Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Good question, 55. Two interviews don’t make a trend. And I can imagine there is a certain “at last I can do whatever I want! I’m free!!” And so he is swinging out there into these last two interviews for “fun” while also addressing some issues and people that are reflecting various points of view, albeit with a bit of a tabloid flavor.

All that said, his leash is getting shorter by the interview, for me.

Good question, 55. Two interviews don’t make a trend. And I can imagine there is a certain “at last I can do whatever I want! I’m free!!” And so he is swinging out there into these last two interviews for “fun” while also addressing some issues and people that are reflecting various points of view, albeit with a bit of a tabloid flavor.

All that said, his leash is getting shorter by the interview, for me.
Looking from the outside, the impression is that the focus is on masculinity and that he is trying to greatly accentuate the trait of "épater les bourgeois," but with quite pathetic results. I think the pathetic aspect comes from the fact that he really lacks the street experience that "makes the male" ( or the gavetta), both personally and professionally. He also bears poorly, in my opinion, " the exit" from the mainstream. It is relatively easy to come across as brilliant and impressive with an institution behind . Add to that the decorum, the studio, the makeup, even visually you have a certain imposing impact. If you look at the last two products, both tate and ice cube have absolutely nullified him at the level of masculinity and firmness and scenic presence. This to me is interesting, if only at the media-anthropological level.

Great interview, basically a MacGregor's monologue guided by Tucker. It's also available on YouTube, but possibly will be taken down because of copyright infringement:
Indeed, what another excellent interview with colonel D. McGregor. I was just about to download the above video here. He goes as close to the truth one can get about the where-why-how our worldwide future will end inevitably thanks to his own military experience plus all the real data around those pulling the strings behind our modern wars. His message is brilliant and doesn't spare with words either.

His message is brilliant and doesn't spare with words either.
That part about Ukraine's Army trans spokesperson speaking that vile things as an example of the fakeness of the whole narrative (around 00:46:00) really got me, especially when MacGregor has spoken about 60k of missing children and women sold to prostitution. I've made a short clip of it and sent it all over to my family and friends.

Tucker interviews Donald Trump.

You know, Trump doesn't get everything right, IMO, but he gets a lot of it right.
I listened to it when it dropped last night It wasn't as much of an "interview" cause Tucker had to interrupt at times just to get a word in. :-D Trump kind of evaded some of Tucker's most pointed questions or peddled around them, but I guess he had to do that.

Yes, you are right, this is an excellent interview. There is so much more discussed than in other videos I've seen of him and Tucker asks some very good questions.

@Laura posted on X (formerly Twitter): If you love your family and friends and hope for a future with them, watch this. Then you will know what to do.

I am not sure I understand exactly what Laura was getting at "you will know what to do" after watching it. However, this was a good conversation.

From my point of view, as I have been observing geopolitics a bit more closely during the past of couple years during this Ukraine proxy war, it is nice to see a journalist like Tucker sitting down and interviewing someone like Colonel Douglas Macgregor.

I am considering to share this interview more widely to friends who are not on social media. I don't know just yet, but I am tempted to do so because it sounds so calm and reasonable and rational! Maybe at least a few people might appreciate hearing a discussion done in this manner by someone who gives the impression he knows what he is talking about, and yet it is also a discussion that is in complete disagreement with the mainstream narrative.

@Laura posted on X (formerly Twitter): If you love your family and friends and hope for a future with them, watch this. Then you will know what to do.

I am not sure I understand exactly what Laura was getting at "you will know what to do" after watching it.
My guess is "what to do" is vote for Trump in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom