UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

one improvement suggestion somewhere in the video you are saying something like (don't find the part of the video right now ) :

"we have to know ourselfs than we will have contact with the good Aliens"

wouldn't it be better to say :

"we have to know ourselfs than we maybe have contact with the good Aliens"

or

"we have to know ourselfs than we could have contact with the good Aliens"

?

I just finished part 5 (will watch the rest tomorrow) and I must say so far that I'm amazed for your great effort. The video is of great quality, covering a wide range of topics and very well narrated. A great compilation of the best material about Ufos that I've ever seen.
You guys have real talent!
Thanks so much for this and Congratulations!!!!

I'd be glad to participate in a translation of it.

:thup:

Brilliant! :cool2:

Just love the variety, relevance and humour of the clips that you've used to support your narration, which in itself is wonderfully calm, soft and non-threatening.

Two minor things I noticed if any further edits will be done:

When presenting logo's of external agencies, the United nations logo used is actually a 'model' United nations logo. The MUN is a mock UN simulation project that is done in Schools.

The Karla Turner quote at 1hr 36 has a misspelling of consciousness.

These are of course very minor and don't detract at all from the wonderful work that has been accomplished.

Managed to watch a bit of it and so far, great job guys. :clap: I'll download the whole lot and watch it later. Right now I am downloading via youtube individual parts but can the whole video be downloaded as a single file? :huh:

I think this is the full length video here: _http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/ufos-aliens-and-the-question-of-contact-%E2%98%9E-video/

I haven't watched it yet, looking forward to it tonight once the kids are in bed. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Managed to watch a bit of it and so far, great job guys. :clap: I'll download the whole lot and watch it later. Right now I am downloading via youtube individual parts but can the whole video be downloaded as a single file? :huh:

Dawn said:
I think this is the full length video here: _http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/ufos-aliens-and-the-question-of-contact-%E2%98%9E-video/

Thanks Dawn. That's the website link but not the actual video file itself. It is an MP4 extension and so I was wondering if that file can be downloaded as a whole instead of in parts from youtube.

parallel said:
Shane said:
The odd thing to me was that the video seemed separate from the network here, while still using it's concepts. It's the whole picture I guess. One of Laura's abilities has been in sorting through the mess to find and connect valuable information. While High Strangeness was mentioned several times, the video itself, from what I saw, seems about all the concepts Laura has tied together. I didn't think that was conveyed.

I agree with this also. Even though you have credits for sources, you come off as the compiling researcher and not this network.

I didn't see any problem with that, on the contrary. Laura is given her due credit and they come across as having checked several sources pointing in the same direction. That makes a stronger case than stating it's all Laura's ideas. I think it's presented in a very smart way; the script is very well done and the points very well explained and illustrated.

Excellent job Spiral Out and de-tached!!

Vulcan59 said:
Dawn said:

Thanks Dawn. That's the website link but not the actual video file itself. It is an MP4 extension and so I was wondering if that file can be downloaded as a whole instead of in parts from youtube.

I just did it from the linked blog page.
Are you looking for a different extension (.avi, .mpg, mov.)?
Do you have Quicktime on your computer?

This might be unnecessary, but...
Here's what I did to download it:
-Press play.
-Click the "HD" in the upper right-hand corner (for best quality).
-Put the cursor over the video.
-There's a button that says "Share" on the upper left-hand corner, click it.
-It will give you the option of downloading it. Click "Download".
-It may open up in another tab in the browser, but you can save the movie by:

1.) Going to: File > Save Page As > "uforender_dvd" (it will automatically save as an MP4)

...or...

2.) If you have Quicktime Pro, there's a small arrow pointing down in the bottom right-hand side of the movie (that has opened in the new tab). It gives you the option of saving it there.

...or...

3.) There are browser extensions for downloading movies right from web pages easily.
I use _http://www.downloadhelper.net/ for Mozilla Firefox.

Hope it helps!

de-tached said:

Thanks de-tached. Yes that's what I needed. Format doesn't worry me since I can play almost all types of extension. :)

Oh excellent, thanks for the info! This will help with the 'buffering' problem I seem to be having with the full length movie (on DSL here). Can't wait to see it!!

Sorry Vulcan59, I didn't understand what you were asking.

:cool2:

de-tached said:
Vulcan59 said:
Dawn said:

Are you looking for a different extension (.avi, .mpg, mov.)?
Do you have Quicktime on your computer?

This might be unnecessary, but...
Here's what I did to download it:
-Press play.
-Click the "HD" in the upper right-hand corner (for best quality).
-Put the cursor over the video.
-There's a button that says "Share" on the upper left-hand corner, click it.
-It will give you the option of downloading it. Click "Download".
-It may open up in another tab in the browser, but you can save the movie by:

1.) Going to: File > Save Page As > "uforender_dvd" (it will automatically save as an MP4)

...or...

2.) If you have Quicktime Pro, there's a small arrow pointing down in the bottom right-hand side of the movie (that has opened in the new tab). It gives you the option of saving it there.

...or...

3.) There are browser extensions for downloading movies right from web pages easily.
I use _http://www.downloadhelper.net/ for Mozilla Firefox.

Hope it helps!

Thank you all for the great feedback! It's been two and a half months of hard work but it was fun and we learned a lot while doing it. We are also our own greatest critics and there is always room for improvement.

Windmill knight said:
parallel said:
Shane said:
The odd thing to me was that the video seemed separate from the network here, while still using it's concepts. It's the whole picture I guess. One of Laura's abilities has been in sorting through the mess to find and connect valuable information. While High Strangeness was mentioned several times, the video itself, from what I saw, seems about all the concepts Laura has tied together. I didn't think that was conveyed.

I agree with this also. Even though you have credits for sources, you come off as the compiling researcher and not this network.

I didn't see any problem with that, on the contrary. Laura is given her due credit and they come across as having checked several sources pointing in the same direction. That makes a stronger case than stating it's all Laura's ideas. I think it's presented in a very smart way; the script is very well done and the points very well explained and illustrated.

Excellent job Spiral Out and de-tached!!

Thanks for mentioning this, Windmill knight. That was exactly our intention and strategy. We hope the word gets out about this topic and the work of the researchers in this video, so people can look into it themselves and make up their own minds. That's also why I asked questions here and there to make people think.

We wouldn't have been able to do this video without Laura's work, the network and what we have learned (and keep learning) on here.

added: Btw, the flickering, shifting camera angle and change in colors in the beginning part where Dolan speaks into the camera is from his own video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxtKeWKPBs

Great series of videos SpiralOut and De-tached. Imo, you've encapsulated in these eight videos the hyperdimensional threat, the Work, psychopathy, and the NWO so it is easily understood by anyone not familiar with all or any of these topics. If I was not familiar with Laura's work, these vids would certainly get me interested to want to read all of the referenced works at the end.
Keep 'em coming. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom