Elongated Skulls: Ancient Species, very distant from human?

Yup. Reading Pääbo makes one have serious doubts about Foerster's claims.

paracas-small.jpg

That is crazy!!

How the heck did they hold their heads up???

Maybe it's just me, but some of these skulls look disproportionate and unhealthy to me. Not in the sense that I got used to a different shape of human skull, but in the sense that these skulls look disproportional in general, as compared to any other animal or creature. Some of these skulls almost look like there is some kind of tumor or hydranencephaly or some other defect in them.

Maybe it's just me, but some of these skulls look disproportionate and unhealthy to me. Not in the sense that I got used to a different shape of human skull, but in the sense that these skulls look disproportional in general, as compared to any other animal or creature. Some of these skulls almost look like there is some kind of tumor or hydranencephaly or some other defect in them.

Go to the website I linked and just look at the darn things. Weird. How the heck did such individuals get born with heads like that?

It reminds me of this findings which I talked here and especially this one

But yes, the neck looks strange in this pciture, but more less in the video available here

maria-humanoide-hybride-2.jpg

Interesting that quite a few of them seem to have died violent deaths.If they were akin to a race of people,then there appears to have been an effort to genocide them.Either that effort was successful or the cataclysms got them.Another possibility was brought up in this thread is that they couldn't interbreed,which would make it much harder to bounce back from depopulation.

It reminds me of this findings which I talked here and especially this one

But yes, the neck looks strange in this pciture, but more less in the video available here

maria-humanoide-hybride-2.jpg

Well, that should stay in that thread; I'm trying to deal with some serious data here and that skull doesn't look very convincing.

This anatomy does seem like it was suited to a lower gravity environment, unless they had really thick vertebrae or something, but I didn't see anything about that on the site. The Cassipaeans did say something about gravity being lower in the past, but I can't imagine it being THAT much different. I wonder if it has something to do with the Nephilim "leftovers" that were mentioned in this session, with the cranial thing being one of the major reasons why they, or even dilute hybrids of them, were nonviable in an Earth environment long-term.
session000318 said:
Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?
A: Trace gene.
Q: Where did the trace gene come from?
A: Last "call."
Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?
A: Close enough.
Q: Did the gene come through Ankhenamen or Nefertiti?
A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."

This anatomy does seem like it was suited to a lower gravity environment, unless they had really thick vertebrae or something, but I didn't see anything about that on the site. The Cassipaeans did say something about gravity being lower in the past, but I can't imagine it being THAT much different.

One can see the cranial sutures in several of the skulls. I would speculate that the front fontanel was perhaps much larger than in humans at birth and afterwards, allowing for the expansion of the skull as the brain grows.

Maybe the skull grew sort of line an antena, kind of like not being overburdened by gravitational forces? I can't imagine any skull that big going through a birth canal, unless the woman had one heck of a birth canal.

Anyway, it is weird!!

While looking for something else today, I stumbled on this site:
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/elongatedskulls/elongatedskullseurope.html

It's sort of woo-woo, but has great images!!!!

John Thurnam, a prominent English archaeologist of the 19th century (1810-1973), excavated and examined the barrows in the Salisbury plain and came to the conclusion that the long head people were the oldest race in England, and were replaced by an invading force of round skull people.

The long skull people lived around 4000 to 3000 BC, which is considered the (end of the) Stone Age. They were usually called the Ancient British People.

Not all long head skulls showed signs of a violent death, but fractured skulls were a constant recurrence in the excavations of the long barrows.
(...)
In 1801 Mr. Cunnington opened the long barrow near Heytesbury, called "Bowls' Barrow," in which he found several skeletons crowded together at the east end, the skull of one of which "appeared to have been cut in two by a sword."
(...)
This 'burial' is interesting because the remains of the group of people were those of 3 men, 3 women and 2 children of only 1 to 2 years old. All of them were brutally murdered including the two children. Clearly, the round head people took no mercy on children either.
(...)
John Thurnam thought they were the victims of funeral sacrifices. However it looks more like plain murder by the round heads. After all the 'burials' were done in a very disrespectful manner, and here at Tilshead, the victims' death was excessively brutal, with exception of the sole remains of a woman in the center of the barrow

Good question! They certainly couldn't run or fight too effectively with heads like that, at least not in England.

My initial thought was that it might have been an instance of group selection when certain features (longer/larger skulls) were considered more attractive and therefore those features were more likely to have been passed on to future generations. But that just doesn't seem likely to have happened to THAT extent and in so many different places in the world.

Well, unless the ideal was the Grey alien with its big head. :huh:

Maybe the skull grew sort of line an antena, kind of like not being overburdened by gravitational forces? I can't imagine any skull that big going through a birth canal, unless the woman had one heck of a birth canal.

The article Laura linked mentions dietary impact on the skulls so maybe they were in fact born with relatively 'normal' heads? Only the skulls attracted attention so I'm guessing the rest of the body, including women's pelvis, must have looked the same as in 'round heads'.

Thurnam surmises that the reason for early obliteration of the sagittal suture is an exuberant ossification [bone formation] produced by a diet high in meat, and also because the closer contact of the skull plates at the sagittal suture [with long skulls] by which ossification happens much earlier in life.

So, the long heads are not missing the sagittal suture. It ossified very early in life, so it became hardly perceptible later on in life. It is definitely a very defining characteristic of the long heads, as we do not see this happen with round skulls.

A "diet high in meat" doesn't seem to be a linkey explanation: otherwise everyone would have long skulls before humans started to farm and eat grains. Unless in those with predisposition to long skulls certain diets triggered further growth?

Some photos of Agent Orange victims do have larger skulls and Zika virus causes skulls to under-develop so maybe the skulls were a result of some sort of an environmentally triggered defect?

I'm also curious about their overall level of intellect when compared with 'round heads' but that's not something that can be assessed by examining the skeleton structure.

The long heads of Europe were no way at all like the Ica skull people. The term for the Long Barrow people was "dolichocephalic". Apparently, they came by sea to various places in Europe/England, and were the bearers of the Megalithic culture. No one knows where they came from though there were other dolichocephalic groups here and there. Carleton Coon - a serious brachycephalic - thought they were somehow "nordic" wherever they were, or leading to being nordic, whatever that was supposed to mean. He does some great head descriptions but doesn't seem to have a clue as to how to sort out who came from where.

Go here: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ate_to_describe_the_face_using_skull_patterns

scroll down a little and there's a diagram of how this is measured.

The Ica skulls fall so far outside of this kind of measurement that it's hard to even talk about them in these terms!!!

It depens how much kilos extra those heads had, but in many cultures women wore/ ware many things on their heads like pitchers of water etc without a problem. Such a big head demanded very straight posture which looked fancy and powerful and they had to walk on heels not toes. From the pictures I see they don't have wisdom teeth, could be because not enough space in mouth or because of diet. I was checking that fact https://www.drchrisamott.com/weird-facts-why-do-some-people-have-no-wisdom-teeth/
''According to Alan Mann, a Princeton University researcher, a random mutation took place thousands of years ago resulting in the suppression of wisdom teeth formation. This trait has spread and is the cause in certain people and groups of the total or partial lack of wisdom teeth.

The oldest fossil to be found missing the third molar comes from China and is about 300,000 years old, suggesting the date of the first mutation. Humans, like other mammals, originally had four sets of three molars for a total of 12 teeth to help in chewing food. According to Mann, when humans underwent an evolution that resulted in a significant brain expansion, there was an architectural problem; the jaw had to become narrower to be able to connect to the lower end of the skull.

During this period, and even after, the genes controlling brain size developed differently from those controlling dental quantity. Narrower jaws left little room for the wisdom teeth to erupt from the jaw, leading to a mismatch.
About 10 to 25 percent of Americans who descended from European ancestry miss at least one third molar in their dentistry; however, 45 percent of the Inuit who live in the Arctic regions of Alaska, Greenland and Canada lack at least one of their third molars.

One reason for this disparity is that this group had its origins in Asia, which is where this mutation began. And, like Asians, the Inuits have flatter faces and, hence, narrower jaws, making it even harder for the wisdom teeth to grow.''

So this is from that article but I think it's diet that triggered the changes.

Back
Top Bottom