Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

thank you. yes, ok, no ticket. but: where do you put the cat once you ejected it from the train??
i want to complete my views on this thread: i have seen the many tweets on animals that were and are posted and i came to conclude that animal behaviour is quite close to human behaviour. since we struggle to survive on this planet, it becomes evident that we also have to help animals as far as we can and help to minimize their suffering. this view compares with that in the scriptures as regards the end times, where the lion lies down with the lamb. hence the need to cultivate love and compassion. i thank the forum to have helped to make this so evident.

thanks for this video.
it illustrates what i wanted to say about the universal need for beauty.
indeed, flowers compete in an infinity of ways to be beautiful. they are beautiful in our eyes, but their objective is to attract bees. this means that insects are equally sensitive to beauty and attributing their behaviour to instinct only negates their intelligence and sensitivity. the whole creation is sensitive to beauty, and the planet is being nice to us when presenting itself even in the form of beautiful landscapes...etc...
to be aware of the beauty of creation implies the existence of consciousness in all that is in this creation.

i know, this is a non rational view, but i can express it being over 80..

Back
Top Bottom