Session 23 September 2023

Thank you MJ for this post...for all of us trying to understand as much as we can, another massive undertaking. Crop Circles are clearly from another realm. I have tried to imagine people out there with ropes and boards stomping the crops...they aren't making those complex patterns. I wonder if there is a catalog of these circles in the order and times they were made.
Lucy Pringles website has a catalogue of crop circles dating back to 1990.

This is one that showed up a few days after talking to my employer about crop circles in Wiltshire England and my wish to visit one. And so we went to see it as it was close by. I was on a working holiday at the time and it was a couple of months later I discovered the Cs transcripts and Laura’s research on the web.
Lucy Pringle Crop Circle Photography

It is clearly a picture of the fool/jester from the tarot. The travelling innocent spirit about to embark on a journey… or something like that.

Thank you MJ for this post...for all of us trying to understand as much as we can, another massive undertaking. Crop Circles are clearly from another realm. I have tried to imagine people out there with ropes and boards stomping the crops...they aren't making those complex patterns. I wonder if there is a catalog of these circles in the order and times they were made.
Actually, crop circles came up very early in the sessions with the C's and they came right out immediately and said 6D were responsible:

Session 2 November 1994:

Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?

A: Us. You bet.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?

A: Messages to world. All.

Q: (L) Do these crop circles mean an idea, an energy, a concept; how do they transmit messages?

A: Translate; it can be done.

They also said that fake crop circles were quite rare:

Session 30 November 1996:

Q: (L) Ok, Ark has a question: how does one distinguish an authentic crop circle from a fake one?

A: Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction. The reality is that there have only been a few "fake" crop circles in the entire history of the phenomenon world wide, any way.

Q: (L) Ark asks: to crack the code, is it sufficient to have a collection of pictures? I'm sure he means crop circle pictures.

A: Yes, to start with.

I think Ark may once had a computer programme set up to analyse crop circles. If so, I am not sure what happened to it. However, the C's did add this:

Q: (A) Can decoding of information from crop circles be automatized completely? Can this be done by a computer program, without human intervention, without work of mind?

A: Not likely, and what would be the benefit? Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here to lead by the hand. We will help, but some answers are for you to decipher, and you have been extraordinarily good at this, my Arkadiusz, since very early childhood. This is how you are building your power centre. All there is is lessons and learning is fun. More fun even than teaching.

Last edited:
In light of this discussion, you may also find the following video from The Why Files on crop circles to be really interesting. It goes into the history of crop circles and the possible mathematics or physics codes embedded in their designs -

Fantastic video and channel, thanks! Hard not to be cynical when the subject of gov and 3 letter agencies comes up. You know they are spending millions to uncover and decode these messages....to use for themselves to increase their own power and influence. Do the Cs know about the divide and hostile relationship between the people and their rulers?

Don't know where to put this video, but it contains parts of that mentioned remote viewing "The Event" session, Clif High talking about future potentials, etc. By the account with almost 4mln subscribers... October gets better and better by every day.

From what I gather, the event that the remote viewer and Cliff and others perceived are not related to the war that started Saturday. When you look at the potential devastation that this war may bring upon the world, what magnitude it can escalate to, imagine now what this perceived catastrophe (event) from those different groups, remote viewer, clairvoyant etc.. may be. If that event is so big that it send ripple from the future to our present as explained by Cliff, over shadowing a war that can set the world on fire, fasten your seat belt because the ride will get indeed rocky.

From what I gather, the event that the remote viewer and Cliff and others perceived are not related to the war that started Saturday. When you look at the potential devastation that this war may bring upon the world, what magnitude it can escalate to, imagine now what this perceived catastrophe (event) from those different groups, remote viewer, clairvoyant etc.. may be. If that event is so big that it send ripple from the future to our present as explained by Cliff, over shadowing a war that can set the world on fire, fasten your seat belt because the ride will get indeed rocky.
Yes, I'm sure that this is only a beginning. In one of the sessions, where the target was Major Changes 2022-2025, Edward Riordan described very weird things. It was like post-cataclysmic Earth, with the moon and Earth hit by some debris. The social order seemed to be completely torn down, and there was a race of humans connected to the AI. They are currently in a hurry and are afraid that the process of connecting to the AI might kill someone in the current state. Highly technological, their energy needs will be acquired by tapping something into the upper layers of the atmosphere. For me, it sounded like the world after being taken over by "hubrids". I wanted to post the transcript here, but it's behind the paywall, so I hope they'll post it on YouTube someday. My point is, besides that highly medial "The Event that Will Change the World", they've got a lot of very ominous RV sessions. Especially Ed Riordan.

Last edited:

This is one that showed up a few days after talking to my employer about crop circles in Wiltshire England and my wish to visit one. And so we went to see it as it was close by. I was on a working holiday at the time and it was a couple of months later I discovered the Cs transcripts and Laura’s research on the web.

It is clearly a picture of the fool/jester from the tarot. The travelling innocent spirit about to embark on a journey… or something like that.
Laura noted early on that more crop circles appeared in Britain than anywhere else in the world. The C's gave her the answer why here:

Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?

A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

I would point out that probably more crop circles have appeared in the English county of Wiltshire, where Stonehenge is located, than anywhere else in the country. Indeed, the county of Wiltshire is meant to be home to around 80% of the UK's crop circles Stonehenge also happens to be a UFO hotspot too.

As to the Lucy Pringle's picture of what might be the fool or jester card from the Tarot deck, is that a chalice appearing to its left? If so, that has a special significance as regards the Grail quest. In one sense we are are all the fool, just like the naïve young knight Percival was when he began his quest for the Grail (think here of Joseph Campbell's 'hero's journey' too).

Crop circles have even appeared next door to Stonehenge itself as you can see here:

1696856972758.png

This one had special significance for mathematicians as it clearly depicted a mathematical fractal called the 'Julia Set'. See the attached link to an article from the crop connector (a very useful site) for more on this:​

See THE CIRCLES.

and Julia set - Wikipedia

See also this article for a discussion of the topic from all angles: England's crop circle controversy

The CC started in the 60s or 70s....possibly earlier... I would think the earliest ones would be the primer for decoding the latter more complex circles. We see these massively complicated ones and think they are impossible to translate, but if we knew the alphabet so to speak it would make this a manageable endeavor.

I didn't think very much about this even though I knew we weren't making these here on Earth. But now that the Cs have confirmed they are the center of the knowledge of everything, its worth more of us to give it attention.

The CC started in the 60s or 70s....possibly earlier... I would think the earliest ones would be the primer for decoding the latter more complex circles. We see these massively complicated ones and think they are impossible to translate, but if we knew the alphabet so to speak it would make this a manageable endeavor.
Yep, Keel was reporting on them in the late 60s.

I didn't think very much about this even though I knew we weren't making these here on Earth. But now that the Cs have confirmed they are the center of the knowledge of everything, its worth more of us to give it attention.
There is a problem here that is actually common sense.

The C's have on many occasions responded to questions, saying that it was dangerous to know the answers (with a quick pass to fifth density) and that they would not ask more about that topic.

If what is known is dangerous to "someone's" plan, the person who knows that is in danger.

The forum is public and anyone can read it, and also the parts that are considered private or prohibited from the forum, at this point it is certain that they are read by "someone."

So if some really important discovery is made, perhaps it would be a good thing to be careful and proceed with caution.

The inventors of things that do not serve the established status quo (such as efficient alternative engines to fossil fuels), they and their inventions have disappeared in many, many cases.

Further to my earlier response to these remarkable crop circle photographs, the photos of the hexagon shape at Roundway Hill, near Devizes in Wiltshire on 13th August 2023 (see image below) sparked off some thoughts in me.
1696868499950.png

Assuming the C's were behind this and most of the other crop circles that have appeared over the years, especially in Wiltshire, then it might be worth focusing on what they have said about the hexagon in relation to hyper-dimensionality. Here is a sample:
Session 28 November 1998:

Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the non-physical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?

A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one’s memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.

Q: (A) How to bridge the physical and ethereal worlds?

A: Gravity is the key. One must formulate an hypothesis based upon the quantum range of wave particulate transfer. In other words, where does the wave go when it appears to disappear into the very core of an object with a strong gravitational field? Pentagon, hexagon, you know?!?

Session 4 December 1999:

Q: Now, according to some information posted on the Millennium Group site, there are some photographs that seem to indicate that there IS something anomalous in orbit around the Sun... maybe a new "planet, " or something. Is there a new object in our solar system in a close orbit around the sun?

A: Maybe.

Q: There is conjecture that this object appeared around the time of the passage of the Hale Bopp comet. Is that the case?

A: No.

Q: Is this object that is possibly in orbit around the sun, is it a natural or artificial construction?

A: Latter.

Q Who constructed it?

A: Orion STS.

Q: What is it?

A: HQ.

Q: The Orion Headquarters?

A: For your star system.

Q: Okay, you said "maybe" to this being a "new object." When did it arrive, or when was it placed there?

