Session 13 April 2024

Thanks to all the team at the chateau and also to the C'S .

There's always a lot of information, even if I sometimes discover certain subjects,

I also like it because there are lots of names, people, places and affairs that I would never have known about, and sometimes it rings a bell, so I start looking too.

Maybe one day I'll post my thoughts in the forum.
Bravissimo :clap: 😘

Thanks to everyone for the session. Really interesting and events are ramping up across our globe.
Great to hear that Laura and the team have some protection from the loved ones who've passed.
Crazy thinking we're surrounded by comets and they can just bleed through at any time or when required. Will this be the cleansing?
The world is so crazy. I'm not a royal family fan but feel sorry for Kate. Crazy they think they can just ignore it and lie to people.
The PTB must think everyone is so stupid.

Thank you for the new session :-) I wonder if maybe the C's are just trying to point in the direction of the questions, I keep having in my mind their last "slip-up " On the subject of numbers symbolizing the code for changing our reality. Maybe they wanted to point us in the direction, I understand that there can be noise in the communication channel however it was quite precise information and immediately followed by "oops mistake". In this session, on the other hand, they talk about the lack of needed knowledge and to ask. Maybe they see that our exam is approaching quite fast and we, despite good development, are not yet fully ready, and with the help of such slip-ups they want to steer us to ask them questions ourselves. I just don't know what they could be about, maybe directly the fourth density? E.g. how to move in it, or what to do immediately after the transition? In addition, Laura's dreams supposed to tell her that someone is protecting her, and confirmation of the destruction by meteorites of the US during Laura's talk. All of these things may be trying to say "Listen it's about to start, you need to make final preparations".
@Kmicic could you refresh our memory about the "slip-up" and "oops mistake"? I could not find it in the transcripts.

And "the code for changing our reality" really is an interesting topic I think.

Session Date: March 9th 2024

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Niall, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Luna, Pikabu

FOTCM Members attending via Zoom:

3DStudent, A Jay, Abats, Adobe, Aeneas, aimarok, Aiming, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Anamarija, anartist, AndrewMn, annp, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Aya, Bluefyre, Bo, brandon, Breton, cassandra, Cosmos, Deliverance, Dirgni, DougEE, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Fabric, Faith, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, Gottathink, Gwenllian, Herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat, honzap, iamthatis, irjO, iscreamsandwish, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, jess, Josi, Kenlee, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, laurentien2, Laurs, Learner, Lilou, loreta, LQB, Luc, Luis Miguel, M, Maat, Maiko, marek760, Mari, Mark7, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, Mrs. Peel, msante, Natus Videre, Navigator, Neil, Nicholas, nicklebleu and his wife, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, Puma, RedFox, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, seek10, seeker2seer, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C., Theodor, Timótheos, thorbiorn, Tristan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, whitecoast, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) Today is the 9th of March, 2024. By the way, how's Redrock?

(Gaby) He should be in the recovery center.

(L) He's in the recovery center?

(Gaby) Getting there, yeah.

(Chu) A little better, yeah.

(L) He's somewhat better. Okay. Well if he watches this, Redrock, our thoughts are with you. Yeah, let's get right to it because it looks to me like this is going to take a while just to even get going here. So let's see if anything's... Hello, is there anyone there?

[Planchette zooms around pointing at various numbers]

(L) It's going after numbers... Okay, start the number sequence over again because I don't know what you're talking about. First of all, who do we have with us?

A: Qoininna of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

A: Yes
Here it is :-) I use quotes in previous post to say something similiar in simpler way :-)

Last edited:
From all of the evidence from both the living and the dead, it seems that for most, the only things that really matter to us when it comes down to reviewing our lives is the essential things related to how to interacted with others, how we treated them, and the extent to which our actions were in line with our basic natures of being good people, albeit often fallible.
I wholeheartedly agree. I think the legacy of your life is the love you leave behind and the love you foster in your family and friendships. The other stuff is just that, stuff. Despite being immersed/programmed in a very materialistic ethos in contemporary culture, it seems the more mature we get, we start to realise that what matters most is the love we shared and the relationships we nurture.

I think Laura says it beautifully in this post of hers:
I would only add this: IF a person determines that the ONLY meaning to their life is to be a sort of cell in the great body of the living system in this immense universe, that there is no "great meaning" or value or purpose, that all is illusion, then it behooves that person to learn how to be whatever they are in the best way possible so as to channel creative energy/order into their personal life.

Remember, the only thing we can take with us when we leave this life - no matter whether it is a full stop or the beginning of another life - is the love and caring that others will feel for us as we depart, and that is based on what we have done for others. You never know when one small thing you have done for another, one small word or example, or whatever, might affect that person in such a way that they do or become something more significant and the influence you began with that word or deed spreads its influence across the system and through time. A single, simple act, can carry non-linear influences and affect someone or something a thousand years from now. Such acts can be simple kindnesses, sharing of information, refusal to be dominated by evil, whatever. So it seems to me that it IS worthwhile to act as though what you do in this moment can affect the fate of the Universe. That may be the only meaning our lives can ever have: that we can see and love the creative spirit and give ourselves to it without reservation.

A thread on Twitter where a young man asks older people above the age of 70 what their biggest regrets & biggest lessons were, and what if any advice they’d have for their younger selves. All of them said what mattered most was love, family, friends and good health:

Waves always travel. They dont magically stop. Doesnt matter if the impulse comes from above (low pressure system for example) or from below. According to this sea maps with 80ft swell on them ive seen the wave must had hit at least part of the SW coast of africa.
And no one will find out except in the reference country and since the digital media of that country will be written in the language of that country, unless another medium reproduces the news in English or in the language of your country, you will never will find out about it.

So look, you have to search for the African country on that coast, find out its language, translate your search into that language, copy the search in the language of the African country into the internet search engine and search.

To this we must add that in that African country, they consider that high waves on their coasts are something important to put in their news.

In short, even with what you have said that is very logical, I would not rule out that something would happen.

Thank you for the session. The ruler identity horror show continue to unravel. I wonder we should list out all the suspicious celebrities whose gender is not what they claim. Probably that will be a long list. What is the point of gender setup? To control and hook the leaders to do whatever the way they want. In a way, CIA did the same in 50's and 60's using people's gender tendencies to control them. This becomes obvious how players/pawns are used in JFK murder saga.

I think C's said somewhere STS is not united in any agenda that doesn't come from their overlord. It is fun and games for every body in the hierarchy. If the 4D STS aim is to control us around the transition time ( before, during and ultimate capture after transition for the viability of their species), 3D STS controllers are only temporary cannon fodder. Now they have few million under grounders who are completely controllable("hopeless" psychopaths), 3D STS controllers are dispensable.

C's mentioned about earth having "advanced party" before 36 million Nephilim comes. Probably this advanced party is more of 3D STS rulers in combination with under grounders.

Back
Top Bottom