Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Researcher and cofounder of the Rising Tide Foundation, Matthew Ehret, joins the program to discuss his work researching the hidden hand behind UFOs and other conspiracy theories. Him and his team have been creating documentaries focusing on topics from UFOs to the origins of America’s secret police and so much more.

Here's the link for the vidéo:

or

And a new series from Matthew Ehret:

By Matthew Ehret​

What would you do if the American and British governments both revealed that their secret UFO programs would declassify material from each nations’ respective National Archives?

What if you found out that leading politicians like former House Majority speaker Harry Reid had allocated $22 millions of tax payer dollars to UFO research and that Obama’s former chief counsellor (and accused pedophile) John Podesta has openly called for UFO disclosure on several public occasions since 2002 or that Hillary Clinton herself called for UFO disclosure during her presidential campaign pledges of 2015?

You can read it here:

and here Matthew talks about the new series:
In this first episode of the new 8 part series ‘The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs’ produced by the Canadian Patriot Review and co-created by Cynthia Chung and Matthew Ehret and edited by Jason Dahl, the ancient mystery religions of the pre-Christian world are introduced in order to set the stage for the growth of the UFO disclosure movement and alien mythos in the 20th century.

The Grusch mega-thread:

This thread includes links and excerpts from almost all of Grusch's public appearances/interviews. Here is a chronological list of all his media appearances and interviews so far:

6/5 - The Debrief (article)
6/7 - Le Parisien (article)
6/11 - NewsNation (video)
6/26 - Congressional testimony (video)
9/1 - Walter Kirn (article)
9/10 - Jesse Michels (video) (additional clips in this video)
10/1 - Yes Theory (video)
11/12 - ICER (video)
11/21 - Joe Rogan (video)
12/11 - NewsNation (video)
12/12 - NewsNation (video, clip included in Neil DeGrasse Tyson segment from 12/15)
12/13 - Tucker Carlson (video)
1/9 - Tubi special episode 2 (video)

Last edited:
Here's the link for the vidéo:

or

And a new series from Matthew Ehret:

You can read it here:

and here Matthew talks about the new series:

I struggle somewhat to listen to Matt Ehret's take on UFOs and disclosure, as he tends to do some hand-waving and basically brushes the topic off. It seems like he doesn't want to go there or accept the possibility of the existence of aliens. I may be wrong though, as he might consider alien existence to be true, however he focuses mainly on how the Elites will use aliens and disclosure for their nefarious agenda.

Some quotes from recent years from people at the forefront of the latest push for disclosure, showing that they seem to know that whatever is behind "the phenomenon" is very dark in nature. [...]

In contrast to that, there also seems to be another high level group on the forefront of "disclosure" that paints the UFO/Alien phenomena as benevolent. Dr. Steven M. Greer comes to mind here as the most famous and vocal one of those people.

I struggle somewhat to listen to Matt Ehret's take on UFOs and disclosure, as he tends to do some hand-waving and basically brushes the topic off. It seems like he doesn't want to go there or accept the possibility of the existence of aliens. I may be wrong though, as he might consider alien existence to be true, however he focuses mainly on how the Elites will use aliens and disclosure for their nefarious agenda.

From what I remember of his work on the subject, for him there's no such thing as UFOs. Just the elites with an ultimate agenda going back thousands of years. Anything presently or formerly ascribed to UFOs was created or controlled, either through being a complete narrative fabrication or secret technology, by the elites. That's my impression of how he sees things anyways. Like you, I couldn't listen to his stuff after he laid out that this was how he saw things. It's just so disappointingly wrong.

In contrast to that, there also seems to be another high level group on the forefront of "disclosure" that paints the UFO/Alien phenomena as benevolent. Dr. Steven M. Greer comes to mind here as the most famous and vocal one of those people.
A great candidate to be a deep level "scorer", or underground dweller on surface tasks.

Everything about him causes me rejection.

Interesting because of the status of the authors....
A State Duma deputy and an FSB general wrote an article where humanity is divided into people and reptiloids.

The scientific journal "Legal Science and Modernity" published an article stating that, according to various authors and sources, there are two main types of people living on planet Earth: "people of the Earth" created in the image and likeness of God; and "people,
created "from the dust of the earth" with the help of cosmic gene technologies." One of the authors of this material is Igor Ananskikh, a deputy of the State Duma, and Igor Mironov, a lieutenant general of the reserve of the FSB of Russia, ataman of the military Cossack society "Central Cossack Army".
The publication says that the first kind of people are guided by "high moral principles." Their values are
"peace, family, children, the cult of the mother woman, creation, conservation of nature." The other kind of people in the article are called "earthy products", "genetically modified creatures", "biological artificial intelligence". Among their values are: "war, terror, revolutions, brothels, pedophilia, cannibalism, drug addiction, destruction of life support systems of the spacecraft "Planet Earth", etc."
The article also claims that there are secret structures on Earth that largely shape the lifestyle and behavior of the planet's population. U.S. intelligence officer John Coleman described these structures in his book "The Committee of 300. Secrets of the World government".

"The structures of this committee are fighting for the transfer of power on planet Earth to representatives of the reptoid space civilization.
And for this they need to destroy the Russian population of Russia," the publication says.
It notes that "Catholic Europe declared Slavs to its enemy back in 1147, when the spiritual teacher of Pope Eugene III, Bernard of Klerovsky (Klervosky. - "Newspaper.Ru") formed an ideological justification for the genocidal genetic war, the selective extermination of the Slavs."
In this regard, the authors of the article drew attention to foreign migration in Russia, which "along with positive trends", "sometimes brings with it a racial genetic war."
The article also says that "the United States and the collective West have announced a program to destroy the Russian
the population". In this context, the "program of destruction of the "most rebellious people on earth, the Russians," which was allegedly compiled by Allen Dulles (director of the CIA in 1953-1961) during the Cold War, is mentioned. We are talking about the so-called "Dulles plan".

Last edited:
In this lengthy video, Colm Kelleher, who wrote the books on the Skinwalker ranch, reflects on the actual US-based official disclosure that overlooks the paranormal aspect of the UFO phenomenon. He doesn't reveal much despite the title of his recent book. Apparently his team had visited several places where high strangeness had been observed with UFOs. Towards the end he mentions that the forest where the famous encounter between the British soldiers and a UFO in the 80's (I think it was 1989) has also been known to be a paranormal hotspot. Then again, in the UK there are ghosts everywhere apparently.

Interesting take on the Slavic crusade which I was unaware of, thanks. There does seem to be some difference of opinion on it, naturally. Several maps show the Wends in eastern Germany up to the Oder River (and not so much Northern Baltic). And several descriptions have them as kind of pagan paleo-Christians (not equivalent to the orthodox Russians). But the Roman Catholic = bad alien hybrid implication doesn’t really help and seems divisive.

I had a dream last night. The alien takeover was already further along than anyone thought, was the theme. The battle was lost before it even began but their control was limited because there was a strong resistance after it became clear what was happening. FWIW.

In this lengthy video, Colm Kelleher, who wrote the books on the Skinwalker ranch, reflects on the actual US-based official disclosure that overlooks the paranormal aspect of the UFO phenomenon. He doesn't reveal much despite the title of his recent book. Apparently his team had visited several places where high strangeness had been observed with UFOs. Towards the end he mentions that the forest where the famous encounter between the British soldiers and a UFO in the 80's (I think it was 1989) has also been known to be a paranormal hotspot. Then again, in the UK there are ghosts everywhere apparently.

Put it on Twitter along with your comments.

Interesting because of the status of the authors....

The article in Russian capitalizes on the mention of the "reptiloids", which kind of distorts the topic. but then it isn't surprising. Media does it all the time.

It IS still very interesting and perplexing that this was mentioned at all in connection to the Western attempts to destroy Russia and the importance of maintaining and protecting family values!

So far I just glanced over the paper, and it is fascinating that there is a combination of these various topics. Need to read it more carefully.

Just recently I wondered about Russia's stance on the gradual "disclosure" in the US. Because the high ups in Russia surely follow all the developments, even if there were no official statements. And who knows, maybe this paper is a sign that people are paying attention.

Still it is very weird to see the mention of "reptoids" in some legal sciences journal. 😅

Here's the abstract of the paper:

The Russian family as the basis of national statehood

The summary.

Russia includes about 200 tribes and peoples. Russians in Russia are the state-forming people. Almost all the greatness of Russia was created by Russians in unity withother peoples of our Fatherland. In modern conditions, the Russian population is declining, which threatens the existence of Russia itself. The family in Russia has become an object of destruction in a hybrid war. The United States and the collective West have formulated the political goals of killing Russians. The same policy is promoted by some politicians and Russian foreign agents.The editors do not entirely agree with the position of the authors set out in this article.

Keywords: man as the creation of God; God's covenant is “be fruitful and multiply”; the role of Russians in the creation of the empire; the role of the family in the state; cult of women in Russia; Vatican; USA; Europe about the destruction of Russians; feminism as a form of Satanism; family destruction; prostitution; abortions.

And below is the specific mention of "reptoids". I haven't read the book, so I wonder if John Coleman in his book actually mentions that the goal of reptoids is to destroy the Russian population, or these are the conclusions of the authors who wrote the paper.

You can find the mentions of John Coleman's book on the forum here and here. Maybe there are other mentions, but these ones provide a summary.

There are secret structures on planet Earth that largely shape the way of life, the behavior of the Earth's population. About these structures told the American intelligence officer John Coleman in the book "The Committee of 300".

The structures of this Committee are fighting for the transfer of power on planet Earth to representatives of the Reptoid space civilization. And for this they need to destroy the Russian population of Russia.

These forces have declared Woman as an object of moral destruction.

"There is one, the most impregnable fortress of human beings. It is motherhood: the renewal of offspring and its upbringing. The female virgin and the female mother: this is "the impregnable fortress of mankind, something that you need to keep in mind at all times and to skillfully, cautiously. direct your blows of suggestion at it.

I am also adding the file of the journal that contains the article. It is only in Russian, though. Only the title and the summary are in English. You can search the article by the title "The Russian family as the basis of national statehood".

Attachments

• The Russian family as the basis of national statehood.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
From what I remember of his work on the subject, for him there's no such thing as UFOs. Just the elites with an ultimate agenda going back thousands of years. Anything presently or formerly ascribed to UFOs was created or controlled, either through being a complete narrative fabrication or secret technology, by the elites. That's my impression of how he sees things anyways. Like you, I couldn't listen to his stuff after he laid out that this was how he saw things. It's just so disappointingly wrong.

I couldn't get through this Matt Ehret article either. Ehret is doubling down on his preconceived notion that UFO/UAP/High Strangeness is not real by taking a jab at Grusch.

I lean towards our Network's discernment in terms of Grusch being legit and sincere.

Article: Matt Ehret's take on Grusch lacks discernment

From what I remember of his work on the subject, for him there's no such thing as UFOs. Just the elites with an ultimate agenda going back thousands of years. Anything presently or formerly ascribed to UFOs was created or controlled, either through being a complete narrative fabrication or secret technology, by the elites.

Reminds me of what's recently been discussed about Jordan Peterson on that thread - regarding his inability to look at the public reaction to the carnage in Gaza outside of neo-Marxism; Ehret and Peterson are both brilliant and well-intended truth-speakers who are nonetheless hampered by a lack of good information and an over-identification with their own respective worldviews.

Back
Top Bottom