Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

I'm not american, but I doubt it helps to simply dump Trump as he goes with the lies, it seems kind of self-rightous. If he cannot be a real president, then who could? If people turn away from him it is like admitting that this country cannot be governed, which is very destabilizing. If he lies knowingly and people know he does it because he doesn't have a chance, aren't they both in the same boat?

Thanks for saying that mrtn. I was thinking about the alternatives and there aren't many that would work so great. If they would impeach Trump or his health goes or there is a crazed assassination and Pence replaces him or who knows what, we still haven't "Drained the Swamp".

I think realistically we should be thinking that this could be a slow painful process before enough truth seeps into the mass-consciousness to make positive changes.

At some point maybe that could be greatly accelerated but maybe slow and easy wins the race. As we are seeing with our own methods of therapy the more gentle ones may prove to be better than an instant "cathartic" approach. As a TV butter commercial used to say "It's not nice to fool mother nature".

That CNN slip up was amazing. Having the truth come out on MSM was stunning even to me.

I'm not american, but I doubt it helps to simply dump Trump as he goes with the lies, it seems kind of self-rightous. If he cannot be a real president, then who could? If people turn away from him it is like admitting that this country cannot be governed, which is very destabilizing. If he lies knowingly and people know he does it because he doesn't have a chance, aren't they both in the same boat?
The DeepState really really want Trump gone now... The best thing everyone can do is support him more than ever before - in spite of all his lies! That would stick 2 fingers up at them like never before.

The DeepState really really want Trump gone now... The best thing everyone can do is support him more than ever before - in spite of all his lies! That would stick 2 fingers up at them like never before.

Well, it may be a tad too late for it now BlackCartouche:

(Pierre) He cannot go in the right direction. At this point, he has no way of winning, so it's going to be a Deep State scenario from now on. And you know what that means for people.

(PoB) Could it still be that the Democrats and all the crazy lefties can steal it in the way that he would be impeached?

A: Why impeach a perfectly good puppet?

Willingly or not, he's one of them now.

He's still useful though: the way he talks and how things just slip out of his mouth makes a lot of the poo behind the scenes become visible, hence giving us more material to work with in order to point out the discrepancies of the PTB evil agenda. In my personal view, one of the most useful tools Trump gave us is the "mainstreamisation" of the concept of "fake news." Except that he now sits on the side that is responsible for creating fake news.

I found this interesting article of SOTT today: Trump is done: The coup is complete -- Sott.net

Last edited:

It is sort of a political crevice he's teetering on right now. If he is being spooked (and that is hard to say if he is), one can only imaging what's could be going through his mind.

Meanwhile two prim-time networks are on the bill, so that the lying waffle hag can keep the heat on Syria. Trump is surrounded by snake's.

Published on Apr 14, 2018

I hope the topic Endgame for the US Empire allows for sneaking in a poll taken by the German Forsa Institut between April 10 and April 13: (Link to Deutsche WirtschaftsNachrichten)

DWN - The majority of Germans are not convinced by the political debate over Russia:

According to a Forsa poll they blame the West rather than Russia for being responsible for the increasing tensions between East and West.
Half of those polled think that the US should be blamed, according to the poll published on Friday.
Twenty-five percent put the blame on Russia, seven percent on the EU.

83% of Germans do not live in fear of Russia, while 17% claim they do.

55% of those polled are in favor of a removal of economic sanctions against Russia, 13% favor a tightening.

I find the numbers a little bit surprising, given the fact that great majority of Germans are slavishly clinging to the television news. But are they still interested in what they are told? Has propaganda reached the point of saturation?

Thanks for the SOTT link Ant22 - thats a goodun!

Well, it may be a tad too late for it now BlackCartouche:
Yeh, I pretty much agree on all your points... But the support of the people given, despite Trump 'having to go' would send a very strong message to DeepState. It says, despite everything, we still choose Trump over any Career 'Willing-Sock-Puppet' Politician: "Try harder!"

A: Why impeach a perfectly good puppet?

Q: (Pierre) That's the terrible thing. He is a man of the people. The people pick that up. They resonate.

(L) They've got him buddying up with the Democrats, making deals... The Democrats are going to be happy. The Deep State is obviously behind it.

(Pierre) And people are kind of happy because he's not like Hillary Clinton. So the Deep State may want to keep him for just that reason, though he has to be “managed”.

And yet... DeepState want him gone gone gone!
He is, after all, a true all-American patriot... A perfectly good puppet today?... Maybe... what about tomorrow or the day after? He could be going a little mad because of it all. Combined with the possibility to being struck by 'divine revelation'... He's a ticking time-bomb! Even with he and his family staring down the barrel of the gun, there is always that tiny chance he may do something... 'Unforgivable' in the eyes of DeepState - and for all the world to see.

And yet... DeepState want him gone gone gone!
He is, after all, a true all-American patriot... A perfectly good puppet today?... Maybe... what about tomorrow or the day after? He could be going a little mad because of it all. Combined with the possibility to being struck by 'divine revelation'... He's a ticking time-bomb! Even with he and his family staring down the barrel of the gun, there is always that tiny chance he may do something... 'Unforgivable' in the eyes of DeepState - and for all the world to see.

If the Deep State want him all gone it's probably becuase he learned to walk on a leash but he hasn't learned when and how to bark. In my personal opinion he's basically Hillary with verbal diarrhoea.

You said" "The best thing everyone can do is support him more than ever before - in spite of all his lies!" In the light of the recent events in Syria the chance that he may "do something" is so tiny that I lost sight of it completely. When he was first elected many of us here gave him a huge benefit of the doubt and offered him tons of support. He lost it, regardless of whether it was his decision or he was forced to cave in.

At this stage, there's no support coming from my side until I see some evidence that there is possibility of return on that investment. I support actions. You know, "by their fruit ye shall know them" and all that.

Meanwhile, poker faced Putin remains calm and poised, regardless of any and all insults and provocations hurled at him from the West.

All he really has to do is maintain his position and let the West do all the work to destroy themselves, as they increasingly show their true selves through their hasty and desperate actions.

Even the most dedicated denialist will start to see through their shenanigans given enough time.

If the Deep State want him all gone it's probably becuase he learned to walk on a leash but he hasn't learned when and how to bark. In my personal opinion he's basically Hillary with verbal diarrhoea.

You said" "The best thing everyone can do is support him more than ever before - in spite of all his lies!" In the light of the recent events in Syria the chance that he may "do something" is so tiny that I lost sight of it completely. When he was first elected many of us here gave him a huge benefit of the doubt and offered him tons of support. He lost it, regardless of whether it was his decision or he was forced to cave in.

At this stage, there's no support coming from my side until I see some evidence that there is possibility of return on that investment. I support actions. You know, "by their fruit ye shall know them" and all that.

Your very thought is, on point.

clinton-trump-696x366.jpg

5 Hard-Hitting Facts Proving Donald Trump Has Become Just Like Hillary Clinton
Not only did Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, he is now using her ideas and taking credit for them.
By Rachel Blevins -April 13, 2018
Link for full view:
Here are five key issues where Trump is now just like Clinton:
1. Despite promising to end the war in Syria, Trump is now escalating it to push for the overthrow of Assad—just as Clinton would have done
2. Trump once railed against Clinton for catering to Wall Street—then he did the same thing when he pardoned five megabanks for rampant fraud and corruption
3. Americans welcomed the idea that Trump would improve diplomatic relations with Russia—but instead, he is creating more conflict, just as Clinton would have done
4. Trump once said the Trans-Pacific Partnership would be used to “rape our country,” but he now shares the same hope for its potential as his former rival
5. Trump said he wanted to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for its role in 9/11, but he appears to be taking notes from the Clintons and he is now closer to the Saudis than ever

Meanwhile, poker faced Putin remains calm and poised, regardless of any and all insults and provocations hurled at him from the West.

All he really has to do is maintain his position and let the West do all the work to destroy themselves, as they increasingly show their true selves through their hasty and desperate actions.
Apparently.
https://www.rt.com/politics/424010-russia-sanctions-nuclear-us/ said:
Russia to suspend nuclear, rocket cooperation with America, ban US tobacco & alcohol – draft law
Russian lawmakers have drafted a bill suspending cooperation with US companies in the nuclear, missile and aircraft-building spheres, as well as introducing restrictions on imports of alcohol and tobacco produced in the US.
The bill is about alcohol and tobacco products and about ceasing or suspending international cooperation in the nuclear sphere, rocket engine building and aircraft building between Russian companies and organizations under US jurisdiction,” one of the bill’s sponsors, MP Ivan Melnikov (Communist Party), was quoted as saying in the State Duma’s Twitter message.

The bill charges the government and top officials in Russian regions with the task of developing mechanisms to replace US goods and services on the Russian market. We expect this to become a push for the development of the Russian economy,” Melnikov said.

Another provision included in the current version of the draft is the proposal to allow Russian companies to produce various goods copyrighted in the United States or in countries allied with the US without getting licenses from copyright holders.

“This will be like a punch to the solar plexus for the Americans, because all achievements and all domination of the Anglo-Saxon, Western world are based on intellectual property and we are targeting this very right,” MP Mikhail Yemelyanov (Fair Russia) said in comments to Interfax. The particular list of patents that fall under the counter-sanctions will be formed by the government.

The bill, which follows the latest round of US sanctions on Russia, was drafted on Friday jointly by State Duma speaker Vyacheslav Volodin and the heads of all four parliamentary caucuses.

The lower house will have the first discussion on the bill and work out the schedule for passing it on Monday, said MP Aleksandr Zhukov (United Russia).
Deputy Duma speaker Pyotr Tolstoy (United Russia) said that the parliament could consider the bill on reciprocal measures in reply to the United States’ unfriendly actions towards Russia in May.

At least, we are giving an adequate reply to the United States of America. We are stopping the cooperation with the USA in three very important spheres: the nuclear industry, the aircraft building industry and the rocket engine industry,” the head of the Fair Russia party, Sergey Mironov, said.

The head of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, added that the import restrictions on US goods and services would not be applied to purchases made by individuals, but rather on wholesale batches.

On April 6, The US Treasury Department released a list of 24 Russian citizens and 14 Russian corporations that fall under new sanctions imposed over Russia’s foreign policy. Earlier this week, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said that Moscow will ban imports of US goods as part of a response to Washington’s latest move.

These can be not only American securities… but also a whole range of other goods that are delivered to the Russian market or produced by American businesses on the territory of our country,” Medvedev said, answering questions from the Russian State Duma on Wednesday.
READ MORE: Russia will stop exporting titanium to Boeing if legislation adopted - Russian senator

The prime minister stated that Moscow’s response to new sanctions should be adequate and measured. “Response measures should be well-calculated, should not harm ourselves, they must be adequate,” he said.

On Friday, Vladimir Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters that Kremlin officials have not studied the State Duma proposal on reciprocal sanctions in detail, but said that “it is possible to assume with confidence that any measures that will be taken would not hurt Russia’s national interests.”

Back
Top Bottom