Humanity Is Deciding If It Will Evolve Or Die

Could the value of the community be in its ability to wake up the people that do have the latent "humane" abilities?
I certainly hope so. Secluded like minded communities created solely for the benefit of their own spiritual attainment idyll is pretty selfish aka STS. However, any a truly successful GIVING community will quickly be misconstrued as enemy no.1 by those masses whom know not what they do.
Therein lies the problem: Can those with "latent "humane" abilities" have their soul-growth-potential stimulated sooner than the likelihood of ignorant violent anti-reactive reprisal of said "latents" at the moment prior to successful soul-growth stimulation?
Or, in other words: How is STO (or as near as is in 3D STS realm) actively achieved on a meaningful level in this STS-impositioned world before quickly attracting the ire of dominant STS forces that rule us and infect us all, in doing so compromising the basic safety those carrying out the supreme mission-objective? If not careful, the whole thing becomes counterproductive... Yes "knowledge protects" but its still an insanely fine line to walk.

there is a definite advantage being selected for among those who can "read the signs" in a larger, global way and it seems to me that we are heading for an event that will select out such individuals
Yes, that would suggest achieving some level of enlightenment. Extreme STS can also be enlightened.
I wonder... if being 'enlightened' can really share the same conscious as that which is also prone to wishful thinking?

The pre-adamics have the advantage nowadays
I always try remind myself though, and however frustrating and even downright dangerous a 4D STS-possessed liability I know they can be: pre-Adamics, ultimately, are of our own! - because they are aligned with our evolutionary path of which we are profiled from... And its their God-given right to be guided, uninvited - for they know not how to ask - by higher compassionate souls further along THEIR evolutionary path.

I lack required discipline in general and to gather this certain knowledge. This is something I'm responsible for and what I will have to pay for when this event happens
How will Evolution decide what is desirable? We now it's got to do with consciousness
Well, I think it might have more to do with the intent within your heart - and how far you have come from your point of origin that counts :flowers:

Interesting. Right now, as things are and have been, it seems that reading signs is not too useful, even detrimental. In a few books that I have read, optimism includes delusion and realism/pessimism is usually very accurate in experiments. But it seems that life as it is now and has been leans toward requiring this "healthy delusion" in order to do well (and fit in with things). That's much like what slavaon says about following orders using less energy-more efficiency. The pre-adamics have the advantage nowadays.

Is this event a catastrophe like comets? In that case, didn't the C's say that the survivors will be in a situation of red skies and cold wind? Survival doesn't seem too good in that case, unless there is a split reality, which is hypothetical but would explain why seeing things despite being a disadvantage now, would be an evolution that helps/is required to do well in a different environment.

Are you afraid of dying?

Or is this about getting into the "right' frame of "Soul" so that you don't suffer?

No such thing. We're down here to learn, and as hard as it may seem, it's all good.

This I know.

Are you afraid of dying?

Or is this about getting into the "right' frame of "Soul" so that you don't suffer?

No such thing. We're down here to learn, and as hard as it may seem, it's all good.

This I know.

My concerns about this theme is not if I will die or suffer but I sincerely wish not to suffer.

I think we could take into account another point of view when talking about our evolution and hope of become 4D beings:

1. 2D vs 3D.
I am reading chapter 6 of Antonio Damasio's book (El extraño orden de las cosas). I find hard to point out differences between 2D and 3D life on Earth. Most, if not everything, I do in this life could be considered 2D acts. Usual acts like reproduction and child care, anticipations or try to improve my living standards can be seen as 2D acts.
Most acts are based on the kind of energy of chakras one to three.

What do you think is a 3D act? Knowledge and its application?.

2. STS vs STO orientation
Most of us are worried about our soul orientation. I was one of them until I thought that my soul orientation was similar to my sexual orientation. I cannot do anything about it though cultural influences do affect my behavior.

If I am to be a 4D STO or STS candidate in this or many other lifes, there are not much I can do against it. It is like a 2D necessity.

My concerns about this theme is not if I will die or suffer but I sincerely wish not to suffer.

I think we could take into account another point of view when talking about our evolution and hope of become 4D beings:

Evolution? And hope of 4D?

Not sure you have understood some teachings, and misunderstood some from here.

You seem fearful in your quest. There are a lot of people here that can guide you better than I can.

Last edited:
Are you afraid of dying?

This I know.

I'm not afraid of dying. But like chacaflus said, suffering or even repeating it over and over is the scary thing.

The point I was making there was that surviving a catastrophe, ending up in a cold earth with red skies is not appetizing. Yes, I rather not live through that.

The idea of splitting realities is interesting and we might be splitting now as genero mentioned. However, I don't feel at ease because we still have the issues at hand that are leading to a worsening of conditions on earth:
-Weak solar cycle and continuation of
-Increased cosmic rays (from solar cycle minimum)
-Weather pattern disruptions (from solar cycle minimum)
-Cometary sightings increasing
-Our state of technology being at the point where we cannot turn back (you can't just "turn off" nuclear power plant reactors- they require energy to keep the fuel for a while to prevent meltdown)

Forgive me if I am seeing no solution or resolution of things. I just don't see how they can be resolved and will lead to a big reset. I don't see how a reality split can fix these issues, unless the idea of 4d- variable physicality becomes a reality.

Could I just say, I am as imperfect as they come. I don't do paleo, I eat carbs and drink alcohol etc. But what I do do is love the creative principle of life. I don't' have another way of describing it.
I cannot abide the negative path. I cannot abide the defilement of the beauty of life. I do not want to leave this Earth to those of the negative path no matter how hard. It is greater than me and my feelings. I think to myself that I will see it through no matter what. I don't know what I can do but stuff it at least I will be there to say it is wrong.

I was watching Jordan Peterson’s latest Q & A and one of the questions asked was “What new wisdom have you acquired in the past few months that you want to share with us?“

I’ve transcribed the relevant portions below and I really like his take on the matter, which I think sort of ties into the discussion at hand. Further comments below.

[...]

The question is: why do you find your father when you look into the abyss? I really do think I figured this out and it's quite exciting to me - it's such a brilliant image. So we know as clinicians and also I would say, as sensible people, that if you imagine someone's pursuing a goal and some of the things they have to accomplish or confront on the way to that goal frighten them and they start to avoid and then they get more afraid and, of course, their ability to pursue their goal or to accomplish the goal deteriorates because they're avoiding.

If you're a psychotherapist, even a friend or a supportive loved one you're gonna encourage the person to face the challenges that are making them afraid, to face them voluntarily. What happens as a consequence of that is that the person usually is able to overcome those fears and develop the necessary skills to prevail. That's partly because not so much because they get less afraid, but because they get more skilled and more courageous. So imagine that if you bite off a little more than you can chew, you get stronger as a consequence. And you do that in the gym, for example, when you go lift weights, you lift weights that are a little heavier all the time and as a consequence, you develop yourself physically and you turn into who you could be - you turn into more than you are. So, if you face fears a little bit at a time, fears and challenges, and you do that voluntarily then you become more than who you are.

Okay now let's recast that in archetypal language and make it into a kind of “ultimate”. So, if you want to become everything that you could be, then you look into the abyss itself, which is the darkest place that you can possibly contemplate. That would be the terror of mortality and insanity and of suffering and of malevolence. All of those. It would be like looking into hell, I suppose, to some degree.

By voluntarily doing that, then you call upon the strongest part of yourself to respond, and the strongest part of yourself is symbolized as the sleeping farther nested inside the beast. The fundamental truth, when you look into an abyss, is that you don't see the abyss if you look long enough, it's like an answer to Nietzsche's conundrum: if you look long enough into an abyss, then the abyss looks into you. Well, if you look long enough into an abyss past when the abyss looks into you, you see who you could become in the form of the great ancestral figures nested inside the catastrophe of life. And then you can join them so to speak, you can incorporate that and become stronger.

You do that partly by taking on the challenge voluntarily. That informs you because you learn when you take on challenges voluntarily. But you also do that as a consequence of psychophysiological transformation because when you place yourself in challenging situations, let's say the abyss is the archetype of the ultimately challenging situation, then you turn on new genes in your nervous system and in your body that code for new proteins and you build new structures inside of you. None of that's going to happen without the demand that's placed on you by willing to confront the full terror of Life. Then I would say: the full terror of life is something like the reality of suffering and death and the ever looming presence of malevolence in your own heart and in the heart of other people.

So it's evil and suffering and to confront that is really well - you risk blindness by confronting that, that's also a very old story, you risk damaging your vision. But if you do it forthrightly, then you discover who you could be as a consequence and who you could be is the solution to malevolence and suffering. That just blew me away when I figured that out.

[...]

I think it’s such a brilliant conceptualization: that inside the darkest place, is the heroic ancestor that whose identity you could incorporate. It’s perfect and I really believe it's true and what it does is it says that a human being is actually stronger than the greatest challenge that can be set before him or her, and that's really something.

The other thing that’s so interesting about that is that it transforms pessimism into optimism. It’s like well, the world is a very dark place. It's full of suffering and it's full of malevolence, and it might even be so full of suffering and malevolence that a reasonable person could question the justification of its being, as Ivan Karamasoff does in in the Brothers Karamasoff, which I would highly recommend by the way that's an absolutely great book, Dostoevsky.

The truth of the matter seems to be that if you face the pessimism ‘full-frontal’ so to speak, then you find something in you that's strong enough to take it on. That really says something about the relationship between human beings and divinity because it takes something transcendent of transcendent power to be able to rise above the genuine suffering and malevolence of life. And I do think that we have that within us if we don't shy away from the challenge.

What stood out in particular is the part when he says “because when you place yourself in challenging situations, let's say the abyss is the archetype of the ultimately challenging situation, then you turn on new genes in your nervous system and in your body that code for new proteins and you build new structures inside of you.”

Considering what we are learning about genes and DNA, and the ‘intelligence’ of evolution, I think what he is saying is quite profound. We know that everything from diet to environment can cause epigenetic changes in our DNA. Not only that but if even a soul can, as the C’s mention, then this adds a new dimension to the ‘designer’ aspect that’s talked about in Evolution 2.0! (To clarify, not that we were responsible for the ‘original code’ but that we can be the driver/programmer in some respects).

I think about what it means for all of humanity to ‘evolve’ and the more I think about it, I can’t see but few doing that, whether it is physically or spiritually. Not because of the state of the world – but because of the challenge involved. At this stage it seems like the end of the road for physical evolution. So what’s left but consciousness? It does fit with the idea that 4D is next but that’s a tall order whether you are STS or STO inclined (I think the ratios were like 99% STS and 51% STO, neither of which seem 'easy' to do). The C’s offer guidance on how to align oneself with STO but it doesn’t mean that “poof” you will find yourself there all of a sudden. There is still a lot of groundwork that needs to be done and if not in this life, then the next (assuming that the next life isn’t as a caveman amidst rubble and glowing red sky) :-P

But to get back to Peterson – it seems to me part of this whole deal here is that facing the full terror of life is the path to evolution. From what I understand, the main driver of evolution is stress that forces adaptations. No stress – no point in adapting. A system that has achieved some sort of homeostasis wants to maintain that and won’t see the need to drive changes, especially on a genetic level. About 2% of our DNA codes for protein – the rest, non coding DNA, is even more complex, and it is still not fully understood but we know that it plays a role in encoding RNA and in signaling gene expression. More generally, we could say that information is exchanged and now we’re back to information theory.

So this process - the knowledge input, the increasing of receivership capability, tribal 'unity' - are what allow our “mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels” to extract information residing at those higher levels. This is also perhaps facilitated by having/receiving additional ‘strands’ – more strands, more ‘capacity’ in terms of ‘data’ storage which means more available with which to utilize. There’s a very nuts and bolts way to look at it using Claude Shannon’s theorem about capacity – that “one cannot transmit data at a rate greater than the channel capacity C; at most C bits per seconds will get through. Conversely, so long as one transmits at a rate R less than or equal to the channel capacity, one may have as few errors as desired. This result is possible by appropriate coding.”

This is interesting – as one increases ‘channel capacity’ more data can be transmitted. I would also say the converse applies in that more data can be received. However there seems to be a limit in that transmission has to be less than or equal to capacity in order to reduce error, or perhaps in this case ‘noise’. And ‘appropriate coding’ can be thought of appropriate genetic coding. Our DNA seems to be a key factor in all of this as it’s our basic interface between physicality and spirituality. Soul marries with genetics – soul modifies genetics to accommodate its growth, and more specifically awareness. What's the biggest thing separating 3D and 4D? It's the exponential jump in one's level of awareness.

If facing the ‘abyss’, voluntarily, is the means through which we have in order to get the experience and knowledge necessary to bring about these changes, then it seems like we’re at the right place at the right time.

I’ll close with this comment from Laura back in 1995. Although it was in reference to the discussion with Santilli, I think it's apropos to what's going on now as well:

(L) And what they are saying, I think, is that this oncoming realm border, this density change, is being felt and is stimulating consciousness. Essentially what has been said is that what is coming up for us is the ending of a Grand Cycle. A Grand Cycle is 300,000 years... (T) Give or take a day... (L) ...as we measure time. At the beginning of this Grand Cycle, we were genetically altered to reduce our awareness and also genetically altered through our DNA to perceive time itself. It is in our DNA to be limited this way. Now, at the end of this 300,000 year cycle, a lot of people are reassembling this broken DNA as a result of the changes in energy, and that this is causing their mental powers and perceptions to expand exponentially. I think that they are telling you that this energy is acting on you in a way to allow you to have the breakthrough that you need to finish the puzzle that you have been working on. By having the concepts that you are being given now, you will be able to hold this as a visual and this will give you the key.

Anyway, just some thoughts that came to mind...fwiw

Could I just say, I am as imperfect as they come. I don't do paleo, I eat carbs and drink alcohol etc. But what I do do is love the creative principle of life. I don't' have another way of describing it.
I cannot abide the negative path. I cannot abide the defilement of the beauty of life. I do not want to leave this Earth to those of the negative path no matter how hard. It is greater than me and my feelings. I think to myself that I will see it through no matter what. I don't know what I can do but stuff it at least I will be there to say it is wrong.
Simply yet beautifully put. Man after my own heart.

I was watching Jordan Peterson’s latest Q & A and one of the questions asked was “What new wisdom have you acquired in the past few months that you want to share with us?“

I’ve transcribed the relevant portions below and I really like his take on the matter, which I think sort of ties into the discussion at hand. Further comments below.

What stood out in particular is the part when he says “because when you place yourself in challenging situations, let's say the abyss is the archetype of the ultimately challenging situation, then you turn on new genes in your nervous system and in your body that code for new proteins and you build new structures inside of you.”

Considering what we are learning about genes and DNA, and the ‘intelligence’ of evolution, I think what he is saying is quite profound. We know that everything from diet to environment can cause epigenetic changes in our DNA. Not only that but if even a soul can, as the C’s mention, then this adds a new dimension to the ‘designer’ aspect that’s talked about in Evolution 2.0! (To clarify, not that we were responsible for the ‘original code’ but that we can be the driver/programmer in some respects).

I think about what it means for all of humanity to ‘evolve’ and the more I think about it, I can’t see but few doing that, whether it is physically or spiritually. Not because of the state of the world – but because of the challenge involved. At this stage it seems like the end of the road for physical evolution. So what’s left but consciousness? It does fit with the idea that 4D is next but that’s a tall order whether you are STS or STO inclined (I think the ratios were like 99% STS and 51% STO, neither of which seem 'easy' to do). The C’s offer guidance on how to align oneself with STO but it doesn’t mean that “poof” you will find yourself there all of a sudden. There is still a lot of groundwork that needs to be done and if not in this life, then the next (assuming that the next life isn’t as a caveman amidst rubble and glowing red sky) :-P

But to get back to Peterson – it seems to me part of this whole deal here is that facing the full terror of life is the path to evolution. From what I understand, the main driver of evolution is stress that forces adaptations. No stress – no point in adapting. A system that has achieved some sort of homeostasis wants to maintain that and won’t see the need to drive changes, especially on a genetic level. About 2% of our DNA codes for protein – the rest, non coding DNA, is even more complex, and it is still not fully understood but we know that it plays a role in encoding RNA and in signaling gene expression. More generally, we could say that information is exchanged and now we’re back to information theory.

So this process - the knowledge input, the increasing of receivership capability, tribal 'unity' - are what allow our “mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels” to extract information residing at those higher levels. This is also perhaps facilitated by having/receiving additional ‘strands’ – more strands, more ‘capacity’ in terms of ‘data’ storage which means more available with which to utilize. There’s a very nuts and bolts way to look at it using Claude Shannon’s theorem about capacity – that “one cannot transmit data at a rate greater than the channel capacity C; at most C bits per seconds will get through. Conversely, so long as one transmits at a rate R less than or equal to the channel capacity, one may have as few errors as desired. This result is possible by appropriate coding.”

This is interesting – as one increases ‘channel capacity’ more data can be transmitted. I would also say the converse applies in that more data can be received. However there seems to be a limit in that transmission has to be less than or equal to capacity in order to reduce error, or perhaps in this case ‘noise’. And ‘appropriate coding’ can be thought of appropriate genetic coding. Our DNA seems to be a key factor in all of this as it’s our basic interface between physicality and spirituality. Soul marries with genetics – soul modifies genetics to accommodate its growth, and more specifically awareness. What's the biggest thing separating 3D and 4D? It's the exponential jump in one's level of awareness.

If facing the ‘abyss’, voluntarily, is the means through which we have in order to get the experience and knowledge necessary to bring about these changes, then it seems like we’re at the right place at the right time.

I’ll close with this comment from Laura back in 1995. Although it was in reference to the discussion with Santilli, I think it's apropos to what's going on now as well:

Anyway, just some thoughts that came to mind...fwiw

Thank you so much for this post. It's precisely on point.

Yes, suffering the right way seems to be key. Unfortunately, the general trend of so-called Liberalism is in just the opposite direction which is why I think that an extinction event of some sort is in the future.

Yes, suffering the right way seems to be key. Unfortunately, the general trend of so-called Liberalism is in just the opposite direction which is why I think that an extinction event of some sort is in the future.

I've said this before, I've observed young people around my own: they've never been out in the natural world, never had to hop on a bike and pedal 20 KMs because they were bored or have to go looking, total electronic junkies (orientation reflex).

However, they are sussing out information from all of this, surprisingly. And drawing some astounding conclusions. I have been floored by what I've heard, sometimes. Some incredible insights have been spoken by some of these young people, who have no clue about certain groups, or "movements", or how they came to be.

Yet, they know the "Liberalism" et al. is off, and not quite real.

Maybe this is what the 'Cs' meant by "help is on the way".

*shrug*

One of things I'd like to add to the above:

All of these "groups" are people who cannot even fix a leaking tap, yet alone function if somehow a breaker trips and they "lose" power.

:lol:

One of things I'd like to add to the above:

All of these "groups" are people who cannot even fix a leaking tap, yet alone function if somehow a breaker trips and they "lose" power.

:lol:

I agree. Though on the flip side I've seen people with PHDs get scammed from 'Microsoft' phishing schemes over the phone. The generations need to work together.

Back
Top Bottom