Session 11 August 2018

I think gravity might be an idea, a thought, a concept. This is how I see it from reading the wave and transcripts.

Gravity in 3rd density: If one has A in existence and B in existence then A and B will come together simply because of their existence. This will result in C. A+B=C. C=stuff/things/interaction/universe/etc. It is like an algorithm. A thought algorithm.

If everything is thought emanating from a thought center then gravity (thought center) as we know it could be a simple instruction to get things "working" in terms of matter and to consolidate/organize in terms of information in the bigger picture. Gravity is essentially an idea, a really fundamental idea. Perhaps even "The" idea. This would mean that it is applicable to everything, including thought itself.

Unstable - prone to change
Wave - a periodic disturbance, motion, variation, to convey
Gravity - fundamental idea, instruction, attraction due to being (matter), information

Unstable gravity wave - temporarily make use of fundamental idea/information for purposes of action.

If gravity is information then I think when we experience it in 3rd density we are experiencing a temporary use of an idea/instruction within that information that says "matter will be attracted to other matter because it is in existence" which manifests as things such as apples falling from trees and comets. These are consequences of gravity. But what we are not aware of on a day to day basis is that this idea, is responsible for everything else as well. All instructions, all behaviors, all manifestations and all information. It IS everything else, literally the driving force of everything, including hooking up consciousness with DNA.

Gravity is the thought of doing/being. I think. I'm sure there is a mathematical way of describing it for those so inclined.

P.s. I've seen UFOs many nights for the past week or so and I'm glad to know that they are just settling in for the show with a nice bucket of popcorn up there in the gallery :-)

One question that remains unanswered is what is it that defines what is the correct organization of information bits? To what (objective?) 'template' is this organization by conscious beings compared in order to decide that it produces expanded being rather than the opposite.
A cosmic mind. Just as you have an overall goal and purpose in mind whenever you create something, the universal mind has a purpose for all creation. Normative templates are a product of minds, just as comparing a thing to its ideal template is a mental process.

One of JBP's definitions of God (paraphrased from memory) was "the value at the top of all value hierarchies", i.e., the value to which all lower values conform. That's what Whitehead was getting at in the quote above. The All's vision of the "best possible world" is 'refreshed' at every possible moment, given the present conditions of that moment. In other words, out of all the options available to you right now, some are better than others, and one is the best possible action. And it is a universal mind that 'holds' and 'transmits' that information to each creature, to the degree that they are able to receive it. I.e., it is both a 'place' (a realm or field of all possibilities, all information) and a causal force (able to affect consciousness and be perceived by consciousness).

Of course, like you say, that begs the question as to what are the principles by which 'better' and 'best' are to be judged. Well, that's the perennial problem of religion and morality. Like truth, it's a work in progress. We can know that some things are 'objectively' better than others (e.g. mathematical theories, better and worse behaviors), but determining the details is up to us. Traditionally, the answer is truth, beauty, and goodness. Then it's up to discover what those actually mean. But it's not impossible. We respond to things done well, we can recognize a beautiful act, a good character. At least, we can pick out a vague thread of light among the murk. And as we become more organized along this path, the path gets clearer. There is a clearer inner distinction between 'higher' and 'lower'. 'Higher' is that which conforms with the ultimate purpose and meaning with which cosmic mind imbues the cosmos. It's the feeling of playing your part in the symphony, in time, and in tune.

Thanks for this session!

This ancestry thing keeps resurfacing spottily in my life. At some point I've put all the known family members into some website, I've lost track of it, but still have a book full of images and dates. Past month a lady ask me to draw hundreds of her family members on a pdf chart, and then she starts telling me all sort of incredible stories she came up with while doing the research... Then my mother sometimes starts recalling family affairs and adventures and it's really intriguing, and the game is in a way to catch the ancestor that most resemble you. Guess I'll start trascribing at least what my mother still remembers for future use.

Thanks everyone for another excellent session!

