UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Spiral Out said:
I'm going over the transcript to sync it up with the video for captions later on. Some of you mentioned that there are spelling errors in the quotes. Do you mind pointing them out so I can correct them in case I don't catch them myself?

The two that I remember and can localize are:

part 5 - 05:10 - 1st paragraph, 2nd line - forc[p]e
part 7 - 09:34 - 2nd paragraph, 2nd line - conscious[p]ness

Possibility of Being said:
Spiral Out said:
I'm going over the transcript to sync it up with the video for captions later on. Some of you mentioned that there are spelling errors in the quotes. Do you mind pointing them out so I can correct them in case I don't catch them myself?

The two that I remember and can localize are:

part 5 - 05:10 - 1st paragraph, 2nd line - forc[p]e
part 7 - 09:34 - 2nd paragraph, 2nd line - conscious[p]ness

Part 7 - 9:49 - saving our plant -> planet

Just completed watching from the download I made earlier. Great work ! I passed on the link to a friend yesterday and he watched it this morning , he thinks it is amazing.Got him thinking about many things and asking questions as we worked through the day.

Spiral Out said:
I noticed that the names Zitchin and Mandelker are wrong, so fix that as well. In some places the voice does not match what is written in the quotes, as well. Other than that, absolutely awesome presentation!

Thanks for the help. The mistakes can't be fixed in the version that's already up on the net, but will be fixed for a possible new version.

I have finished the first five videos and remember again the creepy this things may be :/ hell! I'll have problems sleeping.

Indeed, this videos are incredible, I am on 5 or 4 I think, taking them slowly, getting the books the videos talk about, and then I think about it.

Edit: Redaction.

Excellent video Spiral. ;D The music was nice, and the presentation was amazing. Spiral you are trully talented at this, keep up the good work :rockon:

Just want to echo other's voices, great documentary Spiral Out and de-tached. You managed to compile and cover a lot of very relevant information in one and half hour of documentary, each bit flowing and leading nicely into the next.

The way you covered spirituality and esoteric concepts in the importance of developing one's being, and in the light of alien influence, was excellent osit.

I finally watched through all 8 parts.

This is excellent, top-notch work! The script was very well-researched, the narration confident and easy to listen to, the images appropriate, interesting and added to the script nicely. And the music was well-considered.

All in all, I thought this was stellar work! I think anybody who watches this who is unfamiliar with the subject matter will get a very non-tinfoil-hat vibe from this and be inspired to seek more.

Thank-you so much for offering this to the world! :)

This is excellent video documentary, so offer your time to watch it if you did not yet. ;D

Back
Top Bottom