Programming is complete

Did the lizard project fail? Are they gone.

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe "programming is complete" means our polarity is at a point negative enough that we will either destroy ourselves or there plans can be completed (whatever those plans may be). Perhaps we are under there complete control?

We have been under their complete control for over 300,000 years. :-)
In that case there programming has been complete for sometime. I mean do you ever make a choice? Or was it there choice?
What the purpose of using the word programming if we were in there complete control? What is the esoteric purpose if were under there complete control? I mean we fell and are sts but I stated complete control?
I mean sometime back when this project first started it was stated this was 309,000 years ago that free will was abridged. I guess I'm failing to see the implication of your answer here?
Perhaps you just have an input for every post?

Last edited:
It feels good to see their Lizards project fail, but it may be too early to assume so fast.

Until 2 years back, it looked There was no hope in the world (geo-politically) US hegemony was spreading all over the world under many pretexts, along with all its ills ( suffering, all sorts of programming etc.). With Trump and his internal fight and successful Russian countermeasures (including information war), things seems to improve. Is that sufficient enough for Lizzies to run away?. The entire human history is full of suffering, desire for hope, glimpse of hope (real or fake), rollback if it is real hope. After 2 years of absolute exposure of Hillary and the deep state she represents, we still hear about the her being in 2020 elections. So it looks to me, things can rollback unless some thing intervenes either in the form of X-factors or any other number of variables. Programming also can mean to their replacement fodder too. If they are doing this for 70K years, it is hard to believe, they assume their project is failed so fast and leave.

In that case there programming has been complete for sometime. I mean do you ever make a choice? Or was it there choice?
What the purpose of using the word programming if we were in there complete control? What is the esoteric purpose if were under there complete control? I mean we fell and are sts but I stated complete control?
I mean sometime back when this project first started it was stated this was 309,000 years ago that free will was abridged. I guess I'm failing to see the implication of your answer here?
Perhaps you just have an input for every post?

Until awakened and aware we cant begin to identify our programs that allow us to be blindly controlled by whomever and whatever. We are under COMPLETE control when ignorant and UNAWARE. Controlled by all forces. We all have a choice yes, we have free will that they have no control over. We all begin STS as that was our choice, hence the fall. Now the individuals that are 'meant' to awaken begin their journey and begin to understand over time their direction: Am I STS or STO? Every 309,000 years the wave cycle repeats itself. Just as all existence is cycles and balance.
If you have questions I do suggest furthering your reading and research and read transcripts in chronological order. You will find that the universe, when asked (our choice to ask), gives us the challenges/ability to find our answers.
I am also on my journey and have experienced many new/strange things and the challenges have often been tormenting and painful but everything I was ready to undertake to reach the next stage, and what I asked for! Same can be/is for you if that is your choice.

Pierre) About this recent drop in UFO sightings: Over the past month, sightings dropped drastically. I would like to know why?

A: Programming is complete.

Q: (Artemis) So they don't have to come here anymore, or as often?

(L) I don't think they've gone anywhere. I think their job is done, and they're just sitting back and enjoying the show!

A: Yes
I would go more extreme than laura to say they are off to the next planet. Wonder what thoughts are on this? I have my own suppositions.

THe lizzies enslave all types of races all over, and it doesn't mean they couldn't come back for new purposes in some distant future. especially if humanity polarized to STS over the next 10,000 or however many years.

please everyone decide on yes or no. thanks.

Laura makes no such comment Realitybugll so I don't quite know where you're coming from. And further more the C's make no reference to the "Lizzies", instead they merely respond to the question about why UFO sightings appear to have dropped off of late - connected maybe but at some significant distance.

However their answer is of great interest because it does perhaps add to the idea that the whole UFO phenomenon which, whilst being continuous in its many guises right throughout known human history, took on a particularly public intensity and mechanistic appearance from its modern inception in the 1870's right through to today. This time frame of course corresponds to an eruption of extreme human political, economic, social and technological upheaval (not to mention exponential population growth) that has left our world utterly transformed. Yet publicly the UFO phenomenon remains essentially unacknowledged; this in itself is remarkable.

The 'UFO phenomenon is a multifaceted event with so many elements to it that no single aspect can be identified as being at its core. Its very illusory, confusing, contradictory bizarreness would appear to be either part of its purpose or a bi-product but whatever the case, I am with Jacques Vallee who quickly recognized in its extreme high-strangeness a particular and near unfathomable programming at work - a form of cosmic psychological operation performed by a symbolically driven consciousnesses that had a clear purpose even if it remains hidden in its essential ingredient to its target - us humans. Technological yet dream like; familiar yet inhuman; now yet futuristic; witnessed yet unknowable - a form of charged information intruding into our collective minds which has slowly sent us collectively over the edge.

I have come to think that its very inexplicably has been perhaps its point all along - a kind of deliberate stirring backwards of the cake mixture to engender a subtle and slowly fermenting mass cognitive dissonance, amnesia, stress and division which amplifies and compliments the signal of psychopaths acting on the planets material population. The slow burner effect, in pockets of people, in individuals, in communities, across the internet - hidden but systemic, as impactful as a mind virus - all fueled and stoked by a media and entertainment industry that both denies and glorifies the phenomenon. Combined they have squeezed us into a place of unvoiced para-moralistic terror, a subtly delivered hystericization of the populous, leading to a collective abandonment of awareness, consciousness and free will. Powerless and malleable, people are secretly crying out for a savior - anyone - to relieve the pressure. We are left dangling on the end of an ever tightening rope and on the other sits the 'all powerful' with a promise of salvation if we but bend the knee to it. Irrationality, avoidance, a smoke screen of suggested otherness - it is the perfect ferment for a 'religious' conversion when the time is right. The programming may be complete but it still may need the equivalent of a 'second coming' to fully trigger its implied conditioning.... a psychic epidemic leading to a Dionysian frenzy of self-immolation - anything rather than face the implication of those lights in the sky, those dwarves and their space suits, those giant sized owls staring in at the window, those men in black, those grays, those angels, those hells-a-poppin tell tell signs that something else is out there and it has control over the functions of out minds.

If our minds, interfacing as they do with the consciousness field that powers our environment, can be turned stir crazy then we get fully out of step with reality and the door closes forever and they win the 300,00 year bet. The concern is that if the C's are right, that the programming is now complete, then 'they' must be mighty sure they have unwittingly egged us into the fourth act with few even guessing that the play has even begun. They must be confident - more confident than we can know - that they have humanity by the throat. The Messengers of Deception have planted the self-destruct code in our information field ... the rest is just an awaiting for the release of the triggering association/s and bingo! Gate's closed.

Until awakened and aware we cant begin to identify our programs that allow us to be blindly controlled by whomever and whatever. We are under COMPLETE control when ignorant and UNAWARE. Controlled by all forces. We all have a choice yes, we have free will that they have no control over. We all begin STS as that was our choice, hence the fall. Now the individuals that are 'meant' to awaken begin their journey and begin to understand over time their direction: Am I STS or STO? Every 309,000 years the wave cycle repeats itself. Just as all existence is cycles and balance.
If you have questions I do suggest furthering your reading and research and read transcripts in chronological order. You will find that the universe, when asked (our choice to ask), gives us the challenges/ability to find our answers.
I am also on my journey and have experienced many new/strange things and the challenges have often been tormenting and painful but everything I was ready to undertake to reach the next stage, and what I asked for! Same can be/is for you if that is your choice.
I have done this but thanks for the recommendation. I have read most of the recommended books as well. I was commenting on what the title of this thread is? The comment that ant22 gave was the we have been in complete control for 300,000 years? At least if I'm seeing this correctly? If we have been under complete control then why is "the programming only complete now"?

Maybe "programming is complete" means our polarity is at a point negative enough that we will either destroy ourselves or there plans can be completed (whatever those plans may be). Perhaps we are under there complete control?
Complete control can also refer to the future. Thus STS forces might think that they have the complete control over the various possible futures. Their Achilles heel is wishful thinking thus their lack of ability to see ALL possible futures. So the future is still open, but certain things and events might well have solidified to the point where the window for change has closed.

It is certainly an interesting time to be alive, though not pleasant to see destruction and chaos on a global scale, not least in the West.

If you spend many millennia baking a big cake, at the cost of a lot of work and effort, would you not eat it after it was done?

That is what I thought they are at the stage of sitting waiting watching the cake fluff and brown, following the analogy,
realitybugll, the programing is complete doesn't mean they are going to leave us alone, when they say they don't need to come here as often it means there is no need for them to take the EXTRA measure to come here and ensure certain results. It was said before that it is taxing for them to be here 3D so i assume that is one factor.
The programing is complete, meaning the situation is already in the stage they wanted it to be.
Like when Laura said, "who needs aliens when you have psychopaths" here programing refers to the situation rather than psychopaths, "who needs aliens when the situation is this bad" people have been ponerized, numbed and programed and the situation exploided to the point chaos and negativity and tension and deceit is enough to run the show for them.

The other thing is that they "installed us" here, they don't need to leave behind something they consider "theirs" off to another planet, I mean they didn't "abandon" us. Unlike the popular belief that aliens hunt planets to conquer, they already found this planet , millenia ago and the hunting is ongoing.

Hope the analogies can help you picture the situation better, as it can be dangerous to think and act on the assumption that they "left us alone" or "got distracted away from us" or similar, remember their plan is to RULE and LIVE and take absolute OWNERSHIP of this planet when it transitions.

It's strange to get confirmation from the C's that the programming is complete, but really I should not be surprised. Clearly the Orion Union have decided to hunker down in their underground bases (I'm guessing) and are now just waiting for the earth changes and all the chaos that will bring.

The lizards will not be heading to new pastures, as they will be heading into phase two of their plan for total control when the realm border wave comes into full effect.

I must admit that I feel great dread and pessimism about the future; it's going to get grimmer before it gets any better for humanity, and I have to wonder just how bad things are going to become.

It reminds me of the C's responding to a question of why there is not so many crop circles, and their answer was, those were an almanac, and (with the wave approaching), that chapter is closing, the almanac is complete.

So maybe, programming is complete, is sort of a similar thing. The UFO's appearing here was a chapter in our time, and that time is passing. Could be like a writing a test, when the time is up, you have to hand your work in.

Things seem to go in cycles, and when one closes, another one opens up. And even the 'Lizzies' can't stop those cycles from happening. IMHO.

I have done this but thanks for the recommendation. I have read most of the recommended books as well. I was commenting on what the title of this thread is? The comment that ant22 gave was the we have been in complete control for 300,000 years? At least if I'm seeing this correctly? If we have been under complete control then why is "the programming only complete now"?
I think the true situation is a litte more nuanced. I don't think they've had complete control the whole time. They've had different ideas which had varying degrees of success, but weren't as good as hoped and had to make revisions. The Cassiopaeans describe the Orion Union interference in terms of an experiment. They assign different numbers to different iterations of humans. If I recall correctly, an approximate translation of the Lizzie designation for modern humans is "Prototype 3, Types c & d." The previous prototypes did not have the right combination of intelligence, docility, and programmability to be exacty what was desired. Society has considerable technological infrastructure, enough to institute a surreptitious global control grid, but not enough to really do Star Trek type things that might reveal their presence. People are schooled enough to carry out specialized tasks in a global economy, but not educated to think. Biological tampering in the form of vaccines, diets, EMF, and maybe a bit of more esoteric alien abduction and virus propagation has cut off much of the ability to experience more subtle modes of reality. Like a human experiment, 4D STS can control most of the inputs, but the outcomes aren't exactly clear. So after considerable tweaking, they believe they have created the ideal environment for the synthesis of the final perfect specimen.

The other part of it, I believe, is that when 4D, working independently of time, creates changes, it takes a considerable amount of time from our perspective for the more sluggish 3D reality to manifest them. So a process that is more or less instantaneous in 4D, taking place over a narrow window of what they might percieve as time, seems like hundreds of thousands of years for us. I seem to recall another Cassiopaean session where they said the last 75K years had been "bracketed" for the most intense activity and for 4D STS this was the equivalent of an hour. This would seem to have a little correlation with Ouspensky's tables comparing cycles of time in different cosmoses in Tertium Organum.

The previous prototypes did not have the right combination of intelligence, docility, and programmability to be exacty what was desired.
People are schooled enough to carry out specialized tasks in a global economy, but not educated to think. Biological tampering in the form of vaccines, diets, EMF, and maybe a bit of more esoteric alien abduction and virus propagation has cut off much of the ability to experience more subtle modes of reality. Like a human experiment, 4D STS can control most of the inputs, but the outcomes aren't exactly clear. So after considerable tweaking, they believe they have created the ideal environment for the synthesis of the final perfect specimen.
I'd have to go further. I'm certain the final seal-the deal mission-objective to accomplish creating the perfect 3D specimen for 4D STS to have "complete programming" over "us" must involve our free-will to be genuinely exercised one last time on some finite level... We must ALLOW them to program us.
This is why the lies so flagrantly propagated in the media, ever since 9/11 repeatedly beamed live into our homes, need such those lies, and more and more over time, to become so obvious. To accept the official version of such televised events willingly despite the blatant contradictions and heaps of contrary evidence, is to lie to ourselves! This act of lying-to-self is a requirement for final Lizzie/4D STS programming to complete the takeover... We must give our minds to them. For the act of lying-to-self changes us on a profound level.

Here's this CassWiki page on "Lies and Lying": Lies and lying - CassWiki
  • Lies to the self. Of all forms of lying, lying to oneself is esoterically the most harmful. This is the only form of lying which is never justified. One effect of lying to oneself is increasing the factionalization of little 'I's, where one little 'I' misleads another – which goes directly against the goal of forging an internal unity. Another effect of lying to oneself, specially if the lie is believed by a large faction of little 'I's, is weakening one's faculty of discernment. Habitual lying to oneself creates buffers, promotes sleep, and introduces internal noise conflicting with the signals from those parts of self which do not believe the lie to the self. Deliberately lying to others is less destructive to integrity than lying to self, specially if the latter lie is believed and absorbed into the self.
I then looked up "little 'I's": Little 'I's - CassWiki

- "The concept of the little 'I' is related to the concept of 'program,' 'personality' and 'buffer.'" ... "Little 'I's are typical of the default state of man and are not a pathological condition like multiple personality disorder (MPD). Psychiatric conditions like MPD can arise if little 'I's are unusually split"

Effectively, those more and more lying to themselves have CHOSEN to make themselves insane! - and in doing so have probably changed on a genetic level too. Its Ideologically karmic and cosmically more sound than external biological tampering. This, I believe, is the final key-turning event needed for completion of programming-closure the Lizzies/Orion Consortium/4D STS et al so require: "We" choosing to turn that key for "them".... And, crucially, in doing so is to do so without "our" free-will abridged.

I think the most obvious thing is something the Cs remarked on a number of years ago: to be in control covertly and manipulatively is different from being in control and receiving overt worship, so to say. I think Ra even said something along that line. And to get from covert and manipulative takes a little time, I think. People don't naturally go against the evolutionary processes that helped them evolve and survive without being tinkered with and that, also, takes some time.

Effectively, those more and more lying to themselves have CHOSEN to make themselves insane! - and in doing so have probably changed on a genetic level too. Its Ideologically karmic and cosmically more sound than external biological tampering. This, I believe, is the final key-turning event needed for completion of programming-closure the Lizzies/Orion Consortium/4D STS et al so require: "We" choosing to turn that key for "them".... And, crucially, in doing so is to do so without "our" free-will abridged.
True, this is the final ingredient. The ideal specimen will choose to be enslaved, thereby preserving the nutritional value of their consciousness for 4D STS, however it has to be prepared very carefully. I think that freewill is largely predicated on intelligence, so you can't have somthing with too much or too little intelligence, something that is too docile will not use its intelligence, and something that is too headstrong will be difficult to subdue. Then you have to have "back doors" to hack the program if need be. I believe that it was Laura's Michael Topper article that stated the STS hierarchy expands by subjecting entities to heavily influenced, but not forced choices. Also in 3D, the physical reality intersects and reflects the spiritual reality to a degree. If one's biological reality changes significantly, it will likely change one's relationship with the spiritual reality.

Back
Top Bottom