Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Jimmy Dore interviews Tucker Carlson. I haven't watched it myself yet:

I watched it and it is great! Tucker just nails so many points from that chaos is being purposely created and why, to how digital currency is going to happen that totally makes sense. It's a long interview at 1:40:19, but worth it IMO.

A much shorter interview at just under a half hour, is his interview on Redacted in which he shares his awareness of the scary dark aspects of nonhuman contact as well as the Deep State is not going to let Trump be President again:

Regarding the alien topic of that interview, this is from citizenwatchreport:

Tucker “I’ve heard very dark theories about UAPs, I wont even share with my wife”​

December 16, 2023

by Chris Black

What could possibly be this dark? Some theories I’ve heard:

>agreement between the elite and aliens, that they can abduct people in exchange for technology
>religion was created by alien life to control us as an experiment, and the elite know this
>our souls are being harvested, which is why wars are created
>we are a literal experiment and we will only find out in the afterlife

The author decided this was all a load of bs:

In other words, when you watch Alex Jones, David Icke, Nick Fuentes, Tucker Carlson, CNN, Joe Rogan, IRL; when you watch any social media influencer of any status, always keep in your mind the concept of IIA Operations—limited release, or, limited hangouts, controlled release, information suppression, narrative containment, redirection and misdirection of information into meaningless, manufactured, online issues, arguments and circular dead ends that exhaust and confuse.

So not surprising and to be expected. As Tucker said, it's just too out there.

Last edited:
Just to add regarding my last post regarding the citizenwatchreport, Tucker did not say any of the things listed on that website in his Redacted interview, which begs the question, where did the author come up with these very specific theories? Is this another backdoor disclosure similar to what the Travel channel did?

What could possibly be this dark? Some theories I’ve heard:

>agreement between the elite and aliens, that they can abduct people in exchange for technology
>religion was created by alien life to control us as an experiment, and the elite know this
>our souls are being harvested, which is why wars are created
>we are a literal experiment and we will only find out in the afterlife

What it appears to me is happening is the start of the exponential dispersion of truth. Tucker appears to be one of the individuals spear heading bringing information to the public. His investigative and communication skills make it possible for people to actually hear the information. Then his vast network of independent journalists and political allies in truth seeking provide critical feedback to actually approximate truth. This is taking the public along on this journey of revelation.

It is only a few years ago I recall feeling and posting my doubts and asking is this all real? Are the C’s real, is this research real?
Now I feel that I’m comprehending reality, and my own knowing is expanding I’m not just learning about it. Tucker Carlson seems to be in a similar place. I’m starting to wonder if it’s possible’s the C’s information and accompanying research will soon be catapulted into the limelight?

Tucker expanded a tiny bit on the alien thing here:

The full show - all 2:04:00 of it - on rumble:

Intriguing and fascinating discussion although with strong Christian overtones of biblical bias that we know isn't actually factual even though their righteous sincerity rings true in the Christian sense. I appreciated the insights expressed even though I'm not really familiar with most of the participants. That key issues were addressed and suggestions made as what can be done lent optimism that people are not only waking up, but making conscious decisions to not go along with the Death Agenda. And hooray for all the whistleblowers that have decided to be brave and act on that bravery!

I messaged Jimmy Dore about interviewing Tucker like 4 or 5 years ago. I'm sure I wasn't the only one, though. Kind of stopped listening to Jimmy because he was all about the Covid narrative in the early days. He's obviously changed his tune after being vaccine injured himself.

Anyway, I'm glad the Tucker interview finally happened. Maybe it was better that it didn't happen until Jimmy went through his Covid experiences. But yeah, seems things are changing from right vs left, to truth tellers vs establishment shills and liars. Which is a positive development in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm glad the Tucker interview finally happened. Maybe it was better that it didn't happen until Jimmy went through his Covid experiences. But yeah, seems things are changing from right vs left, to truth tellers vs establishment shills and liars. Which is a positive development in my opinion.
Jimmy Dore v2.0 on steroids and his colleague Kurt Metzger plus Tucker as topping on the cake give off a highly fun vibe of 'Rabidly Alerty Anti-Woke / Dope' populace, Murrica has become. The trio shock-punched me into the chest by displaying, how the North American Social Media Opinion [sic] changed so fast after a debilitating Plague of Fauci/BillHates Ponzi Enrichment Scheme with building Vaccine Factories all over the world...

So when the bad times end and there will be - as the C's predicted - some good times, I want to see Tucker's face.. wait, better: I want to see this Trio's faces, when the rumor reaches them and it SINKS IN for them that after the short lived Good Times, there is fast incoming:
- THE END.

:rotfl:

I want to see Tucker's face.. wait, better: I want to see this Trio's faces, when the rumor reaches them and it SINKS IN for them that after the short lived Good Times, there is fast incoming:
- THE END.

:rotfl:
Maybe I’m slow but I don’t understand the joke or the point you’re making?
For my really literal brain (this is actually my sometimes humourless spectrum of functioning), please explain?

Rod Dreher is now on board as well:

He also interviewed Pasulka recently:

(Dreher wrote the excellent "Live Not by Lies" - interviewed on MindMatters here: MindMatters: Interview with Rod Dreher: How to Survive the Coming Soft Totalitarianism -- Sott.net)

He also interviewed Pasulka recently:
Sooo - interesting link in the comments of the Sott Pasulka article - by parzival:
This woman says 'Disclosure' & the UFO sensation is a distraction. The technology being used on humans worldwide is sophisticated and way ahead of where mainstream technology users are today. [Link] Start to finish this is a compelling discussion and the links below the viewer are in depth & comprehensive...
Reply comment to the above:
For SOTT readers this is an excellent link. The woman is a network engineer who is reacting to internet negative comments from her previous videos, so she is a bit in your face with cussing, but don't let that deter you.

As parzival notes, her documentation of bioelectronics and transhumanism listed below the video are necessary for us to understand what the current technology really is, not what you think it is.

The link goes to a 38:38 rumble vid of a very pissed-off woman that apparently is a follow up to previous vids that detailed the same info:

Quite an extraordinary vid of her spewing already known facts/science with righteous contempt! Although she's dismissive of the ufo disclosure sensation, does she not realize the technology she speaks of originated with nonhuman entities and was "provided" one way or another to serve their purposes and not for the benefit of any actual humans, psychopaths or not?

And for me, gotta love the timing! My city has just informed me that I can no longer opt out of their smart meter deployment - quite the Christmas gift! After hearing what this woman has spilled (and funny she mentions spells), maybe it really doesn't even matter anymore.

What makes Tucker Carlsons truth telling and enormous reach even more interesting apart from coming very close to our understanding of the UFO/Alien phenomena, is his stands in regards to the most sacred cow globally. Namely, tobacco and smoking. Tucker seems to be pretty much the only person in the alternative and mainstream that is suggesting that smoking tobacco might not be that bad after all and even beneficial. When was the last time you heard anybody out there except us suggesting anything similar? If there is one thing everyone agrees upon (mainstream and alternative alike and even the most alternative and objective observers) then it is “the fact, that smoking is bad“.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom