Session 13 April 2024

Attachments

• iris-and-chuck_gala_lg.jpg
    iris-and-chuck_gala_lg.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

A: Yes

I have often wondered how many “natural” disasters, like mass extinction events are actually natural? If “someone” like you referenced decides it’s time for a reset, maybe to bring in new life forms- a comet, an asteroid- clean slate.

I think that the mechanism(s) that let comets in from another dimension tend to be more natural than not. Something like human consciousness, when repressed to a certain extent, "calls in" the comets and other natural disasters to reset the situation. Or the frequency vibration of a group of people (think of Atlantis, or Washington DC in the current time ) can attract comets and destruction onto themselves.

And if certain group frequency vibration can attract comets and destruction, certain other group frequency vibration on the opposite end of the spectrum can repel them. Or so I hope.

Thanks for the latest session - quite interesting and disturbing.

I feel sad for Kate, too. And maybe - just maybe, although I don't hold my breath - they, the RF, could do something positive for their 'subjects', namely fess up and blow the whole shamozzle wide open. They still command a lot of respect and admiration in the general population, even if mostly undeserved. Although I had a lot of respect for the old Queen ... I think this would be a major blow for the PTB, if Kate came clean, which is why I think it is unlikely to happen.

The interesting part of all that for me is that they were not offered any placebo, like what would have been the case with other PTB characters. Like the Hariri psycho-guy, I would bet my last shirt that he either didn't have the vaxx, or would have had a dud, because he still has his usefulness, at the moment ... So clearly on the scale of 'usefulness' they don't seem to sit at the very top, despite 'blood lines', riches etc

Thank you for this interesting session and condolences to Laura for the passing of her brother. Interesting that something which happened so long ago was still on his mind, the perceived guilt of not having kept his promise of protecting his little sister.

Yeah, that's a weird one. Had a similar situation with my cousin. As a little boy I pushed her into a lake - no idea why. For decades I felt extremely bad about that, even though our relationship remained really good. So last year, I gathered my courage and apologised to her for my action. She didn't even remember it, but then said that might have been in retaliation of her pushing me off a swing - which I couldn't remember at all!

But it did good to me - it lifted a load from my shoulders which I had been carrying around for decades. This led me to clear other stuff with people from the past. Not all deeds can be solved like that, because people might be dead or you don't know where they are, but I found it very beneficial to clear those misunderstandings/ hurtful actions from my past towards others that I was able to do.

A mí me recordó eso de señalar una estrella y mirar el dedo :umm:

Si dejaran por un momento de mirar los genitales a esa gente , verían que el mes que viene se va a firmar un pacto , el de la OMS.

Eso sí sería una buena pregunta :-)

Thank you for this interesting session and condolences to Laura for the passing of her brother. Interesting that something which happened so long ago was still on his mind, the perceived guilt of not having kept his promise of protecting his little sister.

From all of the evidence from both the living and the dead, it seems that for most, the only things that really matter to us when it comes down to reviewing our lives is the essential things related to how to interacted with others, how we treated them, and the extent to which our actions were in line with our basic natures of being good people, albeit often fallible.

From all of the evidence from both the living and the dead, it seems that for most, the only things that really matter to us when it comes down to reviewing our lives is the essential things related to how to interacted with others, how we treated them, and the extent to which our actions were in line with our basic natures of being good people, albeit often fallible.
Yes, I know several things that I have done with several people and when I have to relive it in all its rawness, it will surely cause me a lot of pain.

And everything we have forgotten adds to that.

The initial stage should be attenuated in our responsibility, since we are barely a shadow of what we can be, but we will still regret those mistakes.

Curiously, I don't remember anything special in any experience that is notable with others, so the times that we help others will be a surprise and a joy.

Thank you for the session.

It fascinates me that anyone in a position of power took the vaccine.

A reminder how little they matter in the game.

How sad for Kate and her children, and now to be hidden away to control the masses even more.

Last edited:
The text reads "so Brigitte Macron is really her brother", meaning: Brigitte Macron died and her brother Jean-Michel took her identity.
This answer would mean that the broad outlines of the 'conspiracy theory' are correct: Jean-Michel Trogneux took his dead sister's identity and is thus 32 years older than Macron, not just 24 years older. Jean-Michel would thus have been 48 years old in 1993 when he met 15-year-old Emmanuel Macron in his school (where he was a drama teacher and Macron was a student and a classmate of his adopted (?) daughter Laurence).

That's all bad enough, but an additionally troubling and specific implication here is that the Trogneux family somehow...

a.) Either did not file a death certificate following the death of their daughter Brigitte... or a death certificate was filed but done so fraudulently... or it was amended later as part of Jean-Michel's identity swap', and

b.) The Trogneux family and local officials - usually sticklers for properly-filed paperwork - were all ok with the switcheroo, suggesting an 'unusual pattern of patronage' in their locality.

The 'elephant in the room' in all this is the fact that, to date, the Macrons have not filed for, much less won, a defamation case.

Q: (L) Well, speaking of things intensifying rapidly, what was up with that big boom or explosion sound that happened when I was in the middle of that interview with Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams where we were talking about whether or not there would be a nuclear war, or what would happen to the US? Would there be cometary explosions, or what? And I had just opined something along the line of that I think that the US was going to be destroyed, and that I didn't know for sure whether it would be nuclear war, whether it would be comets, and then right then: BOOM! I mean, you'll have to watch it and get to that point to exactly what it was saying. I can't remember exactly, but it was something like that. So what was this boom?

A: Confirmation.

Q: (Andromeda) There was a big fireball that exploded over our region.

(Joe) Probably more than just here, but...

(Andromeda) Probably more than just here. But it was seen widely. And that was on the night we had [friends] over for dinner - on Thursday.

(L) So was that explosion an overhead cometary explosion?

Q: (L) Was there anything hyperdimensional about it?

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

Thanks for the session. The above exchange reminded me of this exchange from 2013 in relation to the Russia meteor and specifically the bolded part below. The C's said that the boom during the interview was confirmation. Maybe Laura just talking about the subject of the US being destroyed by comets, etc, which will be released to the wider public and viewed by who knows how many people, and the level of her knowledge and the intensity of such as subject had her tapping into the information field and affected gravity waves which helped to manifest the boom at that moment?
Q: (L) Well, thanks a lot! (Ailen) That's a nice way of saying, "No dice!" (L) Okay, as you know, we had a wonderful little exploding comet fragment out there in Russia that did some serious damage and injured lots of people. I'm not glad that it injured lots of people, but I just think it was pretty interesting that this happened like within three days of our new book "Comets and The Horns of Moses" being released in hardcopy. So, I guess the first question is: Anything to tell us about the exploding comet fragment, or whatever they wanna call it? It could have an asteroid, or it could have a comet fragment, or whatever?

A: Denatured comet but who's counting?

Q: (L) Okay. Is that all you're gonna say?

A: Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"

Q: (L) Can you give us a time estimate on that? [laughter] (Belibaste) And location? (L) Location, maybe? (Andromeda) Roughly? Ballpark figures? (Belibaste) Plus size?

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

Q: (L) That was a nice way of saying, "No dice!" So there is more out there that's coming, but you can't tell us exactly when, and the next one's gonna be a doozie; so we know that much. Are you saying you know that much?

A: Yes. Please put all former clues together for ballpark figure, keeping in mind that the universe is open thus there will always be variables.

Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Ailen) I can't hear a thing with the birds! (L) Hush up back there! (Mr. Scott) They were fine for awhile, and they all woke up. They're repeating letters and answers to each other. (L) Okay, what's our next topic? (PoB) One more question. Was there any connection between the Russian meteorite and the asteroid DA14?

A: Indeed. By the way, have you noticed how many "new" bodies are being discovered in the solar system?!?

Q: (L) I thought I heard something the other day about how Pluto now has more satellites. Acquiring them from... (PoB) Do they mean that they were parts of the same body?

A: No.

Q: (PoB) So it's a swarm. (L) They were friends! Next? (Belibaste) You know there was this place in Central Europe... A guy at his house, he got meteorites that fell on his house like five or six times. Is the cause a local anomaly in the electric charge of the Earth in this specific location?

Q: (Belibaste) Okay. Is it that locally, the place, is it more positive, or more negative than the asteroid or meteorite?

A: Neg

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) How does it work?

A: Other realm just mentioned... Gravity waves.

Q: (L) Are you saying that gravity waves are a property of a different realm?

A: Mostly.

Thank you all for the session!
(Joe) It was on the Ventusky weather maps. You see the border, you can pick different things. You can pick waves and show the wave heights around the world. And for a period of time there was this big area off the southwest coast of Africa. Big area probably, about the size of South Africa. And it was at 14 meters in the color of the highest wave height, like 80 feet. But if you went forward in the prediction, it went north, but then they said no, no, it was nothing, that it was just a glitch in the software. It didn't happen according to them. So we were thinking it might have been some sea floor subsidence that had outgassing or something like that. Dunno. Whatever happened to our Africa... Last year, they said: Watch Africa! Some kind of a sea floor subsidence or something. Maybe it happened and we didn't notice.

(L) Is that what happened with these waves and they covered it up?

(Joe) We can ask if it was real or if it was just a glitch. Do you want to ask?

(L) Were the big waves real?

Q: (L) Why did they cover it up?

A: Why do they cover up so much? People would get agitated more than they are.

Q: (Joe) So was it outgassing from the seabed in that area?

Q: (Joe) And it didn't create a tsunami that was going to move out. The different ways to detect wave heights, the buoys and stuff, they read it as high waves. But was that the gas that was being expelled?

Q: (Joe) Okay. That's what I thought.

(L) So that would be why the waves didn't travel.

(Joe) The subsidence or opening up that caused the gas didn't cause a propagation or movement of the actual body of water. It just bubbled up from below.

(L) Isn't there some place in the South Atlantic where the Earth's crust is very thin or something, like an opening or something there? Is that related in any way?

Q: (Andromeda) There's also supposed to be, I think, an anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field in that area, too.

Q: (L) Does it have anything to do with UFOs and underground bases?

A: No. They avoid the area.
Interesting find: The South Atlantic Anomaly is apparently dubbed the "The Bermuda Triangle of space": South Atlantic Anomaly: Have astronomers finally explained space's Bermuda Triangle?.

The recent wave anomaly off the coast of Africa due to outgassing from the seabed is one such event then, in said chain reaction?:
Q: (L) Well, let me backtrack here... Was the collapse of that underground chamber a harbinger or a trigger that will start some kind of chain reaction of events on the planet that are going to travel around the globe the same way the waves traveled around the globe?

A: Close! Works for us!

Q: (Joe) If something like that collapses in on itself, if that happened on the continental shelf off the coast of California, it would fall into the ocean!

(Scottie) Finally!

Q: (Chu) How large are we talking about for that big "sinkhole"?

A: Size of Lake Superior.

Q: (L) Well, Jesus, it would have to be big to send waves around the whole planet and ...

(Pierre) For 20 minutes.

(Scottie) That's BIG.

(Andromeda) They felt it near Hawaii.

(Pierre) And New Zealand.

(L) Was this chamber something like a passageway through which... I mean, I've seen pictures of these things through volcanoes... lava tunnels or tubes. Was it something like a lava tube?

A: Yes!

Q: (Pierre) It was a chamber in the lower layers of the crust, in the mantle that fell in the lava?

Q: (Pierre) Whoa...

(Joe) Did it effectively create a hole in the ocean floor?

A: No

Q: (L) Imagine a tube like a vacuum cleaner hose that got smashed. It would still have its top and bottom.

(Joe) But this would be very deep, so...

(L) What if what is above is what collapsed down? When you have a sinkhole, that's what happens.

(Joe) But you probably have a lot of sinkholes going on around the world that don't manifest on the surface as things open up.

(L) And then eventually one day... That's creepy.
Also, the part of the session from last year that mentions "Watch Africa":
(Joe) Were the Turkey earthquakes natural, in the sense of not being induced by human technology?

A: Yes. Human tech can produce smaller quakes but this one was natural and part of a sequence. The powers handling this technology are well aware of the dangers of trying to generate quakes.

Q: (L) And what are the dangers?

(Pierre) Further quakes.

Q: (Andromeda) Chain reaction...

Q: (L) Well then how come these people aren't aware that putting dust in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun is not a really good idea?

A: They know that also but propose such nonsense as a fear-mongering tactic.

Q: (Joe) Just to promote global warming and climate change. So, they said the Turkey one was part of a sequence?

A: Yes. This year there will be more.

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the Horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.

Q: (Joe) The outgassings?

Q: (Joe) So it could be Africa as in off the coast of Africa.

(L) Was there some strange noise off the coast…?

(Tuatha de Danaan) Madagascar.

(L) Yeah.

(Breton) There was a very deep underground subterranean cavern that collapsed, and it was huge and deep... Off of Africa. That's what I remember.
Session 1 December 2018

(Pierre) What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?

A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!

Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.

(L) So what caused it?

A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

Q: (L) That must mean that globey thing they made that shows the shape of the Earth according to its gravity.

(Pierre) I would guess the anomaly shows a weak gravity so there'd be less binding force there.

(L) So it doesn't have anything to do with the sun...

(Andromeda) That trembling was on the 18th, and a week later the sun did the singing.

(L) The sun was singing.
(Joe) You could have more of those with gasses bubbling up...

(Chu) And an earthquake.

A: Yes. Close enough.

Back
Top Bottom