Session 10 December 2016

jimxster said:
Muxel said:
Would it be possible to publish the ohnh tu shayti sunehn symbol anywhere on the forum?

Second.

For those who have been asking this and similar questions about the annuki symbol too, please read Laura's post here:

Laura said:
MaroonSky said:
Thanks for the image Puck! It's fascinating. Does it need to be drawn in a certain direction?

Yes, it has to be drawn in a specific way. The instructions will be given in the reiki manual that I have created and is available to FOTCM members. That is discussed in the Reiki thread on the private FOTCM members board.

And, on that same session's thread it was pointed out that the image of the annuki symbol that some of you have seen is not entirely correct.

Yuriy said:
Communism worked well in factories, but Russia being a mostly agrarian society, did better with the Czar.

Your friend has a distorted idea of time when tsars ruled. Councils (Bolsheviks) brought closer society to more fair social device.
p.s.I apologize I will not get used In any way, чо at first rerural lands it is necessary :D

I didn't believe him until I saw this article.
https://www.sott.net/article/291745-Book-review-A-History-of-Central-Banking-and-the-Enslavement-of-Mankind

Russian economic prosperity and growth commenced at the liberation of the serfs by Alexander II in 1861. Serfs under state control had been freed earlier by Tsar Nicholas I. As is quite often the case, the most autocratic of monarchs were the only ones confident enough to pass legislation in the interests of the peasants. Unlike the liberation of Austrian serfs or the freeing of American slaves, Russian serfs were emancipated with land. The state compensated the eternally indebted nobility and, over time, the peasant was to repay the state. The payments were very low and Tsar Alexander III canceled them altogether. This was just one more nail in the nobility's coffin.

What a big system such as capitalism and communism did was turn a locally run market into a bigger one where it is easier for centralized power to gain from the work of the many.
People who had skills, the serfs were better off than the nobility which just became more indebted.
But yeah, the current capitalist system in the USA for example is the worst when it comes to small labor, only rewards bigger groups.

Wonderful information here from the team. Many thanks for all your brilliant efforts.

The situation that seems about to unfold worldwide is extremely scary. No one likes change. Certainly not on the scale that we envisage. However, the entire world is in such a terrible mess. The balance is non-existent. The global news is bleak indeed - death, violence, hatred, destruction and misery. I visited a lovely UK village a short while ago. Everything was gentle and calm. The residents were living out their lives as they had always done and as their forebears had done for decades. I looked at these people and wondered what their reactions will be when their world dissolves into chaos, as it must. They haven't the knowledge to see this coming as we have thanks to the C's, Laura and her team.

When I look at our world and see what is happening it is obvious these things are not happening by chance, but it is easy for me to say that when I have the knowledge. However, I would have thought others might have had an inkling that something is very badly wrong here. That there is something very malign behind all this. Whenever I have subtlety mentioned it to my family and friends I have been shot down in flames, so to speak. They come up with a hundred reasons why these situations occur all the time but we only hear more of it now because of the Internet. No-one seems willing to open their eyes and make that tiny leap forward to thinking that there could be something happening here that we are being kept in the dark about.

mkrnhr said:
bjorn said:
But my attempts have been all to no avail. I can only conclude that these Western snowflakes just use the slaughter of babies and children just so because they can sell themselves as 'compassionate' and 'caring.'

Deep down they don't care about the Syrians. They only care about themselves and every 'war crime' presented on their beloved MSM is another opportunity for them to show how 'caring' and 'compassionate' they are.

Their 'activism' only exposes how empty and soulless they are. Their 'activism' only aids in and prolongs the suffering of others.

It is a self-interested activism indeed. The whole idea of "moderate rebel" is also racist, in addition to be a contradiction. When there is even a small attack, whether fabricated or not, in the West, you hear the politicians call for a "sacred union", "we all stand together" etc. But this moderate rebel rhetoric means that Syrians are savages who cannot unite to face a foreign existential threat. Despite having terrorists destroying cities, killing people in the most atrocious ways (rape, beheading, torture, etc.), these savages continue to "moderately rebel" because they are not like westerners who put their differences aside to face a biggest threat. Liberals are racist by their own actions and positions.

Talking with these people I noticed the same. Liberals believe non-westerners are irresponsible, uninformed, and a danger to themselves. Where the extreme right wants to keep non-westerners down, Liberals wants to 'educate' them. So Liberals approve of military intervention in order to 'educate' the World. They are Elitist, self-righteous and racist.

This video has a few examples of that : ''Like believing that blacks are uninformed because they don't understand how the internet works.''

How Liberals really feel about black people.

https://youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE

Re: Session 10 December 2016 TRump???

I've had huge doubts of Trump.
Mind you, when sott and others were scared of him being a fascist- I did not agree with that either. So it's not like I am one of those terrified of him.

The C's said he would try change, doesn't mean change will come from Trump. Just look at his appointments, I am dissapointed!

I just feel like he's better because he's a bad liar, obvious- when Obama is so slick- like Bill Clinton was (and look at the damage done).

I regularly listen to a show called "Guns and Butter" and just heard a great show today with a guest that couldn't say it better.
http://www.wbai.org/archive-popup.php?id=22805&title=Guns%20And%20Butter&short=gunsbutter&date=2016-12-21&time=09:00:00&duration=60&hosts=Bonnie%20Faulkner&music=N&icon=icon-archives-publicaffairs.jpg&audio=wbai_161221_090000gunsbutter.mp3
http://nuarchive.wbai.org/mp3/wbai_161221_090000gunsbutter.mp3

"The Incredible Trump Deception with F. William Engdahl"

On the whole he sees Trump as a tool that creates a false connection with Russia, only to get in between them and China. The appointments are so obviously PTB connected. He joked that he normally doesn't follow the education secretary, but this time it's a woman, whose husband runs Amway (no big deal), but her maiden name is the same as the guy who started Blackwater and Xe mercenary companies- Prince!!!

He says that Putin is much wiser than these neocons/neoliberals, in how he handled the set up interviews. I have faith in Putin's intelligence too.

I'm really kind of annoyed at this huge support for trump. Some joked he was there to make Hillary look good. I think it was the other way around.
And the sickest of articles is here, a way to use Trump to justify Obama/Hillary
https://newrepublic.com/article/124803/donald-trump-not-liar
As if lying knowing the truth is any better than "bs-ing". Sheesh, lying is worse!

So, the next 40 days is crazy because honestly, I haven't seen this much manipulation in the media in past elections, it's like they're ramping it up to distract and separate people.

Divide By Zero said:
I regularly listen to a show called "Guns and Butter" and just heard a great show today with a guest that couldn't say it better.
http://www.wbai.org/archive-popup.php?id=22805&title=Guns%20And%20Butter&short=gunsbutter&date=2016-12-21&time=09:00:00&duration=60&hosts=Bonnie%20Faulkner&music=N&icon=icon-archives-publicaffairs.jpg&audio=wbai_161221_090000gunsbutter.mp3
http://nuarchive.wbai.org/mp3/wbai_161221_090000gunsbutter.mp3

"The Incredible Trump Deception with F. William Engdahl"

On the whole he sees Trump as a tool that creates a false connection with Russia, only to get in between them and China. The appointments are so obviously PTB connected. He joked that he normally doesn't follow the education secretary, but this time it's a woman, whose husband runs Amway (no big deal), but her maiden name is the same as the guy who started Blackwater and Xe mercenary companies- Prince!!!

He says that Putin is much wiser than these neocons/neoliberals, in how he handled the set up interviews. I have faith in Putin's intelligence too.

I'm really kind of annoyed at this huge support for trump. Some joked he was there to make Hillary look good. I think it was the other way around.

So, the next 40 days is crazy because honestly, I haven't seen this much manipulation in the media in past elections, it's like they're ramping it up to distract and separate people.

F William Engdahl is an interesting character who generally writes good stuff exposing the hypocrisy of the establishment. I've read a lot of his stuff and have a few of his books On the whole Trump issue, he seems to have completely lost the plot. He has come very close to losing his cool and frothing at the mouth. Kinda surprising. I would have expected that he sit back and observe and see what Trump actually does when he assumes office, assuming he is not assassinated in the meantime. Rather than that he seems to be running around like so many of the Killary fans, gnashing his teeth and weeping hysterically and forecast the end of the world.

IMHO our personal opinions about Trump are just that, opinions. Nobody on the forum that I have been able to detect thought Trump was a great and worthy candidate, just that he was a better option than Killary. Time will tell what he actually does and how he controls the people he appoints to his inner circle. Prophesying the end of the world seems a bit pointless in the meantime it seems to me

The evilness of Hillary is real and known...the unknown effects of Trump as our president are yet to be seen...but I would put all my eggs in the basket of the unknown as opposed to the known evil, to at least have some possible chance for something better than our current worldwide disastrous situation....if Trump's integrity is sincere then I hope he has got good protection...

I didn't perceive him as frothing at the mouth about Trump, but I haven't heard his other interviews.
Maybe I missed something???

I don't see it as the end of the world. It's just the same stuff over and over. I like that he mentioned the last real president was Kennedy, which I agree with. Since then it has gone downhill, as L Fletcher Prouty showed in his books- due to the military industrial complex (and now that includes the banks and media!).

Divide By Zero said:
I didn't perceive him as frothing at the mouth about Trump, but I haven't heard his other interviews.
Maybe I missed something???

I don't see it as the end of the world. It's just the same stuff over and over. I like that he mentioned the last real president was Kennedy, which I agree with. Since then it has gone downhill, as L Fletcher Prouty showed in his books- due to the military industrial complex (and now that includes the banks and media!).

Actually frothing at the mouth was a bit strong. I consider Engdahl a fairly balanced writer usually, just surprised to see him sounding the "Trump is the incarnation of evil" alarm. He does write logically and his arguments are reasoned. I think (hope) that Trump is so far out of the square, with no political experience but a wealth of business savvey, that nobody is going to get how he will actually act once he is in power. Time will tell, actions do speak so much louder than words

Thank you for this fascinating session. Indeed, things are getting interesting already so this information and discussion are very timely.

:rockon:

Lindenlea said:
Laura said:
Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

_http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-courses

I didn't see the lineage anywhere. Can you find it and post it?

Laura - On the page that opens from the above link under the heading of Attunement Info - the paragraph reads:

The Reiki Training offered is based on the original Usui Natural System of Healing (Usui Shiki Ryoho). Helene demonstrates a clear and direct link to the lineage of Dr Mikao Usui.

I just thought this statement was her own training and teaching too. What do you think?

I think this is what you mean:
http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-lineage

Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage
DR. MIKAO USUI
DR. CHIJURO HAYASHI
MRS. HAWAKO TAKATA
PHYLLIS FURUMOTO
JOAN SMITH
GLENNESS MILETTE
LISE PLOURDE (Reiki 1 & 2)
HELENE COLLARD
YOU!

Usui/Tibetan Lineage
DR. MIKAO USUI
DR. CHIJURO HAYASHI
MRS. HAWAKO TAKATA
PHYLLIS FURUMOTO
SEAN CAMPBELL
LINDA JOHNSON
LISE PLOURDE (Reiki 3)
HELENE COLLARD
YOU!

Well, what can I say, Phyllis Furumoto has been very busy, busy! She seems to be a point where things go off in two different directions.

Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

You might like to have a look at some of the organisations listed here:
_http://www.caro.org.au/pb/wp_3cae6d6f/wp_3cae6d6f.html

I did my Reiki II via the Usui Rei-ki Network, but I am not a Reiki Master. According to this network's web page that takes 5 years training to complete, and when you are a 'Master', you become a teacher, which is what 'Masters' in the Asian tradition are all about.
_http://www.reiki.com.au/

It's also very interesting to do a search for "reiki" on this forum. Just some ideas.

Laura said:
Another that could be made into a shareable meme such as follows:

Only logic can explain Liberal Fake News about Syria.

If the Russians where deliberate targeting civilians than they would just have carpet bombed Aleppo (and every terrorist occupied city) from the start. If the Russians had done that this War against terrorists would be over already. It's that easy. But that didn't happen, the Liberation of Aleppo took so long as it did because the terrorists where not allowing civilians to leave the city. Meaning the terrorists where using civilians as human shield to halt Syrian and Russian offensive. Meaning Russia and Syria are trying to avoid killing civilians.

Logic should tell you that.

But in the Western Media, Western liberal snowflakes trumpet the slaughter of babies and children - even if they must do so fraudulently - just so they can sell themselves as 'compassionate' and 'caring.' But deep down they don't care about the Syrians - or anyone else - or they would try to ascertain the Truth. They only care about themselves and every alleged 'war crime' presented on their beloved MSM is another opportunity for them to show how 'caring' and 'compassionate' they are (as long as it is not THEIR war crimes). Their 'activism' only exposes how empty and soulless they are. Their 'activism' only abets and prolongs the suffering of others.

Here is a version translated in French for francophones on social networks.
I tried to be fairly faithful in my translation. I especially struggled with the term "snowflakes".

About Trump, I do not know whether he will significantly change things within the government or whether he will keep the status quo.
But it has at least the merit of demonstrating that the situation has changed with regard to the media. It denounces mainstream media and proves the importance and influence of alternative media. Information warfare is at its maximum, and I feel the advantage is shifting. Let's enjoy it!

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 306
Divide By Zero said:
Yuriy said:
Communism worked well in factories, but Russia being a mostly agrarian society, did better with the Czar.
I didn't believe him until I saw this article.
https://www.sott.net/article/291745-Book-review-A-History-of-Central-Banking-and-the-Enslavement-of-Mankind

Buddy, one article cannot precisely display a picture of occurring. I re-read a great lot of articles, and did the same the analysis of statistical calculations. I do not argue that tsars and managed that, in realization of simplification of life of the population but, these steps fade in comparison with what was made by Bolsheviks, and in particular Stalin. Now there are a lot of charges in its party, it is quite possible to call some reasonable, but densely studying time of its board, I came to a conclusion that on another to work is to do much more harm to the country and people. But the country under its management achieved very considerable progress and if it was not poisoned and it could find the successor, then not the fact yet that the USSR broke up.

Edit=Quote

A: Hello to all! Exciting times ahead! It's time to rock and roll!

This is the perfect phrase of the Cs. To describe what is being felt / perceived.

Seers, charlatans, people who make efforts to wake up, from what we see, hear in the news, all, feel, desire, "see" the next change with disasters on a global socio-economic level, as if the earth needed purging.

Thanks for the session.

Back
Top Bottom