Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

I'm not in the West. Just a bit western off Turkey. But you really dont want that, you just didnt saw how the other alternative look yet. Ukraine is the other alternative, for those who follows the West.
For example, we learn today that universities will turn to online education this year. Because earthquake victims are placed in student dormitories.

In Turkey, there is more freedom to commit irregularities and not follow the rules. such as constructing illegal buildings and cutting their columns. :)

A translated to french declaration of a Diana Ivanovici Șoșoacă in the Romanian Parliament on February 8, 2023.
I don't know if this was translated to english, but here's the french one :

Source of the video can be found here :

Reason i post here is because she mentions 3 facts which are, if true, good to take into consideration (starting at 2m) :
- 10s before the earthquake started the turkish authorities closed the pipelines
- 24h before the earthquake 10 countries recall their ambassador from Turkey
- 5 days before the earthquake the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a travel counter-indication for Romanian citizens in Turkey

Very interesting, thanks for sharing @mabar.
I wonder if the dark rocks seen in the video, which have shapes that evoke a cutout and a smooth, shiny surface were already like this before the earthquake or if "something" (vitrification/plasma?) changed their structure.
Interesting thought. I suspect the video is taken to the south/east of Hayat seeing that there is no periodite exposure.

I did some digging into the geomorphology of the Hayat region and found the following:

A large part of the region is undifferentiated clastic rocks or clastic rocks in general. Now clastic rocks can be devided into several subcategories: shale or silt stone, sandstone or conglomorate/breccie are the most common ones. As the particle size is very small, I suspect the type of stone visible here is either siltstone or shale. Both rocks are laminated rocks, which means that they break off in a sheetlike manner, which can cause a "smooth, shiny surface" as you call it.

I understand that thousands of buildings have poor construction. Moreover, even if it had had a very good structure I don't think it would have held up if at the particular point, if the soil had moved like this.

---
ROAD DESTROYED
The collapse of the road of Köşeli village, which passes over the Adıyaman-Şanlıurfa-Gaziantep highway, and the huge cracks once again showed the magnitude of the earthquake.

Proteo', Mexican rescue dog dies in Turkey

The Secretariat of National Defense (Sedena) reported the death of 'Proteo', a Mexican rescue dog, during his stay in Turkey, where he traveled to participate in the rescue of people trapped after the earthquakes that hit that country and Syria on Monday last week.

In a TikTok video, members of the Mexican Army and Air Force mourned the death of their companion and faithful friend 'Proteo'.

"You have accomplished the mission, thank you for your heroic work!" the Sedena message states.

"I want to tell you that I am proud of you, because you were always a strong dog, a hard-working dog who never gave up. Now I can only thank you for having brought you," says in the video the soldier Villeda, Mexican Army rescuer and human companion of 'Proteo'.

Unfortunately you will not be able to reach me, I will always remember you. I hope all of Mexico will always remember you, never forget you. Someday we will see each other again," he says.

The institution did not specify the causes of the dog's death, but according to the messages published, he apparently died while performing his duties.

Sadly #Proteo, the Mexican Army rescue dog who went to Turkey and helped to save 2 lives, died today in the fulfillment of his mission.

Among the canines that traveled to Turkey, in addition to Proteo, are Rex, July of the Red Cross; Timba, of the Sedena and Ecko of Semar, all of which are trained in searching for people.

Duma deputy Yevgeny Fedorov said in his speech with Putin that whether the earthquake in Turkey was artificial or natural, it was beneficial for the United States.

Землетрясение в Турции является предупреждением США – Госдума

Automatic English translation:
The earthquake in Turkey, which claimed more than 1,500 lives according to the latest data, is a geopolitical warning to the United States, State Duma deputy Yevgeny Fedorov told Putin on Telegram.

The deputy saw the ears of Americans behind the natural disaster in Turkey. At least the chance of an artificial origin of an earthquake, in his opinion, is very high, since the United States, as well as the USSR, were developing seismological weapons.

“[Earthquakes] are definitely a geopolitical warning from the US. Well, or try. They might well have wanted one thing, but got another. If it's a weapon, then it's not used that often. Therefore, it does not always work out the way you want, ”Fyodorov said.

Even if a natural disaster was caused by natural causes, the deputy continues, it still plays into the hands of the Americans, since their main task is to destabilize both Europe and the Arab countries.

If Fedorov is to be believed, the United States has clearly overdone its “seismological weapons” setting, as over the past two days, 241 earthquakes of magnitude greater than 4 have been recorded around the world. Including in the territory of Modern America.

I do not think that this earthquake in Turkey was induced.

However, it does represent a great opportunity for the powers that be. Here's what the Cs said about how they induce an earthquake:

" Better to use triangulated space-based weapons."

The geological conditions were present

So they need the preparation of Satellites, it is not the same to use them in Haiti than in Turkey in an area very close to the war in Ukraine. It is strange that Russia has not warned Turkey... or did they?

It is indeed a good question for the Cs: induced or not?

There is another human cause of earthquakes indicated by the C's along the lines of the human-cosmic connection:

Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

Q: (L) In other words the acts of the STS consortium in trying to suppress steal and control the creative energy from those with higher centers may be the cause of their own destruction because that energy is uncontrollable. (A) Yes but they bring it on everyone's head also. (Perceval) Maybe that is their plan, after all they want to destroy the planet. (L) Yes but I don't think that people like Bush and his cronies want to destroy the planet, but then they don't know much about what goes on anyway.

The borderland of Northern Syria and Southern Turkiye has been a tense battleground for a good long while now. I don't think we can rule out human mass consciousness as a causal factor.

There is another human cause of earthquakes indicated by the C's along the lines of the human-cosmic connection:

The borderland of Northern Syria and Southern Turkiye has been a tense battleground for a good long while now. I don't think we can rule out human mass consciousness as a causal factor.
Brings to mind Gurdjieff's teaching on Reciprocal Maintenance. A teaching he said was long forgotten from the time of Zoroaster.

One of the main problems of humanity is that we don’t know our place in the world.

We don’t know why we exist. We don’t understand our role. We don’t have a clue about our place in the reciprocal maintenance of all and everything.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing @mabar.
I wonder if the dark rocks seen in the video, which have shapes that evoke a cutout and a smooth, shiny surface were already like this before the earthquake or if "something" (vitrification/plasma?) changed their structure.

Interesting thought. I suspect the video is taken to the south/east of Hayat seeing that there is no periodite exposure.

I did some digging into the geomorphology of the Hayat region and found the following:

A large part of the region is undifferentiated clastic rocks or clastic rocks in general. Now clastic rocks can be devided into several subcategories: shale or silt stone, sandstone or conglomorate/breccie are the most common ones. As the particle size is very small, I suspect the type of stone visible here is either siltstone or shale. Both rocks are laminated rocks, which means that they break off in a sheetlike manner, which can cause a "smooth, shiny surface" as you call it.
Here you can see better the rocks, looks like a some sort of marble.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212_151739.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_151739.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230212_151805.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_151805.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230212_151816.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_151816.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom