Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

And oh see, he hails from the bourgeoisie! He's in cahoots with the elite! Just like JFK, RFK, RFK Junior, etc., I suppose? All evil controlled opposition psy-op-greenbaumed elitists?
Luc, my original post relied on the article on Carlson's and his father's political background. Did you read it?

Seriously, criticize Tucker all you want for specific things he says or what he gets wrong, but how is it that people can't recognize courage and integrity when they see it?
I said I'm more jaded than most and that comes from a history of political activism and a strong anti-war stance... I come from a family of men who have served in the armed forces, from WW1, WW2, VietNam, Iraq to our current military involvement. I ask and have asked them a lot of questions to sort through info, attempting to come to an inkling of truth. My youngest brother works for a long term seasoned politician...it's all a deadly serious game.

I also live in the United States and have seen over and over that any MSM mouthpiece can't be trusted. I don't trust Carlson's cia attachments nor his politics and journalism from the past. I don't believe that anyone, let alone he, would be permitted to go against the narrative spun, which may differ according to what group it is directed at.

Currently the population on the political right is being shmoosed with selected 'truth bombs' and I see this because, it is time for the GOP to take lead in our government....the pendulum swings back and forth; each swing based on getting agendas accomplished by one of two parties, where at some point the party in power goes too far, the citizens wise up a bit, and then the other party is 'voted' (cough cough) in to take the lead, knowing that citizens have short memories.

You're free to believe what you want and hope for.

Btw, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale....

Jesus, the good old "muh controlled opposition" narrative, constructed from pattern recognition run amok, coupled with "but he doesn't talk about [my obsession] so he's bad!"
🤣🤣🤣 It's the controlled opposition predictive programming chemtrail adenochrome plasma reset run by the Freemasons, Luc, don't you KNOW how this stuff is affecting our flat earth!?!?

Seriously, criticize Tucker all you want for specific things he says or what he gets wrong, but how is it that people can't recognize courage and integrity when they see it?
Amen. If Tucker was raised in a "privileged" family with connections, all the more impressive that he managed to throw off the "Murica" programming he was subjected to and become a decent human being.

Luc, my original post relied on the article on Carlson's and his father's political background. Did you read it?

I said I'm more jaded than most and that comes from a history of political activism and a strong anti-war stance... I come from a family of men who have served in the armed forces, from WW1, WW2, VietNam, Iraq to our current military involvement. I ask and have asked them a lot of questions to sort through info, attempting to come to an inkling of truth. My youngest brother works for a long term seasoned politician...it's all a deadly serious game.

I also live in the United States and have seen over and over that any MSM mouthpiece can't be trusted. I don't trust Carlson's cia attachments nor his politics and journalism from the past. I don't believe that anyone, let alone he, would be permitted to go against the narrative spun, which may differ according to what group it is directed at.

Currently the population on the political right is being shmoosed with selected 'truth bombs' and I see this because, it is time for the GOP to take lead in our government....the pendulum swings back and forth; each swing based on getting agendas accomplished by one of two parties, where at some point the party in power goes too far, the citizens wise up a bit, and then the other party is 'voted' (cough cough) in to take the lead, knowing that citizens have short memories.

You're free to believe what you want and hope for.

Btw, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale....
I don't disagree with you Zartemis, but I can also see Luc's and the others POV. What Tucker talks about is shocking to many people. In many other countries, the main media outlets don't come close to subjects like UFOs, who commandited Epstein's murder etc...
Maybe you're right and he's a puppet, people have indeed short memories, BUT, each time a new piece of info comes out, there's a chance that some people will start to put two and two together, do their own research and realise what's going on. It's a dangerous play they are playing.

Maybe you're right and he's a puppet,
Tucker can’t be a puppet in the sense most people think. Otherwise he wouldn’t investigate Epstein’s death and call Bill Barr a liar, those aren’t the actions of a puppet.

A puppet also doesn’t get a call from some guy in Washington who breaks it to Tucker that he can’t interview Putin. Tucker was most likely prevented from that interview because he’s human and would then possibly present Putin as being human, which goes entirely against the MSM depiction of Putin. Telling Tucker the NSA is monitoring all his texts was probably the only way to prevent the interview, and he admitted that his reaction could have been better and he was intimidated by the encounter.

Some of the examples cited about him are also dead wrong. He had to carry an AK-47 in Iraq and qualify on it, per State Department guidelines or else he couldn’t go there as a reporter. I believe he said he was there to do a story about one of his friends who was killed in combat so he could understand how that happened, hardly the actions of a psycho.

The PTB don’t want independent thinkers, which by that interview it seems Tucker is doing more and more. How people can twist that I don’t understand.

So I agree with your last statement Ryu, each time information comes out that goes against the regular narrative is an opportunity for people to start connecting the dots. So energetically I support guys like Tucker, Taibbi, Schellenberger and others who are publishing information that can change how people see the world.

but I can also see Luc's and the others POV. What Tucker talks about is shocking to many people. In many other countries, the main media outlets don't come close to subjects like UFOs, who commandited Epstein's murder etc...
Well, I didn't see any of that said in Luc's response....It seemed like a knee jerk reaction and distainful mocking.

I like a lot of Carlson's commentary, but I don't trust him and I'm not basing that on the fact that he comes from boat loads of money and influence.

Yes. The article states, in so many words, 2 things:

1. Tucker comes from a well-connected establishment family.
2. He used to be a neoconservative jerk.

So what? He has freely admitted this many times.

I like a lot of Carlson's commentary, but I don't trust him and I'm not basing that on the fact that he comes from boat loads of money and influence.

Why would you want to "trust" him? Trust is for friends and family, not for media pundits. Why should it be either "trust" or "evil puppet"?

To me it is as clear as day that Tucker has courage and integrity, is all I'm saying. And I just find it astonishing that some people can't see that, and instead of taking people like him as an inspiration, prefer some pattern-recognition-story and paint him as an evil psyop villain 🤷‍♂️

Yes. The article states, in so many words, 2 things:

1. Tucker comes from a well-connected establishment family.
2. He used to be a neoconservative jerk.
It says a lot more than that, luc.
There's always been talk of Carlson's cia backing...or usefulness...And on that alone, I would never hold him up as an inspiration. Do you honestly think that he would be cut loose from his obligations to them?

It just amazes me how long it took for people like Tucker and Robert Malone to get red pilled. Things had to get really obvious and in your face to finally be like, wait a minute, what's going on here? And their both super sharp! Sticking with The Matrix analogy, we could think of it like, as long as they were immersed in the matrix, they were still part of the problem but now that they're waking up, we are lucky to have them as a voice with significant reach. I think we are pretty definitely in the "exposure" part of this whole drama and they are playing their part, IMO.

Malone just sent out a long blog about defamation because of the things being said about him being controlled opposition and what not. So, that whole phenomenon is interesting. General law or real controlled opposition?

There's always been talk of Carlson's cia backing...or usefulness...And on that alone, I would never hold him up as an inspiration. Do you honestly think that he would be cut loose from his obligations to them?
This is a completely disingenuous argument. Tucker Carlson tried to join the CIA and they rejected him.

The CIA profiles people, they want amoral guys like Bill Barr who then goes on to lie about things like Epstein’s murder.

So they rejected Tucker, perhaps because at some point he just won’t lie or compromise his morals. That’s also supported by his own admission of not backing down to people.

A CIA asset just isn’t going to be working independently to interview Putin. They take orders, they aren’t proactive.

Tucker Carlson: Company Man​

DESCRIPTION:
"In this video I document the numerous connections Tucker Carlson has to the CIA, an agency which allegedly rejected his application when he applied right out of college. We are supposed to believe that and also simultaneously believe he somehow made it to the top of conservative media in a climate infiltrated to the brim with CIA. Follow me as I take you through this incestuous pit of nonsense and try and make sense of it."

GO TO: (Length 23:24 minutes)

I think we are pretty definitely in the "exposure" part of this whole drama and they are playing their part, IMO.
They definitely are.

In case of Malone, I just don't think you can be in the bowels of the Deep State and then be let out to go Public to say what you want. He is playing some role, which I think is mix half-truths with false leads.

The best public case of what happens when you get out of line with TPTB is Dr. Kelly.

One in the US that few know about and I just found thanks to a website that love these sorts of mysteries is this one

Check out Wheeler's CV given in the blog entry at this link

He could be Malone's buddy.

Loose lips at high levels are not tolerated.

Tucker Carlson: Company Man​

DESCRIPTION:
"In this video I document the numerous connections Tucker Carlson has to the CIA, an agency which allegedly rejected his application when he applied right out of college. We are supposed to believe that and also simultaneously believe he somehow made it to the top of conservative media in a climate infiltrated to the brim with CIA. Follow me as I take you through this incestuous pit of nonsense and try and make sense of it."

Sorry, but I won't bother watching a video where the description alone is so utterly illogical.

So his case is that Tucker Carlson claimed that he applied to the CIA but was rejected, which proves that he is a psyop, because that's what all good psyops do: claim they applied to the CIA, riiight? But we can't believe him anyway, because you see, if you are not CIA, you just can't make a career in the media, riiight?

The way it works in reality is that you can't make a successful career in the media if you have and state opinions that are outside the approved spectrum. Which Tucker didn't, because, again, he was a neocon jerk. Simple.

(OK, I watched a minute or two of the video now, this is really, really bad.)

Loose lips at high levels are not tolerated.

By that logic, everybody who has ever had a successful career anywhere who has spoken out about something is either dead, or controlled opposition?

I don't see the world as so black and white. Each situation is entirely unique and depends on all kinds of factors. There are no "natural laws" in such matters.

As for Malone, my intuition is that he is completely sincere. Whether he plays a negative role at times because of his own blind spots, emotions etc. is another matter, of course. My sense is that he has been redpilled late, but then in turbo-mode, and has been relentlessly attacked both by the PTB and by parts of the anti-Covid crowd and its drama queens and grifters, which can take its toll and lead to some erratic behavior, but other than that, the guy has done a great job navigating all that from what I can see.

Plus, no psyop guy would ever promote Political Ponerology, which he did a few times on his substack ;)

Sorry, but I won't bother watching a video where the description alone is so utterly illogical.

So his case is that Tucker Carlson claimed that he applied to the CIA but was rejected, which proves that he is a psyop, because that's what all good psyops do: claim they applied to the CIA, riiight? But we can't believe him anyway, because you see, if you are not CIA, you just can't make a career in the media, riiight?

The way it works in reality is that you can't make a successful career in the media if you have and state opinions that are outside the approved spectrum. Which Tucker didn't, because, again, he was a neocon jerk. Simple.

Soooo, the following is nonsense also? (Because the video just goes into more detail)
SNIP:
"
Rockefeller Foundation launches a 12-year program designed to promote research leading to “increased understanding of one culture by members of another.” Universities in U.S., Canada, Great Britain, France, Turkey, Germany, India, and Japan receive grants.

The CIA creates its first major propaganda outlet, Radio Free Europe. Over the next several decades, its broadcasts are so blatantly false that for a time it is considered illegal to publish transcripts of them in the U.S.

Operation MOCKINGBIRDThe CIA begins recruiting American news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of propaganda. Frank Wisner, Allan Dulles, Richard Helms and Philip Graham head the effort. Graham is publisher of The Washington Post, which becomes a major CIA player. Eventually, the CIA’s media assets will include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service and more. By the CIA’s own admission, at least 25 organizations and 400 journalists will become CIA assets."

SOURCE:

I watched it, the whole way through and took notes. It’s essentially the workings of a low level midwit who uses easily obtained facts from places like Wikipedia to piece together some sort of insane theory. About the first 18 minutes doesn’t even mention Tucker Carlson except for easy facts like where he went to school and what media organizations he worked for. Then there’s a convoluted mess about Jhoos/Rockefellers/Rothchilds/the UN/CIA ect…. Where the author draws supposed connections that can’t be substantiated.

That’s followed by two or three clips of Tucker taken completely out of context.

Videos like these do a disservice to real reporters like Gary Webb or say Tom O’Neill who get close to the gray zone of reporting where you worry about people going to steal real evidence you’ve found and can understand that there is some sort of man behind the curtain but you can’t quite get all the facts because at that level people destroy evidence ect…. This guy is advertising for Clown World Dating.

The video doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously by anyone and rightly should be mocked. It’s absolutely horrible.

Back
Top Bottom