Session 20 September 2014

Shijing said:
Cancer and Electrical Gradients

Cancer cells’ behavior is very tied to electrical signals. They use them as clues to avenues of travel. Electrical fields determine shape changes in the cells. The electrical potential, also, affects what type of cell is produced from stem cells.

Cancer cells have altered electrical activity and use different ion channels and pumps. They have different transporter molecules that affect how the ions travel and, therefore, the electrical gradients. It now appears that these alterations in ion channels are signatures of different cancers and are critical to their formation. Many differences in the effects of cytokines and neurotransmitter signals, also, appear to be tied to these electrical differences. These ion channels influence all aspects of metastasis. In fact, oncogenes (special genes that cause a cell to become cancerous) are related to various different ion channels.

Research in cancer has been increasingly difficult because of the many different mutations that are found in types of cancers, and, more recently, in individuals. The studies have shown that there is a wide range of different mutations that don’t fall into any noticeable patterns.

Dr. Levin’s work points in a different direction entirely. He notes that the gradients and fields of electrical information may be a more important way to understand this process. It is the very space that the cells are living in that appears to be aberrant and causing the cancers. Electrical signaling is key for cells to properly interpret their environment, and when this process goes awry, the cells default to a cancer program.

Studies show that cancer cells can be differentiated from other cells by their electrical properties. The overall electrical status of the cancer cell is determined by the sum of all the ions and pumps. There are a vast amount of different possible genetic scenarios in this basic measurement of electrical status.

But, in fact, the simple electrical status appears to identify cancer cells. Dr. Levin likens this to “pressure” in physics – a group property that can be implemented with a wide variety of underlying molecular details (e.g., different ion channel genes). He notes that the statistical electrical study of cancer electric gradients might be the most information. He notes that the extremely complex analysis of all of the ion channels might not even reveal the critical information (this type of research is currently not even feasible).

Just analyzing messenger RNA and specific proteins made will not determine all the factors altering the global electrical fields because electrical state is a function of the 3D open/closed states of the channels, not merely their presence at the mRNA and protein levels.

The large electrical fields themselves appear to create the regulation that occurs. A study showed that by increasing the electric potential in cancer cells, metastatic activity can be suppressed, despite specific proteins being present that are known to be involved in metastatic activity.

When cancer occurs is this basically saying that the oncogenes rapidly increases the production of these proteins/ ion channels.. causing the cell to divide at a faster rate, maybe even kill that cell all together? Is cancer generally an uncontrollable overgrowth?

When the biological cell generates new proteins (biosynthesis), could this be the point where the cancer is created? I think there is something I'm not grasping here. I've read somewhere that the cell has to mutate, but is this simply the unfolding of the protein, and then this effects other cells?

The protein folding occurs during or after biosynthesis, then the protein speculates its functional shape... BUT the protein can fold incorrectly, it can unfold etcetc... with the outcome of certain diseases.

I may be a little out of my reach here!

It seems the article is saying that the communication from the information field is altered somehow. Then cancer results (different causes and alterations causing different types of cancer). If I understood correctly, then it's not only a fascinating confirmation of many causes for cancer, it's also a fascinating explanation for how life is possible.

You're right about that. And as souled suffered more due to programming, blocks or lessons... The heart pressure seems to be more intense with souled around. As i talk to them, i often encounter the same 'switch to another topic' kind of programming in which they always talked about something they know. And their egos giving that topic a big boost..... So i tend to keep quiet after that. One thing i often tell myself is "look at them, they're here at this moment to fulfill a purpose. Maybe that purpose isn't waking up but to be cannon fodder." Guess have to work on the self more & more so as to handle the negativity coming from all the people around me. Cause if we don't do that, that negativity will get to us easily and before we know it we're talking negativity things & vibrate at a lower frequency.

loreta said:
A.K. said:
Thank you for the sessions. Great effort from you guys.
Wish a speedy healing, Laura.
Just relax, go slow and don't miss out the fun at the upcoming moments.

A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.

Maybe that's one of the reason why we felt some sort of pressure at our hearts at certain point throughout the day.
I noticed that the 'twin sun' session last month and now the 'prewave' session. Has roughly 1 month++ apart. Now does
that signify the duration of time we have before the wave hits? Of course we know that the human consciousness affect
the wave speed so that time may change........ i'm a noob at all this astronomy calculations so can anyone share any info
regarding this? Thank you!

In fact when you look at people you see that they are suffering. They are sick, feel bad, eat bad and feel terrible, have anykind of illness, go to the doctor so often, take medication like they were candies... This is nothing compared with the people who are at war, evidently. But everything, I think, is tied. And what will come...

And the more the situation is worst, the more people ( I talk in general) are blind, deaf. They are like in a vicious circle. You try sometimes to give them information, for their well being because you see that just a little change can be the catarsis for a big change, just a little move... but no. It is so frustrating. So they will suffer more and more, that's is almost a fact. And not just them, but all humanity. Because we are all tied together.

Andromeda said:
A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.

Just saw a nice little symbolic gesture of triple cycle and the karma of the west.
The last sinkhole has opened up this week along the newly built West Third Ring Road in Zhengzhou. This is the 15th collapse within 6 months. Pretty terrifying, no?
http://www.sott.net/article/286353-15-sinkholes-devour-the-same-recently-built-road-in-the-last-6-months

Sheesh, Laura, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Will send Reiki if you feel like you need a boost. Sincere thanks for all you do.

lilies said:
I have an idea:

Custom massage table made from wood:

1. You lie face down on one custom massage table(with the cushioning), this one is made of wood (for easier custom-shaping).
2. another custom-made table is placed under it, this is thin so it doesn't get in the way when laying down and getting up and long and is for books. Its sides could be thickly padded so you don't hit your shins or knees with it, when climbing down.
3. To better be able to handle books, at your arms the table is cut inward, in an arc, so that the massage table still holds your chest, but moving your arms is more comfy and the table's edge don't press the inside of your arms, since it has been made thinner there.
11s0yvc.jpg

Your face could be padded in such a way as to not press your glasses too much to the side of your head, skin and ears, when spending extended time lying there:
20pap0p.jpg

That's inspired, lilies! -Being able to let the body repair while not being bored out of one's mind...

Doesn't look too hard to build, either. A sheet of plywood and some elbow grease, a couple of cinder blocks and a blanket and some pillows...

<< (Mr. Scott) How are you supposed to lay low if you have to stand?
A: Lay! >>

You can lay low while standing. Maybe they were getting at that "lay" means "to put or place." "Lie" means to be in a recumbent position.

Get well soon, Laura.

Thanks for posting this great session. :rockon:

The audacity of that electoral fraud business in Scotland is just unbelievable. How the hell did they do that? Surely, somebody must have noticed something. Hopefully, this will not be the end of that chapter. 73% - un-freaking-believable.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your fractured bones, Laura. Ouch! Please look after yourself and get well soon. :flowers:

A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.

Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?

A: Yes.

I thought this bit was very powerful. Wow.

A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.
Was a bit of a hype in 1980, those biorythms, maybe there is something to it after all.
When any of the curves crosses the midline, this is a critical time in the corresponding field and if two curves cross the midline at the same point, this is a very critical time. Critical in the physical field means you may feel exhausted and it is better to avoid physical effort and operations. Critical in the emotional field means you may feel irritable and sad, and emotional outbreaks are likely so it is better to avoid conflicts and arguments. Critical in the mental field finally means sluggish thinking and it is better to postpone activities that demand a lot of concentration.
Then, the physical represents the asteroids, the emotional the twin sun, the mental the wave?
Sorry to hear Laura had an accident, must be hard to be forced a gear down, when you want to do somany things..

Edit=Quote

Truth Warrior said:
I've been reading these transcripts for a while now, and I'm often amazed at how few of the questions asked are for the benefit of the greater STO community.

Have you read the transcripts in conjunction with the Wave Series, or just the transcripts?

Woodsman said:
lilies said:
I have an idea:

Custom massage table made from wood:

1. You lie face down on one custom massage table(with the cushioning), this one is made of wood (for easier custom-shaping).
2. another custom-made table is placed under it, this is thin so it doesn't get in the way when laying down and getting up and long and is for books. Its sides could be thickly padded so you don't hit your shins or knees with it, when climbing down.
3. To better be able to handle books, at your arms the table is cut inward, in an arc, so that the massage table still holds your chest, but moving your arms is more comfy and the table's edge don't press the inside of your arms, since it has been made thinner there.
11s0yvc.jpg

Your face could be padded in such a way as to not press your glasses too much to the side of your head, skin and ears, when spending extended time lying there:
20pap0p.jpg

That's inspired, lilies! -Being able to let the body repair while not being bored out of one's mind...

Doesn't look too hard to build, either. A sheet of plywood and some elbow grease, a couple of cinder blocks and a blanket and some pillows...

The customized table is a good idea but Laura can't lay on her tummy, it's too painful for her back.

In any case, she almost didn't sit today. She swam in cold water, spent a lot of time reading in her bedroom, alternating between a standing position (reading on a lectern) a laying on the side position (using a chaise longue). Both positions become really tiring after a while but sitting down is verboten!

On Monday or Tuesday, she should go for an X-ray to know the extent of the damage.

Things are slowly getting better but this injury is surely a pain in the a**.

Thanks for the update Pierre. It must be very straining and tiring for Laura, not being able to lie on her back or sit. I wish for a speedy recovery, and I hope you guys at the chateau take good care of her (but I know you will).

That has to be really difficult for her. Big hug to you all over there.

Thanks for the update, Pierre and the pun :D.

Back
Top Bottom