A: You measure "time" linearly.

Q: Can we give it a "linear" definition, or does it come and go through some sort of portal in terms of time, in a cyclical way, or a variable and selective way?

A: Yes, but it arrived at that coordinate 26730 years ago, sort of.

Q: What is its orbit, or distance from the Sun?

A: 31,230,000 miles.

Q: How large is this object?

A: 1005.6 kilometers diameter.

Q: What is the general configuration or shape of it? (A) A sphere, a ball, a disc, a cylinder?

A: Partial sphere, hexagonal.

Q: (A) Is it in a circular orbit or an elliptical orbit?

A: Circular. Rotation is altered by guidance system, gravitationally powered.

S
ession 5 February 2000:

Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point, and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

A: Yes.

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3-Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.
[MJF: Think here of the hexagon shape at the pole of Saturn]

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Remember here that Stonehenge was laid out by its builders as a double hexagon structure:

1696868279904.png

And then there is the Star of David, which is a hexagram and is very much in focus at the moment with the ongoing assault by Hamas on Israel whose flag is the Star of David:

1696868678899.png

A derivation of the seal of Solomon, was used for decorative and mystical purposes by Muslims and Kabbalistic Jews. However, the hexagram was not originally a uniquely Jewish symbol. The hexagram, being an inherently simple geometric construction, has been used in various motifs throughout human history, which were not exclusively religious. It is a symbol that has also been long linked to alchemy:

Gershom Scholem writes that the term "seal of Solomon" was adopted by Jews from Islamic magic literature, while he could not assert with certainty whether the term "shield of David" originated in Islamic or Jewish mysticism. Leonora Leet argues though that not just the terminology, but the esoteric philosophy behind it had pre-Islamic Jewish roots and provides among other arguments the Talmud's mention of the hexagram as being engraved on Solomon's seal ring. She also shows that Jewish alchemists were the teachers of their Muslim and Christian counterparts, and that a way-opener such as Maria Hebraea of Alexandria (2nd or 3rd century AD; others date her earlier) already used concepts which were later adopted by Muslim and Christian alchemists and could be graphically associated with the symbolism of the upper and lower triangles constituting the hexagram, which came into explicit use after her time.[9] The hexagram however only becomes widespread in Jewish magical texts and amulets (segulot) in the early Middle Ages, which is why most modern authors have seen Islamic mysticism as the source of the medieval Spanish Kabbalists' use of the hexagram (MJF: we should also link the Knights Templar here as they dabbled in Kabbalism and alchemy too and had a strong presence in Spain and Portugal, which survived the order's suppression in 1314).

However, a hexagram in two dimensions can become a cube in three dimensions:

1696870064545.png

However, if you then rotate the cube, which is a polyhedra, into more than three dimensions you get a polytope. As I said in the article I attached to my earlier post when quoting Dr Joseph Farrell: "The term “polytopes” thus denotes what happens to polyhedra when they are rotated into more than three dimensions by denoting the common mathematical elements of the same figure in various dimensions such as the progression of “triangle, tetrahedron, pentatope” and so on. The shapes of the polyhedra result from performing what geometers call an “Ortho Rotation”, or a rotation from two dimensions into a third dimension that is perpendicular or at 90-degree angles from the other two. The same thing also happens in the rotation from three to four and from four to five dimensions, each dimensional ortho rotation simply adding another spatial dimension to the previous ones in a dimension at right angles to all the previous dimensions.

Such polyhedra cannot exist in a three dimensional space any more than a three dimensional polyhedron can exist in a two dimensional space, but they can be pictured or represented in a two dimensional space and more importantly, they can be exactly mathematically described by certain specific techniques. All polytopes of a specific – say triangles, tetrahedra, and pentatopes – share certain properties in common regardless of how many dimensions in which they occur; they are, in “physics terms”, all coupled harmonic oscillators to one another across dimensions, and the “coupling” occurs in the numbers themselves, numbers that in turn result from the regular geometry of their shape. To put it another way, all polytopes of a particular species have a “shape” in n-dimensions, and that shape is projected into the dimensional space in which it exists – say, two, three or four dimensions - by certain regular mathematical laws.
"

Hence, if you start with a two-dimensional hexagram, which becomes a cube in three dimensions, what do you get in a four dimensional projection of this species?

Moreover, let's bring prime numbers back into the picture alongside crop circles, as the C's did in the Session dated 14 December 1996:​

Q: (L) Yes, and you know it's there. OK, let me jump over to this other subject of the number 33 and the number 11. Is there anything beyond what was given on 11-11-95, that you could add at this time, about any of the mathematics or the use of these numbers?

