Session 10 December 2016

Hmmmm with the assassination of the lovely Russian ambassador in Turkey I am wondering if this would be a marker? The C's mentioned assassinations in the post below. Could we possibly now be on this timeline?

...which reminded me the exchange that took place at the start of December 21st 2012 session.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29988.0.html

A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Okay. Anything further going along that line?

A: Following food issues, always sickness.

Q: (Andromeda) Sickness like the plague?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Well, anything further along that line before we divert off onto questions which we have?

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

I know this assassination got a lot of news coverage on MSM locally - as it was been aired wherever I went! However I am not au fait world-wide as to the amount of 'objection' to the assassination. Apart from the conscienceless nutjobs that danced on his coffin. I hope this was not accepted by the masses in general. But feel this could be a 'step and a stage'. A major step as they said.

happyliza said:
Hmmmm with the assassination of the lovely Russian ambassador in Turkey I am wondering if this would be a marker? The C's mentioned assassinations in the post below. Could we possibly now be on this timeline?

...which reminded me the exchange that took place at the start of December 21st 2012 session.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29988.0.html

A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Okay. Anything further going along that line?

A: Following food issues, always sickness.

Q: (Andromeda) Sickness like the plague?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Well, anything further along that line before we divert off onto questions which we have?

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

I know this assassination got a lot of news coverage on MSM locally - as it was been aired wherever I went! However I am not au fait world-wide as to the amount of 'objection' to the assassination. Apart from the conscienceless nutjobs that danced on his coffin. I hope this was not accepted by the masses in general. But feel this could be a 'step and a stage'. A major step as they said.

I was thinking about that fragment myself. I don't think (I hope not) the masses thought the assassination was ok, but there were certainly efforts from some media outlets to make it acceptable, even good. Specifically, Clarissa Ward from CNN, Gersh Kuntzman from New York Daily News, and Elham Bader from Al Jazeera. (Here's one source, but it's in Spanish.)

I also thought about this session:

13th September 2009 said:
Q: (Joe) What was your theory? (L) She was talking about Illion's Darkness over Tibet and the descending spiral and that it's a choice and you have to...

A: We couldn't have explained it any better!

Q: (Scottie) Did you write about this on the forum? (Keit) Yeah. (Scottie) How did I miss that?? (A***) Yeah. (Keit) I have some more to say about this. (Joe) So that was about trying to smash all these souls back into primal matter, was that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Allen) Could you just explain it, because I didn't read it. (Keit) What I said is that... I brought this in quotes and quoted from Darkness Over Tibet. The author mentions that there are two possibilities in development: upward and downward. And there is a possibility of losing one's soul, but it should be a conscious decision, it's a choice. And it can't be taken by force. (L) But they can make you choose by wearing you out. (Keit) Exactly, and I gave my personal example where I felt that traumatic experiences in our lives kind of manipulates us into choosing the downward development. And we basically choose something that is against our own level of being. And it's so traumatic for the soul, that it twists the soul and puts it in a downward position. The eventual outcome of this event is basically smashing the soul, even if the final smashing event is relative small. And that's why there is so much suffering and pathology in the world, where they force and manipulate souls into choosing. (L) Against their own nature. (PL) And Illion said that the worse thing for a human being is the sin against their own soul. (Keit) And sinning against the soul is going against your own level or nature of being. So, like narcissistic tendencies and everything, that's why for our own sake we need to clean ourselves. (DD) Is this why they've injected so many drugs into the culture to just weaken people?

A: Yes and remember also transmarginal inhibition principles.

Q: (L) One of those principles is that even strong dogs that could not be broken in ordinary ways, if they subjected them to physical trauma like surgery, or illness, or something like that, that that would weaken them to the point where they could be turned. So torture is also part of this process.

Q: (L) And we live now in a culture of torture which is basically a soul-smashing culture.

Q: (L) So there are souls that are being twisted and deformed to the point where they will... I mean, a lot of these people think that they will be going to heaven because they're imposing their god's will on other people, and they think that whatever they have to do to bring in the rule of their distorted version of Jesus Christ on Earth or whatever - ya know, these fundies - that basically they themselves are putting themselves in the position of being soul smashed because they are completely going against not only the teachings of Christ, but also against their own natures. I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in C**rches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil. (Joe) I wonder if it extends to people who aren't directly involved in it, but are just ordinary members of the population whose minds are so twisted that in their own minds they sanction it or they agree with it. Even when they're faced with the facts, they're not being lied to so much, but they realize the whole thing about torture and the CIA and torture camps...

A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Q: (Joe) That's really interesting because it kind of explains the whole debate over torture, and how they've been trying to get people to accept torture. And more and more facts coming out about the reality of the CIA having tortured and trying to twist that around to get people to accept that as something that is conscionable.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Q: (DD) That's why there's the popularity of television shows like "24". (Joe) Conditioning people. (DD) It's wildly popular. (Joe) I mean, you get all these people who are faced with the real life torture of another human being, and they actually cheer it on. And if that's the same as participation, then these people are all being put on that downward spiral.

A: Remember the "lake of fire" in the Book of Revelation? Remember that those who live by the sword will die by the sword?

Q: (Keit) What's "lake of fire"? (Allen) In Revelation where all those who didn't accept Christ would be thrown in... (Joe) Hell, basically.

A: Soul smashing.

Q: (L) Creepy. (Allen) I'm thinking about all those people who don't necessarily think torture is okay, but they still... like they abhor torture but they're still kind of accepting it because it's necessary, or maybe they just try to not think about it at all. (Joe) Well, people who think it's necessary... (L) They're already lost. They've already bought it. I mean, the scientific evidence is that if you need information or whatever, if there's some justifiable reason, that is NOT the way to get it. The records of the inquisition which are extensive - I mean, tens of thousands of people were tortured and confessed to the most outrageous lies just to get it over with. Just get it over with and let me die! I'll tell you anything you want me to say! And they confessed to flying on broomsticks, to mating with devils, to dancing naked in the moonlight, to kissing each other's backsides... I mean, you name it, and they confessed to it just to get it to stop. And it was ALL horse-hockey! (Allen) And I'm sorry, even if scientific evidence doesn’t show that, even if we said, "Oh yeah, torture actually works for getting information," you're still torturing human beings! It's still abhorrent. It's like, how can you do that?! (Keit) The thought I had is that pathology, what is done to children of narcissistic families, it's like torture. (L) It IS torture! (Keit) And what happens is kind of like it poisons them and basically allows them to accept the torture environment. Because they already experienced it, they were like touched by evil. (L) Torturing another human being to force them to say or do something that is against their principles is wrong no matter what your perspective. They are, each individual, entitled to their principles, to their ideas, to their politics whatever. And if you want to change that, or if you think that there is something about their point of view that is threatening to you, then the way to change that is by discourse, by education, by sharing information and data. NOT by trying to force them to go against what is rightfully theirs, at the soul level, by torture! To try to force somebody like that is basically a kind of soul killing of its own. Jesus even said in the New Testament that whoever is a stumbling block to the least of these, it would be better for him that he had never been born. And when he said, "never been born", that's almost like a way of saying his soul is going to be smashed. It's just really astonishing. (DD) What happens to a soul after it is smashed?

A: Primal matter. Start the cycle over. Millions or billions of years acquiring consciousness.

Q: (DD) So you start out as like a hydrogen atom or something. (Joe) You become a rock. (PL) Is there a link between a “smashing year” that was announced by the Cs early this year? It was mentioned, and now we're talking about soul smashing... (L) Well, it's kind of interesting because this insight that I had about soul-smashing, when I woke up that particular morning is that that is what they are trying to do: they actually think that they can smash souls and turn them into primal matter. And it was such a shocking thought to me, and just now I'm realizing that this insight came through in the year they called a "smashing year". This insight kind of came smashing through into my consciousness - to even think of that; that's almost unthinkable. (PL) If they smash the soul of human beings, then aren't they losing because we are their cattle? So it's more like that... (Joe) The whole thing starts again...

A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

It's also interesting that the session of 21st Dec 2012 mentions both the issue of acceptance of assassinations and the hikes of food prices in January. Both seem more or less probable now as Trump is to become president. One way of hitting him would be via de economy, with obvious consequences for poor people. Or they could decide to simply 'take him out', and while I don't see that happening in the near future, it seems that many snowflake liberals would be ready to not only accept but even celebrate his assassination. Some were calling for that on social media, weren't they?

Thanks for the other pertinent session quote Windmill Knight. I too noted the food scarcity etc as part of the timeline. Things are certainly heating up - perhaps in the desperation as well.
Now we have the recent Libyian highjack however I am sympathetic to their cause to release Ghaddafi's son - would be good if the family can manage to stabilize the country again. Thankfully it doesn't look like they intend to do harm to the passengers.

I too have just had a very personal warning locally today. I went out to check some mess that had appeared over the glass on my balcony today thinking that it was crow mess, only to find that someone has thrown an egg to my second floor messing all down the wall, table glass etc. I never thought one single egg could do so much mess. Didn't find the shell but it has been windy.

More importantly it is scary because I have been targeted (though I try to say it is just children etc) why me? Well I have stopped posting about Turkey but my land neighbour in the village contacted me 14 days ago to warn me that he and I have been made scape-goats in the village by the mayor. It turns out that the mayor wants to defy building regs and build on land next to us that is non build designated. So to do this he has to make the current road that goes through our land illegal (which it is) and make the lower dirt track going to his land legal. My neighbour instigated a court case over a fence he erected which disclosed the illegal road in the process. So in order to get his way, the mayor has deemed it fit to blame us for the problem of the illegal road!! Which he wishes to 'rectify' before a vote of no confidence in him - duly deserved! I too - totally oblivious of all this - had put in outline planning application to the Ministry to find out how much I can build on my land. Which, again will highlight the road problem but now will 'prove' I have something to do with it!!

My neighbour is from the Black Sea - Trabzon area - like most of those in 'control' in the village and he is doing his best to counter the smear campaign.

Anyway - I have no other reasons why the egg would have targeted me, plus it is the first time I have ever seen egg thrown here. As I have no proof who did it I am now definitely going to install a robust camara system once I can afford it. I have taken pictures and will inform a poiice friend. Especially as usual occupants of the building are all away leaving only a neurotic type woman downstairs.

I have also had my electricity go off for ages over the last few days with no trip of my fuse box. Eventually it comes back on BUT NO OTHER FLATS had the electricity cut ONLY me! There is a secure entrance door but the scatty women often leaves it open and the lights on so people could get access into the building sadly.

I cannot think of any other reason as I keep myself to myself other than working with my friend - so more of a hermit except going to 3 cafes with my friend.

Water has been going haywire too but I am more inclined to put that down to plumbing/pressure problems.

Windmill knight said:
It's also interesting that the session of 21st Dec 2012 mentions both the issue of acceptance of assassinations and the hikes of food prices in January. Both seem more or less probable now as Trump is to become president. One way of hitting him would be via de economy, with obvious consequences for poor people. Or they could decide to simply 'take him out', and while I don't see that happening in the near future, it seems that many snowflake liberals would be ready to not only accept but even celebrate his assassination. Some were calling for that on social media, weren't they?

If assasination here, maybe it will be like Reagan, which was an attempt that flipped his "everyday hero" into a corporate PTB stooge. It was sickening and I smell the same with Trump, who actually copied a lot from Reagan.

I have an annoying nagging feeling about all of this speculation, like it's justifying something that isn't here.
Why is there this blindness towards Trump? We see his appointments reflect the status quo. We see his policies flip 180 from his promises.

I hate to say it but are we blinded in the belief that change will come through the system?

Where can we say that Trump is the real deal?

Divide By Zero said:
Why is there this blindness towards Trump? We see his appointments reflect the status quo. We see his policies flip 180 from his promises.
Blindness?! He is joining the game. He has to play the game.
I see his "appointments" as people that that will be accepted quickly, and easily replaced.
Do you play chess? I suggest that you look at the board.

I think Putin won't let it pass, he went personally to the ambassador's funeral , it was made an event,
I hope they drag the story and thus "not letting it pass" as normal.

But they need to be careful not to act off the hook either, i think they have an strategy unless washington goes on a frenzy of attacks in desperation.

If they are trying to get Hillary back it coinsides with the attacks before Trump takes office so they need to create a situation to distabilize the peace process to re ignite instability.

curious_richard said:
Divide By Zero said:
Blindness?! He is joining the game. He has to play the game.
I see his "appointments" as people that that will be accepted quickly, and easily replaced.
Do you play chess? I suggest that you look at the board.

Whatever game it is, he's doing a great job at talking the talk while dissapointing. Hillary would be worse. But is it really a choice when honestly, both sides look to be liars, albeit with different ways of PR?

I don't play chess, but I like history. Obama was also curious at the start, as his appointments came people excused them- with a hope in change. What if hope blinds us? I'm really not seeing it with our system as it is. I could be blind, pessimistic, or realistic. So all I can depend on is history for now.

He might change, but why deep down I feel shades of Obama's Hope? Why the hooplah opposition? Why the same story of possible assassination that gave Obama some "credibility"? And of course, the time magazine man of the year, damn, but it's damned if they do, damned if they don't put him as Man of the Year.
This is really a bizarro world, with bizarro games.

My problem is that I hate games that I feel are rigged.

It's like the promotion of World Wars, both sides funded by the same powerful groups- they always win. So, why are we still playing chess- who will just knock down the board?

Now, a couple of times I was told a few years ago that to believe the economy won't crash is blind- because it's inevitable. But my argument was that a crash would make it harder to keep people docile, turns things into chaos. Why would "they" let this happen if not just to keep people docile and separate us on ideologies? I saw an article on sott.net earlier today capitalizing on the millenial hate, how many of them live at home- telling them to get a job. It's like blinding us from the truth- that the way the economy runs, under democrats or republicans is broken, by blaming it on "laziness".

I'm so tired of this drama and refuse to invest hope in change. I'm not saying it won't happen, but history repeats in cycles - so what says the same system that killed Kennedy- the last real president and put in puppets and stirs the media pot to give "street cred" for Bill Clinton, Obama, and I feel- Trump are not still doing the same thing? That is what I mean by blindness.

Him putting in bush level appointments as some strategic maneuver is not proven and his word is not showing that he understands the implications and what needs to be done.

I still think Putin will use him to benefit Russia, and leave him as the fool- which is easier with him than the "perfect talker/perfect liar" Obama/Clinton.

As I said in the early days of the election, Trump follows the historical model of Hitler in some respects. As Alana pointed out, there are also some differences. The main difference is esoteric. By voting for Trump, a KNOWN evil was rejected and "hope" was expressed by the mass mind of Americans. Thing is, in the case of Hitler, he and his gang had started the anti-Jewish program and they were picked because of it. In the present case, Trump didn't start the anti-Muslim program, he just capitalized on it. I don't know what difference that will make, but it could be an important point esoterically speaking. In other words, the liberals hoisted on their own petard.

I notice that Trump is selecting people that are sure to get him support from Washington insiders and whether that is strategic or not, remains to be seen. One day he says one thing, the next he says another. So the whole show is interesting. I'm not holding my breath for him to do something grand and glorious. As the Cs said, he "will try". Well, "try" doesn't mean succeed.

What I do think is useful and a bit of fun is to hold his feet to the fire via social media. If you aren't doing that, then don't complain when things go south.

Laura said:
I notice that Trump is selecting people that are sure to get him support from Washington insiders and whether that is strategic or not, remains to be seen. One day he says one thing, the next he says another. So the whole show is interesting. I'm not holding my breath for him to do something grand and glorious. As the Cs said, he "will try". Well, "try" doesn't mean succeed.

What I do think is useful and a bit of fun is to hold his feet to the fire via social media. If you aren't doing that, then don't complain when things go south.

Paul Craig Roberts said kind of the same thing.

https://www.sott.net/article/335615-Paul-Craig-Roberts-Trumps-appointment-decisions-deserve-a-chance-to-prove-themselves

Keep in mind also that there are two kinds of insiders. Some represent the agendas of special interests; others go with the flow because they enjoy participating in the affairs of the nation. Those who don't go with the flow are eliminated from participating.

Goldman Sachs is a good place to get rich. That Mnuchin left 14 years ago could mean that he was not a good match for Goldman Sachs, that they did not like him or he did not like them. That Flynn and Mattis have taken independent positions on ISIS and torture suggests that they are mavericks. All three of these appointees seem to be strong and confident individuals who know the terrain, which is the kind of people a president needs if he is to accomplish anything.

The problem with beating up on an administration before it exists and has a record is that the result can be that the administration becomes deaf to all criticism. It is much better to give the new president a chance and to hold his feet to the fire on the main issues.

The Cs seemed to agree with you that there's still suffering ahead, probably not much Trump and Putin could do to stop that no matter how perfectly they played the game. Also via the Cs, this Trump reality show probably provides more time and opportunities to catch glimpses of the man behind the curtain.

Divide By Zero,

Hang in there. I think most of us are not thrilled with Trump's actions and statements. As Laura says:
Laura said:
What I do think is useful and a bit of fun is to hold his feet to the fire via social media.

But at least you haven't given up completely.

Divide By Zero said:
I still think Putin will use him to benefit Russia, and leave him as the fool- which is easier with him than the "perfect talker/perfect liar" Obama/Clinton

Putin does seem like a much better bet to me as well. Trump is a long shot at best I think.

In keeping with the chess theme I still wonder about a remark the Cs gave about "checkmate" and the "queen" here:

Session 10 January 2015
Q: (L) Not only chaotic, but I think that you can be... I dunno how to
explain it. Remember all the crap and chaos we went through with
this police investigation, the fiscal audit, and all that? Everything was
just chaotic then. It's like when you're in this disconnected state
where you're trying to leave where you don't want to be, and you're
trying to go to where you want to be, and you become suspended in
between. You become a target. It's like a shooting gallery and you're
just a turkey flying through.
(Data) A discontinuity.
(L) Yeah, it's a discontinuity. It's crazy. Am I onto something there?
A: Indeed!
Q: (L) Okay, is that enough on that?
(Perceval) Yes. I wanted to ask about the extent to which the US and
the powers in that camp have been checkmated by Russia and
Putin?
They seem to be extremely quiet. All they can do is talk a lot
of nonsense and throw silly accusations around...
A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of
being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.
(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]
(Chu) You wish!

There have been many guesses as to who the "queen" is. I had thought maybe it was Hillary but if it was, she is kind of off the board (though her fans still hold on).

Then I just noticed another possible candidate for "queen":

Session 16 September 1995
Q: (RC) It has come to my attention that most of the places where the word for "God" is used in
Zohar as well as in the Old Testament, it is used in its feminine form. Does this imply that the
Queen of Heaven... who is Isis?
A: Isis is a vanguard.
Q: (RC) What is a vanguard?
A: A symbol of energy patterns that lead transformations of cultures during border periods.

ISIS is still on the board but if the "Queen of Heaven" is ISIS and she is taken off the board it would certainly be like a "checkmate" for the US and it's vassals.

Just some thoughts. :/

Divide By Zero said:
Windmill knight said:

If assasination here, maybe it will be like Reagan, which was an attempt that flipped his "everyday hero" into a corporate PTB stooge. It was sickening and I smell the same with Trump, who actually copied a lot from Reagan.

I have an annoying nagging feeling about all of this speculation, like it's justifying something that isn't here.

I hate to say it but are we blinded in the belief that change will come through the system?

Where can we say that Trump is the real deal?

I don't think we can say that he is the real deal now, and personally, I don't think we will ever be able to. All we can say is that he is not the guy the establishment as a whole wanted in the White House; that he got elected mostly as a reaction against the establishment; and that he seems to have a mixed bag of ideas on his agenda, some very good, some very bad. So he is no Putin by a long shot, but he is change in that he is following his own script. Where that change is going to lead is yet to be seen. And yeah, it can also happen that as soon as he is in power he fully embraces the 'party line' and does what every other US president has done since Kennedy. We'll see.

If he ever is the target of an assassination attempt, that won't mean he is actually a good guy - just that they don't want him there.

Flashgordonv said:
F William Engdahl is an interesting character who generally writes good stuff exposing the hypocrisy of the establishment. I've read a lot of his stuff and have a few of his books On the whole Trump issue, he seems to have completely lost the plot. He has come very close to losing his cool and frothing at the mouth. Kinda surprising. I would have expected that he sit back and observe and see what Trump actually does when he assumes office, assuming he is not assassinated in the meantime. Rather than that he seems to be running around like so many of the Killary fans, gnashing his teeth and weeping hysterically and forecast the end of the world.

Similar thoughts occur with Chris Hedges, he still seems to be full on against Trump and doesn’t look like going near a 'wait and see’ point of view.

I wonder if generally there’s a kind of 'as above, so below' thing going on with regard to The Wave and possible futures on a larger cosmic scale? It seems many events recently are challenging peoples ability to step back, reassess and reevaluate a given situation. Think, Putin, Russia, Trump, Syria/Assad, Clinton, Brexit, 'liberal values’ and 'the left', conservatism and 'the right', etc etc. It’s as if events are repeatedly begging certain questions and testing challenging one’s ability to grasp new and often very different realities. The ability to adapt and 'go there'.

On a larger cosmic scale its an interesting thought, that such events may reflect larger processes above which unfold below as series of mini-tests or trail runs to see how adaptable/open to rapidly shifting realities observers can make themselves (or not). So maybe these sudden shifts we experience here are indicators of reality branching points above. Where some folk seem desperate to cling to or event strengthen the old realities, maybe they ought to be careful what they wish for.

That we’re experiencing an increase in these sudden shifts again seems fit well with the idea of 'as above, so below'. If larger cosmic events on the horizon somehow require observers to experience a particular lesson set which determines the kind of reality where next the will best fit next, how we respond to events shaping what kind reality we branch off to next.

Alada said:
Flashgordonv said:
F William Engdahl is an interesting character who generally writes good stuff exposing the hypocrisy of the establishment. I've read a lot of his stuff and have a few of his books On the whole Trump issue, he seems to have completely lost the plot. He has come very close to losing his cool and frothing at the mouth. Kinda surprising. I would have expected that he sit back and observe and see what Trump actually does when he assumes office, assuming he is not assassinated in the meantime. Rather than that he seems to be running around like so many of the Killary fans, gnashing his teeth and weeping hysterically and forecast the end of the world.

Similar thoughts occur with Chris Hedges, he still seems to be full on against Trump and doesn’t look like going near a 'wait and see’ point of view.

I wonder if generally there’s a kind of 'as above, so below' thing going on with regard to The Wave and possible futures on a larger cosmic scale? It seems many events recently are challenging peoples ability to step back, reassess and reevaluate a given situation. Think, Putin, Russia, Trump, Syria/Assad, Clinton, Brexit, 'liberal values’ and 'the left', conservatism and 'the right', etc etc. It’s as if events are repeatedly begging certain questions and testing challenging one’s ability to grasp new and often very different realities. The ability to adapt and 'go there'.

On a larger cosmic scale its an interesting thought, that such events may reflect larger processes above which unfold below as series of mini-tests or trail runs to see how adaptable/open to rapidly shifting realities observers can make themselves (or not). So maybe these sudden shifts we experience here are indicators of reality branching points above. Where some folk seem desperate to cling to or event strengthen the old realities, maybe they ought to be careful what they wish for.

That we’re experiencing an increase in these sudden shifts again seems fit well with the idea of 'as above, so below'. If larger cosmic events on the horizon somehow require observers to experience a particular lesson set which determines the kind of reality where next the will best fit next, how we respond to events shaping what kind reality we branch off to next.

What I bolded above seems important: I keep recalling what the Cs said "It's not where you are, but who you are and WHAT YOU SEE." Seems to me that "what you see" is a function of "who you are" and those who can keep up with the steps of this dance are those for whom it won't matter where they are - they will be the ones who build arks because it seems like a fun thing to do and then find out how useful they are.

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?

A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.

Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

I think we have to be realistic and realize that no matter what Trump does, even if he manages to be only the diet coke of evil, it is NOT going to change the main trajectory that we are on at present which is signaled by environmental clues such as weather, geology and fireball flux. So if anybody thinks that Trump is more worth worrying about than that, I don't know what to say.

Laura said:
I think we have to be realistic and realize that no matter what Trump does, even if he manages to be only the diet coke of evil, it is NOT going to change the main trajectory that we are on at present which is signaled by environmental clues such as weather, geology and fireball flux. So if anybody thinks that Trump is more worth worrying about than that, I don't know what to say.

Yeah, I have to say that I don't really get it.

Right now, Trump isn't even in office. He can't really actually do anything. Meanwhile, the lefty/Hillary gang is so nuts that frankly, that (and the forces behind it) worry me more.

BUT, as Laura points out above, none of that makes a hill of beans of difference if there are fireballs sailing down from the heavens, quakes, sinkholes swallowing things, outgassings, mass die-offs, etc.

At the moment, I'm posting stuff on FB that basically points out how nuts the anti-Trump gang is. How nuts the pro-Trump gang is remains to be seen. I mean, sure, they're nuts too, but I don't see them going crazy because Trump backtracked on some of his more outlandish promises.

And THEN, the C's once said that the USA is "past the point of no return". If that still holds, then it means that it's all gonna go kaflooey in one way or another. And I think that's what's really bothering people: that it's all gonna fall apart, everyone can feel it, and it's terrifying.

Well, if the USA goes kaflooey, so does the rest of the Western world. But that's exactly why we all need to keep our wits about us, especially now. It's highly unlikely that any real change will occur without some mayhem. The extent of that chaos may be mitigated IF and ONLY IF we as individuals and as a group keep reading the signs, try to remain calm and focused, and "do our jobs" as frequency reading units, or whatever you want to call it.

Somebody said to me recently basically that it's not so bad for me, cuz I'm in Europe. And I thought to myself, "Whaaa?!" First of all, Europe is part of the Western World problem. Like, DEEP in the thick of it! Secondly, anything that happens to the USA happens to me. We have a FOTCM HQ there!! We have tons of members there!! Believe me, I think about that a lot. We all do. At a very basic and practical level, the food that goes on our table here comes from donations that come primarily from US systems and many US donors! Our whole org is a US non-profit! Let's say all hell breaks loose in the US. Great, I'm sure not gonna be sleeping at night anymore. It's a global thing, and everything is interconnected - in more ways than one.

Now, that's more like a Worst Case Scenario, and hopefully that will also be mitigated somehow...

Anyway, to look at it all solely based on Trump is good, Trump is bad... Or Trump is good, Hillary is Evil... That all totally misses the point that change is coming, and WE DON'T KNOW what that means. If you go nuts, you're screwed. If you keep your wits about you, then at least you/we have a chance for something better/different.

I have a very strong feeling that right now it is critical to stay focused. It's important not to let anger, bitterness, or resentment get the best of us, no matter what happens. It needs to be expressed safely, and then we need to point out the nonsense on SOTT, social media, etc.

If we don't do that, how hard is it for that "darkness" to be morphed into exactly the kind of "Nazi" insanity that is exactly what people fear? That's how it works: they get you fired up, they channel that fire in the wrong direction, and suddenly you become exactly what you were supposed to be fighting against. Everyone always thinks, "Oh, not me! That would never happen!" And then it happens.

So furthermore, you need to know yourself very well, air things out, and stay on track. And that's why we're all here!

Having said all that, I'm not gonna get indigestion from Caesarmas dinner worrying about what MIGHT happen. I don't have time for indigestion, because stuff needs to be done. To quote Jesse Ventura: "I ain't got time to bleed."

We've got work to do!
:knitting:

Thank you Scottie, Laura and others for your words full of consciousness, and for helping us open our eyes. An inspiration for me.

Back
Top Bottom