JFK Documentary - Evidence Of Revision

Hm, yesterday I went searching and was none available on amazon.com or amazon.de.
Today is available on .com but not on .de…. 🤔
Maybe I was too tired yesterday… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway as I said, I don’t have DVD or CD reader in my laptops, so I‘m also wondering if it is online available?

Anyway as I said, I don’t have DVD or CD reader in my laptops, so I‘m also wondering if it is online available?
I found two sources. The first one is low quality (240 p) English spoken with Greek subtitles only:

Part 1 - 1:38:39 hr.

Other parts (there are 6 of them in total) can be found in the side bar of that page.

The second one is only available after you log-in to confirm your age. I couldn't do that as I have no smart phone capable of sms. Therefore I can't tell you anything about its quality or completeness:

Good luck with either one of them. :-)

Finally got round to watching this series over the last few nights. Absolutely fascinating archive footage. I come away from it thinking that there's really no fixing this world, as MLK said himself, if "they" want to kill you it's only a matter of when and not if. At first the old feelings of anger resurfaced only to be replaced by sadness. We can only wonder what might have been if things had run their course with the Kennedy brothers. Re the last C's session, I think JFK's soul will have chosen a quieter life this time around.

My god, LBJ, the more I learn about that guy the more convinced I get that he was a really nasty piece of work.

Highly recommended viewing for any members who have yet to view this, 10 hrs well spent.

One part which stood out was an interview with the woman who was having an affair with LBJ back in the day. Judging by the footage and style, it must have been conducted in the late 80's. She said she was convinced he had a hand (at the very least) in JFK's assassination, but that she still loved him!:shock: There's no hope for some people....

Evidence of Revision is something that everyone should watch. It's got so much information that so many need to see.
My god, LBJ, the more I learn about that guy the more convinced I get that he was a really nasty piece of work.
Yes. My mother knew that LBJ had a hand in JFK's assassination. It was just something that she intuited. He was an evil man and Evidence of Revisions was very good at showing that among many other things. It's really a great piece of work.

Hm, yesterday I went searching and was none available on amazon.com or amazon.de.
Today is available on .com but not on .de…. 🤔
Maybe I was too tired yesterday… 🤷🏻‍♀️

I bought the DVD when this came out...still have them but no device to play them anymore...would have to buy a portable player but they're probably cheap.

@FM258 - It seems that you are randomly posting 'noisy' remarks all over the place just in order to reach the 50-posts threshold ASAP. I don't know whether my hunch about that is correct nor can I fathom why this would be important to you. Would you care to explain your rather erratic behavior to the forum readers?

@FM258 - It seems that you are randomly posting 'noisy' remarks all over the place just in order to reach the 50-posts threshold ASAP. I don't know whether my hunch about that is correct nor can I fathom why this would be important to you. Would you care to explain your rather erratic behavior to the forum readers?
I made a list of all the mysteries that could be explained by the Cs...I searched for them...and posted in those threads, I am not trying to boost my post count,...I could have done that in 20 min. if that was my goal.

I bought the DVD when this came out...still have them but no device to play them anymore...would have to buy a portable player but they're probably cheap.
Would you, then, explain just what the quoted post contributes to the thread and the forum?

I agree with Palinurus, that a lot of your posts are merely noise. This is not a chatroom. Have you read the Forum Guidelines as I suggested in one of the threads you started?

Would you, then, explain just what the quoted post contributes to the thread and the forum?

I agree with Palinurus, that a lot of your posts are merely noise. This is not a chatroom. Have you read the Forum Guidelines as I suggested in one of the threads you started?
This is bordering on harrassment...no problem, I will stop posting. I have seen countless posts here that fit your definition of "noise"...if you don't want me here, just say so. I make a post in the "Whats on you mind" forum...I get trolled immediately by a guy thats here barely a year, saying my thread was intended to waste everyone's time...then goes on to Hijack the thread, I ask that it be closed as I dont want to escalate the issue...and it turns out that its because people were triggered by my original avatar. Even after changing it, Im being followed around and accused of not posting correctly. As I said, I will stop posting all together. I am here because I was meant to find this place, and to learn. I wont be bothering anyone here again.

Evidence of Revision is something that everyone should watch. It's got so much information that so many need to see.

Yes. My mother knew that LBJ had a hand in JFK's assassination. It was just something that she intuited. He was an evil man and Evidence of Revisions was very good at showing that among many other things. It's really a great piece of work.

"The Wink" and a smile !!!
This was on Air Force One on the day of the assassination when LBJ was being sworn in as the new president.
Jacqueline Kennedy did not want to be there. Johnson or his people more or less forced here there.

1674481312677.png

It seems that you are randomly posting 'noisy' remarks all over the place just in order to reach the 50-posts threshold ASAP.
Idk, that's an presumptive leap at mind reading....Maybe the same could be said for new members who made a large number of posts in the music section? (Sorry guys, just making a point)

Somewhere it was mentioned that the search filter to this forum might have been removed...this might be true. And if so, we could be getting a lot of new members from a population that are hungry for answers, and find their way here without knowing anything about the Cassiopaean Work.

I'll go out on a limb here to state that FM258 was put on the defensive at his 1st thread posted....for a reason that not all others agreed with. I believe he is interested in learning here, and has stated that he is reading the Wave series. @FM258 I'm backing you up here but asking that you rise above the defensiveness. I mentioned to you to look into threads under the title of The Work, which is a big part of this forum and what we strive for.

Going back to new members, I seem to remember giving a statement why I wanted to join. Perhaps, if members are getting bent out of shape over new members' posts, a joining requirement of having read some of the Cassiopaean material should be put in place?

i'll give another observation and then be quiet. When I first joined here, membership was between 10 to 12 thousand members...a couple of weeks ago it was in the 6000s...now hovering around 7000....Why have so many left in the 3 years that I have been here?

What happens at 50 posts? Is that when I go 4D?
After 50 posts you get access to some forums that are sort of hidden, like the swamp for instance.

Idk, that's an presumptive leap at mind reading....
Yes, that's right but I couldn't think of any other reason given the content of most of them.

I'll go out on a limb here to state that FM258 was put on the defensive at his 1st thread posted....for a reason that not all others agreed with. I believe he is interested in learning here, and has stated that he is reading the Wave series. @FM258 I'm backing you up here but asking that you rise above the defensiveness. I mentioned to you to look into threads under the title of The Work, which is a big part of this forum and what we strive for.
I agree with you and I'm apologizing to @FM258 if he feels pushed aside or belittled. Or harassed, even!

I don't think it should be a reason to quit but as I'm typing this FM258 apparently is busy managing his account details. Therefore I now strongly appeal to him not to go through with exiting this forum just because of some initial mishaps and stay around a little longer to see how things develop in the long run. Haste makes waste...

Back
Top Bottom