UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I came across this video today by 'Time of Transition' who posts on the forum as Spiral Out and who also did the Know Yourself video a few months back.

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k&feature=player_embedded

It has a 8 parts, each part seems to be about 15 minutes. I'm only into the second part.

Mod: Updated link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Ss-HIhixw

I've watched about half of the video and am a little into part 5 of 8. The concepts presented are from Laura's work and the connections she has made are evident in the video. There are mentions of Laura's book High Strangeness, but so far it hasn't been made clear that this collection of data is from Laura's work as well as this forum. I may be wrong but it seems like Spiral Out is doing his own thing while taking Laura's and the groups efforts as his own.

Shane said:
I've watched about half of the video and am a little into part 5 of 8. The concepts presented are from Laura's work and the connections she has made are evident in the video. There are mentions of Laura's book High Strangeness, but so far it hasn't been made clear that this collection of data is from Laura's work as well as this forum. I may be wrong but it seems like Spiral Out is doing his own thing while taking Laura's and the groups efforts as his own.

Hi Shane,

Well, you blew the surprise. ;) This video is detached and mine's newest video which we've been working on since the release of "Know Thyself". I was going to post it in the "Creative Acts" section once all the parts are uploaded tonight or tomorrow. Right now the last part (8) is in the process of uploading. It takes a while since these are big files.

I really don't understand your comment that "it hasn't been made clear that this collection of data is from Laura's work as well as this forum". Her books and other sources are mentioned multiple times in the narration and displayed visually. There is also an extensive resource list in the info section of each video and at the end of part 8.

As written in the info section of the video, this video is based on an article (with links and references to Laura's work) I wrote a while ago and posted on my blog which I also sent Laura to check out (via facebook) last year. Many of the forum members on here have also read it when I posted it on FB. I also posted my blog site on this forum and SOTT has published a couple articles from it.

All I can say is that I'm doing my best (and detached as well) to spread the word about Laura's work be it through blogs, posts on FB or the videos detached and I started making. Interesting what you seem to "see" in this video without taking into consideration how it actually could promote Laura's work, which was one of the big intentions for detached and me when making this video.

Having said that, we worked on this video hard for over two months daily and are glad that it's done and happy with the result. I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Now we're on to the next project which Perceval (who we also told about this UFO video) asked us to do a couple of weeks ago. :)

I've watched the first 7 parts and me sees a lot of hard work involved. The video is visually brilliant, music is A+ and the content is nicely structured and well put. Also, I find the voice is well balanced and clear.
Congratulations for this new video to both of you. ;)

Spiral Out said:
Hi Shane,

Well, you blew the surprise. ;) This video is detached and mine's newest video which we've been working on since the release of "Know Thyself". I was going to post it in the "Creative Acts" section once all the parts are uploaded tonight or tomorrow. Right now the last part (8) is in the process of uploading. It takes a while since these are big files.

I noticed the last section wasn't posted after I created the thread. I initially thought it was strange that you hadn't posted it. I realized you were probably didn't post to the forum after seeing the last section wasn't uploaded just a little while ago. I am sorry about ruining the surprise.

Spiral Out said:
I really don't understand your comment that "it hasn't been made clear that this collection of data is from Laura's work as well as this forum". Her books and other sources are mentioned multiple times in the narration and displayed visually. There is also an extensive resource list in the info section of each video and at the end of part 8.

I think you guys have a pretty amazing talent for the videos you're creating. The writing and narration is clear and easily understood, the quotes fit, the visuals are great and the music is very well done as well. You really must have put a ton of work into it, and I don't mean to devalue any of that.

The odd thing to me was that the video seemed separate from the network here, while still using it's concepts. It's the whole picture I guess. One of Laura's abilities has been in sorting through the mess to find and connect valuable information. While High Strangeness was mentioned several times, the video itself, from what I saw, seems about all the concepts Laura has tied together. I didn't think that was conveyed.

Spiral Out said:
As written in the info section of the video, this video is based on an article (with links and references to Laura's work) I wrote a while ago and posted on my blog which I also sent Laura to check out (via facebook) last year. Many of the forum members on here have also read it when I posted it on FB. I also posted my blog site on this forum and SOTT has published a couple articles from it.

All I can say is that I'm doing my best (and detached as well) to spread the word about Laura's work be it through blogs, posts on FB or the videos detached and I started making. Interesting what you seem to "see" in this video without taking into consideration how it actually could promote Laura's work, which was one of the big intentions for detached and me when making this video.

The concern I have is if you are using Laura's work to promote yourself.

Spiral Out said:
Having said that, we worked on this video hard for over two months daily and are glad that it's done and happy with the result. I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Now we're on to the next project which Perceval (who we also told about this UFO video) asked us to do a couple of weeks ago. :)

That's really good to hear.

Shane said:
The concern I have is if you are using Laura's work to promote yourself.

Seeing as how we leave our personal information off the videos, repeatedly give all due credit to the referenced sources (in narration, text, and visually), and the fact that we have nothing to profit from in doing these videos, I don't quite understand how these videos ("Know Thyself" or this latest one) can be seen as "self-promoting".

The only links are to the YouTube channel and to SpiralOut's blog, which cites and links to all sources used, including Laura's work; the point being to present a concise and approachable platform for people to seek further knowledge on their own.

The primary importance is, and has always been, sharing information to spread knowledge and awareness of crucial issues.

Also, thank you for the compliments. We hope you and others enjoy the rest of the video. :)

All parts are now uploaded:

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact

- part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k

- part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGFswoHN-m8

- part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLQvYukqi0

- part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3axiX6JliQ

- part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8eEGZB_wNs

- part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBR8jCBLndM

- part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr-D6oR2GZI

- part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbL2qJBpvo

Watched the whole series and was impressed! Very nicely done encapsulating what we have learned here so far.

Thanks for the wonderful effort putting this video together! :cool:

A big compliment to you guys !

this video series is so fundamental and well made that I can not even put into words how good it is !
after searching so long for a video that links as many facets of my/our understanding of reality into one place , I finally found one.
it's one of the best (maybe the best ) video I've ever watched!

so in the future if anybody says to me/us that the UFO phenomenon is nonsense or that the "Aliens" are good, I/we have something to show them!
and if they still think that way I have to say that they are blind and/or ignorant !

waiting for more to come !

Excellent video spiral Out and de-tached! You guys have an amazing talent for this. A minor detail was the Dolan clip (where he talks to camera) has what seems like stages of colour editing left. Don't know if it's worth fixing or an error at all.

Shane said:
The odd thing to me was that the video seemed separate from the network here, while still using it's concepts. It's the whole picture I guess. One of Laura's abilities has been in sorting through the mess to find and connect valuable information. While High Strangeness was mentioned several times, the video itself, from what I saw, seems about all the concepts Laura has tied together. I didn't think that was conveyed.
I agree with this also. Even though you have credits for sources, you come off as the compiling researcher and not this network.

youtube said:
Based on "UFOs, Aliens and the Question of Contact" by Bernhard Guenther

This 'distancing' could be a good thing regarding the use of copyrighted material, as the repurcussions would not be severe ( I guess) towards individuals making youtubes as opposed to organisations (I am not sure if it actually is a violation when you put that disclaimer there at the end?). Perhaps your blurred association from this network will be a plus for some seekers who would be intimidated by the stamp of an organisation? But then again which individual can overcome this trial on his own and what other organisation will lend an unjudging ear to such realisation? Fwiw.

Do anyone have a "deep bow"-smiley? No?

Well here goes nothing...

DEEP BOOUUW

...this goes to everyone involved but foremost to Laura for providing the knowledge.

Edit: wording

Back
Top Bottom