 77 and in 67-th i had no idea what free will means.
Now, that i know, and comprehend, i am trying to follow that idea.
Am i 0.01% or 99,9% or in between, i do not know.
So, no deal! Everybody has right to say what they think.

All Teachers from 6-th dim. (C`s, Seth, Elias, Datre and Ra) are STO`s, meaning They can speak truth only.
I follow Their teachings and, if i find, here, post that is in "collision" with Their teaching, i will Act.
Would You like it or not is up to You.
Best Wishes to You!

Back
Top Bottom