Richard Dolan

Unfortunately, I can’t remember exactly anymore, but I had some „red flags“ come up and I think one of them was that he seemed to shift it to „Aliens are the good guys“ coupled with some predictions that I found rather unlikely.

DeSouza appearing together with infamous „Aliens are good“ guy Steven Greer in a new documentary might be in accordance with the above; DeSouza posted the Trailer on his YouTube channel 3 weeks ago:

Well, the Cs also said that there are "good" aliens. See this extract from August 9, 1997.

A: …Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the SouthWest area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna hae time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Well, the Cs also said that there are "good" aliens. See this extract from August 9, 1997.
I remember reading something written by the American UFO author George Adamski back in the 70's I think. He is supposed to have met and conversed with a tall blonde Venusian who he described in glowing terms as being total goodness and light. There was no dark side to this being and Adamski was surely hoodwinked. He seemed to be holding some sort of conference or forum at the time - not sure what - but the public were able to ask questions. I remember asking why he thought any alien being would be all goodness. Surely the Universe is one of balance i.e. light and dark, good and bad....the answer was....no answer.

Compare Dolan's research to what this guy is saying which is mighty close to everything the Cs have said:
During CIA's Chinese balloon baloney - when US F-22 [hangar queen] fighter jets were reported to heroically shoot down the claimed-"UFO" but really hobbyist weather balloon with a $400,000 Sidewinder missile - I posted almost the exact intro DeSouza made in the first seconds of above video on RT. The joke was that y'all will see its a real UFO, when it'll shoot down your fav superpowers wretched junk next-get fighter jets.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...
About those recent weird possession cases in Southeast Europe, resulting in mass murders, I thought those large 4thD etheric monsters crossing over through the portals in Ukraine might have been the culprit. If they are so large and negatively charged, I figured they could simply shoot a "possession-beam" and instantly take over a weak minded human, remotely controlling him to do a mass-murder then lap up the resulting pain juices.

It might not account for much but John DeSouza appears to me personally to be a pretty straight forward, honest and likable guy. So I would tend to think that he is telling the truth as he sees it which might not be the full banana (who has it?!) in some cases and might be filtered somewhat by his „religious bias“. Which in itself isn’t too bad and/or far off the mark IMO either.

Last edited:
It might not account for much but John DeSouza appears to me personally to be a pretty straight forward, honest and likable guy. So I would tend to think that he is telling the truth as he sees it which might not be the full banana (who has it?!) in some cases and might be filtered somewhat by his „religious bias“. Which in itself isn’t to bad and/or far off the mark IMO either.
That was my impression of him as well, he seems to be honest about what he knows and delivers it as such... whether that is THE truth, is another subject entirely, whether he has been targeted to create some disinformation is another subject entirely. But his approach and what he says makes a lot more sense to me than what a lot of people have said in the past.

The one thing that made me listen was when he mentioned the different dimensions of UFO, which makes them impossible to shoot down. At least he's addressing that notion right off the bat.

He reminds me of Keel to a degree, maybe even inspired by Keel.

So what follows from these two points is, that my job is a) as Alejo said, to learn the simple karmic lessons for myself, and b) to aid those around me who truly ASK to do the same. Everything else in my view is kind of a delusion.
Maybe option A and option B are tied in together, you can only become truly helpful to someone as you learn your own lessons.

de Souza did say that all aliens are extra-dimensional. In fact, it has been implied in various places on the forum that aliens are from other densities. But, according to the Cs, there are 3D aliens in our universe:
A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.
Now, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but to me, they are talking about 3D entities. If I am wrong, would someone explain why I am wrong to me?

de Souza did say that all aliens are extra-dimensional. In fact, it has been implied in various places on the forum that aliens are from other densities. But, according to the Cs, there are 3D aliens in our universe:

Now, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but to me, they are talking about 3D entities. If I am wrong, would someone explain why I am wrong to me?

Not sure myself. Maybe they are bi-density? But yeah, it seems like they are 3D. But then, consider the extraordinary lifespans? Do beings have lifespans on 4D whether long or short?

