Session 23 September 2023

So that means that if we go to 4th density, then we will remember all the memories from previous life experiences? Just wondering.

From what I have read, I think it is possible in two ways. The STS form, which would be techno-4d, the Cas. have talked about how they recognize and learn the profile of the souls in the abduction by remolecularization through energetic focus, (See transdimensional remolecularization.) plus the fact that they can't reproduce this may be a close supposition. And the second way is the SO which is the natural or intuitive way this consciousness of the thought perhaps projected or synaesthetically felt "memory".
So that is what comes to my mind ...

I agree with you it is very interesting how all waves, light, sound, ... somehow connect and the possibilities that open up with that.

I have always wondered about the "the answers are there for you already in the texts"

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the "music to your ears."

And also,

Session 18 July 1998
A: Well, the Unified Field Theory unlocks the door completely to the higher densities.
Q: (T) But there are parts of this that have yet to be discovered by the general research books because it is being kept secret?
A: No.

It seems that maybe much of the information is already out there. It may be a matter paying attention to the fine details.

Anyway, it is my greatest hope that someday humanity is presented with a new Cosmology that includes consciousness in its rightful place and it is backed up by the mathematics, maybe a new mathematics. Since the C's mentioned that humanity would have one last chance I have thought that perhaps such a thing happening would be that one last chance. Would humanity embrace it or reject it?
I second your hope.

Maybe it is coincidental but I have recently been re-reading Dr Joseph P Farrell's book Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age. I have been focusing on what he has to say about the involvement and influence of the Knights Templar in the finance, politics and culture of the Middle Ages. He believes that they played a large part behind the scenes in launching the Renaissance, which continued even after their suppression in 1307. This included the secret promotion of Jewish Kabballah teachings, particularly in their strongholds in southern France and Spain and the practice of alchemy (which makes me wonder whether they may have had any involvement with the secret enclave of alchemists based in the Pyrenees as mentioned by the C's).

However, it was eventually a mixture of the (Egyptian based) Hermetica, a Christianised Kabballah, and Neoplatonism that would inspire generations of medieval scholars and philosophers, including men like the English magus, Dr John Dee and the later Rosicrucians, like Robert Fludd and Sir Francis Bacon, who followed him and helped to promote hermetic thinking and alchemical ideas throughout Europe, which would eventually lead to the Enlightenment. This period would see a major refocusing not only on the ideas of the great Greek philosophers like Pythagoras, Plato and Aristotle but also on people like the great Roman architect Vitruvius. This focus would include embracing the concept of sacred geometry, which would not only find reflection in great church and state buildings erected in the Middle Ages but also in structures such as theatres, which thus became magical places where plays like those of William Shakespeare would become alchemical works in their own right, transforming public consciousness (the real purpose of alchemy). The very construction of the theatre on sacred geometrical lines would play a part in this process. Farrell, quotes Dame Frances Yates' works at length on the Elizabethan age and theatre. This included her depiction of the ground layout of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, which clearly reveals the influence of sacred geometry in its construction:
1696717509597.png
Curiously, this use of sacred geometry compares well with the complex geometry incorporated into the layout of Stonehenge by its Megalithic builders:
1696717688097.png

For more on this see: Pegs and Ropes Geometry at Stonehenge.pdf

Indeed, was Stonehenge itself a sort of Megalithic theatre?

1696719603396.png
A sketch showing how Landscape Architect Sarah Ewbank, from Gloucestershire, imagines Stonehenge looked.

1696719724857.png
Sarah points out that Stonehenge has a total diameter — some 30 metres — which is almost exactly the same as Shakespeare’s Globe (pictured), a very similarly thatched building

Since those Megalithic builders were the descendants of Atlantean survivors and would still seem to have been aware of some of their Atlantean forebears' hyper dimensional knowledge, it says something that it took thousands of years before the British architects of the Middle Ages achieved catch-up in their designs.

However, this application of hyper dimensional knowledge to induce an alchemy or change of consciousness did not stop at architecture but carried over into music too, as Farrell goes to great lengths to explain in his book (especially using the music of J. S. Bach to illustrate his point). However, one of the people who Farrell mentions was a great influence on the metaphysical thinking of John Dee and others was the Franciscan Friar and Venetian philosopher and Kabbalist Francesco Zorzi who wrote Harmonia Mundi (Harmony of the World) in which he set out the 'world music' of the Macrocosm and its echoes or parallels in the harmonious composition of the Microcosm. This not only reflects the Hermetic maxim or principle of "as above, so below' but also presages modern day physics search for the unification of relativistic physics (which deals with the physics of the Macrocosm) and quantum physics (i.e., sub-atomic physics or the physics of the Microcosm), which will ultimately find fruition in the Unified Field Theory - which is where we came in.

Hence, I take your point where you quote the C's when they say:

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the "music to your ears".

And that, of course, takes us back to Pythagoras and his 'Music of the Spheres' since he supposedly believed that the adept when fully tuned in could actually hear the Music of the Spheres.

And again the C's quote above may also link with what the C's said here about Stonehenge:
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

Perhaps the key word there is "resonance", which takes us back to prime numbers and the C's statement:

Session 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Come to think of it but Sarah Ewbank's reimagining of Stonehenge, as shown above, does look somewhat pyramidal. Where these musical clues by the C's therefore just coincidental or do they, as Pythagoras thought, lead us in some way to the theory of everything?​

Last edited:
This is my number one reason I think the WEF and CBDC and all that goes with it will fail. Its all based on electricity and elector-magnetic current. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, satellites, etc. etc., all going to fail at some point in this process. Even if spotty around the world, or only for a few days or weeks, that, “I think” will be enough the wash away their sand-castles.
Too many people depend on this technology to live their lives, and we are all being pretty much pushed into something that will most likely collapse. Crazy!

1696719603396.png
A sketch showing how Landscape Architect Sarah Ewbank, from Gloucestershire, imagines Stonehenge looked.

I really doubt that Stonehenge was a theater that looked like this. We got from the Cs that is a tonal temple, but also there is concrete evidence that sunlight navigate through the stones purposely for equinox events. Also, the complex is bigger than this. It had circular areas with other rocks around, the entire complex wasn't about just the circular megalithic rocks that we see nowadays.

I am no mathematician but Coxeter appears to have produced graphs based on orthographic projections of a tesseract. Is this the sort of thing the C's had in mind here? If so, how do you fit prime numbers into this?​

Coxeter planeOtherB3 / D4 / A2B2 / D3
Coxeter planeB4B4 --> A3A3
Graph
Dihedral symmetry[8][4][4]
Graph
Dihedral symmetry[2][6][4]

Maybe put the number of the sum of each nodes connections/paths next to it? So far it seems that 3 is the max number therefore all nodes will get numbered with prime numbers? Which means that all nodes within an orthographic projection/graph of an geometric object of the order N has N-1 connections/paths? See for example B4 with N=4?

Maybe put the number of the sum of each nodes connections/paths next to it? So far it seems that 3 is the max number therefore all nodes will get numbered with prime numbers? Which means that all nodes within an orthographic projection/graph of an geometric object of the order N has N-1 connections/paths? See for example B4 with N=4?

Thats obviously wrong what i did write. In a three dimensional pyramid in form of a graph the number of connected nodes is always 3. But how would this look if its 4D pyramid? If there is such a thing?

Great session, thank you! 🙏

I'm already scared to go in and read the actual transcripts... too much "coincidence" lately...

Q: (L) Does it show another plane disappearing the way MH370 was supposed to have?

A: Yes

OK, so sometimes they don't show you the truth you want, but they show you the truth about something else/event... very interesting and chilling... how much evidence we have seen for a long time and we don't even know until now.

This is a clear example of how to hide the truth under our noses.

Q: (Joe) Can I ask a question in relation to that? When a person sees them, is it always related to the person? Is there some kind of a connection between the person seeing them or being there, or could it just be that the person just happens to observe the moments in the relation to them?

A: Usually a relationship.

This response left me with a terror that I hadn't felt for years...

What kind of "relationship"?... early preparation of shock absorbers and other STS games to get us out of the way and reinforcement of any specific distracting behavior that provides them with food and possible self-destruction through additions if necessary in the face of the strong "threat" profile that the person may have?

I think I know the answer, at least in my personal case... but I have not delved into it and I have ignored making a different decision in the face of the obvious patterns. That you are persecuted for a long time by these things and then abduction patterns and events of high strangeness occur, is definitely a "personal" thing.

(Joe) That's what they said... Spooky.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!

At first I thought it was a lie but I was uncomfortable until I saw it on sott, and if it's on sott it's because it has some importance (laughs). The few videos and photos of mortal victims present the same tragic characteristics of the mutilation of humans by aliens. It is impossible for a drone to do that as those who went to investigate claim.

In one of the videos where they seem to be recording one of these beings, a person says "get out ghost"... nothing can be seen with the naked eye... but I think they are recording exactly, perhaps, one of these fallen with the camouflage system like the predator, camouflage that has been described by experienced hunters who last a long time in the jungle and have had these kinds of encounters, several are related to the 411 cases.

There are cases since 2007 and probably from much earlier where children and adults already describe seeing lights in the sky, UFOs and closer experiences. But on this occasion, the falling of windows should have been more "out of the ordinary" due to the magnitude of the lies of the authorities and in their effort to divert attention contrary to years ago where the authorities did send scientific support too and concluded that they were indeed aliens, not humans and some time later the kidnappings, mutilations and organ extraction began.

(Keyhole) The question should be further down on the chat. Basically, Isaac Kappy was, as I said, a fairly low profile Hollywood actor, but he came out during 2019/2020, basically saying that there was these elite trafficking rings and he was naming all these kinds of high profile celebrities who were involved, and he built quite a following. And then he was live streaming one day, and he was a little bit, kind of confused and seemingly off character, but he said that he wasn't suicidal. And then that night, or the next day he was found... He jumped off a bridge and apparently committed suicide, and lots of people suspect that maybe he was murdered. So the question is was it suicide or was there some kind of foul play?

When I saw the video of this person I thought, exactly what have you failed at to be considered a problem? did you really only see others and never took part in those activities to ensure your stability and fame? I am very attracted to observe that these people usually disclose everything as if in an attempt to redeem themselves, but the guilt they feel is precisely the Achilles heel necessary to drive them to their definitive self-destruction.

The opposite is the case with Jim Caviezel, who has indeed disclosed many important things but so far seems not to have an emotionally uncovered flank through which an important attack is filtered, in fact I understand that he moved away from the industry.

I second your hope.

Maybe it is coincidental but I have recently been re-reading Dr Joseph P Farrell's book Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age. I have been focusing on what he has to say about the involvement and influence of the Knights Templar in the finance, politics and culture of the Middle Ages. He believes that they played a large part behind the scenes in launching the Renaissance, which continued even after their suppression in 1307. This included the secret promotion of Jewish Kabballah teachings, particularly in their strongholds in southern France and Spain and the practice of alchemy (which makes me wonder whether they may have had any involvement with the secret enclave of alchemists based in the Pyrenees as mentioned by the C's).

However, it was eventually a mixture of the (Egyptian based) Hermetica, a Christianised Kabballah, and Neoplatonism that would inspire generations of medieval scholars and philosophers, including men like the English magus, Dr John Dee and the later Rosicrucians, like Robert Fludd and Sir Francis Bacon, who followed him and helped to promote hermetic thinking and alchemical ideas throughout Europe, which would eventually lead to the Enlightenment. This period would see a major refocusing not only on the ideas of the great Greek philosophers like Pythagoras, Plato and Aristotle but also on people like the great Roman architect Vitruvius. This focus would include embracing the concept of sacred geometry, which would not only find reflection in great church and state buildings erected in the Middle Ages but also in structures such as theatres, which thus became magical places where plays like those of William Shakespeare would become alchemical works in their own right, transforming public consciousness (the real purpose of alchemy). The very construction of the theatre on sacred geometrical lines would play a part in this process. Farrell, quotes Dame Frances Yates' works at length on the Elizabethan age and theatre. This included her depiction of the ground layout of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, which clearly reveals the influence of sacred geometry in its construction:
View attachment 82902
Curiously, this use of sacred geometry compares well with the complex geometry incorporated into the layout of Stonehenge by its Megalithic builders:

For more on this see: Pegs and Ropes Geometry at Stonehenge.pdf

View attachment 82904

View attachment 82905
Sarah points out that Stonehenge has a total diameter — some 30 metres — which is almost exactly the same as Shakespeare’s Globe (pictured), a very similarly thatched building

Since those Megalithic builders were the descendants of Atlantean survivors and would still seem to have been aware of some of their Atlantean forebears' hyper dimensional knowledge, it says something that it took thousands of years before the British architects of the Middle Ages achieved catch-up in their designs.

