Session 14 January 2023

Thanks again for a very thought-provoking and encouraging session!

I thought I would post this considering the questions/answers on alien invasion and the question regarding Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

A few days ago my partner found a Paul Joseph Watson interview with a Russian Orthodox priest, Father Spyridon Bailey who released a book in 2021 titled "The UFO Deception". From what I heard in the interview he believes there is great deception behind the UFO phenomena but I wonder if he realizes how religious programming and expectation of a second coming/savior could also be used as part of the deception?

I have only skimmed the book preview so far as we are getting ready to move into a rental home so don't have time to read the entire book right now but some members might want to look further into his perspective for any other insights.

The UFO Deception: Bailey, Father Spyridon: 9781803022284: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks Laura and the crew for this new session.
It was really interesting, thanks to the questions asked by the members.

We really live difficult times but there are also exciting and revealing since we can see that STS and ohter 3D psychopaths aka PTB cannot do everything they want even if they do think they do... One of their best move is to make us believe that we are powerless and weak compare to their strenght. It's nothing but wishful thinking...

Yes, some "bad" things are happening and we have to accept it because in some ways, a certain form of chaos is necessary to see the light at the end of the tunnel as calmness always follows any storm and darkness comes light. We are somewhere in an eternal cycle....

Nowadays, as more and more people are truely opening their eyes and there are some things they cannot avoid, like when Marcion got the letters of Paul and Marc wrote his gospel to transmit Paul's teachings against all odds 2000 years ago approx...
If they were so all mighty, we couldn't even discuss about all of this in a forum and it would be impossible to get all the informations we learn and share about what's behind the veil.

We don't need to be happy and positive 100% daily because we're simple humans, especially 3D STS ones, but as humans, we're also not so weak and we're capable of great things because the divine is within us. We must not forget our goal, our purpose on the way. Let's stay open minded, strong and kind with others, true to ourselves, and dedicated to get ready for what's next, working hard everyday just by being what we chose and supposed to be.

May the force be with you

Another possibility is that glitches will increase and more people will spot spaceships or battles in the sky.

Yes, failures in the matrix and it is possible that we will see a dramatic increase in sightings of paranormal phenomena or Window-fallers... UFOs, today called Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) we must emphasize "phenomena" because people are not only going to see UFOs, but also strange and unexplainable things in the skies and earth.

In the session where the Bell Witch is discussed the Cs told us that the so-called Four density window fallers take advantage of electromagnetic aberrations caused by geological upheaval to breach the curtain:

Q: (L) I asked Niall to check on any possible geological or any other kind of events at the time. What were the results? The New Madrid Earthquake was when?

(Niall) 1811 or 1812. Then there was a cholera outbreak in the Bell Witch region in the 1820s and again in the 1830s.

(L) What about the comets you mentioned?
(Niall) There were three comets, two of which were called Great Comets: 1830 and 1831. Another one might have been seen in 1825.

(L) So, it doesn't really look like anything is necessarily connected. What was the impetus for the opening of the window?

A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain. In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.

It seems that the same thing is suggested by the Cs when they talk about the "alien" invasion, that is to say something supernatural that can be used to convince mankind of the extraterrestrial presence...but without aliens, without invasion.
(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved

Suppose the Earth goes through a period of geological upheavals, earthquakes and erupting volcanoes which allows these window-fallers or semi-demonic creatures to come through to take possession of certain types of people including the heads of governments.

(L) There were probably other things happening, but we don’t know what they were because there weren't many people living around there to observe or record them. Okay, let's come back to the astral thing. You said, "astral elements piggybacked". What are these astral elements?

A: Semi-demonic creatures.

It is curious that the Cs talk about proxies, plugs and replacements as invasion tools. A synonym for proxies in Spanish is "accessories"... something to use or to take possession of.. and in the IT world they are said to be "a tool (heads of government) that acts as an intermediary between connections from a client (aliens) and a destination server (mankind), filtering all packets between the two..."
Proxy-Server.png

It is as if we were returning to the past where a "priestly class" is the intermediary between the gods (aliens) always invisible to the vulgar and humanity always ignorant of the hyperdimensional reality.

This neo priestly class has the task of making people believe. No need for projector devices, holograms but people to believe
20230120_161225.jpg
A: As more people became involved, the elemental had more conduits of energy and information.

Q: (Pierre) Does it suggest that it was a 2-way street and that the involvement of people believing in it was a necessary condition for this entity to get this information?

A: Yes absolutely!

To do so, the priestly class has to prove that it is indeed in communion with the aliens, which reminds us of the miracles of the Beast.

Q: ( Artemis) Andromeda was saying it could manifest physical objects?

(L) Oh, absolutely. It did everything! But then of course it was taking all that energy from those people...
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?

A: As represented by religion.

Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?

A: Aliens perform "miracles".

Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?

A: Aliens.
Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

Remember, they are divine, their presence is not necessary, because the signs are in "heaven"
20230120_164040.jpg

Thanks again for a very thought-provoking and encouraging session!

I thought I would post this considering the questions/answers on alien invasion and the question regarding Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

A few days ago my partner found a Paul Joseph Watson interview with a Russian Orthodox priest, Father Spyridon Bailey who released a book in 2021 titled "The UFO Deception". From what I heard in the interview he believes there is great deception behind the UFO phenomena but I wonder if he realizes how religious programming and expectation of a second coming/savior could also be used as part of the deception?

I have only skimmed the book preview so far as we are getting ready to move into a rental home so don't have time to read the entire book right now but some members might want to look further into his perspective for any other insights.

The UFO Deception: Bailey, Father Spyridon: 9781803022284: Amazon.com: Books
I'm familiar with Fr. Spyridon. Here's a short video on why he wrote the book. He states a family member had some kind of ufo experience in the 1970s and this caused him to investigate.

He mentions miltary involvement (plus other agencies and industries) and how they are part of the human deception going on...the other is a spiritual deception where from an Orthodox standpoint it is demonic.

Don't write him off but listen, he's done research and is talking of how a fake alien invasion might be used to determine or rather manipulate public opinion and attitudes.

THE UFO DECEPTION: INTERVIEW WITH FR. SPYRIDON:

But since the C's talked about the in-person meetings of the elite with aliens (in 10th of December session) I figure if there will be some *actual* apparent aliens, they'd use the same method. Pretty, Nordic human lookin' ambassadors.. They're here to help.. ;)
They are helping already. There is one candidate currently leading NATO and there was another one right before him.

Thanks for another interesting informations, and from this additional information we’re adding more knowledge that protected us from false manipulation from media or some of other sources. And I am really excited about the Grand Cycle is very near, because, finally we’re going to witness greater show on earth near future! Exciting time indeed!

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition.
…….
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?

A: Close

Thank you for sharing this enlightening session. Here is one of many considerations to ponder:
When I was watching UK Column of January 18 discussing Klaus Schwab's opening remarks, he presented this chart of Global Risks two years out and ten years out. I was struck by the similarity of the C's comment below to item 2 in two years and item 3 in 10 years. Are these "Global Risks" pretexts for implementing WEF agenda?
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 19-53-15 UK Column News - 18th January 2023.png

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

More alien speech. (yes, it is a transsexual)

Translation from spanish:
In the month of pride, I am still 100% convinced of the proposals that are coming for the future, of a new world order, and the new world order speaks of no to reproduction, that we are many less, that those who do not serve should leave, and thank God*, one who is part of that triangle, knows what is coming, for people who think like you, ok? Because we, the ones who don't have children, the ones who will never have them and who are not going to populate this s_itty world full of people like you, are the ones who are going to survive. And one day you will be cleaning my heels, ok? Because unfortunately for the future that is coming, we, those of us who do not reproduce, are going to have priority. Kisses.

*What God? That one of light or that of darkness?

Perhaps a new thread should be opened on this subject.

Culture war or alien discourse?

Some more information about John Kerry‘s speech,

(Natural News) “Time is running out,” proclaimed fake president Joe Biden’s U.S. climate envoy John Kerry at the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) annual meeting this week, for the globalists to “save the planet” from the mythical fairy tale known as climate change.

Appearing in Davos as he has been doing for many years, Kerry told the room full of globalists that he is “convinced we will get to a low-carbon, no-carbon economy … because we have to,” adding that extra-terrestrials, or ETs, are supposedly helping to make that happen.

“I am not convinced we’re going to get there in time to do what the scientists said, which is avoid the worst consequences of the crisis,” Kerry added. “You look at what’s happening with species, half the species of the planet have been killed already.”

To help speed things up, ETs chose a “select group of human beings,” meaning Kerry and his fellow globalists, to spearhead this relentless push for a climate-zero future, this being code for no more useless eaters, i.e., non-globalist humans.

In his bizarre rant about ETs and global warming, Kerry thanked Børge Brende, the current president of the WEF, for getting him the “best room I ever had here in 35 years” – yes, Kerry has been attending the globalist gathering for more than three decades.

“When you stop and think about it, it’s pretty extraordinary that we select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives, are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet,” he went on to ramble.

(Related: In 2015, Kerry declared that anyone who opposes his global warming religion should be disqualified from public office in the United States.)

Kerry says the very idea of climate change is “extra-terrestrial”

The very idea of saving the planet from a climate disaster is extra-terrestrial in and of itself, Kerry would go on during his speech to bizarrely claim. But it is the only way to look at the situation with any kind of accuracy, he insists.

“If you say that to most people most people, they think you’re just a crazy tree hugging and lefty liberal, you know, do-gooder, whatever,” Kerry said, adding that there are “allegedly wise adult human beings” out there who still oppose the climate religion he is peddling, which annoys him because he feels as though the world is going to collapse without absolute belief in and adherence to its tenets.

“Those worst consequences are going to affect millions of people all around the world, [in] Africa and other places,” Kerry threatened about what will happen to poor people in Africa if the climate cult is not successful in eliminating all carbon.

Of the 20 most affected countries in the world from [the] climate crisis, 17 are in Africa.”

As usual, Kerry demanded that governments pony up more cash to help “cool” the planet down in order to “save lives.” By 2030, he says there needs to be an additional $4 trillion added to the coffers to create more “clean energy” in accordance with the Paris Climate Agreement.

It is important to note that over the past 15 months, Kerry has flown more than 180,000 miles on private jets that left behind more than 9.5 million pounds of carbon emissions. This is about 300 times higher than the average Americans’ annual carbon footprint.

“He’s absolutely right,” wrote a commenter about Kerry’s statements at the WEF gathering. “That extra-terrestrial force is known as the devil and his demons.”

The latest news about John Kerry and his fellow ET-worshipping climate cultists can be found at Climate.news.

Sources for this article include:

DailyMail.co.uk

NaturalNews.com.

Things really looking very dim as marjority of humanity seems to be heading down the Via Dolorosa or the way of suffering. Lets however look on the brighter side of life as the C said enjoy the show,however,not so sure how much enjoyment will be there when the sheet hit the fan. The key therefore is to find humor in all the chaos around us. As Manley P. Hall said;
Brings to mind the song from Monty Python’s Life of Brian, the one that Eric Idle’s character sings on the cross: ‘Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.’ :lol:

Thank you for the session.

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
People are still walking around with masks on. That insanity is normal now. The "aliens" only need to slap a mask on and they'll fit in right now. Naked men are in women's showers and bathrooms and that's being sold to us as normal. Normal is getting so far gone that the "aliens" would be just another crazy in the chaos.

Whenever I get into an altercation with one of the avatars and they get backed into a corner, the aliens either intervene directly by showing up in a UFO or climbing out of some portal between dimensions.
That was in They Live too, when they used a watch to open a portal.

Most people on the planet are STS.
All people now are STS. We can try to be STO candidates.

Now we could remember that the mythical founder of the Roman culture was the Trojan Aeneas, though in particular the city of Roma is attributed to others. See, the funny thing is that the survivor Aeneas landed into Italy for then settling Roma civilization while coming from the burning Troy. So, that “new” language, i.e. the Roman language such as Latin, was of course a large part of the acquired Roman values.

For more on Aeneas, and in the mysterious foundation of the Roman culture, we can find in the Aeneid, as well as —preceding the Aeneid— the Eclogues and specially the Georgics of Virgil. By the way the mythical, but mortal, warrior Aeneas is told a son of the goddess Aphrodite; and he only escaped because he was urged by the “gods” to leave Troy.

Now, since the C’s indicated the word “ancient” this makes me recall of those preliminary in that zone who mixed and helped to erect the Roman culture, that is, the enigmatic Etruscans:​

547px-Etruschi%2C_manico_di_cista_con_il_sonno_e_la_morte_che_trasportano_Sarpedonte_ucciso_da_patroclo%2C_400-380_ac_ca._02.jpg

Etruscan statue: The winged Hypnos and Thanatos carry the Trojan ally Sarpedon
And then we have:

Well, this period above embraces the dates given to statuettes found in Etruscan tombs depicting non-human Nuragic warriors, as well as, the statues of Nuragic giants found in Italy.​

408px-Civilt%C3%A0_nuragica%2C_prima_et%C3%A0_del_ferro%2C_bronzetti_dal_santuario_di_albini-teti_%28NU%29%2C_grande_demone_a_quattro_occhi%2C_quattro_braccia_e_due_scudi_02.jpg

Etruscan statuette in bronze of an arthropodic Nuragic warrior with 4 eyes, 4 arms, and antennas
—by the way this one somewhat remind me the quadruped snails

332px-Warrior_monte_prama_1.JPG

Nuragic giant warrior
.....By group of steppe warriors mixed with local groups.....
Could it be that Fomenko was right? (Or maybe partially right) etRUSKY..i.e... the ancient RUS from the steppes

Super surprised to hear about the additive-free vape being better than organic tobacco. Any good suppliers of additive-free vape? Always been against vape till now.

Imo there are no good suppliers, whatever they claim, because the liquids almost always contain PEG (polyethylene glycol) as the main component. Many vapers reported adverse reactions to PEG. It would be safer to use a mixture of distilled water and vegetable glycerin(about 50:50).

What remains are DIY methods. Nicotine can be extracted from tobacco leaves either by steam distillation or by an acid/base method. I tried the latter using soda and ascorbic acid. It worked. The liquid helps with survival in smoking restricted areas. However, in my case, it does not replace smoking. Something is missing in the liquid that smokers seem to need. Nobody knows what it is.

If anybody should desperately want to make a DIY liquid and needs help, please feel free to contact me by pm.

Yes, failures in the matrix and it is possible that we will see a dramatic increase in sightings of paranormal phenomena or Window-fallers... UFOs, today called Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) we must emphasize "phenomena" because people are not only going to see UFOs, but also strange and unexplainable things in the skies and earth.

In the session where the Bell Witch is discussed the Cs told us that the so-called Four density window fallers take advantage of electromagnetic aberrations caused by geological upheaval to breach the curtain:

It seems that the same thing is suggested by the Cs when they talk about the "alien" invasion, that is to say something supernatural that can be used to convince mankind of the extraterrestrial presence...but without aliens, without invasion.

Suppose the Earth goes through a period of geological upheavals, earthquakes and erupting volcanoes which allows these window-fallers or semi-demonic creatures to come through to take possession of certain types of people including the heads of governments.

It is curious that the Cs talk about proxies, plugs and replacements as invasion tools. A synonym for proxies in Spanish is "accessories"... something to use or to take possession of.. and in the IT world they are said to be "a tool (heads of government) that acts as an intermediary between connections from a client (aliens) and a destination server (mankind), filtering all packets between the two..."
View attachment 69894

It is as if we were returning to the past where a "priestly class" is the intermediary between the gods (aliens) always invisible to the vulgar and humanity always ignorant of the hyperdimensional reality.

This neo priestly class has the task of making people believe. No need for projector devices, holograms but people to believe
View attachment 69896

To do so, the priestly class has to prove that it is indeed in communion with the aliens, which reminds us of the miracles of the Beast.

Remember, they are divine, their presence is not necessary, because the signs are in "heaven"
View attachment 69897
You have right, i think, but the new religion Is technology...greetings from🇵🇱

Back
Top Bottom