Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Neil Oliver is Tucker's latest guest. Oliver seems a little stiff at the beginning of the interview, but he warms up as the discussion progresses. The most interesting stuff is from about 1:35:00 onwards, where they discuss the banks, covid totalitarianism, the depopulation agenda and western fertility crisis, transhumanism and climate change. Although Oliver seems to think that the PTB won't have the stomach to go 'full nazi' with a deliberate pandemic and concentration camps etc, despite describing them as "psychopaths", it's interesting to see that he's started to realise the spiritual aspects of the situation and to hear his description of how all the experiences he's been through changed his worldview very significantly. Recommended.

YouTube censored the covid part of the discussion; the full interview is available here:

Is an interesting interview with El Salvador president. The following left a more sizeable impression:
+ First they won the spiritual war against the gangs (who had become satanic).
+ A good analogy of the state of decay in USA: Empire State Building finished in a year; the building that replaced WTC took 10 years and recently the 600 m of railway took 10 years with a cost of aprox 15 billions USD.

This one was really good, I thought. No wonder there's been so much MSM criticism of El Salvador. I wonder if Tucker sees the difference now between someone like Bukele, and the puppet Milei whom he also interviewed.

We also have a thread about the Bukele interview:

If you have 20 minutes, recommended video. He even manages to sneak a defence for nicotine in this one:

Best news came from Australia yesterday. Julian Assange reuniting with his wife and children, and this Tucker Carlson interview. All I want now is the discussion among these two great journalists.

Last edited:
Best news came from Australia yesterday. Julian Assange reuniting with his wife and children, and this Tucker Carlon interview. All I want now is the discussion among these two great journalists.
Yeah, I second that!

In a sense, Tucker has filled the void that was left after Jordan Peterson turned 'weird'. Tucker is not neutralizing the robotic journalists with the 'intellectual judo' that JBP used back in the days when he was at his peak, but with a lot of humor, sarcasm and obvious truths – and it works! I can imagine that Tucker has now become one of the prime targets by certain people and maybe other forces, and I hope that nothing bad will happen to him.

If you have 20 minutes, recommended video. He even manages to sneak a defence for nicotine in this one:

That was awesome. Tucker at his best, not shy about his views, funny and just not putting up with those journalists' nonsense.

It made me think of how those journalists are probably selected depending on the amount of "authoritarian follower" traits they display. It's not that they lie on purpose, but that they themselves believe the narrative and follow like sheep. Tucker accused them of lying, but the reality is sadder than that, probably. Some do, others are just perfect "believers" and follow the science and the narrative while thinking they are doing the right thing.

Watched it just now too and loved it! Even the audience was groaning at the stupid questions being asked by the MSM. Tucker wiped the floor with them lol, it was so good to watch!

Was going to post this on the Assange thread, but I’ll add it here- yesterday Channel 7 News live streamed Assange touching down in Canberra. Oh he is the hottest news topic and they’re all falling over themselves wanting to report it and possibly interview him. Yet, where were these very same journalists standing up in defence of Assange all these years? Crickets. From what I recall, the only journo to speak out for Assange’s release was John Pilger.

So Tucker is so on point in his response to one of the many idiotic MSM questions:
This alignment between media organisations and the government is disgusting actually. It’s a perfect inversion of what you’re supposed to do. If you’re a journalist, your job is to challenge power on behalf of the powerless. It is not to align with the powerful against the powerless and that is precisely what you do.

Moderator: thanks Tucker that on that note I might pass you over to Andrew Green from the ABC
Tucker: oh I love it! You going to take my nicotine? it's dangerous!
ABC guy: Good afternoon Tucker I ...
Tucker: A prescription for nicotine! Okay.
ABC guy: I missed that segment this morning.
Tucker: It's shocking you should watch it it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen on television!

💀😆😆😆

Watched it just now too and loved it! Even the audience was groaning at the stupid questions being asked by the MSM. Tucker wiped the floor with them lol, it was so good to watch!

Was going to post this on the Assange thread, but I’ll add it here- yesterday Channel 7 News live streamed Assange touching down in Canberra. Oh he is the hottest news topic and they’re all falling over themselves wanting to report it and possibly interview him. Yet, where were these very same journalists standing up in defence of Assange all these years? Crickets. From what I recall, the only journo to speak out for Assange’s release was John Pilger.

So Tucker is so on point in his response to one of the many idiotic MSM questions:
Agree. Tucker at his finest. Maybe this will wake up a few of those msm "journalists."

Back
Top Bottom