Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

"We're Back": Tucker Carlson Moves Show To Twitter
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAY 09, 2023 - 01:58 PM

As hinted at in a Sunday Axios report, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson announced on Tuesday that he's moving his show to Twitter.

"There aren't many platforms left that allow free speech. The last big one remaining in the world is Twitter," Carlson said in a monologue - in which he took a shot at Fox, saying "If you bump up against the limits [in the news business] you will be fired for it."

"The rule of what you can't say defines everything," he said, adding "You can't have a free society if people aren't allowed to say what they think is true... There aren't many platforms left that allow free speech. The last big one... is Twitter, where we are now."

"Twitter has long served as the place where our national conversation incubates and develops," he continued, adding that other networks are "thinly disguised propaganda outlets."

"You see it on cable news, you talk about it on Twitter," said Carlson. "The result may feel like a debate, but actually the gatekeepers are still in charge. We think that's a bad system. We know exactly how it works and we're sick of it."

We’re back. pic.twitter.com/sG5t9gr60O

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) May 9, 2023
The Twitter move may circumvent Fox's contract with Carlson which effectively hamstrung the host from moving networks until January 2025. To work on the contract dispute, Carlson has retained high-powered Hollywood lawyer Bryan Freedman, who told Axios: "The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous."

Carlson's last show on Fox News aired in late April, after which the network thanked Carlson for her service. Since then, he's received offers of up to $100 million to move to various networks.

Brilliant move by Tucker and Elon IMO! It also suggests to me that Tucker finds it more important to reach as many people as possible than getting multi million dollar deals from rumble and co (which he was presented with, as far as I know?), for going there. Which suggests to me that he rightfully sees the need in the public for his voice to reach and help as many people as possible. Surely he could have just taken a multi million dollar offer by rumble and/or others. But, he choose the less lucrative option with twitter instead (in the short run).

Choosing twitter at this point is pretty smart IMO because it is not an obscure website and already has many people on it, that Tucker can and will reach. Including many of those who watched his show on TV.

Last edited:
Below is a more informal interview of Tucker from March where he is in a relaxed and expressive mood. I've only watched the first 30 minutes so far. I found it interesting because he touches on topical aspects such as the ideal relationship between men and women related to the discussion in the "Is-there-an-ideal-way-of-acting-and-being-in-male-female-relationships" thread. He also discusses masculinity in general as well as his surprising opinion on Andrew Tate. I know later in this interview, based on clips, he also talks about his regret for supporting the Iraq war. What comes across, apart from his interesting takes, is how energetic and quick to laugh he is which isn't captured on his news show. I think it can be useful seeing how an individual can cope being enmeshed so deeply in the daily events of the swamp. He mentions daily saunas and silence which help him as well as his pets, nature and having a close knit group of friends and family:

Below is a more informal interview of Tucker from March where he is in a relaxed and expressive mood. I've only watched the first 30 minutes so far. I found it interesting because he touches on topical aspects such as the ideal relationship between men and women related to the discussion in the "Is-there-an-ideal-way-of-acting-and-being-in-male-female-relationships" thread. He also discusses masculinity in general as well as his surprising opinion on Andrew Tate. I know later in this interview, based on clips, he also talks about his regret for supporting the Iraq war. What comes across, apart from his interesting takes, is how energetic and quick to laugh he is which isn't captured on his news show. I think it can be useful seeing how an individual can cope being enmeshed so deeply in the daily events of the swamp. He mentions daily saunas and silence which help him as well as his pets, nature and having a close knit group of friends and family:

Having watched more of the interview at around 37:00 Tucker talks about how he tried to arrange an interview with Putin last year. He mentions how this was derailed when the NSA spied on his signal account and he was told by "someone who would know" not to go to Russia. He then states that the NSA openly declared that they were monitoring Tucker for the usual reasons. Very interesting to see how someone as intelligent, forthright and strong-willed as Tucker was obstructed from learning more of the truth directly from Putin. The control system in operation in broad daylight once again.

Yep, they're already on it.. take a look at the following

These guys have the same old smell as Gurdjieff was once wont to say (cross-posted):

"Your monarchy, your communism, your surrealism, all have exactly the same quality, the same value. All four, five, ten, however many exist, it is the same thing, the same smell. It smells like a chicken's ass. The expression does exist. When you buy a chicken, you always sniff it in one place, whether it's old or young, there is one place you sniff - under the tail. That's the way you can tell if it's old or young, if it was killed five days, a week or a month before. That is why you smell it there. All chickens smell the same in that place, but with different qualities. Old, one quality, young, another quality, but both are mixed with the smell of shit. It is the same with all your political parties {and their clappers}. The smell is mixed with the smell of shit."

Gurdjieff was certainly attuned to smell, as it seems to be a capstone smell these days from continent to continent, and pernicious to the senses from the extremes of certain parties, news rooms, universities, medicine, corporations, think tanks, foundations and NGO's.

Speaking of a similar smell and Twitter, this story came out regarding the CBC:

Elon Musk has positioned Twitter as being a platform for content creators and free speech. Despite claims by journalists and media outlets that they’d be boycotting the platform, most have remained. Even CBC, which stopped tweeting after its accounts were labelled “government-funded media,” has resumed.:lol:

I also think it is smart of Tucker to use the momentum of his firing while it is still fresh in the minds of people: Rather then waiting for too long, he decided to it now and thus increase chances significantly to carry over many of his TV watchers to twitter and even expand that audience. If he would have waited for months or years before coming back, chances are, that many people would have just lost interest and/or forgot about it.

So, it looks like he will soon just carry on with a pretty similar show on twitter while he can take off some of his cloves he had to wear on Fox. Which will make the show even better!

I also think that he will probably expand his long format interviews with interesting people and add new content. He has freed himself from quite some shackles!

And all this will likely just be another big blow for the old mainstream media! I think Fox and co have shot themselves royally in the foot, yet again. They have miscalculated, again.

Back
Top Bottom