Something that caught my attention was the way you guys describe things as moving so slowly whereas with myself and others I've spoken with it seems like time is flying by. I know my empathy is not quite as high as yours cause I do see things diminishing and all the sheer craziness in people but for me time is still zooming along. Honestly I just can't wait for the kaflooey to come myself but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really scared about it. The evil deeds need to end. There are far too many suffering.

Didn't the C's say in an early session, that we are the 3d level aspects of ourselves in 7d?... like the vision Laura had on the Tree of Life... spiralling around in a multidimensional space... 'we' as the whole or 7d Self is the whole , while here in 3d we are part of that whole...connected to all other parts in other lifetimes, other levels of the Self.. as it experiences the whole simultaneously as part of the One with all other 7d Selves...spinning around generating information from their collective thoughts... us being one level of that observation... .so of course the connections would be of significance to understanding our point of observation. There is also that mention of the African tribal units with their belief system in their past and future selves mentioned in another early session.... a more unified perspective.. probably long manipulated to control the herd.. like everything else... we challenge ourselves on all fronts, up and down the Tree. Seems we are doing the same puzzle in 'as above, so below' fashion.... it would then seem that the galaxies are all doing the same in a larger Tree. Another analogy they gave was of the projector... light to the darkness in order to experience itself... male/female.... matrix/potentiator.. sees to fit with EU theory, only their definition of gravity is rather limited to a singular variable instead of the conclusion/result... beginning/endpoint, which gives the variables meaning... and isn't the equation like the Breath of Creation? in and out?... always complete/whole?... so our 3d selves are one variable in that 7 layer equation.. experiencing/observing that variable within the confines as defined by the 7d whole... Isn't the usual question about whether, like our individual life, -[ using another analogy of it being like a film, but we only see one frame/day at a time.. second by second.. frame by frame.... to max out our potential observing in each frame] - is the same for 7d? A completed project or film.... is it a 'work in progress' eternally and/or always seen as a whole, complete, finished?... which could itself be but one frame of creation?.. always a 'work in progress' and complete simultaneously?

Q: (L) Well, I think the thing I want to open with is something Chu and I were having a conversation about a few days ago. I was telling her about a short exchange I had with Beau and then we were talking about the fact that everything just seems so horrible right now. We were wondering why it was that the kind of madness and denial of truth and reality that is going on in the world today is so upsetting to us. Why can't we just go into confluence, think about jobs and getting a pension and so forth? Why can't we just close our eyes to it and not stay stressed about it? We do tend to stay stressed...

(Artemis) High empathy.

A: High empathy plus lies tend to diminish the individuated soul.

I've stayed stressed for quite a long time now myself, with family often telling me I shouldn't worry about things I can't change or have an impact on with regards to all the craziness in the world.

And thanks for the new session. ( I didn't realize the above posted before I was finished.) Anyway, I feel things are moving slowly compared to just a couple years ago. But like Pierre said, it is not linear and a quantum leap could change all that in an instant. All we can do is keep doing what is in front of us, helping others as best we can, and fill the lamps with oil. Stay aware and try to enjoy the show!! Thanks again! :knitting:

"The programming is complete."

About a week or two ago, I quit carrying my personal crystals. I still treasure all of them. Oh, I also quit using my water crystal about the same time.

Thanks for the session.

It sounds like things are about to pick up speed.

Laura said.

"Early Christians had meals wih their dead; in fact, the church communities would have meals-like picnics-in the catacombs or graveyards. Apparently, there was no concept of a distant afterlife; that came much later.".

This is as true as the fact that the Mexicans inherited these beliefs, and there are countless times when, in dreams, these dead ancestors somehow help their relatives of this third dimension by interpreting certain signs.

Unfortunately there are many people who take this as superstitions of ignorant people, although it seems that now foreign tourists who witness these ceremonies, are becoming more aware of a meaning they did not understand before.

The comments of the members of the forum are already indispensable because they make the sessions more alive and conceive the fruit that is shared by all, making the session even more alive and interesting.

Many thanks for the session.

A: Gravity is all information.
I can read this in two ways:
- Gravity in its entirety, is information / Gravity is all about information.
- Gravity is the entirety of all [possible] information.
The difference is if the completeness/absoluteness of 'all' refers to gravity or to information. But maybe one would imply the other one anyway?

What happens when you learn? It’s not a passive process. There needs to be some sensed purpose or value to pull you out of the known and into the unknown. An obvious example is learning a language. You set out to learn it because you sense it to be valuable in some way - maybe you’re moving to a foreign country, want to read some books in the original language, or just value the mental challenge. But even babies need a purpose in order to learn. They may not be conscious that they need to learn to walk, but they learn because it is useful and instinct pulls them in that direction.

New information is acquired in the process, which gets incorporated into consciousness. The new information needs to be ‘used’, as in practicing vocabulary and simple sentences, or taking baby steps. In the same ways, new ideas need to be looked at from all angles, tested against existing ideas, and then fitted into the whole in a coherent way.

The result of all this learning is a more expansive, more complex, organized ‘whole’ of consciousness. The baby is now ‘baby-who-can-walk’, which opens up even more possibilities than when it could only crawl. You are now ‘bilingual-you’, opening up access to people, ideas and opportunities that you didn’t have before learning the language. With everything you learn you become more effective, better able to deal with reality.

[...] In general, learning is a process of self-organization - you change, expand, and complexify the organization of your being. You create a new, better you. The role Cosmic Mind plays is through providing the novelty, value and purpose that makes learning possible in the first place. You can’t learn a language if the idea of ‘bilingual-me’ hasn’t first entered your consciousness and struck you as in some way valuable. In this way, the flow of information that emanates from Cosmic Mind makes “ideal-future-you” available to each bit of consciousness. DCM is what gives value its value and introduces novelty into routine.

That applies to human beings, but what about the rest of creation? Lower density beings don't seem to have that capacity for abstract ideas and purposes. And a most of humanity also could be said to act mainly out of biological drives, subconscious impulses. They still learn to speak a language, hold a job, etc. And whose "thought" is it, "God's" or the person's? It seems to me that part of the lesson must be to struggle with a very distorted antenna, and learn as we try, to "read the signs" properly, to separate thoughts that are imposed (biology, childhood, etc.) from more authentic thoughts, combining that with application of the information absorbed, learning as much as we can so as to "tune in" to something that leads to growth, if possible. And the drive one has must be important. Following your analogy, someone can learn a language or a musical instrument very well, just to show off or feel smart, but not do to anything in the way of giving to others with it, or really "organizing information" to expand being, right? It's tricky!

Another thing that is confusing to me is that if gravity is all information, and learning is reorganizing information bits, then shouldn't "gravity" for a person who has learned a lot be different from that of a person who hasn't, or an animal, a plant, a rock? Yet, we would all fall at the same speed give them same resistance. Of course, the problem here is that we don't know what gravity IS. :umm:

Another confusing thing is that the Cs mentioned the purpose of life being this reorganization of information bits, expanded being. But what about a being who chooses a purely "STS path"? Can we not say that he or she is also reorganizing bits of information, except that the nature of his acts, and the way he organizes the bits lead to more contraction than expansion?

Anywaaay... I think it's hard to comprehend because these are all concepts that we can't really grasp at our current level. All we can do is our best, with as little anticipation as possible. OSIT.

Another thing that is confusing to me is that if gravity is all information, and learning is reorganizing information bits, then shouldn't "gravity" for a person who has learned a lot be different from that of a person who hasn't, or an animal, a plant, a rock? Yet, we would all fall at the same speed give them same resistance.
If you can influence how gravity affects you, doesn't this count? Plants can't jump, monkeys can climb, some animals can fly, blowball flower seeds fall slowly. Humans have technologies.

A cosmic mind. Just as you have an overall goal and purpose in mind whenever you create something, the universal mind has a purpose for all creation. Normative templates are a product of minds, just as comparing a thing to its ideal template is a mental process.

One of JBP's definitions of God (paraphrased from memory) was "the value at the top of all value hierarchies", i.e., the value to which all lower values conform. That's what Whitehead was getting at in the quote above. The All's vision of the "best possible world" is 'refreshed' at every possible moment, given the present conditions of that moment. In other words, out of all the options available to you right now, some are better than others, and one is the best possible action. And it is a universal mind that 'holds' and 'transmits' that information to each creature, to the degree that they are able to receive it. I.e., it is both a 'place' (a realm or field of all possibilities, all information) and a causal force (able to affect consciousness and be perceived by consciousness).

Of course, like you say, that begs the question as to what are the principles by which 'better' and 'best' are to be judged. Well, that's the perennial problem of religion and morality. Like truth, it's a work in progress. We can know that some things are 'objectively' better than others (e.g. mathematical theories, better and worse behaviors), but determining the details is up to us. Traditionally, the answer is truth, beauty, and goodness. Then it's up to discover what those actually mean. But it's not impossible. We respond to things done well, we can recognize a beautiful act, a good character. At least, we can pick out a vague thread of light among the murk. And as we become more organized along this path, the path gets clearer. There is a clearer inner distinction between 'higher' and 'lower'. 'Higher' is that which conforms with the ultimate purpose and meaning with which cosmic mind imbues the cosmos. It's the feeling of playing your part in the symphony, in time, and in tune.

I don't think what is objectively true and false is up to us. I think it's pretty much predefined at some level. Sure, we can proceed with some false ideas and actions for a while, but ultimately they must be proven true or false, real or illusory and we have to accept them as such, that's the "work in progress" part. We, and all conscious beings, are in the (often protracted) process of figuring out the real from the false, which appears to be predefined. When you say: "'higher' is that which conforms with the ultimate purpose and meaning with which cosmic mind imbues the cosmos", that could be construed as someone or something 'deciding' what is real and true, which doesn't really jive with the idea of a free will universe. But then a free will universe, if taken literally and absolutely, is a bit of a paradox, because surely it can't be possible that a thing and its exact opposite can be equally real or true forever.

I think the Cs have given the answer in the form of the STS/STO paradigm. That which determines what is real, or true and lasting seems to be whether or not the 'thing' (a belief system) is ultimately focused on the self or others, on the affirmation of expansion and 'more' and creation or the affirmation of contraction, limitation, and singularity. It's seems logical that something that seeks to limit all things, ultimately down to the a single unit or the self - and then right down to its logical conclusion of a complete lack of existence of anything - cannot be true and exist in any persistent way with the opposite of that idea. So coming back to what you said, there does seem to be a 'preference' that is effectively a law that mandates existence over non-existence, which seems reasonable enough because what's the point of non-existence? There obviously isn't one. So 'the universe' does 'decide', but it's a kind of forced choice, and therefore there is a technical limit to free will, but only in the context of the 'limitation' being itself the limitation to beat them all, i.e. non-existence.

Another thing that is confusing to me is that if gravity is all information, and learning is reorganizing information bits, then shouldn't "gravity" for a person who has learned a lot be different from that of a person who hasn't, or an animal, a plant, a rock? Yet, we would all fall at the same speed give them same resistance. Of course, the problem here is that we don't know what gravity IS. :umm:

Gravity is information, and one effect of that information is that it causes incarnated beings to be 'attracted' to a piece of matter (a planet), attracted both in the sense of being a 'fit' for that planet and also, naturally I suppose, literally attracted in the form of a force that keeps the physical beings pulled down to the surface of the material planet. Most of the beings on the planet can escape that pull to some extent, but only through expenditure of significant energy and in a limited way and for a limited time.

Other limitations of gravity as information that locks beings in to a material existence do seem to be mutable depending on the amount of information a being embodies and organizes in the 'right' way. If gravity is information which can be turned into knowledge if utilized, then knowing certain things can help beings on earth avoid situations that are, at least from a biological directive point of view, negative for them. Like learning about and avoiding stressful and dangerous situations that threaten physical existence, for one example. There are others and those not limited to merely ensuring you don't die unexpectedly, but aimed at improving the 'quality' of existence, which seem to be based in organizing information in the 'correct' way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom