Session 10 December 2016

Menrva said:
Reading the Reiki questions and answers prompted a clarification I had. If someone hasn't been attuned and they use the symbols on themselves, are they using a weaker version of the energy from the symbol or is it completely moot? Better said, can someone use them on themselves with any benefit if they haven't been attuned? The symbols have power and meaning in and of themselves, but it sounds like if there is no driver via attunement, they won't have an effect or as much of an effect. Is that the case?
Thank you all for the session and beautiful ‘singing’ rain! :hug:
My experience of the Reiki attunements is that they are somewhat like a ceremony, that is certain things are done at certain times, and these include the drawing of specific symbols during some of those times. I want to say it is like a code that 'activates' your already existing connections, but that feels somewhat clumsy. I don't think using the symbols without this preparation would be useful, and might not have a good affect. After my first attunement I was encouraged to practice reiki and self reiki in order to 'set' the attunement. I have never heard of using reiki to do distance attunements, but I suppose it is possible.

No, there is nothing clear to follow- same issue I had with Keshe, videos but little paper. I will watch the others when I have time, but I find them misleading- plus I do not know Russian.

I gave up a few years ago to build these machines once I learned how to tell if the experiment was done right or wrong. I'm willing to watch more videos, but I prefer to read the plans on paper. When I was a child I drew up a perpetual motion generator-motor idea to show my teacher. A grown up who claims something revolutionary should be able to do the same and open their paper to discussion. A video is not sufficient.

As you can argue on that is enough or not if did not watch all videos!? There not all video in Russian, the following in English. (Amusing you the person, watched one video and told-is not present) Besides on some videos there drawings explicitly are submitted. Besides, in network it is full of drawings of similar designs. It is enough to gather in search engine - I do not know "the electromagnetic generator" of course for you, but I for example have enough also video to understand this concept.

Fluffy said:
Joe said:
T.C. said:
The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge.
It's kind of like creative manic depression. The greater period of creativity the greater the the lull after the creativity has gone.

It used to bother me a lot. I'm in a lull right now, but I've been flat out reading and learning, staying up late, thinking, remembering, recapping, for the past month that its a very welcome lull, I don't want to do much but the simple basics and I don't feel like I need to do anymore- nor am I motivated to do so! I used to think this was depression, it's not, it's balancing and regrouping.
it is like a wave. now in the trough, now in the crest. (I smiled when I read your signature after I had this thought)

Edit=Quote

Lindenlea said:
Laura said:
Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

_http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-courses

I didn't see the lineage anywhere. Can you find it and post it?

Laura - On the page that opens from the above link under the heading of Attunement Info - the paragraph reads:

The Reiki Training offered is based on the original Usui Natural System of Healing (Usui Shiki Ryoho). Helene demonstrates a clear and direct link to the lineage of Dr Mikao Usui.

I just thought this statement was her own training and teaching too. What do you think?

This is the reply to my email for more information re the lineage of the Reiki Master I'm interested in.

My Lineage Is Your Lineage

For your information and interest, I have documented my known Reiki lineage here. When you study Reiki through me, my lineage becomes your Reiki lineage.

I was trained in Reiki First (2006) & Second Degree (2007) in Cork, Ireland, by Reiki Master Maureen Gillen. Four years later in the NSW Northern Rivers, I trained in Reiki Third Degree (2011) with Reiki Teacher, Lise Plourde.

The following information refers to my lineage through Reiki Master Lise Plourde who trained me as a Reiki Master (2011) and certified me as a Reiki Teacher (2012).
Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage

DR. MIKAO USUI
DR. CHIJURO HAYASHI
MRS. HAWAKO TAKATA
PHYLLIS FURUMOTO
JOAN SMITH
GLENNESS MILETTE
LISE PLOURDE (Reiki 1 & 2)
HELENE COLLARD
YOU!

My Usui/Tibetan Lineage

DR. MIKAO USUI
DR. CHIJURO HAYASHI
MRS. HAWAKO TAKATA
PHYLLIS FURUMOTO
SEAN CAMPBELL
LINDA JOHNSON
LISE PLOURDE (Reiki 3)
HELENE COLLARD
YOU!

To conclude, I have a strong and direct lineage to Usui Shiki Ryoho, and have also been passed some information from Tibetan Reiki.

Note: I do not currently have lineage information for Reiki Master Maureen Gillen, however my certificates indicate a Usui/Tibetan Lineage with her also.

I have spoken with this Reiki Master and all being well we are to arrange a meeting in January after the holidays.

Yuriy said:
Yes, concerning Keyshia's technology, I consider it nonsense too. But there are other systems of fuel-free generators. In a particular - https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=CrWg_3SRvGY&list=PLGallUGGsDsyZYZnDWcjmDpg3vnTzV9gH

Oh I see what you mean, fuel free- using wind or solar? I thought you meant free energy. I was quickly annoyed at the free energy idea because I saw many videos of that and nothing conclusive. Sorry for misunderstanding.

But the problem is you don't need fancy technology for that. Many alternators and generators are very efficient, converting mechanical force into magnetic forces into electrical forces.

Also solar and wind are very inefficient. The only thing I saw that was very good was the generators that use waves in the ocean and the tide levels.

jimxster said:
Muxel said:
Would it be possible to publish the ohnh tu shayti sunehn symbol anywhere on the forum?

Second.

Welcome to the forum, jimxster. Since this is your first post here, it is customary to post a short introduction in the Newbie's Section telling us how you found the forum. Thanks! :)

bjorn said:
[quote author= Carl]After doing the rounds on Syria news, I just really have an urge to say this morning, the 'liberals' make me sick. I don't know what happened to this world, but it is crazy

This logic is the most short and polite way I can bring up to explain their full of BS about Syria.

If the Russians where deliberate targeting civilians than they would just have carpet bombed Aleppo to the ground and every terrorist occupied city from the start. If the Russians would have done that this War would already been long over. It's that easy. But that didn't happen, the Liberation of Aleppo took so long as it did because the terrorists where not allowing civilians to leave the city. Meaning the terrorists where using civilians as human shield to halt Syrian and Russian offensive. Meaning Russia and Syria are trying to avoid hit civilians.

Logic should tell you that

But my attempts have been all to no avail. I can only conclude that these Western snowflakes just use the slaughter of babies and children just so because they can sell themselves as 'compassionate' and 'caring.'

Deep down they don't care about the Syrians. They only care about themselves and every 'war crime' presented on their beloved MSM is another opportunity for them to show how 'caring' and 'compassionate' they are.

Their 'activism' only exposes how empty and soulless they are. Their 'activism' only aids in and prolongs the suffering of others.
[/quote]

Couldn't say it better myself bjorn and Carl. I have been doing the rounds on twitter, and the stuff I see there just leaves me without words. How clever of the pathocrats to weaponize compassion, one of the traits we humans have and psychopaths don't. All this fake compassion and imposing political correctness (PC) is not about the suffering, or the minorities, but the enforcing the imposition on others and making them feel bad in some way for having a contrary (and often well researched) opinion. Divide and conquer, as always.

Arwenn said:
Couldn't say it better myself bjorn and Carl. I have been doing the rounds on twitter, and the stuff I see there just leaves me without words. How clever of the pathocrats to weaponize compassion, one of the traits we humans have and psychopaths don't. All this fake compassion and imposing political correctness (PC) is not about the suffering, or the minorities, but the enforcing the imposition on others and making them feel bad in some way for having a contrary (and often well researched) opinion. Divide and conquer, as always.

I strongly agree with the frustration felt by everyone here at the moral high horse of liberalism/progressivism, even as its philosophy has been setting fire to the world.

I feel compelled to share something from a blog I read and shared from earlier. The author discusses "callous altruism", which is what Lobaczewski would call paramoralistic rhetoric. It's about communism, but the author characterizes today's political establishment as communist also, due to its obsession with violent revolution in the name of liberty and civil rights.

_http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html?m=1

And what is communism? As a political formula? Perhaps we can define it, with a nice 20th-century social-science jargon edge, as nonempathic altruism. Or for a sharper pejorative edge, callous altruism.

What is callous altruism? Altruism itself is a piece of 20th-century jargon. We could contrast it with the original word for the same thing, obviously too Christian to prosper in our age: charity. When we say charity, of course, we think of empathic altruism.

When we think of charity, we think not just of helping others - but of helping others whom we know and love, for whom we feel a genuine, unforged emotional connection. For whom we feel, in a word, empathy. Understandably, these people tend to be those who are socially close to us. If not people we already know, they are people we would easily befriend if we met them.

Dickens, no stranger to genuine empathy, had a term for nonempathic altruism. He called it telescopic philanthropy. Who is Peter Singer? Mrs. Jellyby, with tenure.

So, for example, in classic Bolshevik communism, who is the revolution for? The workers and peasants. But... in classic Bolshevik communism... who actually makes the revolution? Nobles (Lenin) and Jews (Trotsky), basically. To wit, the groups in Russian society who are in fact most distant - emotionally, culturally, socially - from actual workers and peasants.

Similarly, the most passionate anti-racists in America are all to be found, in early September, at Burning Man. Everyone at Burning Man, with hardly an exception, is highly altruistic toward African-Americans. But, to within an epsilon, there are no African-Americans at Burning Man.

But wait, why is this wrong? What's wrong with nonempathic altruism? Why does it matter to the people being helped if the brains of their helpers genuinely light up in the love lobe, or not? Loved or not, they're still helped - right?

Or are they? How'd that whole Soviet thing work out for the workers and peasants?

Heck, for the last 50 years, one of the central purposes of American political life has been advancing the African-American community. And over the last four decades, what has happened to the African-American community? I'll tell you one thing - in every major city in America, there's a burnt-out feral ghetto which, 50-years ago, was a thriving black business district. On the other hand, there's a street in that ghetto named for Dr. King. So, there's that. And since we mentioned Mrs. Jellyby, what exactly has a century of telescopic philanthropy done for Africa?

{Snip}

Once you learn to recognize the distinction between empathic and nonempathic altruism, you'll see it everywhere. Empathic altruism - charity - is simply good. Nonempathic altruism - communism - is simply evil. There's not a whole lot of gray area between good and evil. Evil motivations can certainly, by coincidence, produce good results - but this is an accident, which has little or nothing to do with the supposed "good intentions."

Consider our late lamented "Arab Spring," a true "spring surprise" that is creeping closer and closer to having killed a million people.
As Stalin said, of course, a million people is just a statistic. You need a visual. I like to work with Olympic swimming pools full of blood.

And why did the Arab Spring happen? It happened because our dear State Department incited revolutions across the Arab world. And why did State do that? They did it with the full-throated approval of the American people - all the American people, from left to right. As far as I can recall, UR and David Goldman were the only two pundits condemning this enormous crime, which has produced exactly the results we expected.

And what were the American people thinking? They were in a pure state of callous altruism. They thought, we'll help our little brown Arab brothers by supporting them in their enlightened democratic revolution. Mrs. Jellyby could not have expressed it better.

When you are motivated by genuine charity, and your charitable efforts backfire and actually harm the recipient of your help, you feel guilt and sorrow like nothing else. You're a witness to a horrific motorcycle accident. You run over to the man on the ground, pull his helmet off, hug him and give him CPR. Unfortunately, he would have been fine, except that you just severed his spinal cord. How do you feel? Is your reaction: "oh well, at least I tried?"

How did the American people react when their Arab experiment didn't go so well? I'll tell you exactly how they reacted. "Oh well, at least we tried." And then they changed the channel. And that's what's wrong with callous altruism.

Or are they? How'd that whole Soviet thing work out for the workers and peasants?

Actually, I had a good talk a few years ago with a friend originally from Russia.

Communism worked well in factories, but Russia being a mostly agrarian society, did better with the Czar.

He explained that Marxism was originally designed with the Industrial Revolution in mind. It would probably have done well in England. If you look at worker co-ops in Spain and some other european countries, they fare very well with equality and outperform investor based vulture systems.

Here's some info from a "marxist economist" that I listen to weekly on the radio here. He was quite prophetic with the Apple tax cheating in Ireland and other issues. I think his view on labor and capitalism is the most common sense when it comes to shattering the brainwashing of what we have, which is not true capitalism but sort of an oligarchy.
https://coopmatters.com/tag/richard-wolff/

Communism worked well in factories, but Russia being a mostly agrarian society, did better with the Czar.
У вашего друга искажённое представление о времени когда правили цари. Советы(большевики) приблизили общество к более справедливому социальному устройству.

Your friend has a distorted idea of time when tsars ruled. Councils (Bolsheviks) brought closer society to more fair social device.
p.s.I apologize I will not get used In any way, чо at first rerural lands it is necessary :D

Martina said:
I had this idea that I have to somehow clean my life first to have place for others- but this is what made me so self centered. All the pain I had recently made me to step back from this and thank you for everything you do, the information you share, it's really valuable.

That's very good Martina! I think it's true for all of us. You help yourself by helping others more often than the reverse.

Back
Top Bottom