However, this application of hyper dimensional knowledge to induce an alchemy or change of consciousness did not stop at architecture but carried over into music too, as Farrell goes to great lengths to explain in his book (especially using the music of J. S. Bach to illustrate his point). However, one of the people who Farrell mentions was a great influence on the metaphysical thinking of John Dee and others was the Franciscan Friar and Venetian philosopher and Kabbalist Francesco Zorzi who wrote Harmonia Mundi (Harmony of the World) in which he set out the 'world music' of the Macrocosm and its echoes or parallels in the harmonious composition of the Microcosm. This not only reflects the Hermetic maxim or principle of "as above, so below' but also presages modern day physics search for the unification of relativistic physics (which deals with the physics of the Macrocosm) and quantum physics (i.e., sub-atomic physics or the physics of the Microcosm), which will ultimately find fruition in the Unified Field Theory - which is where we came in.

Hence, I take your point where you quote the C's when they say:

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the "music to your ears".

And that, of course, takes us back to Pythagoras and his 'Music of the Spheres' since he supposedly believed that the adept when fully tuned in could actually hear the Music of the Spheres.

And again the C's quote above may also link with what the C's said here about Stonehenge:
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

Perhaps the key word there is "resonance", which takes us back to prime numbers and the C's statement:

Session 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Come to think of it but Sarah Ewbank's reimagining of Stonehenge, as shown above, does look somewhat pyramidal. Where these musical clues by the C's therefore just coincidental or do they, as Pythagoras thought, lead us in some way to the theory of everything?​

Attachments

• Owslebury-Ground173A.jpg
    Owslebury-Ground173A.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 4
  • hugh06072023SA.jpg
    hugh06072023SA.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Les réponses des Cassiopéens peuvent elles être mises en doute ?...
Peuvent elles être faussées ?
Ou sont elles toujours la vérité ?...

Can the answers of the Cassiopaeans be doubted?...
Can they be distorted?
Or are they still the truth?...

a good question, which i have also asked in the context of the shroud of turin...

(Approaching Infinity) What exactly are the metallic orbs that have been observed on numerous occasions even by group members?

A: 4D probes.

For those curious about what a probe look like, here is one that I observed in April 2012. I was smoking a cigarette on my deck in the backyard and looked up to gaze at the star when this orange glowing ball came down from a very high altitude. I realized that it wasn't a satellite when it slowed it descent and leveled it flight from a vertical to a horizontal one and hurried my daughter to bring the phone to take a picture of it. She reacted promptly, came running with the phone targeted the area in the sky that I was pointing to and snapped the shot just before the glowing orange ball hurried west and disappeared. I first though that she didn't had the time to catch it but after looking at the result on the phone whit excitement in her voice she said : I got it! here is the result.

If you have an app or program to magnify picture as I have, you will see a metallic orb surrendered by an orange reddish glow .

1696768093401.jpeg

For those curious about what a probe look like, here is one that I observed in April 2012. I was smoking a cigarette on my deck in the backyard and looked up to gaze at the star when this orange glowing ball came down from a very high altitude. I realized that it wasn't a satellite when it slowed it descent and leveled it flight from a vertical to a horizontal one and hurried my daughter to bring the phone to take a picture of it. She reacted promptly, came running with the phone targeted the area in the sky that I was pointing to and snapped the shot just before the glowing orange ball hurried west and disappeared. I first though that she didn't had the time to catch it but after looking at the result on the phone whit excitement in her voice she said : I got it! here is the result.

If you have an app or program to magnify picture as I have, you will see a metallic orb surrendered by an orange reddish glow .

View attachment 82941

Interesting because I also saw such an object on December 21 last year. The power went out at night and I noticed an orange ball in the sky moving slowly side to side like a pendulum.
I have a video, but I will have to figure out how to upload it since I can only post a picture here from my phone. It lasted a few minutes then eventually ‘burned out’ and faded away.

498EEBFA-1A53-4213-935E-1617E4FA18E4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom