Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Re. this i'm undecided as of yet ,a current good measure, would be if he'd interview Whitney Webb. ( or Catherine Austin Fitts , or.. )

Can you explain that a bit?

The job of a Gate-Keeper is to stand guard at an exit from the Corral and prevent potential Escapees from discovering it.

Tucker performs this function for "Conservatives". He plays the part of "Young Rebel" to trick younger Conservatives into believing he is more trustworthy than the obviously absurd garbage Boomer Grandma and Boomer Grandpa watch on Fox News or read on National Review, Blaze, Breitbart, et al.

He keeps his Viewers inside the Overton Window his Masters have designated by ridiculing any idea which lies to the right of it.

Alex Jones, Andrew Tate, Candice Owens, Jack Posobec, Jordan Peterson, Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, and Patrick Bet-David also perform this job.

Notice that Tucker wears the Kabbalah Red String to signal his allegiance.

( click image to enlarge )

tucker kabbalah.jpg

The job of a Gate-Keeper is to stand guard at an exit from the Corral and prevent potential Escapees from discovering it.

Tucker performs this function for "Conservatives". He plays the part of "Young Rebel" to trick younger Conservatives into believing he is more trustworthy than the obviously absurd garbage Boomer Grandma and Boomer Grandpa watch on Fox News or read on National Review, Blaze, Breitbart, et al.

He keeps his Viewers inside the Overton Window his Masters have designated by ridiculing any idea which lies to the right of it.

Alex Jones, Andrew Tate, Candice Owens, Jack Posobec, Jordan Peterson, Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, and Patrick Bet-David also perform this job.

I see what you're saying, and to a certain extent, I agree, but are you implying this is conscious on his part? Because if you are, then I don't think so. I think he is doing his best, but has blindspots in areas where he is very naive, or where he clings to the "American Dream". I wouldn't put him in the same box as Andrew Tate (psycho!), or even JBP, who is more in the "intellectual" camp. But yes to all of them also having blindspots. One of the problems is that they don't seem to see the huge importance of networking. Just my opinion, of course.

And, it's not like Mr. Tucker, doesn't have a long career, slaving for the powers that don't want to be , even being generous with UN-awareness , blind spots and his own biases (...) , how many years would take for an otherwise self-knowing , individual , to realize that centralized propaganda apparatus (tv ) is just that. Yeh mans gotta eat , but tv infrastructure is just horrendous in its influence ( turned mine off over 20+ years ago ). edit. yeh andrew tate reads as a psycho indeed

It seems clear to me that Tucker actually is more trustworthy than them. He has established his trustworthiness by apologizing for his reporting on/support for the initial phases of the global war on terror, he has reported fairly accurately on UFOs, spearheaded a courageous interview with Putin, not to mention hundreds of fascinating interviews with people who otherwise would receive little to no msm coverage.

If anything I would say he has expanded the Overton window to the limits of what the "farm" can possibly tolerate.

For example, his conclusion that UFOs are the manifestation of an ancient, hyperdimensional control system.

One name there that really jumps out as a gatekeeper, or someone who secretly corrupts you /makes food of you while occasionally saying the right things, is Andrew Tate. I would definitely not lump him in with someone like Tucker Carlson.

But your metric for not being a gatekeeper appears to be that one must be an ultimate source of truth on everything and to articulate it clearly for everyone. By that standard who isn't a gatekeeper? Are you a gatekeeper then, by your own logic?

Let me know if I'm reading your argument incorrectly.

( click image to enlarge )

View attachment 100515

I don't know why he's wearing a red bracelet but it doesn't seem like slam dunk proof of his being a conscious disinfo agent to me.

But even if he is, there are many who found their way to this forum through parsing disinformation. It's part of the work. If one hungers for truth then there are no gatekeepers. Or rather, one man's "gatekeeper" is another man's stepping stone.

One of our lessons in this world, imo, is to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. No free lunch and all that.

Just my perspective, for what it's worth.

...one man's "gatekeeper" is another man's stepping stone.

One of our lessons in this world, imo, is to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. No free lunch and all that.

I agree.

I have benefited from many, many "stepping stones" since beginning conspiracy research in 1977 when I accidentally saw a UFO documentary they showed in the movie theater before the Star Wars movie was played. I was hooked.

Via a long process of A/B testing, I laboriously waded though mountains of disinformation garbage to find just a few tiny specks of truth gold in those mountains (especially with the UFO stuff).

I second what Riccardo said above. Consider Tucker's background: CIA Father, Republican Party propaganda designer, the Swanson fortune, boozing with hundreds of the most powerful people on this planet at social events, obedience to scores of Media Editors over the years at New York magazine, Reader's Digest, Esquire, Slate, The Weekly Standard, The New Republic, The New York Times Magazine, The Daily Beast, and The Wall Street Journal, CNN, PBS, and Fox.

Is is possible that Tucker is simply a Golly-Gee-Whiz innocent babe who doesn't know any better than to promote something as utopian silly and ineffective as Libertarianism? Certainly. But Ms. Chu, whether he is witting or unwitting we can guess at, but simply cannot know, and it actually doesn't matter.

His public persona and manner engenders trust. This is exactly why he has been assigned to catch and return the few strays who have wandered too far off the reservation, whether he knows it or not.

This is exactly why Tucker allows "kook stuff" on his show like UFOs, the Far Right, Poisonous Food, Medical and Vote Fraud, Putin, etc. because that's his job. It's where the strays go when they begin to distrust the MSM. I certainly did. Strays need something a bit more spicy. Tucker provides it.

All I'm saying is don't trust him 100%. Always be on lookout for when he sets a "Do Not Cross" line. Make note of where those lines are. Contemplate who benefits most from those lines he doesn't want you to cross.

Good conversation! Thank you guys!

I also don’t buy the red string part. Tucker is a Deadhead )as am I), and such bracelets are more than common. Deadheads weave them in the parking lots at shows and sell them. Nearly everyone you see in a crowd of Deadheads is wearing one. It reads to me like a “Hey now!”. A nod to the Dead community that he’s one of us. It’s funny among these guys how many love the Dead. Just yesterday I was watching Larry Johnson (ex CIA analyst) and he was playing Unicorn Heads (Dead bassist Phil Lesh’s son’s band).

Here’s Tucker with Jerry Garcia
IMG_1922.jpeg

All I'm saying is don't trust him 100%. Always be on lookout for when he sets a "Do Not Cross" line. Make note of where those lines are. Contemplate who benefits most from those lines he doesn't want you to cross.

Reasonable. The truth is that we can't trust anyone 100% these days, particularly if they don't have a network. The main point I was trying to make is to also be careful who you group people with. Especially Andrew Tate, I think you can be sure he's in a different category.

Back
Top Bottom