Airbus A220
Airbus A320
Airbus A330
Airbus A350
Boeing 737
Boeing 777
Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Suchoi Superjet 100

To me it looks like this aircraft hasn’t got any winglets, although it is hard to say for sure. If that is true, that would narrow the aircraft down to Airbus 320, Boeing 737 and Suchoi Superjet 100 (although some more recent types do have winglets, while others don’t).

I don’t think you can tell more from these grainy low-res pictures.

Interesting vids, for sure!
I'm impresseed. That is pretty good work. Notice there is no heat signature on the flying thingy next to it.

Anyone have any ideas about which plane this might have been? Assuming the video is legit?
First of all, strangle angle on video, appears orthographic projection typical for satellites. Video caption says: Satellite Video: Airliner and UFOs. User: regicideanon, could he be a satellite operator?
Here is the uploaded entire investigation with all available excellent footages and identified dates about this incident:

Thermal footage in 2nd video linked by Joe shows an already assembled composition of:
1. Real thermal camera = Only military usually have thermal cameras, which also have a targeting rectangle.. thus target-following ability.
2. Stabilized footage, where they zoom in on one of the UFOs
3. Final attempted thermal analysis of pinpointed UFO in question - for some reason, probably military analysts suspected it initiated dimensional gate opening - and we have the dimensional gate itself on thermal video, which is a great help. As it shows complete absence of even ambient temperature, which I guess tells a lot to atmospheric physicists and radar wave engineers, which two Deep State science areas are tightly connected, I think: especially when you study appearance and disappearance of UFOs. UFOs can disappear less from infrared cameras, even less from UV-cameras. But in this case all flying objects disappear from thermal view. Probably from all views too..
I suspect these guys were involved in second military thermal video:
Naval Station Great Lakes is a military town, located on the shores of Lake Michigan, sits 1 hour North of Chicago, Illinois and 1 hour South of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Naval Station Great Lakes is located in the middle of two metropolitan areas Chicago and Milwaukee which can be consider as a high cost area.
This suggests relevant military compartmentalized groups have been notified about the planned experiment, so they prepared a spy plane with top-notch cameras - able to track and follow. They took off and followed the plane - as we see clearly from the second thermal video from the planes maneuvering - I think, this is a military operation - in the video and recorded the entire operation. Either a Deep State UFO-energy experiment or they humans were allowed to watch.
Considering the Philadelphia Experiment, its not improbable that reverse engineered Navy UFO drones generated similar EM field, because now in modern days of secretly dismantling UFOs they didn't need such heavy equipment at all and they successfully repeated the 1943 experiment.

I don't think the second thermal video is fake, despite some YT dude claiming somesuch.. Most of everybody faking UFO videos goes for eye-candy. You DO NOT STABILIZE UFO videos and then fake the stabilizing of it as well. No, footage in both cases are real, I think. How the C's responded is also telling.

Also 1st satellite camera video is very nice resolution for a pre-2014 military operation: I think they clearly requested this Second Eye as well. This further proves that all recording parties had foreknowledge of the (IMO) planned secret military experiment.

C's do not confirm exactly, so this plane was a different one that's asked about and the footage is probably real.
Q: (Niall) So how do they know to film the plane and that it would disappear?
A: Cameras are everywhere these days.
Technically here the C's are evading confirmation that yes this is a Deep State recording and also answering as a hint, which means it must have been a planned military exercise.

(Niall) Was part of the research that the plane was meant to disappear? Was it a Philadelphia type experiment thing in the air?
A: No
Here they can answer freely, without endangering Chateau crew with passing down insider knowledge. So the US Navy did NOT carry out a repeat of the famous 1943 experiment. Then it must have been the aliens. UFOs love US military bases for some reason.

There is a slight chance that:
Air surveillance is heavy in the area because of the large military base and their radar guys noticed some UFOs doing strange maneuvers chasing a plane around... they needed time to focus cameras and luckily a satellite was also right above this area, so they linked the two cameras and luckily a military plane with a thermal camera was also just conveniently maneuvering exactly near and behind the passenger jet... :D

I think, this all proves Deep State military was told what to film.

Keits Tread on Jul 17, 2014, is loaded with vast spikes of possible connections with Malaysian Airlines and other anomalies by the contributors of this investigation.

The LN 553 Crash landing at San Francisco International Airport on July 6, 2013.

View attachment 100230

You bring up an interesting point. How do they cover for a flight that just disappeared? If it is not in one place, it might be the other (perhaps the destination) which would require crashing an airplane and not allowing anyone to check it or just having an explosion and saying that it was a crash. IOW, perhaps the data is connected to crashes or alleged crashes in and around the lake instead of in the lake itself.

Sorry for talking through this online. I was doing my OP thing.

If I remember correctly, the flash and the portal in the video were proven to be fake, no?
Here, quite convincing:
Only counter-argument to my "this was not a fake" is the white flash appears to be too short.

So the C's said that plane on the videos disappeared over Lake Michigan. Is it possible that someone edited the real videos, first and second and cut out what really happened in the end and inserted the well known fake effects into the videos, so they can be debunked later as fake? Just like the famous alien autopsy video, about which the C's say its real?

Maybe the plane was destroyed by military? Or nothing happened, it was just an observed plane in a military exercise? Except the C's say the plane disappeared....

Some video faker got the footage and instantly got the idea:
- Hey lets edit this!
Or military command declared the cut real video can be only released, IF two fake video effects will be inserted into them?

Because what really happened with the plane was too dramatic to show the public?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom