Dream about my younger sister

Glad to hear she is doing better!

I think that the 15% would be better too.

I'm so sorry for what is happening to your sister. I don't know much about dreams so I can't really give you any advice. But I'm happy to hear that she's doing better. Hopefully, you'll be able to find out what is best for both of you.

Hello and courage to your sister to your family. Here is my interpretation: The neighborhood without rules, seems to be the body of your sister. The red vans would be red blood cells, trying to oxygenate the body. The impotent police would be the anti-bodies, or the imunitary system. The gray bus would appear to be white blood cells. Your sister enters a white blood cell ... The members of the forum have I think well explained later.

Sorry to hear about what's happened to your younger sister seek10. I hope that things are on the mend, and that your suggestions and assistance in terms of diet and supplementation are positively received. I do have experience with the traditional South Indian mindset which can be very difficult to penetrate due to generations of cultural programming, so I can empathise with you and the frustration you possibly feel in trying to communicate new ideas, solutions and concepts.

Another way may be to find a holistic/integrative/functional healthcare practitioner within India, or overseas. I know of one in Malaysia and I can help you get in touch with him if you'd like. I can personally vouch for his experience in combining mainstream and integrative modalities of therapy. He has dealt with bowel and intestinal cancers with success, at least on the cases that he's mentioned to me.

Sorry to hear about what's happened to your younger sister seek10. I hope that things are on the mend, and that your suggestions and assistance in terms of diet and supplementation are positively received. I do have experience with the traditional South Indian mindset which can be very difficult to penetrate due to generations of cultural programming, so I can empathise with you and the frustration you possibly feel in trying to communicate new ideas, solutions and concepts.
I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to be disrespectful by stereotyping (I'm also South Indian, of course, and I have the same cultural baggage). Laura has also mentioned how it's not okay to do this.

I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to be disrespectful by stereotyping (I'm also South Indian, of course, and I have the same cultural baggage). Laura has also mentioned how it's not okay to do this.
I just saw the message. I didn't consider it either as a stereotype or anything negative. She seems to be Ok, water retention in the legs reduced and was able to walk and do some of her activities and was able to eat semi-solids.

She started using 15%CBD oil I sent, .1ml ( 1 drop) a day and she gradually increased to .3ml. It looks she got dizzyness at .3ml , so she is using .2ml for now. Meanwhile, she seems to have started the Chemo tablets again. I am not sure what caused, she seems to have little blood in the stool, so she stopped Chemo for now. I asked her to keep me updated using CBD oil.

I also sent Chicken broth powder which she is ok to use. They didn't resist much. Once she gets little strong, they can talk to the Andhra Keto guy who lives in 50 miles distance and talks the same language. Probably, he can help the transition. He may not be professional, but his diet is 70% energy from fat( coconut or butter or Ghee etc.- no plastic oils) and remaining from vegetables or meat - no artificial stuff, even the nuts are overnight soaked. Given that, they are trying chicken broth, probably they will go one step ahead start eating meat.

Another way may be to find a holistic/integrative/functional healthcare practitioner within India, or overseas. I know of one in Malaysia and I can help you get in touch with him if you'd like. I can personally vouch for his experience in combining mainstream and integrative modalities of therapy. He has dealt with bowel and intestinal cancers with success, at least on the cases that he's mentioned to me.
Thank you for the suggestion beetlemaniac. Please provide me more details of his protocol. Language and distance may be a barrier, but I can suggest to them and see what they say.

Thank you all for the suggestions and support.

I just saw the message. I didn't consider it either as a stereotype or anything negative.
Ah, okay. I was possibly being over-cautious again. I do feel somewhat disconnected from my heritage, it feels like I should learn more about the culture that my ancestors grew up in.

She seems to be Ok, water retention in the legs reduced and was able to walk and do some of her activities and was able to eat semi-solids.

She started using 15%CBD oil I sent, .1ml ( 1 drop) a day and she gradually increased to .3ml. It looks she got dizzyness at .3ml , so she is using .2ml for now. Meanwhile, she seems to have started the Chemo tablets again. I am not sure what caused, she seems to have little blood in the stool, so she stopped Chemo for now. I asked her to keep me updated using CBD oil.

I also sent Chicken broth powder which she is ok to use. They didn't resist much. Once she gets little strong, they can talk to the Andhra Keto guy who lives in 50 miles distance and talks the same language. Probably, he can help the transition. He may not be professional, but his diet is 70% energy from fat( coconut or butter or Ghee etc.- no plastic oils) and remaining from vegetables or meat - no artificial stuff, even the nuts are overnight soaked. Given that, they are trying chicken broth, probably they will go one step ahead start eating meat.
It's good to hear that she's doing better, and is trying out the CBD oil and bone broth.

How interesting and remarkable it is to see a South Indian man extolling the benefits of the Ketogenic diet! It is a hopeful sign that hopefully people will start accepting the idea of eating large amounts of fat to heal their metabolisms, especially in a culture where rice is eaten in copious amounts. It's now clear that a sedentary lifestyle does not support eating the Indian high-carbohydrate diet, and that it's probably more suited to farmers who toil in the fields all day.

Thank you for the suggestion beetlemaniac. Please provide me more details of his protocol. Language and distance may be a barrier, but I can suggest to them and see what they say.
His name is Dr. Vijaendran. He's not a native Telugu speaker, but he can speak Tamil, I believe. In any case, the protocol involves mainly high-dose intravenous antioxidants including Vitamin C and Glutathione. He also does coffee enemas as part of the therapy. He may also prescribe surgery, though I don't think he personally performs intestinal/colon surgery as he is a gyneoncologist by training.

His website seems to be down at the moment though. If your family members in India are able to speak English, it would be a good idea to get in touch with him via telephone.

Sorry to hear about what's happened to your younger sister seek10. I hope that things are on the mend, and that your suggestions and assistance in terms of diet and supplementation are positively received. I do have experience with the traditional South Indian mindset which can be very difficult to penetrate due to generations of cultural programming, so I can empathise with you and the frustration you possibly feel in trying to communicate new ideas, solutions and concepts. .
Honestly, I don't know whether this is specific to south India or the entire Indian society itself. Probably, it is due to living in the grip of the tribe like caste system for thousands of years in a land that is surrounded by water on three fronts and the other end is covered by the mighty Himalayas leaving small space in north east and north west for land movements. I see things changing during last 10 years mostly due to exposure to outside world.

Ah, okay. I was possibly being over-cautious again. I do feel somewhat disconnected from my heritage, it feels like I should learn more about the culture that my ancestors grew up in.
Knowing our heritage is always a good exercise. I guess you might have already felt it given that there is a sizeable migrants in Malaysia and Singapore.

Jondathan Hiadt's book "Righteous Mind" is a good starting point as he compares the cultures across the globe based on the standard set of criteria's. What Haidt wrote is observations from one state (Orissa). Unfortunately, things are going bad in the so-called enlightened societies due to mind-programming of the population through media, post-modernism and other bread and circuses.

Jondathan Hiadt's book "Righteous Mind" is a good starting point as he compares the cultures across the globe based on the standard set of criteria's. What Haidt wrote is observations from one state (Orissa). Unfortunately, things are going bad in the so-called enlightened societies due to mind-programming of the population through media, post-modernism and other bread and circuses.
Yes, I actually have the audiobook! I do remember the part where he discusses the Orissans' morality, which does remind me of the way my elders and myself react to certain things, our customs, etc. I dropped out of that book some time ago due to not being able to follow the writer's train of thought, especially the parts where he describes the studies that they conducted on the various demographics. I hope to be able to listen to it again and glean a little more from it in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion, seek10! :flowers:

Yes, I actually have the audiobook! I do remember the part where he discusses the Orissans' morality, which does remind me of the way my elders and myself react to certain things, our customs, etc. I dropped out of that book some time ago due to not being able to follow the writer's train of thought, especially the parts where he describes the studies that they conducted on the various demographics. I hope to be able to listen to it again and glean a little more from it in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion, seek10! :flowers:
I think you are not alone in difficulty in understanding haidt. When JBP recommended haidt work last year, i wondered why western society new to this. before conservative values hijacked by warmongering republicans. so it is marked as nutcase politics. Trumps victory and rough financial situation exposed illeberal nature of ruling elite. Haidt's main topics are meant to address the western audience and american politics in particular.

I want to give an update on my sister's situation. After she stopped Chemo and started using CBD, she seemed to have stabilized, still on liquid food was able to do her own activities, though she couldn't take more than 4 drops of 15% CBD per day ( 2 time a day). when they told me that CBD oil is running out, I tried to buy again CBD oil, only to find, it ran out of few websites that ships to India or the previous site were down. Luckily, I found one vendor selling Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) on amazon.in. So I ordered 10ml and 5 ml (Syringe). When she started used 10ml one as per the instructions on RS website, ( half drop 3 times a day), by the 3rd day, she started feeling intense heat in the body, leg pains. So she stopped taking it as she felt the condition unbearable. As an experiment, she started using 5ml one with the gradual increase in dose every 3 days. It looks like she was doing pretty good and healthy (as BIL put it) and appetite is coming back. They were happy about how it is going.

RS dosage says, start with half drop 3 times a day, double it every 3 days until one reaches 1 ml. He suggests using 60 ml in 3 months.

Why she got a reaction with RSO oil initially, I am not sure of the cause. I posted on some RSO selling websites which they say "may it was not prepared well, pesticides were not cleaned properly etc.". When I was told that 5ml was working good, I thought that 10ml and 5ml were from 2 different batches. So, I called the vendor to understand the difference. According to the vendor, some people may get an initial reaction during the first 4 or 5 days of adjustment. We planned to try the 10ml again to see it gives any reaction again or not. As a whole, I am also happy to hear that news after literally giving up any hope of survival.

Thank you all for the help.

Back
Top Bottom