Session 9 March 2024

First of all, I would like to thank you for this new session. So here goes THANK YOU to all present, especially to Qoininna of Cassiopaea for her service.:love:

This part caught my attention because of a recent personal experience:

[Planchette zooms around pointing at various numbers]

(L) It's going after numbers... Okay, start the number sequence over again because I don't know what you're talking about. First of all, who do we have with us?

A: Qoininna of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No
About a few weeks ago, I experienced something with numbers that is new to me. I should clarify that I know nothing about "numbers". It just happened without me being able to help it.

As I went about my daily life, I began to see curious numerical sequences everywhere, without looking for them. It was SO much that I felt annoyed, tired, I wanted it to stop at once! It became a bit tiresome.
One day, I decided to write them down. Well, this was also a bit annoying. Being pending to write down every time I saw a number is not a comfortable thing to do. So I just did it once and that was it. I compiled a long list.

Now I don't have the list, I threw it away. I didn't attach any importance to the collection. It was done just to show it to someone so they could see the rarity of it.

I can tell you that I have seen double numbers, Capicúas (like mirrors), in automobile license plates, addresses, collective car numbers, numbers of visits in videos or likes, advertising posters of businesses where telephone numbers appeared, numbering of purchase receipts, and a BIG etc.

As an example: 99 66 99 (part of a telephone number seen on a billboard); 3883, 3535 (house numbers); 12 22, 077, 676, 1112, 11.303, 4333 3334, 2233, 111, 99, 066, 55 (this is to illustrate the point but YES I saw them).

Repeat this to the point of annoyance and for several days! :-O

I noticed some "geometry" in the way the numbers were ordered. Fortunately, this stopped (not completely), and it is a relief to see with less intensity the language of creation, so to speak. It looks like Matrix. This phenomenon motivated me to inquire further into the matter and I remembered a video Ark posted on his site:

My simple conclusion on this is that sometimes we are more sensitive and able to pick up on this symbolic language. Maybe at the subconscious level it was understood? I say this because I know that the subconscious mind understands symbolic language and it is universal. I would like to understand what was grasped (assuming something was grasped), but it is beyond my ability to understand.

Laura said:
"One of the most striking aspects was the consistency that could be seen in the symbolic or archetypal language of the subconscious. When asked a series of questions, all the subjects, one after another, coming from all walks of life, with a different level of education and intellectual development, followers of different religions and belief systems, responded with the same types of symbols related to similar problems and relationships." (Cassiopaea.org)

I just wanted to share this experience with you. As Pythagoras said: "Everything is number". :shock::huh::lol:

First of all, I would like to thank you for this new session. So here goes THANK YOU to all present, especially to Qoininna of Cassiopaea for her service.:love:

This part caught my attention because of a recent personal experience:

About a few weeks ago, I experienced something with numbers that is new to me. I should clarify that I know nothing about "numbers". It just happened without me being able to help it.

As I went about my daily life, I began to see curious numerical sequences everywhere, without looking for them. It was SO much that I felt annoyed, tired, I wanted it to stop at once! It became a bit tiresome.
One day, I decided to write them down. Well, this was also a bit annoying. Being pending to write down every time I saw a number is not a comfortable thing to do. So I just did it once and that was it. I compiled a long list.

Now I don't have the list, I threw it away. I didn't attach any importance to the collection. It was done just to show it to someone so they could see the rarity of it.

I can tell you that I have seen double numbers, Capicúas (like mirrors), in automobile license plates, addresses, collective car numbers, numbers of visits in videos or likes, advertising posters of businesses where telephone numbers appeared, numbering of purchase receipts, and a BIG etc.

As an example: 99 66 99 (part of a telephone number seen on a billboard); 3883, 3535 (house numbers); 12 22, 077, 676, 1112, 11.303, 4333 3334, 2233, 111, 99, 066, 55 (this is to illustrate the point but YES I saw them).

I noticed some "geometry" in the way the numbers were ordered. Fortunately, this stopped (not completely), and it is a relief to see with less intensity the language of creation, so to speak. It looks like Matrix. This phenomenon motivated me to inquire further into the matter and I remembered a video Ark posted on his site:

My simple conclusion on this is that sometimes we are more sensitive and able to pick up on this symbolic language. Maybe at the subconscious level it was understood? I say this because I know that the subconscious mind understands symbolic language and it is universal. I would like to understand what was grasped (assuming something was grasped), but it is beyond my ability to understand.

Laura said:

I just wanted to share this experience with you. As Pythagoras said: "Everything is number". :shock::huh::lol:

Something similar has been happening to me for about two years now, with clock time and car license plates.

The one I like the most because of how strange it is is when I see a car license plate with the number 0000.

I had never seen anything like that until recently and the funny thing is that just today I saw a car license plate with that number.

0000:-D

Q: (Joe) Does the program change that they're talking about that's within X number of months relate to the releasing of a new virus?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Andromeda) So something else before that.

(Niall) Geopolitics. Ukraine.

(Joe) Is it related to geopolitics in Ukraine and Russia?

A: Yes

NATO looks to be swarming somewhat around the Black Sea region.

What looks to be the largest NATO ISR mission I have seen over the past two years took place earlier today in the southwest quarter of the Black Sea region. Multiple ISR assets converged from all over Europe and conducted extensive and protracted operations.

What mischief do they have up their sleeves? Hard to say. But I find it difficult to believe this unprecedented magnitude of reconnaissance operation will not be followed up by an unprecedented attack on Russian interests in the region.

Wow very interesting session as always.

Just a question about Ivermectin. I can get the 6mg pills here very easily.

What would be the amount to take? How long? Are there any side effects?

Searching for info on the internet about it is so confusing, because of so much propaganda.

Do we have a thread on an Ivermectin protocol for parasite removal?
I take about 2 mg per day. I don't know that this dose is effective, but it hasn't caused any problems that I can see for the moment. Perhaps a larger dose is OK, I don't know.

Thanks to all for the new session! 🙏

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

Well, the planetary change seems to be stronger this year, more often that it can no longer be ignored. Yesterday I saw this video (Spanish) it makes a review of what happened worldwide from March 1st to 7th.

Usually we see these types of events separated in time, months or even years apart but when you see them all together, worldwide, the perception changes a lot, you realize that "Jo! the earth has not stopped shaking for a single second, only the news doesn't broadcast it that way."

And...

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.

Due to this "planetary turbulence", maybe not the expected invasion of the martians, but there are the side effects of EM allowing the entry of all kinds of beings as well. Not to mention the "disappearances" of people or greater things and the mismatches of realities, according to what has been read here:

The EM phenomena produced by our technologies transcend our own realm, and can be perceived in other dimensions, feeding beings there and enabling their entry here (2015-3-21). Major earthquakes, like the New Madrid Earthquake, can create “good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain” as the Earth settles afterwards (2018-12-22). Meteorite fireball explosions can open windows and do so “rather often” (2023-6-24).

These climatic changes seem to be just the base mixture for the coming binder. How interesting it would be to see the return of Flight 19.

Q: (irjO) What are the chances of Maduro winning the next presidential elections in Venezuela? Does he still have a lot of support?

A: Yes.

Q: (Niall) Are you surprised by that answer, irjO?

(Joe) Shouldn't be...

(Niall) If you are, you haven't been paying attention...

(irjO) Not really. A little bit, but not really. But there's a lot of propaganda, so...

Yes, it's just tabloid propaganda against Maduro offering the "Perfect Country". Typical egocentrism.

Every time right-wing politics wins in another Latin country, the opposition here feels motivated and uses those circumstances as a motivational bridge, such as the recent change of government in Argentina, and nothing more.

The war letter against Guyana Esequiba has been the worst strategy that the opposition has used, again wanting them to invade Venezuela. I thought that Maduro's impulsiveness in the face of a false flag attack at the border would be the trigger because one sector of the population was being motivated to "defend the homeland" and the other sector are simply able to sell their children just to see how they open an amazon store in their favorite shopping center, or their "future descendants free of dictatorship."

And the question at the time, why now? Does Venezuela ask Russia for help and that causes Russia's military component to withdraw and cause greater wear on Russia's defense by maintaining two wars at the same time? because there is no other correlation of political importance even for Venezuela itself, which has not talked about this issue for years. The issue of oil is matter seen and the EE.UU. tried to reach an agreement regarding this and it was just another trap of setting up their Milei in Venezuela (laughs).

Friend when he needs oil, executioner when his orders are not fulfilled.

Already before Chavez the same game was tried and everything ended in just a show of strength. The question is that Venezuela does not fall into provocation. I was surprised were all the countries of this continent that put out their Viperine languages looking in the air for the ideal opportunity to support a war against Venezuela.

The people who want Maduro out, it's not that they are very conscious either, they just want him to get out and that's it. It's just a visceral choice without measuring any major consequences.

And I think it's more than obvious today where those kinds of choices lead. If a person believes that his right to satisfy, instead of covering his needs, is to allow the great American brands to have a space in his territory, it is only the thought of personal materialistic accumulation. On a larger scale, just a bunch of zombies that works for them only that part that hasn't fallen out of their skull yet.

I am trying Ivermectin for the first time today :-)
I went and bought a small scale for weighing milligrams (0.000). I also have the small spoons (from amazon) that are supposed to measure powder at 10-15mg. I put one spoonful on the scale and it showed 0.008mg, I took that as my first dose as I don't want any side effects. I bought the scale because eventually I want to be able to give Ivermectin to my kids. I feel some kind of buzz, don't know if it's imagined. I am happy to finally be trying Ivermectin!

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.
I don't think it has anything to do with earth changes. Earth changes are not geopolitics.

Look at it this way:
The skies: ✈️💥
The seas: 🚢 💥
The land: 🌾🌽🍞☠️

We are already at a point where Boeing planes might start to fall from the skies because of incompetence.
We have the Houtis blasting transport ships heading to Israel, and the US sending their navy to deal with that, which gives a possibility of escalation.
We have grain from Ukraine that we know is toxic because the big western corpos that own the farms don't care about western standards

There is a fear in people, lingering in those areas. Explosions, war, poison. The foundation for new vectors of fear and panic is already there. and all that is needed is to enhance it further:

They tried to make people stop flying planes to save the planet, that failed. Now people will stop flying planes because of fear they will fall. Even more so if planes start being shot down.
Worldwide ship trade was gutted during the plandemic because of restrictions, and China using those restrictions to choke the West. Now imagine not just transport ships going to Israel, but passenger cruise ships all around the world being blown up by the usual suspects, and it all being blamed on stray missiles, the Houtis, Iran, or whatever else.
And since people are already afraid of grain from one country, what would happen if the media would start saying that Russia used something that now threatens to poison food all around the world? We know they can do it, and people would believe them, even if it wasn't true.

Thus, I think the next step might be to make people afraid of going out, and to make them stop paying attention to what is happening around. The next step is to make them turn inwards, so whatever happens, they are conditioned to not look at it. To make them not want to know and to stay ignorant, at all costs.
And if they still look at it by accident, there will be AI as an excuse they can use to rationalize it away.

As if they were to see something they aren't supposed to see if they would still be looking....

And all of that... because Russia attacked Ukraine, which threw away the plan for more covid-like restrictions. It could have been done peacefully, with the entire world united to fight an invisible and ever-present enemy, but part of the world rebelled. The old plan failed, so a new plan is required. A new fear, a new culling.

So, keep watching the skies, and land, and oceans. I think strange things will start to happen when we are made too afraid to look there.

I am trying Ivermectin for the first time today :-)
I went and bought a small scale for weighing milligrams (0.000). I also have the small spoons (from amazon) that are supposed to measure powder at 10-15mg. I put one spoonful on the scale and it showed 0.008mg, I took that as my first dose as I don't want any side effects. I bought the scale because eventually I want to be able to give Ivermectin to my kids. I feel some kind of buzz, don't know if it's imagined. I am happy to finally be trying Ivermectin!
Doses for children are very different and according to their weight.

Weight in kgnumber of tablets of 3 mg
15 à 24one
25 à 35two
36 à 50three
51 à 65four
66 à 79five
≥ 80six

Doses for children are very different and according to their weight.

Weight in kgnumber of tablets of 3 mg
15 à 24one
25 à 35two
36 à 50three
51 à 65four
66 à 79five
≥ 80six
Yes, I saw that which is why I bought the scale.
I am glad to have the 10000 doses of powder but next time I think I will get the pills because they are so much easier to dose😅 I keep worrying if the scale is exactly right.
Thanks for posting the table for dosages Gaby💓

Something similar is happening to me. I've seen 22:22 on the clock regularly for years. But it's become noticeably more frequent in the last month. Now I see the same combinations of 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, 11:11, 16:16, 19:19, 21:21, 22:22 several times in one day (more often on the clock at home, in public places, etc.). It's already funny and strange to me.:umm:

Back
Top Bottom