Session 14 January 2023

Human pig spa!
Here we go again,
Is this someone taking the piss or is it real?

My money is on its real as more and more I see people adults and children (like not little, 12 year olds), walking around with ears and tail attached. My husband and I now have quite lengthy discussions trying to figure out what species they are. This is a clown world!
This is not a difficult world to infiltrate. People are completely bonkers, easily lead by the snout.
It's 'unmarked' satire, from a British TV show aired last year.

Who needs aliens when you have people who believe they're aliens?🤣
Björk "Ovule"
"I have placed a glass egg, above us floating
An oval ovule in a dark blood red void
Carries our
digital selves, embracing and kissing

My skin-mud dense by you, I anchor our darks
I anchor our darks
Sleep with one eye open, watching our
sub-selves

The keel of our ship, these obstacles are just teaching us
So we can
merge even deeper into our own personal mineral
Fuse alloy,
ship ahoy
The hostility a broken heart endures

The velocity of the injury is returned to the world
With the same grin showing teeth

When I was a girl I felt love was a building I marched towards
deadly demonic divorces
demolished the ideal
Now with your romantic intelligence, sensual tenderness
We dissolve old habits and place a glass egg above us floating

In the dark blooded oval void

with our lovemaking avatars in a shell"
Bjork 'Ovule'.png
Ovule
"Björk keeps it weird on “Ovule,” the second track
to be released in advance of her new album, Fossora.

ovule for me is my definition of love
it is a meditation about us as lovers walking around this world
and i imagine 2 spheres or satellites following us around
one above us that represents ideal love
one below us representing the shadows of love
and we ourselves walk around in the third sphere of real love,
where the everyday monday-morning meet-in-the-kitchen-love lives in”

Bjork 90's.pngFor me, Bjork was always unusual and interesting, and I have enjoyed her music in the past. Saw her in concert 24 years ago and she was just AMAZING! It was a phenomenal show...

However, after seeing this latest video/reading the lyrics above, my first thought was:

"I bet she is jabbed, she has clearly bought a first class one way ticket to La La Land!!!"

Björk: “First you create a universe with sound, then you move into it”
"Now that we’re 22 years into the sequel, we have to ask how she thinks the century is going so far. “I think it’s similar,” she shrugs. “I thought we’d be doing better with environmental things. We reacted so strongly to the COVID pandemic; all governments worked and we invented the [expletive] vaccine in 10 months or something. It was a miracle for seven billion people. I would hope we would react as strongly to the environment.”

As a friend of Godlike biologist David Attenborough
and as someone who has worked with new-gen environmentalist Greta Thunberg, Björk’s fight for Mother Earth is unwavering. Fortunately she sees hope in a new age of conscientious souls. “Gen Z-ers are really radical, and I’m relieved that the environment is a priority for them – I’m up for it!” she enthuses. “When I read the news, most of it won’t matter in 20 years. The only thing that really matters is how we deal with the environment.

Bjork Fungi.png
Bjork.png
It's official: mutant alien fungi vaccine is doing it's job.
DNA has been 'upgraded'.
Aliens have declared their presence.

Has this timeline been updated?

Not specifically, but quite a while ago we reframed the idea of what an "alien invasion" would actually look like. It seems clear enough at this point that any purported "invasion" will not happen from one day to the next but is, instead, a gradual process. So it would be pretty difficult to put a definitive date on such a thing since that doesn't really apply.

Here are a couple of session excerpts that perhaps relate:

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for
conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the
instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: Julius Caesar had a standard policy of religious toleration. The only exception seems to have been the Druids. He was determined to stamp them out. Why?

A: Their mysterious powers.

Q: Where did they get these mysterious powers?

A: Knowledge passed down.

Q: Were the 'angelic beings' that appeared on the Canaries Druids or Rosicrucians?

A: They were 4th density.

Q: Were they STS of STO?

A: Both.

Q: Do the STS and STO hang out together?

A: Do you hang out with all types of your realm?

(I put the above last two in bold because maybe we have assumed that "transition to 4D STO" is a thing. Apparently it's not for most, and intermingling of STS and STO orientated individuals is normal, just as it is here, and why would it not be, if we think more in terms of a transition being largely a continuum of 3D experience rather than some "ascension" into some highfalutin state).

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

A: Yes.

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

Apparently the "master race" is people like Gates, Schwab etc. (:lol:) preparing the environment along 'transhumanist' grounds.

Lidar can be used for underwater applications:
Yea. Given the context of where they’re claiming the lost city of Atlantis was found, LiDAR couldn’t be used since it goes to 300m. Plus it’s difficult to use light underwater since eventually everything gets absorbed.

It’s easier to use SONAR or perhaps one of the new UUVs that can be launched and recovered and then download the data. But long story short, there’s never been a detailed bottom analysis done there that could let someone take a good look at the data so that would need to happen in my opinion before asking the C’s more questions about it. It’d certainly be tough in some areas to see old structures because they’re getting slowly covered in sediment. Places like the Azores might be easier, as all the topography would prevent sediment from accumulating, mainly due to ocean currents.

The topic is fascinating though, considering the average understanding of geology involves plate tectonics and landmasses either sinking or rising out of the ocean completely changes that. I suppose a few clues on how long that process takes would help, for instance it was predicted that California falls into the ocean. If that took about 100 years, it certainly would change things, but at a pace that humans could respond to.

Q: (Adobe) Do quantum or super computers communicate with other dimensions or densities?

A: Will be able to do so soon.

I guess: PTB put effort to invest in AI rapid development. Probably with intention to control things according to their whims. But they have probably created being that will or already is autonome thus beyond control. Worse, if in process of such communication AI may be taken over or possessed by 4th D STS then what else good could happen?

I believe that in this session everything will be explained and that the "replacement people" are already located in all places of our society:

May 4, 1996

Q: (L) One of the things we talked about the last time Tom was here was about the underground bases and military interference in civilian affairs and civilian interface with military affairs. What further can you tell us about this?

A: Ask specific questions, please.

Q: (L) One of the questions we were dealing with was the use of warfare to create situations in which bodies could be taken...

A: Warfare has many "uses."

Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?

A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...

Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...

A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?

Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.

A: Your scenario is not simple.

Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...

A: Both.

Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control.

(L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information.

(F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time.

(TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that want to advance, they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there.

(L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence.

(TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode.

(TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park!

(L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride!

(TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough; we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?

Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

Q: (TK) This is true.

A: Do you, in general, control 2nd density beings on earth?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: So, what is "fair" about that?

Q: (L) Nothing.

A: Okay, so what is the difference?!?!???

Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.

A: It's up to you.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

Q: (L) Did Sandra progress or digress?

A: Open.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time and not worry about a damn thing. Is that the point?

Q: (L) It's our choices?

Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...

A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!

Q: (TK) I guess then, it is a matter of asking the right questions so that you will know what course of action to take. I mean, do you want to advance? Do you want to go to 4th density? Or do you want to go higher? Or do you want to stay here? How can you make an informed choice if you don't know the true conditions and what your options are?

(L) Is it that the religions that have been generated and foisted on the human race, have been designed to give people a feeling of complacency or faith in something outside themselves, and that this prevents them from seeking knowledge, opening their eyes, facing the facts of their existence, and therefore keeps them in bondage?

A: Its just obstacles, as always. You employ those too, for your 2nd density friends!!

Q: (TK) What state of mind do you have to have to want to advance?

(F) Well, you know you are on the path when you can see that the words don't match the facts of life. Think of all the people you have met with whom you may have had a philosophical conversation. How many will say: Oh, all I need is the Bible. That's all I pay any attention to.

(TK) I don't have many philosophical conversations with people because I rarely agree with anything that is said.

(F) Well, you must have decided on this because you tried it and found it didn't work.

(TK) I have a real problem... yes, the Bible has been around for a long time, and religion has been around for a long time... but I have a real problem believing something that is so obviously produced by humans with agendas of their own!

(F) But most people that you tell that to will say: Oh, no! People didn't write the Bible, God did! Or, they could be a complete atheist and believe only in the religion of science.

(TK) I believe that a person is supposed to live by rules and treat people with respect and honor life... and some of the ideas of religion are good... but they just go over the edge.

(F) That is how they suck people in. Mix lies with the truth.

(L) Yes, a lie sandwiched between two truths makes it easier to swallow.

(F) Yes, if it was ALL false, the vast majority of people would have figured it out immediately. Or, very quickly.

(TK) The vast majority don't care. They just want to be led like sheep. They don't want any responsibility.

(F) And what happens to the vast majority of cattle? They munch away in their pasture until time to get in the truck to go to the butcher.

(TK) Well, after all my years in the military, I have gotten to the point that I just don't trust anybody with authority.

(F) And, if you talk to the religious types, they will say: “Oh, I don't have any answers... I just follow the Bible”.

(L) Not only do they not have any answers, they don't have any questions, either. And, I think that is the clue: the people who are still asking questions after wading through all the religions and mystical mumbo-jumbo. The ones who think they have found the ultimate answer are - well - lunch!

(TK) The whole purpose of life, it seems to me, is to obtain knowledge and advance. You are stuck on this level until you figure it out. But what are you supposed to figure out?

(L) I think that the knowing is the doing.

(TH) "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." It's in the Bible!!!

(L) Is the knowing the key?

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

Q: (Regulattor) How possible is a direct confrontation between the U.S. and China in the event of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan?

A: There might be a kerfuffle, but it will be quickly quelled.
Pentagon did wargame simulations on this - as all superpowers regularly do, because it is a collision-exercise of military intel and military-science.
Pentagon's correct conclusion was that the USA Navy + some supporting air-force from the aircraft carriers must attack the Chinese swiftly and very aggressively, otherwise the US Navy will lose 2 but possibly three of its biggest aircraft carriers and several major battleships and 25% of the US Navy submarine force. When even they admit serious losses, their chances of winning are really bad (from videotime 14:05):

The First Battle of the Next War: Wargaming a Chinese Invasion of Taiwan

Politically this would mean a wide-spread collapse [reputation / face loss] of the Pentagon and 'weapons dealer'-connected senate member cabals. Imagine stock price of major US weapons manufacturers after the sinkings.

Pentagon suggested discontinuing all big US Navy ships and instead concentrate entirely on a myriad of small ships (smallest targets on ocean surface) and the "invisible" submarine force, as only small ships on water and submarines had the best chance of survival in case of a massive Chinese invasion.

Of course Russians would immediately help China with satellite targeting - which is excellent! Also when going to Taiwan recently, China pushed forward their 8 years ago from Russia bought 24 Sukhoi Su-35 multipurpose fighter jets and other Russian Air Defense Systems to the anticipated 'Taiwan Frontline'.

So China will not be defenseless: their massive Navy will be literally supported by Russia.

Pentagon therefore correctly wargamed that they need a swift and very aggressive attack against the Chinese Navy to ensure "maximum success". But the conclusion of Pentagon generals was that China would effectively win. As in this case as well.

So as you can see an eventual US - China war for Taiwan must be quickly quelled, otherwise, I think, the Lizards would loose the hegemony of their 'USA STS Deep State'-power base.

Thank you for another great session. I haven’t been focused on whether the aliens will show themselves. There was an early session where Terry was in Las Vegas and encountered an alien that appeared human. Since then, I thought it would be pretty easy for them to walk around and hang out if they wanted to. The clown show going on I see as creating a lot of chaos. Antifa is already starting problems and civil unrest will be here before too long. It’s interesting the thoughts on Paul’s letter’s surviving. Especially since the 536 AD event. I also enjoyed the discussions on the Russians and the Brahmins! There should be some interesting topics coming up this year with all the craziness going on.

Why do humans steal things made by others when they can acquire such things through the sweat of their own brow?
To expand on my comment- I was trying to say, or should have said, the “aliens” do NOT need us to make/ collect refined materials but would use humans as forced slave labor- a win win for them. They get the refined materials AND food from the suffering.

To expand on my comment- I was trying to say, or should have said, the “aliens” do NOT need us to make/ collect refined materials but would use humans as forced slave labor- a win win for them. They get the refined materials AND food from the suffering.
I think when the Cs say “replace” they don’t mean replicating existing people with copies- they are saying the subterranean beings will wait until topsiders get obliterated by natural disasters or wars or whatever and then will emerge to fill the void left by existing humans.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?
A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Thanks C's for the confirmation of cloning and/or body doubles.

Q: (L) Are they using them to build new bodies?
A: In some cases and also for growing spare parts for repairs.
(L) Are they using genetic samples to grow like clones and stuff?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they grow organs?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Do they grow babies?
Q: (L) Can it get any worse than that??
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Consumed.

Thanks for the confirmation that adrenochrome is real and children are being "grown" to be cannibalized as well. BTW Joe, your comments on this aren't funny because of the horror and torture involved to harvest adrenochrome. Children ARE being abducted for their organs as well. Israel has been at the forefront of this.

Q: (Adobe) What if anything was shot down over the Rostov region in Russia (UFO?)
A: UFO was not shot down but was observing.

This is also interesting confirmation of what the Russians said, except for the shooting-down part, of course.

Q: (Ze Germans) What was the first Indo-European language created by the gene builders?
A: Indo-European was not "created". Language emerged into your reality.
A: Indo-European was a misnomer for the remnants of the Kantekkian language.

I always wondered about this since I love studying the history of language. So does Finno-Ugric come from Kantek also, somewhere else, or is a bastardization of it?

Q: (JEEP) Is Biden being set up for ouster by the deep state?
A: Somewhat. The threat of extreme exposure and action by legislature necessitate preemptive damage control.

So in other words, a classic red herring - "Look at the papers over here, don't pay attention to the sordid shit on Hunter's laptop or all the corrupt money my family has received from Ukraine." I believe that we are backing the war in Ukraine because Zelensky has Biden over-a-barrel with lots of blackmail material.

Q: (Ryan) Does Eastern Orthodox Christianity represent a more preserved form of Paleochristianity out of all denominations, relatively speaking?
A: Heavy on the "relatively".

This answer kind of bummed me out, because Eastern Orthodoxy is what I'd lean toward if I became a practicing Christian again. I have been told that nothing has changed in their Bible since its inception, except for two added prayers that ask for the protection of plane travelers and astronauts.

Laura, stop being depressed about the larger world! I can understand if you are depressed about your personal situation, since we all believe it's something we can and should control. But we cannot control the world outside our personal sphere, and roiling in angst over it is gonna stress your body out, and you don't need that. What did the C's say? "Sit back and enjoy the show!" and "Learning is fun!" Dying is the only way to get off this mudball, so quit fearing it so much. Personally, I fear coming back again because this planet is such hell, and next lifetime could be much, much worse than the one I'm living now. Hang in there girlie, know you are loved and protected, and try to relax a little. Hugs!

Yea. Given the context of where they’re claiming the lost city of Atlantis was found, LiDAR couldn’t be used since it goes to 300m. Plus it’s difficult to use light underwater since eventually everything gets absorbed.

It’s easier to use SONAR or perhaps one of the new UUVs that can be launched and recovered and then download the data. But long story short, there’s never been a detailed bottom analysis done there that could let someone take a good look at the data so that would need to happen in my opinion before asking the C’s more questions about it. It’d certainly be tough in some areas to see old structures because they’re getting slowly covered in sediment. Places like the Azores might be easier, as all the topography would prevent sediment from accumulating, mainly due to ocean currents.

The topic is fascinating though, considering the average understanding of geology involves plate tectonics and landmasses either sinking or rising out of the ocean completely changes that. I suppose a few clues on how long that process takes would help, for instance it was predicted that California falls into the ocean. If that took about 100 years, it certainly would change things, but at a pace that humans could respond to.
My post was basically in response to the article’s link provided by irjO regarding the pyramid structure in the Azores - I was curious if LiDAR could indeed be used in aquatic environments, and a search provided the link I posted.
According to the article the “pyramid” was originally noted by a Portuguese sailor and the apex is at a depth of 145ft. The base sits on a small flat plain at a depth of 360ft. - which would be 76.74 meters, so within the range of LiDAR.
The articles did not mention what was used to image the structure, that I recall.
There are, as you say inherent obstacles in using a light based technology to image undersea structures- particles in the water, moving currents, the fact light is bent by water- I don’t know much about these things, but given the fact the properties and behavior of lasers are known I would think that there would be filters built into the system to compensate for aberrations, up to a point anyway.
It is exciting to know however there are things out there that may prove the existence of Atlantis one day. FWIW

My post was basically in response to the article’s link provided by irjO regarding the pyramid structure in the Azores - I was curious if LiDAR could indeed be used in aquatic environments, and a search provided the link I posted.
According to the article the “pyramid” was originally noted by a Portuguese sailor and the apex is at a depth of 145ft. The base sits on a small flat plain at a depth of 360ft. - which would be 76.74 meters, so within the range of LiDAR.
The articles did not mention what was used to image the structure, that I recall.
There are, as you say inherent obstacles in using a light based technology to image undersea structures- particles in the water, moving currents, the fact light is bent by water- I don’t know much about these things, but given the fact the properties and behavior of lasers are known I would think that there would be filters built into the system to compensate for aberrations, up to a point anyway.
It is exciting to know however there are things out there that may prove the existence of Atlantis one day. FWIW
Well it said in the article they used sonar, and in another post I found it said they used a depthfinder. There were also two different sites, with one being much deeper as I recall. The pyramid being in the Azores.

I did a bunch of this stuff in the Navy, mapped the bottom in places as part of the Mine Countermeasures forces, both as a diver and as a guy looking at sonar on a ship so how to look at and interpret underwater structures isn’t foreign to me. That’s why I didn’t think they used LiDAR.

There’s certainly lots to the science, how sound waves bend and react to thermoclines and why that’s the preferred way to map something deep in the Ocean or even shallow ocean.

Anyway, if you’re interested in getting a layman’s version of how it could be done there was an interesting book I read while on my first deployment to Iraq. It was called Ship of Gold in the Deep Blue Sea and chronicles how the SS Central America was found on the bottom of the ocean and how a significant amount of the gold was then recovered. Goes through the process along with all the snags they hit along the way. It’s easy light reading.

I agree it’s exciting that there could be real evidence of sunken civilizations on the floor of the ocean, however the people who have the technology to verify that most likely aren’t going to share that information. They could have it already and we wouldn’t know, and that’s likely considering how they’ve already mapped the ocean bottom.

Back
Top Bottom