UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

I'm at the end of part 4 and it sure has kept my attention! Some of the music is intrusively loud here and there, but the script is masterful so far. The video clips, the excerpts, are all put together in compelling ways. I'll be watching parts 5 thru 8 tomorrow.

I think it's also great work, you're very talented for this kind of work, it shows serious approach to topic and it had impact on me no matter there were some things I read before, it's good reminder, it's giving bigger picture and gives supportive evidence by mentioning many sources, maybe that's the right approach because no one can claim that that author is lone nutter. I think it should be translated to other languages if there is a permission granted from author.

dannybananny said:
I think it's also great work, you're very talented for this kind of work, it shows serious approach to topic and it had impact on me no matter there were some things I read before, it's good reminder, it's giving bigger picture and gives supportive evidence by mentioning many sources, maybe that's the right approach because no one can claim that that author is lone nutter. I think it should be translated to other languages if there is a permission granted from author.

good idea !

Subtitles are a time-consuming undertaking and will be worked on soon. We're working on another little project which should be done by next week.

If anyone who would like to volunteer to translate the video in to other languages, the transcripts and subtitle files will be posted as soon as possible.

Thanks, everyone, for your great feedback! :)
It means a lot to us that you all enjoy it.

I watched all 8 parts today, and i was glued to my computer monitor the entire time! Very well done, Spiral Out and de-tached, great job putting together all the info and exposing the disinfo on this subject :thup: Am sharing! :knitting:

I shared this video yesterday and I was surprised how many people who don't seem interested in the subject were intrigued.
It is great to finally have a video out there that gives the objective summary of the phenomenon.
Very well done! :thup:

Spiral Out said:
[..]Having said that, we worked on this video hard for over two months daily and are glad that it's done and happy with the result. I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Brilliant work, congratulations!

Can't think of anything i would add. Especially knowing that your film has to nudge people out there in everyday mechanical society, who are open enough and have the creative energy force that it will count, when taken back and used to build people's alien-independent own, spiritually fulfilling life.

Hats off to your immense effort and sacrifice of energy!

I just watched all 8 parts. It was posted on my facebook. I thought the production was exceptional. I knew that it had to be someone affiliated with the work, so I came here to learn what I could about it.

Who was the narrator? Kudos to him. A very compelling voice. Great editing too. The effort that went into this shines through. Thank you.

Rabelais said:
I just watched all 8 parts. It was posted on my facebook. I thought the production was exceptional. I knew that it had to be someone affiliated with the work, so I came here to learn what I could about it.

Who was the narrator? Kudos to him. A very compelling voice. Great editing too. The effort that went into this shines through. Thank you.

I, too, have watched all 8 parts and thought it a very good look at what is happening with the ufo thing.

Also, I would like to give kudos to the narrator. I loved the voice. Very well done.

~ ~ ~ STANDING OVATION ~ ~ ~ STANDING OVATION ~ ~ ~ STANDING OVATION ~ ~ ~

Amazing job, Spiral Out and de-tached!!! :thup:
Very well organized, documented and said. I could possibly add a few nitpicking notes and typos noticed, but -- see the first line of this post. :)

BRAVO!!! This was the best video on UFOs that I've ever watched! You guys have a real talent.

There were only very small, almost nit-picking things that I would have changed. Overall it is an amazing job! You are creative, you know how to keep people interested, your choice of videos and pictures was awesome...

And I think that it was VERY clever to share the research of so many other authors instead of only focusing on Laura's. That is a really good way to promote truth, objective research, and to normalize concepts that can be seen as absolutely crazy if you only talk about one author.

A big congratulations and thank you! :clap:

Warning: I can already guess that you are going to have quite a few New Age nutters attacking your video. But if that happens, don't get discouraged! It is because you did something really good! ;)

Added: I definitely agree that it will need subtitles and to be translated into other languages. Once we get the absolutely final version, the translators team will take care of that.

Back
Top Bottom