A: Prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics?"

A: Self-explanatory, if you use the tools given you.

Q: (L) How can a number be a dwelling?

A: Figure of speech.
[Planchette spirals several times, vigorously] And how interesting that we have a new "cell" phone company called: "Primeco."

Q: (L) And how does a cell phone company called "Primeco" relate to prime numbers being dwellings of mystics?

A: Not for us to answer.
[Word association by group: encryption, cells of monks, prisons, prime number divisible by one or self]

Q: (L) Is encryption the key?

A: Oh, there is so much here. One example is: "Snake eyes" is not so good as 7,11, eh?

Q: (T) They are all prime numbers, too; seven and eleven. (L) What kinds of documents or writings... or what would be applicable...

A: No, Laura you are trying to focus, or limit the concept, my dear. Think of it, what is the Judaic Christian legend for the creation of a woman?

Q: (L) That woman was taken from the rib of Adam. That Eve was created from the rib of Adam.

A: Ever heard of a "prime rib?"

Q: [Groans] (T) I hate being in kindergarten and not knowing what the subject is. Ok, prime rib. We have a prime rib, so...

A: What happens in a "Primary."

Q: (L) An election. You narrow down the candidates. What happens in a primary?

A: Who gets "picked" to run?

Q: (L) Ok, keep on...

A: "Prime Directive?"
[MJF: This seems to be a reference to Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek TV series which introduced the concept of a "prime directive" involving a strict rule of non-interference in the development of primitive (non-warp drive capable) societies]

Q: (L) OK.

A: "Prime time?"

Q: (L) The first, the best... and...

A: Not point

Q: (L) I know that's not the point! Is what we're saying here, is that we can use these prime numbers to derive something out of something else?

A: We told you about the mystics.

Q: (T) They're using prime numbers to... (L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.

A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.

Q: (L) ...key to clue system?

[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized that she had just set aside the book "Understanding Mysticism," it was next to a book on Caballa on the bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians]

Q: (L) All right. With our little list that we're making, are we on to something, or are we completely off track?

A: Yes, now check out those crop circles photos... any prime number combos there?

Q: (L) Do you mean in terms of dimension, or do you mean in composition?

A: Composition and dimensions... anything you can find. [Discussion: Sacred geometries, all sects listed use prime numbers. John 3:16-19, Corinthians 13. Genesis, Ch.2, verse 22 "rib taken from the man and made woman" - 2 is the only even prime number. Ch 3, v5..."your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as the gods." (Eating from the Tree of Knowledge)]

Q: (T) ...to find a way of decoding it to get an answer, to get something, to get a message, to get something from it... (L) Are we thinking in any of the lines of something we ought to follow, or are we drifting?

A: All are lines you ought to follow. Now, look at the photos on the wall!
[Referring to large photocopy of a number of crop circles we had pinned to the wall.]

Q: (L) OK, we're looking at them: point out something...

A: Count the large spheres in photo three.
[MJF: Does anyone know what photo 3 was?]

Q: (L) There are seven.

Q: (L) And what does that photo represent?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) OK, there are seven large circles; a large central one, and then six outer ones that are smaller. Each of the six smaller circles is connected to the larger circle by a shaft, or a line, or a conduit of some kind.

A: Add large and small spheres.

Q: (L) OK, there's seven. Add the large to the small and there's seven; add the little teeny ones, there's thirteen; and then even the little teeny-teeny, the little knobs on the ends, there would be six more, so that would be nineteen.

A: Yes...

Q: (T) So, that's another prime: nineteen is a prime number. (L) OK, they're prime numbers. And... (T) Are they... just as an offshoot here, do the six circles, the first set surrounding the large circle, are those the sixth density attached to the seventh density?

A: No comment.

Q: (T) OK now, and then, outside of that are smaller spheres, each one connected one to the next, in a line. We're looking at prime numbers here. What are we looking at? We've got a central one, six outer: large, six outside of that: smaller, six outside of that: tiny... Could, and I'm just thinking off the top of my head here, nothing cast in concrete, is this a representation of... a sphere, getting smaller and smaller... going that way. Or, coming in, this way. Or that way and this way. Like the infinity mirrors...

A: If you three-dimensionalize.

Q: (L) It would be circles, like balls, like spheres. (T) Ohhh, it's an axis, an x-y-z axis! A three-dimensional axis. Three-dimensionally, it would be like this [Holds up hand, forefinger pointed up, thumb pointed to himself, third finger at the horizontal] Larger, smaller, smaller... A three-dimensional axis. Are we going somewhere with this, or am I out in left field again?

Q: (T) I'm going somewhere with this?

Q: (T) Ahhhh, I now see this as a three-dimensional object as opposed to a flat circle.

A: Do that to the others too.

Q: (L) OK, we're trying to three-dimensionalize them. Now, tell us where we're supposed to be going here... (J) Well, this first one is a spiral going out... Or a DNA molecule... (T) There's got to be more to it...

A: You do not have to figure this all out tonight, just some food for thought.

Q: (L) Is there anything else for...

A: Ark may be able to three-dimensionalize by computer program already.

Q: (L) Yes, well, let us get back to this. The crop circles, as I understand, are related to the code or the mystical prime numbers, the mystical dwellings, and that somehow, putting all of these things together, these different pieces of this puzzle, from so many different directions, will enable us to perceive, or learn, or conceive something that will enable us to do something. Is that correct?

A: Close.

Hence, when looking at photos of crop circles, you might want to three-dimensionalize them and see what you come up with and also look for prime number combinations. What if you then tried to four-dimensionalize them along the lines of Coxeter by doing an "ortho rotation”, i.e., a rotation from three dimensions that is perpendicular or at a 90-degree angle from the other three dimensions. Could be interesting. As the C's said above: "Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free"." Say then you added quaternions to the mix as James Clerk Maxwell originally did?​

There is a problem here that is actually common sense.

The C's have on many occasions responded to questions, saying that it was dangerous to know the answers (with a quick pass to fifth density) and that they would not ask more about that topic.

If what is known is dangerous to "someone's" plan, the person who knows that is in danger.

The forum is public and anyone can read it, and also the parts that are considered private or prohibited from the forum, at this point it is certain that they are read by "someone."

So if some really important discovery is made, perhaps it would be a good thing to be careful and proceed with caution.

The inventors of things that do not serve the established status quo (such as efficient alternative engines to fossil fuels), they and their inventions have disappeared in many, many cases.

I fully understand your mention of the need for caution here. However, the clues which the C's have given us that I and others have highlighted in these recent posts did not come with such a caution or health warning attached and they have been available publicly for many years now on this site and also in print. The very fact that this is being discussed in a public forum also helps. As the C's said way back in the session dated 6 June 1998:​

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: The "main danger" is when one reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example.
[Discussion of repercussions of 'Diana' material on web pages after Diana's death]

I suspect that now we are here in October 2023, the Forum has probably gained enough stature and notoriety where such revelations are concerned. It is not as if we have set out the UFT in print or come up with a wonderful hyper-dimensional invention of the type you mention.

As to your comment "If what is known is dangerous to "someone's" plan, the person who knows that is in danger". A couple of weeks ago I had a very close brush with death when I was involved in a very serious motor car accident, which saw the other driver die. It put me in hospital with a serious but not life threatening injury. I was not responsible for causing the crash but I still feel awful that it led to another human being dying through what was a tragic mistake on their part. Maybe 4D wanted me dead. Who knows? However, it has left me with the understanding that time is very precious (even if it doesn't really exist :-D as the C's have told us) and so I guess, having experienced a fortunate escape, I have been posting with renewed fervour. Perhaps I have been overdoing it a bit (some may agree :-)) but in many ways it has been very therapeutic for me. I also feel instinctively that things are ramping up, especially after the events we have seen unfold in Israel over the past two days. Thus, we may have less time to get out useful information on this great site than we think. Let us therefore use the time whilst it is still available.​

It was the word "terrori'z'm" a clue for "gaza"? 😱 the Casios are always hitting the "right notes" in the scale! Awesome future musicians!
Do you mean where the C's said "A: Only part. Expect more "terrorization", or did they use the word "terrori'z'm" somewhere else? In England we tend to use "s" in words where Americans use a "z". Perhaps US Forum members can confirm whether this is the normal spelling of the term for them. Good spot though!​

As to the Lucy Pringle's picture of what might be the fool or jester card from the Tarot deck, is that a chalice appearing to its left? If so, that has a special significance as regards the Grail quest. In one sense we are are all the fool, just like the naïve young knight Percival was when he began his quest for the Grail (think here of Joseph Campbell's 'hero's journey' too).
It’s a knapsack that appears to the left. Same as seen in the tarot card. I thought at the time it was interesting that I was in the right place at the right time to go see this one. Looking back at that time in my life it’s like my consciousness was just becoming receptive to finding information.

Back
Top Bottom