Session 14 January 2023

So, too, a sufficient number of conscious people could begin to be resistant to the conflict in Ukraine (as an agressor), for example.
They already have. See video documentaries of LDR / DPR civilians talking about they realized they are the only ones left alive, so they joined Russia against the UkroNazies. Then C's mentioned Downloadings:
(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?
A: Downloading is taking place there.
Q: (L) Downloading of what?
(Joe) Information.
(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]
(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.
(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) Wow.
..and large dark entities are crossing "realm-holes" in Ukraine: the invasion might be already ongoing there! Also lots of reports of UFOs zipping around in Ukraine.

In this sense Ukraine already might be in the "Mode of a Cosmic Military Exercise", a trial run, so the Lizzies can see, what would happen in case of a real invasion, which will cause an:
A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.
on a planetary scale.

Last edited:
Well it said in the article they used sonar, and in another post I found it said they used a depthfinder. There were also two different sites, with one being much deeper as I recall. The pyramid being in the Azores.

I did a bunch of this stuff in the Navy, mapped the bottom in places as part of the Mine Countermeasures forces, both as a diver and as a guy looking at sonar on a ship so how to look at and interpret underwater structures isn’t foreign to me. That’s why I didn’t think they used LiDAR.

There’s certainly lots to the science, how sound waves bend and react to thermoclines and why that’s the preferred way to map something deep in the Ocean or even shallow ocean.

Anyway, if you’re interested in getting a layman’s version of how it could be done there was an interesting book I read while on my first deployment to Iraq. It was called Ship of Gold in the Deep Blue Sea and chronicles how the SS Central America was found on the bottom of the ocean and how a significant amount of the gold was then recovered. Goes through the process along with all the snags they hit along the way. It’s easy light reading.

I agree it’s exciting that there could be real evidence of sunken civilizations on the floor of the ocean, however the people who have the technology to verify that most likely aren’t going to share that information. They could have it already and we wouldn’t know, and that’s likely considering how they’ve already mapped the ocean bottom.
I was in the Navy also back in the late 70’s, LiDAR would have been like science fiction back then- I was a gunner’s mate, so stuff under the water was for the ping jockeys to worry about. You see a whole lot of interesting things in the military for sure. I agree they know a whole lot more than what gets fed to Johnny Q Public, including artifacts.

Thank you for sharing the session, there is much to think about and discuss.
Q: (Z...) Was Acupuncture Balance Method as thought today indeed given to humanity by "gods" as Chinese ancient texts claim?

A: No.
The talk about gods and China could relate to this excerpt:
Session 20 August 2001
Q: Was the Yellow Emperor of China... he had some talking, walking tripods. Were these things similar to the Ark of the Covenant?
Q: What were his tripods?
A: Ground communicators.
Q: What did they communicate with? Each other, or something in the sky?
A: Both.
Q: What was in the sky that they communicated with?
A: Mothership.
Q: What was on the Mothership?
A: Lizards.
Here is more about China and the Yellow Emperor from the Wiki:
The Yellow Emperor, also known as the Yellow Thearch or by his Chinese name Huangdi (/ˈhwɑːŋ ˈdiː/),[3] is a deity (shen) in Chinese religion, one of the legendary Chinese sovereigns and culture heroes included among the mytho-historical Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors and cosmological Five Regions' Highest Deities (Chinese: 五方上帝; pinyin: Wǔfāng Shàngdì).[4][note 1] Calculated by Jesuit missionaries on the basis of Chinese chronicles and later accepted by the twentieth-century promoters of a universal calendar starting with the Yellow Emperor, Huangdi's traditional reign dates are 2697–2597 or 2698–2598 BC.

Huangdi's cult became prominent in the late Warring States and early Han dynasty, when he was portrayed as the originator of the centralized state, as a cosmic ruler, and as a patron of esoteric arts. A large number of texts – such as the Huangdi Neijing, a medical classic, and the Huangdi Sijing, a group of political treatises – were thus attributed to him. Having waned in influence during most of the imperial period, in the early twentieth century Huangdi became a rallying figure for Han Chinese attempts to overthrow the rule of the Qing dynasty, which they considered foreign because its emperors were Manchu people.[citation needed] To this day the Yellow Emperor remains a powerful symbol within Chinese nationalism.[5] Traditionally credited with numerous inventions and innovations – ranging from the lunar calendar (Chinese calendar) to an early form of football – the Yellow Emperor is now regarded as the initiator of Han culture (later Chinese culture).[6]
A couple of days later, Session 23 August 2001
Q: (L) Okay, that makes sense. So the Sumerian contribution to the Bible stories mix is the enslavement idea. They had this ancient legend of having been genetically created to be slaves. They were servants to the gods, but not the Pharaoh. Okay, going in another direction: what was the use of the "12 mirrors" that the Chinese emperor Huang Ti supposedly used?
A: Collection of energy.
Q: (L) Were they really mirrors?
Q: (L) Okay. They were just perceived as "mirrors" by the people who saw them, or the transmission of the information was corrupted. (A) What energy did they collect?
A: Electromagnetic.
Q: (L) What was this energy used for?
A: Power for his craft and other machines.
Q: (L) Well, where did Huang Ti come from?
A: Orion Lab.
Q: (L) And he had things that were described in the literature as robots or mechanical guys, didn't he? So those were his other machines. What did these machines do?
A: Many things.
Q: (A) I want to know... okay, they were collecting EM energy. Where was this energy coming from. I would also like to collect EM energy. Was this energy from the EM field, was it solar energy, from zero-point energy, or cosmic energy, or what? Where was this energy coming from?
A: Solar moon.
Q: What does that mean?
A: Reflected and therefore modified.
Q: (L) So that suggests the "mirror" concept of Huang Ti. [...]
In the same session, there were a comment about the Mouri and their "gods", the excerpt then continues with a question that brings up China again:
Q: (L) {Reading from list of questions.} The Maori origin of kites. Why did the Maori fly kites?
A: To attempt communication with Gods.
Q: (TB) Which is exactly what their myths state. (L) Which gods?
A: STS.

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Where do the Scythians come from?
A: China.
Q: (L) How did they get to China?
A: From the Caucasus.
Q: (L) So, they started off from the Caucasus, went to China, and were later driven back West by the Chinese? Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Northern China or Southern China?
A: North.
Another source for the acupuncture knowledge could be STO who were later deified.

Last edited:
I have also been fascinated by everything about WWII since I was a child. It may have been the analogy between V and the Nazi regime that caught my attention so powerfully. I remember telling my parents and siblings that this was going to be the future, one where "aliens" would first offer us help and then enslave us in concentration camps.
In order for the 'Alien Introduction Event' [sic] not to be dismissed by youtube's famous CGI / computer-effects nerds and ridiculed by engineer types / holo-expert techies, etc.. I think the government and the Lizzies should organize it as a ship arrival, where the ship remains levitating. The alien ambassador group - tall beings, clothed in shimmering white - shall float down following a slanted path, from the ship right onto the stage, where government officials are waiting as per the agreed script.
Above is broadcast world-wide with approved drones zipping around and media company helicopters constantly showing aerial footage from many angles.

The tall, white, caped / shimmering alien ambassadors land on the presidential platform / stage, walk toward the human group. Some kind of protocol is taking place. Shaking of hands, taking oaths of peace. All very graceful and elegant. Much camera flashes, lots of photos. Headlines in newspapers and online.

Then government memos released. New decrees announced.
"We need You For The War Effort!" "Save food for the soldiers!"
high_res
f3ad429a2b48.jpg

These posters, but the message replaced by "For The Clean Planet" and "For The Children"
mass entrainment
Suppression of doubters just like during the Con-19 Scam by the proud OP public, who quickly change into their re-invented religion titled: "New Branch Covidian Alien-Loving Death Cult"

Then the Alien Invasion is finally, officially - undeniably, un-rebukeably - a GO!

Don't write him off but listen, he's done research and is talking of how a fake alien invasion might be used to determine or rather manipulate public opinion and attitudes.
He is spot on! Father Spyridon is a John Keel in priest uniform. Speaks with remarkable mental integrity and acuity. An expert orator, which becomes obvious in 20 seconds.
Especially, when he talks about cultism / occultism at videotime 8:00 minutes. Which [oc]cultism just so happens to influence everything on this planet regards government policy.

From videotime 09:00 minutes he outlines how the alien invasion will look like, according to his views. Well funded Dr. Steven Greer promotes meditation and occult practices for contacting [demonic] aliens from another dimension. This will be used to change public opinion. To Father Spyridon - just as it was to Father Malachi Martin - this practice is directly & openly inviting demonic possession.

He advertises the Creator, which is definitely closer to Intelligent Design than Darwin's rubbish.

I guess then, the Celestial Host on the other side.
Recommended video!

Another source for the acupuncture knowledge could be STO who were later deified.
In Session 14 March 1998 there is an indication:
A: It IS true that one is wise not to trust bold proclamations from your "mainstream" medical system, as these are motivated by intense STS energy. Also, they have proven to be wrong far more often than right. It is perhaps wise for one to reserve visits and consortations with the above mentioned "establishment" to the instances of physical trauma, and life threatening emergencies, as this is the "place" for said entities. Chronic conditions and wellness, prevention, etc., these are the realms of the homeopaths and Naturopaths, all paths inspired by 4th density STO.
Several excerpts speak positively about acupuncture, but in Session 9 May 1998 there also is a warning:
Q: Would it be beneficial or useful in anyway to clip it to acupuncture needles to clear blockages in meridians?

A: No. Be very careful with acupuncture!!! One wrong move can cause great harm. Also, the procedures have lost something in the various translations and westernizations. Sometimes improperly sterilized needles have caused great misery.

I think when the Cs say “replace” they don’t mean replicating existing people with copies- they are saying the subterranean beings will wait until topsiders get obliterated by natural disasters or wars or whatever and then will emerge to fill the void left by existing humans.
I think you might want to go back and reread the whole quote in context. It talks about the host species(us) remaining ignorant of mass rehybridization (new modified containers) and mass reincarnation, if I’m not mistaken. An intentional manipulation.

Thank you for the light hearted session! It does seem that a bit of the gloom and doom has lifted for the moment.

Strange salt coincidence, my toddler has been pouring out loads of whatever salt he can find and will insist on baking soda baths. I thought he was being naughty but now I know he’s just vibing.

Thank you all for the great session! Lots of great questions were discussed, that could help us to better understand the present and envision the possible future.

(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will Lots of great questions that help to better understand the present and envision the possible future look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.
Nice one Summerllite! Further discussion made it even more clearer...
I'd avoid thinking about it in terms of a "take over". It seems the suggestion is that it will blend into our reality seamlessly, possibly in an effort to dupe as many good people as possible. If you think about it, this process has been ongoing for quite a long time, with the most recent duping event being covid, and MANY were duped. So to get a read on what the near future holds, maybe use covid as an example of the kind of moves that are in our future. Also, I wouldn't rely too much on "good aliens", after all, a major part of the Cs messages has been to try to put the responsibility for navigating upcoming (and current) turmoil, on us and our collective resources. Maybe a good way to think about it is that we are the "good aliens".
That sounds like aliens being revealed as aliens, which I assumed was not going to happen. The central problem here is the idea that there will be a generalized awareness of "aliens" but no overt appearance of "aliens".
Thanks Joe, it all makes a lot of sense!

Now, before this session a had in my mind that final bettle with Aliens will have to find place as wel, (although I've knew that they don't match 3D FRV).
It is so easy to jump into conclusions and get the wrong ideas about possible coming events, but with every new session jingsaw is falling into the place.

Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom