UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Watched all 8 parts and it was impressive. The quotes used were excellent, all of the movie clips and images were right on target in an orderly fashion. Very good work. I'm already telling everyone I know to watch it!

Pashalis said:
one improvement suggestion somewhere in the video you are saying something like (don't find the part of the video right now ) :

"we have to know ourselfs than we will have contact with the good Aliens"

wouldn't it be better to say :

"we have to know ourselfs than we maybe have contact with the good Aliens"

or

"we have to know ourselfs than we could have contact with the good Aliens"

?

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
one improvement suggestion somewhere in the video you are saying something like (don't find the part of the video right now ) :

"we have to know ourselfs than we will have contact with the good Aliens"

wouldn't it be better to say :

"we have to know ourselfs than we maybe have contact with the good Aliens"

or

"we have to know ourselfs than we could have contact with the good Aliens"

?

I'm curious, why are you quoting yourself and posting this again?
-------
Super-congratulations to the makers of this video, fantastic work! I'm almost through watching it and have enjoyed every minute. So many topics covered in an effective and clever way. Keep them coming guys! :)

Sorry I just caught up with this thread but that video is indeed an excellent piece of work.

I just finished watching it myself and it was just awesome. Two thumbs up for this one! :thup:

Just to add to the chorus ,well done, what a stupendous achievement! :clap: I enjoyed it immensely. Particularly the read out quotes from the various researches and authors which give the video that extra gravitas needed for such a serious topic.

I particularly liked the complete black out between the scenes which added dramatic effect.
This is definitely a video to be translated and maybe even put on DVD for sale.

The video is great, i watched the 8 parts without stopping (whenever connection permitted). The narration is clear at a perfect pace.
I noticed a couple of typos in the quotes but nothing dramatic.

Herr Eisenheim said:

I agree. Might there be any options for this in the future? I would love to get this on DVD to show to some friends in a group setting...

Jonathan said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

I agree. Might there be any options for this in the future? I would love to get this on DVD to show to some friends in a group setting...

Yeah, this would be a great option. Pssst! Red Pill Press, *hint, hint* ;D

RyanX said:
Jonathan said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

Yeah, this would be a great option. Pssst! Red Pill Press, *hint, hint* ;D

We'll post the transcript soon for anyone who wants to do translations. The subtitles in English will also be done soon. However, the video can't be sold because there is tons of copyrighted material from film studios, TV shows, artists and musicians, hence the disclaimer at the end of the video. I'm not familiar with copyright laws (any lawyers here who can give more insight?), but me thinks that this is a big legal issue and we certainly don't like to get sued and I suppose neither does Red Pill Press. However, it's available for download. ;)

Back
Top Bottom