Predictions and Prophecies

Since 2022 I have told you about a hunt for children, take care of your children, don't leave them alone,.this one will happen again around the world.

Possibly this is related to the child hunt Andreas saw. This news does not get to be known worldwide because it happens in poor countries, if this had happened in America, for example, we would be bombarded with news 24/7 about the situation of the kidnapped children.

Gunmen Kidnap Nearly 300 Students in Northwest Nigeria. 2 Days Later, Some Lose Hope of Finding Them​

AP
12:28 JST, March 11, 2024

KURIGA, Nigeria (AP) — Rashidat Hamza is in despair. All but one of her six children are among the nearly 300 students abducted from their school in Nigeria’s northwest, riddled with Islamic extremists and armed gangs.

It has been more than two days after her children — ages 7 to 18 — went to school in the remote town of Kuriga in Kaduna state only to be kidnapped by gunmen. She was still in shock Saturday.

Authorities said at least 100 children aged 12 or younger were among the abductees in the state known for violent killings lawlessness and dangerous roads where people get regularly snatched.

Recalling Thursday’s kidnapping, Nura Ahmad, a teacher, told the AP that students were just settling into their classrooms at the government primary and secondary school when gunmen “came in dozens, riding on bikes and shooting sporadically.”

“They surrounded the school and blocked all passages … and roads” to prevent help from coming before kidnapping the children in less than five minutes, Ahmad said.

I thought this was interesting. The "Future Forecasting Group" with Ed Riordan, Dick Allgire, and other remote viewers were given a target number, "H506-B3T9" and asked to do a remote view on it. I'm not sure where they got that number from, but in the article it says that it stands for the Christian "split/rapture" event. What the group saw after focusing on it was a coming global catastrophe, the "Harvest" as described by the entity RA, and the Greys and other off-planet beings responsible for it all. Much of what they saw we have been told by the C's here.

This one is very interesting, but keep in mind that the tasker included information about Ra material and probably had some knowledge about it; therefore, viewers could retrieve information telepathetically from the person somehow. But yes, it's fascinating, as everything is there. Two of them had a feeling of some cycle; Dick couldn't even tell if he felt that a comet that he saw colliding with earth had happened before or was in the future. Edward sees how Naueralnik-esque hardware connects us to the same fate as happened before (Atlantis crystals vs. computers that will overpower us?). Daz saw that there would be an alien disclosure happening. They also felt some divergence among human species.

What is interesting is that Edward didn't know Ra material before, but he had that "Council of Nine" thing in his head. Daz, on the other hand, has remote-viewed Co9 before. You can view his session here (among others):

Sorry push the bottom post by accident.

This is the complete post.

These are the last visions published by the seer Andreas

● Visions February 29, 2024

March, month with strong events, I see a lot of water in several nations, very strong wind, similar to what happened in Guerrero... four "winds" come together to form one... disaster in a city.

Then look at these numbers 5,11,8,9,17,23,66

At the end of April, from Afghanistan to Korea, it will be... I feel it's something like an earthquake. Bogota M4.9 in the middle of the next month.

As happened in Hawaii and Texas more fires are coming in California, Tennessee, Kentucky or around those regions.

● Visions March 06, 2024

Month four, April I don't see it good

I see fire wind, lots of water in different parts of the planet. Fires in Asian forests, total loss of flora and fauna.

Something incredible, tornado? I don't know what it's called, it surprises Europe, it's like a movie. Also in America... Miami, Puerto Rico... Colombia, Santo Domingo...(looks to the side hesitantly) something like that.

I see the United States under water, also Asia, as it happened last year with the typhoons.

Oceania earthquake M7.8 or M8.1 for the month of April.

Europe, what is happening with the Princess and I had already commented in another video the situation I was looking at. suddenly if someone appears out there I didn't think it would be her, probably a clone or a look-alike.

I see a lot of things in the month of April, remember the bug-out-bag, batteries, flares, to call for help.

● Visions March 08, 2024

Italy, France, Portugal I see many floods, not so disastrous, mostly material losses...northern Mexico, Baja California, Sonora, Sinaloa also in the next month or in the middle.

Mexicali, Baja California, on April 4 is the anniversary of the earthquake that happened there, I don't know how many years ago. I see something similar, not so strong, Mexicali and nearby places even parts of the United States.

Kidnapping of young people in nightclubs in the north of Mexico during Eastern.

Comments

Possibly the numerical sequence 5,11,8,9,17,23,66 has some meaning, perhaps a numerology expert can decipher the message.

From Afghanistan to Korea...Yes, a seismic sequence triggered by a large earthquake is possible between these two regions.

After what has happened in Hawaii and Texas and as the Cs already said we will have to wait for more "terrorization" We have to remember this recent news. It seems that TPTB are using their toys to intimidate governments that go off script.

Lots of Water, wind and torrential rains everywhere, reminds me of the sheets of rain.​

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

Q: (Belibaste) Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. (Galaxia) Is that also why I've been getting shocked by electrical equipment recently? (L) Could be.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is that electrical discharges from the sun, or...

A: Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too

Q: (A) So we can ask then about this weather breakthrough yesterday, is it a sign of a break through in our own situation?

A: One day there will be sheets of rain.

Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.

On March 02 Andreas commented that Kate's absence has nothing to do with illness or preparation of the protocols before the King's death but is due to the upcoming announcement of the divorce which could be made public by the end of April. The royal house does not want her because Kate is not of the blood. On the other hand, the King would leave the throne at the end of this year.

Now, this photograph has caused a sensation on social networks because it is fake, Kate was... duplicated? Cloned? Superimposed the image of her face on someone else's body?

20240312_111254.jpg
20240312_111330.jpg

Aside from being photoshopped, I thought the picture was really strange as it is about Mother's Day - another two months away!

If these stories are true about Katherine, the Royal Family will eventually deceased on its own. Kate is really popular and the public will not stand for such treatment of Kate.
The backlash on them and their treatments of the Royal Wives will backfire big time!
Camilla is not Royal either! There's been lots of debate in the past about their marriage: apparently, it is illegal! The marriage went ahead as per Parliament, but according to the Constitution, Chuck and Cam are not legally married, so therefore, she should not be Queen.

Drama galore in that country! Sheesh, and to think of the many millions spend on changing the image of the Queen for his!

Aside from being photoshopped, I thought the picture was really strange as it is about Mother's Day - another two months away!

In Britain Mother's day was last Sunday the 10th.

I find the fuss about it all very strange. Why use photoshop on such an innocent looking picture? But I also find Kate's head a bit odd in it. Some people are saying it's not actualy taken with her in it and she has been added later. And why is Louis crossing his fingers?

All very odd, but then the whole country feels odd right now. There's a dark ominous feel here. Something bad is in the works no doubt and this probably rolled out as a distraction.

If these stories are true about Katherine, the Royal Family will eventually deceased on its own. Kate is really popular and the public will not stand for such treatment of Kate.
The backlash on them and their treatments of the Royal Wives will backfire big time!
Camilla is not Royal either! There's been lots of debate in the past about their marriage: apparently, it is illegal! The marriage went ahead as per Parliament, but according to the Constitution, Chuck and Cam are not legally married, so therefore, she should not be Queen.

Drama galore in that country! Sheesh, and to think of the many millions spend on changing the image of the Queen for his!
How I see IT.
There is some kind of strange political 3D chess played in Europe at the moment that make a very messy meal. So good luck trying to digest syncopated political post election changes, movements and protests, millitary shouting games to and fro the pond, not only all together but also individually considered.

Spheres the tensions burst are all European royalty, financial politics, and large institutions with high political idiocracy quotient.

That points to higher tier infighting or external pressures in legacy systems like monarchies or city-country dominions, which are not very clear because of horizontal and vertical ramifications.

I am not going into detail because I have no need for wasted time.

Why? Change of the old guard. Why now? The late Queena, God bless her soul, kept the status quo. It took some time, but the new guard is catching up with increased hunger for power and domination.

Sorry, did not know that Mother's Day was celebrated in March in England!

On March 02 Andreas commented that Kate's absence has nothing to do with illness or preparation of the protocols before the King's death but is due to the upcoming announcement of the divorce which could be made public by the end of April. The royal house does not want her because Kate is not of the blood. On the other hand, the King would leave the throne at the end of this year.

Looking further at what Andreas has stated, here is what comes to mind to me.

A few years ago, I read the account of a famous lady astrologer ( do not recall her name) who looked at Prince Charles' chart, Prince William's and Prince Henry's charts.
Her findings was that neither Charles nor William would be king. Charles, we know, now lives on borrowed time. He is a king in name only as he "recuperates". The astrologer never mentioned what happened to William, only that there would be a regent appointed for the crown. In terms of next in line, Henry is the obvious choice after his three little nephews/niece.

Now that statement leaves a lot of "what if". If Andreas' visions are coming true, the reason that Kate is not wanted is because she will essentially have the same role as Diana when she separated from Charles: visiting rights only and she cannot be involved in Crown affairs as she was not born into the Royal Family.

As for William, many things could happen. As we do not know, it is better to only read the statement and not speculate too much.

Here is what Jessica Adams on her website has written about her prediction for Prince Henry in 2024:
"Prince Henry will play the king, he has an amazing project to launch and will appear more of a monarch than his father, Charles."

The ones who will suffer most cruelly are George, Charlotte and Louis.

We all knew that 2024 would be decisive and really hard to live in/with. Now it begins.

I've heard before that William will not be king. I can't remember where from though. Harry as king I could just tolerate but Meghan Markle as queen? HELL NO!
I doubt greatly that she will remain the Duchess this year. That is not a prediction but common sense. I'm pretty sure the palace is preparing something to that effect soon. That will not cause shock, but relief for everyone, I'm sure.

Sorry, did not know that Mother's Day was celebrated in March in England!

Looking further at what Andreas has stated, here is what comes to mind to me.

A few years ago, I read the account of a famous lady astrologer ( do not recall her name) who looked at Prince Charles' chart, Prince William's and Prince Henry's charts.
Her findings was that neither Charles nor William would be king. Charles, we know, now lives on borrowed time. He is a king in name only as he "recuperates". The astrologer never mentioned what happened to William, only that there would be a regent appointed for the crown. In terms of next in line, Henry is the obvious choice after his three little nephews/niece.

Now that statement leaves a lot of "what if". If Andreas' visions are coming true, the reason that Kate is not wanted is because she will essentially have the same role as Diana when she separated from Charles: visiting rights only and she cannot be involved in Crown affairs as she was not born into the Royal Family.

As for William, many things could happen. As we do not know, it is better to only read the statement and not speculate too much.

Here is what Jessica Adams on her website has written about her prediction for Prince Henry in 2024:
"Prince Henry will play the king, he has an amazing project to launch and will appear more of a monarch than his father, Charles."

The ones who will suffer most cruelly are George, Charlotte and Louis.

We all knew that 2024 would be decisive and really hard to live in/with. Now it begins.
I would not place too much confidence in the predictions of a psychic astrologer who so much focussed on business and business promo.

After looking at the website and her pic, I am quite sure that there is not much to begin from her predictions.

And if it were to look at predictions regarding the british monarchy, I am still inclined to agree with the prediction that William will be the last king of the United Kingdom.

Clairvoyant Andreaskdna predicts an attack or massacre on a beach in the United States during Easter or Spring Brake 2024. Strong earthquake in Italy and northern Mexico (M6+) in mid-February. Mourning in Venezuela, important figure dies
Strong eruption of a volcano in Italy, a passenger plane falls into the sea, strong earthquake in Tokyo next month, a famous singer joins the list of the 27, satellite failures (starlink) leave the planet without Internet signal for a few hours.

The recent earthquakes in Italy and Montenegro would be a good scenario since they did not cause any damage. Let us hope that these visions have been fulfilled with this.
A magnitude 5.4 earthquake struck the border region between Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The earthquake was widely felt in both countries, with some reports coming from further afield in Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary

The seismic sequence began with an M3.0 earthquake under Mount Vesuvius on March 11 Then the energy moved southward with two very deep M4+ earthquakes.​

Moderate earthquake Mb 3.0 under Mount Vesuvius was felt in Naples

Date 03/11/2024 | Time: 18:08:15 UTC | Location: 40,846 ; 14,399 | Depth: 2.9 km | Mb 3.0

Yesterday evening, a moderate earthquake of magnitude 3.0 was detected under the southern Italian volcano Vesuvius. It manifested at 18:08:15 UTC under the northwest flank of the volcano. The source of the earthquake was at a depth of 2.9 km. It was the strongest earthquake at Vesuvius for several years.

chrome_screenshot_14 mar. 2024 17_58_15 GMT-06_00.png

This vision of the earthquake in Italy was said in the set of visions where there was talk of a massacre on a beach in the United States, while in the set of the volcanic eruption in Italy there was talk of the plane that fell in Miami, of a strong earthquake in Tokyo and of the failures in the satellites that left the planet without Internet.

Incidentally, the earthquake in Montenegro coincided with an M5.6 earthquake in Fukushima Prefecture today.​
● M 5.6 - 23 km ENE of Iwaki, Japan
2024-03-14 15:14:36 (UTC)
37.104°N 141.143°E. 53.1 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_14 mar. 2024 18_02_30 GMT-06_00.png

Some of these events have already happened and the question would be whether these are temporary markers of a future event that may materialize such as the vision of the massacre of migrants in the United States or the burning of a house in Texas where Latinos live, set by a racist.

Andreaskdna's Visions March 11, 2024

"I will read it as I have it written down:

The sun as a shooting star will be seen, the Earth will come off its axis, I hope not, extreme weather will be, from the time change in 2024 will start. Everything will be upside down.

In Asia and America changes in politics will be good but Mexico as Cuba will be, the Flower will leave the garden, the military will arrive. Attacks in the north to woman of Mexico there will be several.

In Baja California the bridge will fall.... will collapse

Gold and metals this year you will need them. Lithium in Mexico will be stolen for billions... also oil.

Comments

The sun as a shooting star reminds me of an answer given by the Cs in reference to Nemesis or the Sun's twin star.
(Joe) If our twin sun is relatively soon to be visible, what's it gonna... be called? [laughter]

(L) You're worried about what it's going to be CALLED?! [laughter]

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Today (March 14), during the morning press conference, President AMLO said that the Federal Judiciary and the Electoral Institute are preparing a Technical Coup d'Etat.

"Who knows what poll they are looking at? Who knows what the people are thinking that makes them so nervous? Are they going to carry out a technical coup d'état? Are they going to carry out an electoral fraud from the courts, from the Judicial Power? Are they going to listen to Claudio X. González, to José Ramón Cossío?", he pointed out.

On the other hand, Xóchitl Gálvez (the Flower), opposition candidate said "With all due respect to the Navy, it has not worked, nor have they put an end to corruption; the only thing they have done is to make a problem out of what was not a problem before. Weapons continue to enter, fentanyl continues to enter as if the Navy did not exist",

Galvez's comment produced discomfort in the Navy and the Secretary answered: "First of all they don't value our work and the situation is that if they have proof, let them present it."

I think this is the background of a future where the military rules Mexico. A future where there is an electoral fraud that provokes a social revolt, Xóchitl Gálvez flees the country and a military junta takes control. Mexico then would be like Cuba. All this while a civil war rages in the United States.

I would not place too much confidence in the predictions of a psychic astrologer who so much focussed on business and business promo.
Everyone has to pay the bills, but, yeah, meh.
And if it were to look at predictions regarding the british monarchy, I am still inclined to agree with the prediction that William will be the last king of the United Kingdom.
Does this even matter? Isn’t the house of Windsor a bunch of German interlopers?

Good riddance to bad rubbish, by Jove!

I think this is the background of a future where the military rules Mexico. A future where there is an electoral fraud that provokes a social revolt, Xóchitl Gálvez flees the country and a military junta takes control. Mexico then would be like Cuba. All this while a civil war rages in the United States.

By the way, the above vision of Mexico's possible future situation reminds me of the "Tiger by the tail syndrome."​

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.

It is also curious that AMLO said something related almost six years ago:

"If the elections are clean, free, I am going to Palenque, Chiapas, calmly.... If they dare to commit electoral fraud, I will also go to Palenque and see who is going to tie up the tiger.

"Whoever releases the tiger, let him tie it up, I will no longer be detaining people after an electoral fraud, it is as clear as that,"

Hoy en el cartón de Salazar - EL TIGRE DE AMLO.jpeg
AMLO's tiger, do not fear, it will defend you.

Do you realize how the future that the Cs predicted, long ago now, is taking shape when they talked about how in the midst of the global Revolution and while everyone is distracted and freaked out by it, behind the scenes the Ice Age is brewing?​

Back
Top Bottom