Session 14 January 2023

Thank you all for sharing this session :flowers:

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?

I think the alien presence will quite simply attempt to colonise us. As the British, French, and Dutch, etc have done.

Would not an alien race have observed us to see how it can easily be achieved through bringing technological advancement, inter-breeding, and eventual complete dominance over the indigenous human race.

Was thinking along similar lines and maybe there will be some repetition from history with the addition of new technology.
Thank you all for the new session!

I wonder if the alien invasion includes 'holographic inserts' as discussed in the book, The Bringers of the Dawn. It was reading others posts here in this thread today about this topic that made me think of what was written in that book.

Had a dream a while back where the scene was in a public square of a night time. A holograph of an Egyptian appeared that was around 4 times the average human height. When it appeared, most people began running up to it crying 'daddy, daddy...' and a few, including me, hung back to see what would happen to them.

Also there was a comment that STS are required to announce their plans in some way of another to mitigate consequences of free will violation. It's not gonna be boring for sure!
Well, not announce their plans but just declare themselves:
A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

(whitecoast) What is the overall toxicological and carcinogenic burden of additive-free nicotine vaporizers versus organically sourced additive-free tobacco?

A: Slightly less.
@whitecoast

There seems to be a little confusion here about your question.

The term vaporizer is commonly used for heat-not burn devices of various builds where tobacco or dry herbs are heated in a chamber and the fumes are inhaled. s. dry herb vaporizers

Some people here think that you meant e-cigarettes which have atomizers with liquids that are vaped.

Could you please clarify what you really meant?

Super surprised to hear about the additive-free vape being better than organic tobacco. Any good suppliers of additive-free vape? Always been against vape till now.
I do and have used “nic salts” for about six years. I also have the occasional roll your own organic tobacco cigarette, buy organic leaves, shred them myself and have a nice roller and additive free tubes. I use (and have always used) Naked 100 nic salts, 50 mg strength. My lungs have cleared up with a lot less phlegm. I don’t smoke tobacco in my house, just don’t like the smell it leaves in everything, a personal decision. I use a very simple device, mad by Smok, called the novo2S, works great, not expensive and is made for nic salts. There are many out there like it, just my preference. The reason I use nic salts is two fold, one it is used the same way as tobacco, mouth to lung. When you take a drag off a cigarette, you take it into your mouth, inhale and then exhale. Much easier to get accustomed to vaping in this regard. Second (most important to me), nic salts have a high nicotine ratio, requires less puffs in order to give me nicotine. Much less! So, just my two cents, I still like a good cigarette but really like the ability to puff inside without stinking the whole house up. By the way, vaping (especially nic salts) leave no odor, even in tight places like the car.

Hope that gave you some info on the subject, happy to give more info to anyone looking into Vaping.

The whole idea of saving humanity from terrible conditions reminds of the Book of Revelation. And C's told us before that BoR was influenced by 4D STS and it was their plan, if I remember correctly. Also there was a comment that STS are required to announce their plans in some way of another to mitigate consequences of free will violation. It's not gonna be boring for sure!

I'm reminded also of "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner and the "healing powers of 4 STS". Some people get the miracles they asked for that enslaves them further in a control loop. Others, by nature, realize the real meaning of "is the soul that counts".

Thank you for posting another amazing session.

Really interesting info from the Cs in the last couple of sessions on the topics of alien invasions and their interaction with the apex of the 3D control system. I guess things between densities must be getting pretty "hectic" with all this communication and impending transition. Sometimes whenever there is heavy rain (there is a lot nowadays in Singapore and South east Asia), the big ominous rain clouds in some of the huge storm systems really look like big "motherships" or something.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Well, i guess there is not much we can do, except be prepared to experience what will come; and to trust that the Universe and the laws of Karma will hold true. And when i think of all the darkness now in the world; the passage from Lord of the Rings spring to mind. It was written as thoughts by Sam Gamgee as he and Frodo lay to sleep in Mordor; their final night before their journey to feet of Mt. Doom (23rd March 3019, in the Middle Earth Calendar). Frodo was nearly spent, Gollum was still lurking about and Sam was having doubts of the fulfillment of the quest, and then he looked up into the sky :

“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”

@whitecoast

There seems to be a little confusion here about your question.

The term vaporizer is commonly used for heat-not burn devices of various builds where tobacco or dry herbs are heated in a chamber and the fumes are inhaled. s. dry herb vaporizers

Some people here think that you meant e-cigarettes which have atomizers with liquids that are vaped.

Could you please clarify what you really meant?

Good to clarify! I had in mind e-cigarettes which vaporize nicotine salts, usually in a base of glycerine and propylene glycol. If I was interested in heat not-burn devices, I would have said something along the lines of "herbal vaporiser," since you don't put nicotine straight into one of those to my knowledge. I don't own one of those, though I've used one once. I think non-heat herbal vaporizers logically produce far less unwanted biproducts than burning does, so I wouldn't have felt the need to ask the C's about that if that was my primary means of getting nicotine. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
A big thanks to all for this first session of the new year! This part struck me as interesting:
(Renaissance) Are beliefs, thoughts and emotions stored in the physical body?

A: Shadows and echoes.

Q: (L) So you're saying they're mainly stored in the non-physical body?

Q: (Renaissance) Do our false beliefs, thoughts, negative emotions, create an imaginal body that we understand as the false personality?

A: Close.
I wonder if these false beliefs, thoughts, and negative emotions coalesce into something like an egregore or thought-form that grows the more it is 'fed' by lies/negativity. Perhaps as it grows from this type of nourishment the energy of this growing thought-form may have a type of feedback loop mechanism with its creator to ensure it does not run out of food. It also makes me think of the predator's mind, and I wonder if these thought-form conduits might be a way that 4D STS goes about harvesting negative energy.

On the subject of a future takeover, I had a dream the other night about escaping a robot guarded facility in a rural area. I had been taken there because of a mistake over losing my debit card in an accidental swap with a man I did not know named Lars. The facility had long halls lined with metal doors that did not appear to be locked. Orange robots with some kind of futuristic looking guns patrolled these halls at regular intervals. I was trying to escape with two other men, but one seemed absolutely mesmerized and unaware of his surroundings, we had to leave him behind. I had the feeling that all the cells held other people also in a mesmerized state with no desire to leave, hence no locks on the doors.

We made it to the entrance of the building where there was one man, mid 20s, blonde with his eyes glued to a wall of screens who seemed to be a gatekeeper of sorts. He noticed us with great annoyance to be torn away from his screens. I explained that we just wanted to get out, to please let us leave. He said he really didn't care if we left and returned his fixation to the wall of screens ignoring us.

We exited the building, moving quickly low to ground up a dirt and gravel drive. I picked up a couple of white stones from the gravel path handing one to my companion and explaining it would help mask our biological signatures. As we made our way, we saw a regiment appearing from the opposite direction all wearing matching orange and white suits with motorcycle helmets with dark visors. They looked humanoid in shape. Some were on foot, some had atvs or military vehicles. One had a vehicle that looked almost biological: a car-like body with 4 long spider like legs moving it along. It noticed us escaping and turned to give pursuit. The man with me began to ran ahead of me down a long dirt road. I shot off to the side and jumped a low fence into a nearby field that seemed to be used as a dump. I ran into the field and hid under some pile of garbage lying very still.

I haven't had a clear dream like this for quite a while, and I was amazed at how much detail I remembered upon waking. I thought the timing of it was a bit strange. 🤔

Q: (irjO) The C's mentioned that Atlantis was a civilization rather than just a city, but what are the coordinates of the specific city mentioned by Plato, which may be sunk? Also, did the overall design of that city look how it was mentioned in the story?

So, the reason behind this question, putting on a side that the subject has become more mainstream nowadays, it’s because back in 2013 a LiDAR system discovered what apparently is one of the Atlantis “biggest” city in the Azores area, pyramids and rectangular structures were identified:

E537EA82-5202-4061-B295-F0EF4947C008.jpeg
271C60DE-E50C-4019-8F36-1885512E8490.jpeg
1D816A68-F955-4060-8119-3FE1C7074F4E.jpeg

They called the city Poseida. So this could be the answer to that. Although there is no indication if this has the “concentric circles” shape that is described in the myth. (If that part of the story is real that is)

So, the reason behind this question, putting on a side that the subject has become more mainstream nowadays, it’s because back in 2013 a LiDAR system discovered what apparently is one of the Atlantis “biggest” city in the Azores area, pyramids and rectangular structures were identified:

View attachment 69931
View attachment 69932
View attachment 69933

They called the city Poseida. So this could be the answer to that. Although there is no indication if this has the “concentric circles” shape that is described in the myth. (If that part of the story is real that is)
LiDAR is used on land, not underwater. They’ve used LiDAR recently to discover old structures and cities in the rainforest.

So whatever was discovered in the Azores would have to be done with sonar, which is pretty good these days. Hell, bass fisherman can literally almost see the fish with side-imaging stuff.

Do you have a link to the original studies or investigations?

I am very glad that we are doing this journey together and have access to information that allows us to keep our sanity and perspective during the turbulent times. :hug2: seve
Many thanks for the session. Discernment will be the major asset to keep a cool head. Be aware at all times of the subtle message of the C's on the appearance of things! It's really time for the Jedi to return...

LiDAR is used on land, not underwater. They’ve used LiDAR recently to discover old structures and cities in the rainforest.

So whatever was discovered in the Azores would have to be done with sonar, which is pretty good these days. Hell, bass fisherman can literally almost see the fish with side-imaging stuff.

Do you have a link to the original studies or investigations?
You are correct, it was Sonar:

Mysterious underwater pyramid found near Azores

Fibonacci alignments of the Azores Pyramid & submerged city of Poseida

Back
Top Bottom