More questions for Cs. Hope somebody is keeping track of the various ones that have popped up in various threads lately.

In that same session they said:
Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

There's also this fascinating thing:
Q: (L) Look at the Mayans... they counted in base 20. (T) Once you remove all references to time, it slows down and eventually stops. (J) Yes, look at what happens to those who are in sensory deprivation chambers. (T) Exactly. (L) An imploding infinity, so to speak.

A: If you were out in space, you might sleep for thousands of years or remain "awake" for millions of "years."

Q: (T) This refers back to Frank's explanation of floating in space along with how time might be perceived without reference points.

A: It really does not matter, because you would not be under the same illusion that "Time" even exists.

...it sounds like reality is a lot more free-form than how we're used to thinking of it, and travel in deep space might be nothing at all like what we think...

It reminds me of this C.S. Lewis quote, from 'Out of the Silent Planet':
“But Ransom, as time wore on, became aware of another and more spiritual cause for his progressive lightening and exultation of heart. A nightmare, long engendered in the modern mind by the mythology that follows in the wake of science, was falling off him. He had read of 'Space': at the back of his thinking for years had lurked the dismal fancy of the black, cold vacuity, the utter deadness, which was supposed to separate the worlds. He had not known how much it affected him till now-now that the very name 'Space' seemed a blasphemous libel for this empyrean ocean of radiance in which they swam. He could not call it 'dead'; he felt life pouring into him from it every moment. How indeed should it be otherwise, since out of this ocean all the worlds and all their life had come? He had thought it barren: he now saw that it was the womb of worlds, whose blazing and innumerable offspring looked down nightly even upon the earth with so many eyes-and here, with how many more! No: Space was the wrong name.”

Compare Dolan's research to what this guy is saying which is mighty close to everything the Cs have said:

What I noticed about Dolan that he indeed doesn't talk much about the hyperdimentional nature of the UFOs. Sure, in some of his videos he does mention that this is a possibility, but it is always phrased in a careful manner to include other possibilities as well, while the hyperdimentional nature of the UFOs appears to be one of the crucial points if one wants to understand the phenomenon.

Not to mention its connection to the paranormal phenomena (and Bigfoot). In this sense David Paulides has much better understanding, since he does connect all these things in his research. So it does appear to be a glaring and sore point when it comes to Dolan, particularly when we know that he is well aware of the research, specifically Laura's work.

And not to mention him excluding the Earth and Cosmic changes in his theories about the future of our civilization, while he probably also had a chance to become aware of those. So all of this should be kept in mind, even if I do value his work and usually listen to his videos. It does appear that since the times when he talked about the "breakaway civilization" he modified some of his views, and his recent videos (for example about the Chinese balloons and the fake UFO invasion) were on point.

Apparently he also has a private forum where he shares more of his views and materials, so I don't know what exactly he says there. It's possible that he makes sure to appease or approach as larger audience as possible, and that may be his goal. And this would be the difference from this forum.

As for the talk with John DeSouza, this was very interesting and fascinating! And very cool to know that he had the chance to work on some "weird" cases, just like "spooky" Mulder would. :-D

I do have couple of comments about what he said. He mentioned the incident where UFOs disarmed the nuclear missiles and said that it was an example of the benevolent action. But in my opinion it could be an example of the "aliens" showing who is in control, and/or preventing something that wasn't part of the plan. Essentially, their actions can't be judged as being benevolent per se, simply because they averted a disaster that could harm us. Taking into account that they view us as their property, they are certainly in liberty to take all kind of actions to maintain our "wellbeing".

And I also found his comments about USS Nimitz encounter very curious. That according to him "Tick Tac" craft could be "manmade" but not by the US government. Or maybe I don't remember it correctly, because he did say at some point that if ti's silvery and shiny, it's probably "theirs". And if it morphs and changes color of shape.

So my question to the C's would be: Who made the objects that are seen in the following videos, and to whom they belong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom