NeuroFeedback, NeurOptimal and Electroencephalography

You do know that we have the system here in France and do the sessions for free for FOTCM members, don't you?
No, I didn't know that. That being the case, it wouldn't make sense to charge for it here in Copenhagen. The renting option might be of interest to some that don't live close by.

You do know that we have the system here in France and do the sessions for free for FOTCM members, don't you?

Laura, I attempted to find out if any such thing was going on. I wrote you a PM last Tuesday asking if such a suggestion would collide with any FOTCM initiatives.

Laura, I attempted to find out if any such thing was going on. I wrote you a PM last Tuesday asking if such a suggestion would collide with any FOTCM initiatives.

Oops. Since we got the new forum software I no longer get popup notifications that I have PMs and I don't yet have the habit of checking!!! You aren't the first one who has sent a PM to me and I didn't get it because I wasn't checking!!!

No, I didn't know that. That being the case, it wouldn't make sense to charge for it here in Copenhagen. The renting option might be of interest to some that don't live close by.

Also, I believe this is discussed on the NF thread in the private forum which would have been the proper place to inquire.

I am considering buying a NeurOptimal professional system with unlimited sessions. I would use it for myself and my nephew who suffers from ADHD and behavioural disorders and hopefully a lot of other people who could benefit from NO.

It's an expensive system so I thought that it might be an idea to give Forum members in Europe an option of renting the system at a discount and thereby recoup some of the costs at the same time. In addition to that, I'd also be open to give individual sessions to people in Copenhagen.

I'd be renting out the system with unlimited sessions for EUR 850 for 4 weeks and giving sessions in Copenhagen for EUR 40 per session.

Before making a decision to buy, I thought I'd just gauge whether this is of any interest. If so, just send me a PM.

Thor, I'd be more than willing to rent the unit from you. I would pay for the shipping / return also. I live in the Middle East. Been searching for a machine but unfortunately impossible in this part of the world.

Last edited:
Just make sure you don't mix such technologies with NO. They are incompatible and will cancel out all good effects of NO.
Understood Choepel. DAVE directs or forces the brain in a certain direction, it does not train it. It is only useful for periods where you are not doing anything else(i.e meditation). I certainly will not mix it with NO, and thanks for the concern.

Also, I believe this is discussed on the NF thread in the private forum which would have been the proper place to inquire.

I don't think Thor is able to access that thread, he's not a FOTCM member.

Quel dommage que vous soyez si loin de moi... Merci pour votre offre si généreuse...

what a shame you're so far away from me... Thank you for your generous offer...

And they had a big Thank you for Val and all his years of research. You won't see it in the video but Val gave some info aboutthe way he manage to finalise the new 3 version of Neuroptimal. (I know that because my wife has been invited by the person from whom we rented the machine last month for this 3 days of conference. She will probably write about that when she is back but so far she is very happy with what she is seeing/feeling there. He did say however that the Version 3 is better and more complete than the Version 2)

For those with tinnitus problem:

My kind of tinnitus is not from hearing loss but a very high pitch almost like a "hissss" that is very noticeable in silence in both ears. I figured EEG training might reduce it but doing NO for 2 months rental didn't change it at all.

Also, in the pdf study article which was linked a while ago, it didn't really show much of an improvement for tinnitus.

Anyone see a reduction?

My kind of tinnitus is not from hearing loss but a very high pitch almost like a "hissss" that is very noticeable in silence in both ears. I figured EEG training might reduce it but doing NO for 2 months rental didn't change it at all.

Also, in the pdf study article which was linked a while ago, it didn't really show much of an improvement for tinnitus.

Anyone see a reduction?

I have done 10 sessions so far and haven't noticed a reduction in tinnitus yet. I've had tinnitus since before I started school though so I can't really pinpoint a cause like some can eg. exposure to noise or physical injury. Like you, mine is in both ears and very high pitched - if I remember correctly, my hearing aids mask tinnitus to 600Hz, but the lowest frequency in my tinnitus starts at about 6000Hz and ranges up to near 9000Hz. That's measured against the tinnitus frequency finders on youtube like this -

Back
Top Bottom