Characteristics of STS or STO Candidate

"DATRE: If I said, you have no Free Will; it was in context with another statement. You definitely 'have' Free Will. It’s that you don't take advantage of it. When you wake up in the morning - and this is 99,9% of the people on the planet - you've completely forgotten about what you decided what you were going to do, what you were going to experience. The Free Will is there, you don't pay attention so that you can live FREE, because, you begin to take your 'thinks' into your brain off of Mass Consciousness, instead of taking your 'thinks' from your YOU that 'you' are.

When 'that' connection is made and you're thinking from 'that' vantage point, your life completely changes. But, you 'all' think using Mass Consciousness. If you use Mass Consciousness, you're not using 'your' Free Will. If you take your 'thinks' from Mass Consciousness, you're just recycling other peoples 'thinks'. You are not giving yourself the opportunity to express your 'self' with clarity. Continue."

I am 77 and in 67-th i had no idea what free will means.
Now, that i know, and comprehend, i am trying to follow that idea.
Am i 0.01% or 99,9% or in between, i do not know.
So, no deal! Everybody has right to say what they think.

All Teachers from 6-th dim. (C`s, Seth, Elias, Datre and Ra) are STO`s, meaning They can speak truth only.
I follow Their teachings and, if i find, here, post that is in "collision" with Their teaching, i will Act.
Would You like it or not is up to You.
Best Wishes to You!
Well we could say that our free will is curtailed every time we vote for a political candidate that would be like a pact and give permission to the machinations and social inequalities are okay as bad decisions, also when we buy food in the supermarket that harm because we are agreeing that it is okay that junk food and the same with whatever we consume that is of the elite as Tv, wifi antennas, etc. ... In any case even our limiting identities are false ... So you tell me that our free will is false. In any case even our limiting identities are false... So you tell me about free will and you keep taking air from an atmosphere where you have been part of having damaged it... As the legendary uncle Joe once said "the devil knows more for an old man than for a devil" and the primogenital or old souls have a lot we can learn.

Well we could say that our free will is curtailed every time we vote for a political candidate that would be like a pact and give permission to the machinations and social inequalities are okay as bad decisions, also when we buy food in the supermarket that harm because we are agreeing that it is okay that junk food and the same with whatever we consume that is of the elite as Tv, wifi antennas, etc. ... In any case even our limiting identities are false ... So you tell me that our free will is false. In any case even our limiting identities are false... So you tell me about free will and you keep taking air from an atmosphere where you have been part of having damaged it... As the legendary uncle Joe once said "the devil knows more for an old man than for a devil" and the primogenital or old souls have a lot we can learn.
Not me, Datre. Pay attention!

All Teachers from 6-th dim. (C`s, Seth, Elias, Datre and Ra) are STO`s, meaning They can speak truth only.
I follow Their teachings and, if i find, here, post that is in "collision" with Their teaching, i will Act.
Would You like it or not is up to You.
Best Wishes to You!

Hi Boza48, welcome to the forum. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "if I find, here, post that is in "collision" with Their teaching, I will Act."?

I would say that even if a being were to speak the absolute truth we could not be certain that our understanding of it is true. Perhaps we misinterpret, or perhaps the message is diluted from 6th to 3rd density, or perhaps a being is not who they say they are. So we network to figure out if what we think is true is actually true. With many of us we have a better chance of looking at these issues from different angles to find a truth more closely aligned with objective truth.

All the best.

There are a couple of things that people who have not read The Wave series should know. In some questions to the Cs, Laura was thinking of a different question to which the Cs answered. Also, what was going on at the time of the session made a difference. Reading just the sessions does not make it possible for someone to understand all of the answers. Those who think they have all of the answers are just fooling themselves and anyone who listens to them.

Also, not understanding what's really going on in the world, makes it hard to see the truth.

Laura does not endorse other sites that have pirated the Cassiopaean sessions and put them online. So using them as a source of information is not a good idea.

Hi Boza48, welcome to the forum. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "if I find, here, post that is in "collision" with Their teaching, I will Act."?

I would say that even if a being were to speak the absolute truth we could not be certain that our understanding of it is true. Perhaps we misinterpret, or perhaps the message is diluted from 6th to 3rd density, or perhaps a being is not who they say they are. So we network to figure out if what we think is true is actually true. With many of us we have a better chance of looking at these issues from different angles to find a truth more closely aligned with objective truth.

All the best.
"collision": i meant if i find it different from what i believe.
"I would say that even if a being"... You are definitely right. I find out that it depends on the metod of channelling and who and how many people participate in session. Ra (Ramtha) was typical example.

Sounds like a noble quest.
Just one small reminder: these teachings came through quite some filters. Filters who cannot only speak truth. Discernment is still needed.
99,99% of population have no idea about "free will" term.
I believe that most of members or visitors, on this site, belong to the above.
I am new here and, i wander if there is a Forum discussing this term
"Not all who wander are lost..." - Tolkien

I was wondering if the 4D STO beings that are going to help us when the SHTF and people finally wake up and a critical mass is reached and so on, whether this is the case or not, is it just us I mean people doing the Work, gathering knowledge, in this transition period, the STO candidates, etc. Even though I understand that it's a period of back and forth, back and forth until the frequency is anchored ... so fundamentally it's all about us.

Back
Top Bottom